The Village Sluts Ch. 16-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look hon," Chloe gently stroked the small of Anna's back as she held off the glorious shit covered cucumber up for Anna to see. Some of the shit was slowly sliding down it and began covering Chloe's already filthy hand.

Anna pulled herself from her sludge bath and looked at what Chloe was holding. Without thinking she bent forward and ran her tongue around the tip of the cucumber before taking a large bite out of the top. Her mouth initially filled with the subtle, watery taste of the vegetable before her own strong shit taste took over. Her mouth now filled with what she imagined compost tasted like, the bitter, dirt-like taste of shit completely overpowering any of the cucumber. She chewed quickly before swallowing and bending over for another bite.

Chloe interrupted her, however, pulling the cucumber away and taking a big bit herself, chewing it slowly and enjoying the taste. Grabbing the back of Anna's neck, Chloe pulled the unsuspecting girl in a kiss, pressing their lips together and pushing the mouthful of chewed cumber and shit into Anna's mouth. Anna finished chew and swallowed with a big grin on her face.

"You're amazing," Chloe kissed her again, this time without sharing any chewed food, "I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard." Kissing her one last time, Chloe stood up and made her way over to the dinner table which was still covered in food and smeared with Anna's shit. Picking up the plate that was now only half full of shit and spaghetti, Chloe made her way back to Anna. She sat down into the pool of her fluids, they had now become cool and she enjoyed the feeling as it surrounded her sore asshole. Placing the plate on the ground, Chloe dug her hands in and picked up a large clump of the smelly mixture.

Carefully, Chloe lowered her hand to Anna's vagina and slowly began to push. Anna's lips gave way and Chloe found her hand slide easily into the redheads dripping cunt. She opened her hand and released its contents, filling Anna with her now cold dinner. Picking up what remained of the cucumber, Chloe surprised Anna as she quickly and forcefully shoved it into Anna's pussy, pushing the food deeper inside her womb. Anna began to thrust along with Chloe, rubbing her clit as she felt the slimy vegetable defile her.

"Chloe, I'm close. You're going to make me cum again." Anna moaned, her eyes closed and her head pointed up towards the ceiling, 'Please make me cum."

Chloe had one last trick up her sleeve as she removed the cucumber, much to Anna's disappointment, before replacing it with her tongue, slowly digging into Anna's cunt and pulling out the mashed waste. Chloe licked her lips as she extracted a few noodles coated in shit with her tongue and chewed them, sucking on Anna's clit and labia whenever possible. Once her mouth was emptied, she would go back in and retrieve more of the treasure, repeating the process as she chewed and swallowed the now cold spaghetti.

Soon Chloe felt Anna's body shake as she came to her third orgasm in the past hour. Chloe finished removing what was left inside her and licked all around Anna's vagina to ensure it was clean. Once she was happy with her work, Chloe lifted her head and kissed Anna, sharing the taste of shit that was on her lips and tongue.

"Ok, your turn." Anna panted, moving her head towards Chloe's cunt.

"Um, actually..." Chloe paused before pushing away Anna's head gently, "Is it ok if we call it a night? I'm getting a little... sore. And tired." She looked into Anna's striking green eyes, appreciating the lengths this woman would go to please her. Chloe placed another kiss on Anna's lips, their tongues playing while they were locked in the embrace.

Anna eventually broke the kiss, "Of course, we can do anything you want after what you just did for me."

"I would like a bath first foremost." Chloe moaned, rubbing her back.

"Sounds good, I'll join you!" Anna grinned.

"And you think I'm always horny," Chloe giggled, gently hugging Anna, "So do you want to clean up now or later?"

"Ummm," Anna looked around at the mess that filled her kitchen and dining room. It was as if three septic tanks and an Italian buffet had exploded and covered every surface in that corner of the house, "I guess now." She sighed, frowning.

"Something wrong? Are you upset that we ruined your house?" Chloe asked, noticing her girlfriend's sudden mood change.

"No, of course not! It's just that we have all this poo we didn't even get to play with." She motioned to Chloe's shit that was still sitting in the pile it had been after she pushed it out. While Chloe had used a portion of the waste to rub her clit, well over half was still there. The first log that she pushed out was still completely in tack, all 10 inches of the yellow shit untouched.

"Do you have any sandwich bags?" Chloe asked Anna.

Anna thought for a moment before responding, "Yeah I should have some, why?"

"If we're careful we could scoop up whatever's left with the bags and put them in the freezer. That way we save them and have extra shit next we want to play." She smiled, proud of her plan, and looking forward to the activates they could get up to, "It's what I did while you were camping. It keeps the shit fresh and stops it from smelling, but the smell returns in force after you thaw it, but you probably remember that."

Anna kissed Chloe again, addicted to her lover's taste, "You're so smart, babe. I guess that's another good thing that came out of that awful trip." The girls laughed for a bit before Anna stood up to find the bags. Working carefully they managed to save all of Chloe's shit, keeping the big log intact. Some of Anna's shit that escaped after the cucumber was also placed into the bag.

