The Village Sluts Ch. 16-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up, Anna grabbed the other plate and dished a large helping of the sauced pasta onto it. "Do you want this?" She began passing the plate towards the desperately nodding Chloe before ripping it away, "Hmmm I don't think it is quite done though." Anna placed the plate down on her chair and pulled down her pants and panties, sitting down and letting the warm pasta press against her pussy and ass. She was initially worried it would be too hot but the excess amount of time she took to eat her own meal allowed it to cool down and it only slightly warmed her bottom.

After squishing around in the slop for a couple of seconds, Anna stood up and looked between her thighs. The sauce completely coated the tops of her legs and her ass cheeks, staining her skin a reddish-brown. A few stray noodles were daggling off her body and one was stuck on her labia, tickling her quickly moistening slit. Chloe's face was in a state of shock as she too took in the sight of Anna already delicious looking vagina now covered in her dinner.

"Do you like that? I bet you do." Anna placed the plate on the table so Chloe could get a better look, and that she did.

A large crater was in the center of the plate where Anna's perky ass cheeks pressed down on the spaghetti and mashed it into a paste. There also appeared to be some of her pussy juice on top, Chloe noticed, the white cream glistening like a diamond in the pile of ruined food. "Can I please eat it now?" Chloe begged, the thought of eating food Anna had sat on and, hopefully, licking her dirty body clean afterward sent Chloe into a frenzy.

"Oh, I still don't think you deserve this delicious meal you filthy pig. I need to change up the recipe just for you." With that Anna climbed on top of her chair and squatted over the table, pointing her sauced ass towards Chloe's hungry face.

Chloe heard a small grunt and noticed Anna's muscles tense, she knew what was coming next. A few wet farts rippled out, spraying some of the sauce that was on her asshole onto the table. Chloe watched as Anna's tight hole dilated and the head of her fat turd emerged before being sucked back inside. Another hard push and loud grunt from Anna sent the shit sliding out of her ass smoothly and landing directly onto Chloe's plate with a soft plop.

Chloe looked at the turd, it was quite large especially considering Anna had already used the toilet that morning. The dark brown log was at least 6 inches long and two inches wide, Chloe noticed small flecks that appeared to be nuts in the shit, breaking up the dark log with little speckles of beige.

Another grunt escaped Anna and more shit sprayed from her ass, these logs were a much softer consistency, but they shared the same dark color as their larger brother. Miscalculating the pressure inside her, Anna shot the first smaller logs past the plate, almost hitting Chloe before moving her ass backwards and directing the remaining shit onto the awaiting pile of spaghetti and feces.

As her flow of shit stopped, Anna let out a sigh and stepped down from her chair, admiring her handiwork. She surprised herself at how much shit she produced and wasn't entirely sure how Chloe was going to fare with what she had planned. The air was now rank, the smell of tomatoes, garlic, and beef mixed with the smell of rotting vegetables in her shit, likely from her lunch of a salad and snack of nuts (which she too noticed were visible in the pile of excrement). She could feel her vagina begin to ooze more of its sweet essence, mingling with the meat sauce and shit that was now collected in the crack of her sweaty ass.

Picking up her fork and knife, Anna sliced up the mixture of shit and mashed it into the spaghetti and meat sauce. Soon the scat melted from the warmth of the sauce, creating a paste as it mixed with the beef and tomato mixture. This new sauce coated the spaghetti in a much thicker layer and created a dense ball of tangled noodles and soft scat. Happy with her work, Anna slid the plate over to Chloe, pushing it through some of the shit that missed the plate, "There you go. Now it looks more suitable for your palette."

Chloe picked up her fork and looked down at the plate that rested on the table in front of her. It was difficult to determine what the original dish even was, Anna's shit slurry covering most of the plate and masking any smell of the spaghetti. Now up close, Chloe noticed other flecks of undigested food in Anna's shit, what looked like leaves and maybe little chunks of tomatoes joined what Chloe now determined were cashews.

"What, is my food suddenly not good enough for you?" Anna asked the hesitant Chloe. She was enjoying ordering Chloe around and punishing her for the events that happened earlier that afternoon. Anna continued to watch Chloe sniff as she moved her hand down to her wet cunt, pushing her middle finger through the sauce and inside. Gently moving her finger around, Anna explored her vagina, stroking the wet, fleshy walls with her extended finger. Even though she had cum less than an hour ago, Anna was extremely horny thinking about what lied ahead. "You better be enjoying this as much as I am," Anna gasped, adding another finger to her slit, "Or you are going to hurt my feelings and I'm sure you don't want that."

While Chloe knew Anna was just playing, the last thing she wanted was to disappoint her, especially after being so turned on by another woman. Chloe stuck her fork into the soft pile and began to twirl it around, picking up a few noodles and chunks of shit on the metal prongs. She stopped before collecting too much of the dirty pasta, worried to take too big of a bite.

"Well? What's taking so long? Do you not like it?" Anna teased as she continued to rub the slick interior of her pussy.

Chloe opened her mouth and raised her fork to her face before gagging. The shit, now directly under her nose, smelled much stronger than Chloe initially realized. But, not wanting to disappoint Anna further, Chloe opened her mouth once again and put the fork inside, scarping its contents off with her teeth as she slowly pulled the now empty fork out. She gagged violently, almost spitting out the forkful and puking up her lunch. While Chloe had eaten Anna's shit before, it as always directly from her ass. Mixing it with food resulted in the nauseating taste of a regular meal that had been sitting spoiled for weeks now being shoved down her gullet.

As Chloe began to chew, her tongue was coated with the thick slurry, the taste of garlic and shit competing for dominance. It was as if she had eaten a full bulb of garlic fresh from the ground, dirt and all as the earthy, bitter taste of Anna's waste mixed with the savory flavors. Chloe continued to chew, eventually gagging again as she crunched down on a cashew that managed to escape digestion. The crunchy texture was not something Chloe was expecting, and her body tried to repel it. After some careful chewing, Chloe managed to push the bolus down her throat, gagging one final time as her throat rejected the shitty mixture, trying to push it back out.

Anna noticed how much Chloe was struggling and she felt worried. She wanted Chloe to enjoy herself, not make her sick. "Are you ok? You don't have to do this if you don't want to." Anna asked Chloe, breaking out of her dominant character.

Chloe struggled to keep her food down for a few more seconds before responding, "Yeah it's ok. I wasn't expecting to react like that, but I think I'm used to it now." Chloe smiled, showing the brown shit smeared on her teeth, "Don't worry, I'll stop if I need to but I'm enjoying myself right now."

"Are you sure? Please don't put yourself through this for my sake." Anna frowned.

"Yeah I'm sure, look," Chloe scooped up some more of the dirty pasta and put it into her mouth. After her first bite, chewing the mixture was slightly easier as her mouth was now coated in shit and was used to the strong taste and smell. She only gagged once while swallowing the second bite and quickly followed it up with a third, this time taking a scoop with more of Anna's second load of soft shit on it. The softer scat had a much lighter taste than the first log, likely due to it being inside of Anna for less time, or so Chloe thought. While it was definitely a challenge eating what Anna had prepared, Chloe still found herself getting wet with anticipation, her mind filled with thoughts of just how far she had come.

Before meeting Anna, Chloe would only occasionally smell or lick her shit off her fingers or the other objects that went up her ass. She always wanted to go further into fetish play with her previous, long-time girlfriend, but she obviously never got there. Within a day of moving she caught Anna playing in a puddle of piss and in the three weeks since then their relationship developed exponentially. They were quickly pissing and smearing shit on each other, eating shit, and fucking like filthy pigs. Now Chloe found herself seated at a table covered in her lover's shit-eating a carefully prepared meal that had also been mixed with scat.

Other people would have probably been disgusted, Chloe just imagined her parents learning about these activities or Anna's roommate returning unexpectedly and catching them in the act. A few more forkfuls passed through Chloe's lips as she continued to eat the spaghetti and dream about what would happen if they were caught.

When roughly half the plate was emptied, Anna decided enough was enough and pulled it away. As much as Chloe said she was enjoying it, Anna still noticed how much she was struggling and decided it best she ended the meal before Chloe got sick or called off the rest of the night. "Ok, that's enough." Anna told Chloe, sliding the plate back through her shit and away from her, "I think you've earned your reward. Stand up and turn around."

While Chloe had truthfully been enjoying the meal by the end, she decided not to protest as it meant she could finally remove the pesky plug that had been weighing down her ass all day. With the plug removed, she could also empty her bowels, hopefully all over Anna. Standing up from her chair, a thin stream of brown drool escaped her lips and dripped down onto her shirt, staining the fabric with a dark brown patch. Chloe leaned forward slightly and stuck out her ass, ready for Anna to remove the stopper keeping in a day's worth of shit.