With the excess waste now in the freezer, Anna grabbed a bucket of soapy water, a mop, a few rags, and the old towels the two girls had used to clean up their previous playdates. An hour was spent scrubbing and cleaning every surface thoroughly, removing all the shit, piss, and cum. Soon the only evidence that remained was shitty water in the bucket, a few scat covered towels, and the thick aroma of shit in the air. Anna even managed to clean all her dishware, for the most part, and she was excited to keep eating off the dinnerware, sure to remember this night and what unfolded.

Chloe brought the bucket to the garage, dumping the shitty water down the sink while Anna brought their clothes and towels to the laundry room, throwing them into the washing machine for a quick clean. It was late and both girls were sore, but it was well worth the fun. The girls met back up inside, kissing once more before making their way to the bathroom for a much needed hot bath.

Chapter 18: A Nice Night

Chloe moaned as she felt the warm water on her skin, the floral scent of Anna's bubble bath washing a day's worth of sweat and shit. It was dark in the bathroom save for a few candles Anna had lit, it was nice after the intensity of the past few hours. Both girls managed to squeeze in the small tub together, sitting on either side facing each other with their legs resting on each side of the other's torso. Chloe gently stroked her girlfriend's legs, enjoying how close the two girls now were. "Thanks for tonight, I really loved it," Chloe smiled leaning back in the tub.

"I'm sorry about dinner, making you eat spaghetti with shit. I could tell you struggled..." Anna trailed off.

"Don't be sorry," Chloe gently massaged Anna's feet, comforting the distraught girl, "It was hard at first, but I enjoyed it. I would like to do it again if that was ok with you, I want to get better at it. And maybe you could eat some next time." Chloe reached forward and grabbed Anna, tickling her while pulling the slick girl down onto her chest.

"Sure!" Anna giggled. With the tickling subsiding, Anna rested her body against Chloe's large tits, using them like big pillows. This was nice, her girlfriend's warm, smooth skin under her own, the warmth radiating upward and comforting Anna. She reached her head up and kissed Chloe on the lips. The kiss lasted a few minutes, their tongues playing with each other while Chloe ran her fingers through Anna's hair.

Satisfied, Anna lowered herself back into the small of Chloe's neck, her head just under the tired brunette's chin. She stared into Chloe's rich chocolate eyes, "I love you, Chloe. I love you so much."

A small tear escaped Chloe's eye and traveled down her cheek before dropping into the soapy water. Hearing her girlfriend say what she had been thinking since she met Anna was incredible and she didn't know how to respond.

Fortunately, Anna responded for her, turning around and straddling Chloe's large hips before placing both hands through Chloe's wet hair and pulling her head into another deep kiss. Anna felt Chloe's clit against her own and began to gently rock her hips, rubbing both together and pleasuring not only herself but also Chloe. It felt good, intimate. Anna felt Chloe's warm breath in her mouth as she moaned, clearly enjoying what Anna was doing.

It wasn't long before both girls came, Chloe first quickly followed by Anna only seconds later. This time there was no screaming, it was a close, quiet orgasm shared between the two girls, cementing their bond that had been developed over a month. Their kiss remained unbroken as their bodies shuddered, splashing the hot bathwater.

Chloe moved away first and hugged Anna, whispering softly in her ear, "I love you to baby." She let Anna's head fall back to where it was resting on her chest, her body covered in the girl's soft red hair.

"So, you really did love what we did?" Anna asked, closing her eyes as she snuggled Chloe's bosom.

"Of course," Chloe pet the back of Anna's head, "Of course! I mean, hell, you even made me squirt. I've never done that before! It felt... weird but good."

"I'm sorry for being so skeptical, but I know you just got out of your long term relationship and... and I'm worried I'm pushing stuff too far sometimes. I keep thinking that you'll remember what happened and you'll get afraid. I love doing all this so much and I don't want to lose you because I made you uncomfortable." Anna turned her head, making sure Chloe didn't see the tears that were now staining her cheeks.

"Anna, I'll never forget that relationship. But I don't want to. Every time I think about it, I just realize how toxic it was, how disgusting everyone treated me, and it allows me to see what a bad relationship looks like. Every time I remember those years of my life, I realize how good this is. I can tell you anything! I can finally live all my deepest, dirtiest fantasies with you, and it feels amazing. I have never felt so close to anyone in my life Anna and nothing is going to change that."

The girls sat in silence for a while, enjoying the hot water and each other's company. It was getting late, but Chloe didn't mind, she didn't dare move away from Anna. The candles slowly burned down as the water cooled.

"I'm sorry you have to work again tomorrow." Anna sighed, "I wish our schedules lined up better so you could be off like me. We could have a relaxing day tomorrow or have some more fun..."

"Yeah, that would be nice. But so was tonight," She kissed Anna's forehead, "I'll be thinking about you all day tomorrow."

"Good." Anna stood from the bath, "I think it's about time for you to go to bed, can't have you sleeping on the job."

The girls dried each other off, paying extra attention to wet pussies and breasts. With tube drained and candles extinguished, they walked to Anna's bed. A cool summer breeze blew in through the window and covered their naked bodies as the exhausted women snuggled under the sheets, their minds drifted, and soon both of them were sleeping soundly.