"You ready?" Anna asked as she slowly ran her finger around the base of the plug.

Chloe nodded, enjoying the vibrations Anna was sending up the metal shaft and into her ass, "Yes I am," she whispered, "Please let me shit."

"I'm going to pull it out but don't shit until I say."

"No Anna! If you pull it out I won't be able to hold it!" Cloe squirmed, turning away from Anna to prevent the plug from being removed and her shit spilling out not on command. Soon she felt Anna's firm grip on her side, pulling her hips back towards her face as she gripped the plug. Chloe tried to turn away again, but Anna kept her in place as she slowly began to twist the plug back and forth, pulling on it. Chloe's knees buckled as she felt her need to release intensify, resulting in her bending further forward and almost following to the floor before Anna caught her.

"Ok, here goes nothing." Anna pulled the plug slowly out. While difficult at first due to Chloe's tight grasp on it, the plug soon began sliding out as wide bulb opened up her ass, freeing itself from her fleshy prison. With a soft 'pop' the plug came out fully and Anna admired the now filthy sex toy. The entire head of the plug was covered in a soft yellow shit that smeared down the sides and ended in a thick layer around the thin neck. Anna brought the dirty toy to her nose and took a deep sniff, enjoying the deep scent of Chloe's bowels. Unlike her own shit, Chloe's had a much sharper smell most likely due to the meat that Anna's load lacked.

Chloe's legs shook as she stood trying her best to keep the mass load of feces inside her from spraying out onto the floor. "Please, Anna! I'm going to go!"

Anna shushed her softly and stood up, making her way in front of Chloe, "You need to be quiet dear," She whispered seductively before shoving the soiled plug into Chloe's mouth.

Chloe enjoyed the warmth from her ass that the plug radiated into her mouth. Licking up and down the head, Chloe tasted her scat, mixing it with the lingering flavor of Anna's own waste. This new taste of shit was definitely stronger than Anna's, Chloe noted, a much sharper and acrid taste but the lack of any fresh food made the task of eating her shit more manageable. After a minute Anna pulled the buttplug from Chloe's lips, with the shit completely removed the plug's shiny metal was once again visible.

"Good girl," Anna stroked Chloe's soft brown hair, petting her as if she was a dog. Anna then removed the rest of her clothes, pulling her shirt over her head and teasing Chloe by pressing her firm breasts together before also removing her constricting black bra. Running her hand along Chloe's back, Anna walked back to the girl's rear and laid down below her quivering rectum. "Ok dear, now you can go."

Chloe let out a guttural grunt and, just as Anna finished her sentence, a large yellow log was sliding out. It continued flowing in one solid stream, the sizable shit was almost a foot long, unbroken, and reached all the way from Chloe's ass to Anna's soft chest. Chloe clenched and her sphincter cut the log and let it drop onto Anna, covering her breasts and stomach with a hot streak as it slid down her body, eventually resting above her clit.

Anna noticed how heavy the fat turd felt, weighing down her stomach while it radiated its rich stench. Her appreciation was cut short as Chloe grunted again and another log soon joined the first. This one was much shorter and surprisingly softer in texture. It dropped out as Chloe gave one more push, her ass ballooning out as her rosebud became visible and sprayed a cloud of liquid shit onto Anna's awaiting bosom. The small droplets of feces-covered her pale skin and blended with the freckles covering her chest.

Chloe fell to her knees, her ass still up in the air as the gape created from the plug that was inside her leaked shitty fluid, streams of slimy anal juice stained with shit reached down and stuck to her thighs. 'I need you to fuck my ass," Chloe huffed, still trying to catch her breath after her release, "I feel so empty now and I need to be filled. Please fuck me and make me cum!" she moaned, pushing the interior of her ass out again, letting out a long fart as her red insides ballooned out once more.

Anna leaned forward and began licking Chloe's sensitive rosebud, cleaning the goopy shit off her girlfriend's ruined hole. Working quickly, Anna managed to remove the majority of the women's mess, like Chloe she enjoyed the sharp, strong taste of the feces. She licked her fingers and pushed two of them into Chloe's ass, stretching out the already loose hole further as she thrusted in and out.

"Fuuck!" Chloe moaned as Anna fucked her, "I need more!" Finally emptying her bowels had left Chloe's pussy screaming for attention. Desperate to feel her shit against the hot flesh, Chloe reached between her legs and scooped up some of her fresh load from where it fell off Anna. Rubbing it between her hands, Chloe pushed her filled hand against the front of her cunt, pressing her scat against her wet lips and pushing some inside. Now rubbing her slit, she begged for Anna to continue pleasuring her ass, "Put more fingers in, please! It feels so good!"

Anna listened, sliding a third finger while continuing her rhythm of quickly thrusting in and out of Chloe, watching as Chloe's sphincter tightly clung to her fingers on the backward thrusts out of her filthy ass. Soon Anna added a fourth finger and eventually her thumb, her entire fist now pumping inside Chloe, whatever shit that remained smearing Anna's hand in a thick layer of yellow sludge.

"Anna please I need you to fill me more." Chloe pushed, prolapsing her asshole as Anna's hands were forced out with another log of soft shit. The shit pressed on her vagina was now running down her legs as it mixed with her pussy juice and piss, the brown fluid pooling on the ground around her knees.

Desperate to fill her girlfriend's insatiable asshole, Anna stood up and jogged over to the fridge. Trying her best not to get any shit on it, she pulled open the door and rummaged around before finding what she was looking for. The pulled out the thick cucumber from the vegetable drawer and slammed the fridge shut. Anna dropped to her knees and began peeling the plastic off the vegetable and tossed it aside. Bending over she dipped it into Chloe's large pile of shit, slowly rotating it before scooping up some scat in her one hand and stroking the cucumber like a thick penis.

Chloe rubbed her pussy harder, anticipating the green stock that was about to enter her gaping hole. She felt the head against her ruined hole before Anna began sliding it inside, its cold temperature made her clench as it continued inside. Soon most of the cucumber was in her ass, ten inches in total now filled her as Anna began pumping it in and out, shit spraying off her hand and covering her torso.

"Hold it here." Anna gasped as she released the cucumber sticking halfway out of Chloe's rectum and turned around. With her ass now in line with Chloe's, Anna backed up, impaling herself on the cucumber as half of the twelve-inch vegetable, lubed with Chloe's shit, filled her ass. "Oh my godddd." Anna gasped; the void created by her shit once again filled as she began working on her dripping cunt. Using the shit covered hand that had been fisting Chloe, Anna parted her dirty labia and slipped three fingers inside, stroking the roof of her vagina.

"I'm gonna," Chloe panted, now fucking her dripping wet, shit-filled cunt as fast as she could. "Anna, I'm gonna." Her hand was moving so fast that fine mist of shit and piss was spraying off her hand, covering the ground around her. She pushed back harder on the cucumber, trying to force it as deep as it would go, but she quickly pressed against Anna's warm ass, stopping her from sliding any further.

More shit escaped from between her asshole and the cucumber, likely what Anna had used for lube. The warmth from her insides combined with the forceful fucking both girls were doing caused the shit to melt and turn into a thick fluid that leaked between the cracks. "Anna!" Chloe gasped on last time, "OH FUCKKKK!" She screamed, as her orgasm that had been brewing throughout the entire day finally arrived and screamed through her body. Hot fluid shot from her cunt, a murky mixture of shit and cum sprayed across the tiled floors and pooled in the grout.

Chloe's sudden orgasm resulted in her pushing as hard as she could, clenching her muscles and sending the cucumber flying. Anna felt it slam into her ass, the full twelve inches injected inside of her at high speeds. She fell forward, propelled by the cucumber, landing face down in a pool of piss and shit. She continued to fuck herself as she inhaled the vile fluid that covered the floor. The cucumber felt like it was in her stomach and she loved it. The feeling of fullness, the smells, the taste, everything that was happening around her. "Chloe, I'm cumming... I'm cumming too!" Anna pushed her hand into her vagina as deep as it would go as she ground her palm against her clit. Her orgasm rocked through her body and left her laying on her side on the ground.

Unlike Chloe, Anna's orgasm kept the cucumber still firmly planted inside her body as her intestines and sphincter gripped the cool vegetable tightly. Now recovered from her orgasm, Chloe crawled over and grasped the tiny portion of the cucumber that was still hanging out of Anna. Pulling slowly, she slid it out of Anna's ruined ass. It appeared that the hard anal fucking had also loosened Anna's insides as some fresh shit coated the cucumber and flowed out when the barrier was removed. The new log of shit was a deep chocolate color and quite long, around 5 or 6 inches Chloe noted, although its base had been smashed flat by the cucumber.