The Village Sluts Ch. 19-21

Story Info
A shitty beach surprise and Chloe catches Jane brown handed.
9.2k words
4.75
14.5k
16

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
329 Followers

Chapter 19: It Happened Again

Anna rolled over to find she was alone in her bed. Rubbing her eyes she sat up and looked at the clock, 7:53, which meant Chloe shouldn't have left yet. Throwing on her robe, Anna made her way to the kitchen where she found Chloe once again in her uniform. A small pan with a single egg in it was on the stove that Chloe was watching tentatively. Wrapping her arms around Chloe, Anna kissed the girl's exposed neck, tasting the soap from her morning shower, "Hey baby."

"Hey sleepy head." Chloe leaned into the hug, enjoying Anna's touch, "Sorry for not waking you up, I thought you could use the rest after yesterday."

"Thanks." Anna yawned, rubbing her eyes again, "But I wouldn't have minded if you woke me up for a shower and maybe a little something more before you left. Shower sex in the morning is always nice."

Chloe laughed, "Charming as ever I see." Grabbing a plate, she flipped the egg on to it and pulled a piece of toast from the toaster. Applying a healthy smear of butter on the browned bread, Chloe sat down at the table, "Sorry I didn't make you any breakfast," she apologized, taking a bite of toast.

Anna grabbed a mug and filled it with some of the coffee Chloe made, adding a spoonful of sugar and a splash of cream before sitting on the other side of the table. She clenched her muscles and let out a long groan as the wooden seat pressed against her rear, reminding her of the previous night's events.

"Ass still sore?" Chloe noticed her discomfort.

"Yeah," Anna replied glumly.

"Mine too," Chloe sighed, "But at least you have all day to lounge around. Working Saturdays sucks, but at least we both have tomorrow off. Maybe we can have some fun then," She smiled, placing her hand inside Anna's and rubbing the sleepy girl's wrist with her thumb. "What are you doing today anyway?"

"No idea. Waiting for you to get home I guess." It had been quite some time since Anna had dreaded being home for the day. She had never really enjoyed work, but it did give her money and something to do which was difficult to find in the small village. Days of were when she could relax, read books, watch a movie, or have some special 'alone time.' Since meeting Chloe, however, her me time was no longer needed and she hated being apart from the girl. When she was at work she was distracted, but alone in her house Anna knew would be a slog. Eight hours with nothing to do but wait for Chloe's return.

Chloe smiled, "I'm sure you'll come up with something, you always were the creative one."

Anna dropped her face to the table, pressing her forehead against the cool wood, "I think the first thing I'm doing is going back to sleep," She muttered, closing her eyes and enjoying a break from the early morning sun shining through the windows.

"Hey, I didn't wake you up. This is your own fault," Chloe stood from the table and put her dishes in the sink, "Sorry to do this to you, but I have to go."

Anna kept her head down and muttered something into the wood.

Chloe stood with her hands on her hips waiting for Anna to react, soon deciding a more direct approach was needed as her girlfriend was clearly out of it, "Can I maybe get a kiss from my oh so caring girlfriend before I leave?" Chloe asked sarcastically.

"Uhhh... right." Anna stood up and clumsily made her way to Chloe, trying to find her through squinted eyes, "Love you, dear. Don't have sex with any customers," she joked, kissing Chloe.

"I'm not making any promises," Chloe gave Anna's rear a quick squeeze, "See you tonight." She grabbed her car keys and purse, exiting out the front door and leaving Anna alone in her house.

Anna lived up to her promise to Chloe, making her way back to her bedroom before Chloe's car had even pulled out of the driveway. She closed her curtains and climbed back into bed. Anna plopped herself on to the spot Chloe had been sleeping in, deeply inhaling her girlfriend's scent off the pillow. "She smells so good," Anna moaned, enjoying the strong aroma of Chloe's sweat that had gathered on the sheets overnight. Soon her eyes closed, and her breathing slowed as she drifted off, thoughts of Chloe's nude body on her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna awoke for a second time that morning, her room much dimmer now with her curtains closed and the sun directly above the house. Her stomach growled as she laid in bed looking at the ceiling. Anna turned her head to look at the clock, it was now 12:45, 'Almost five hours since Chloe left,' she thought, 'and well past lunchtime.'

Pulling herself from her bed, Anna tried to think of what she wanted to eat. She still felt groggy and decided that she didn't want to make a bunch of dishes. 'Looks like I'm eating out, but what do I want? Something greasy sounds good, maybe I'll go to the beach stand.' Anna looked down at her bare stomach which now seemed larger than she remembered, 'Maybe all those calories aren't such a good idea. Unless... maybe a good run there would do the trick. Then I could burn off the calories and eat something a little unhealthier!' Anna smiled, happy with her plan for the day.

Before she met Chloe, Anna had always been big into running, going almost daily. She always found it was a good way to lose weight, way better than anything she could at the tiny village gym and the best part was that it's free. Once Chloe had come into her life, however, Anna found it much more difficult to find free time. Between vacations, her job, and now Chloe's job all their free time was spent together, usually having sex. Anna now realized cutting out her running was having a large impact on her body shape, her stomach, and thighs wider than they were a few weeks prior.

'Maybe I could start running with Chloe. That way we could still be together, and I won't become morbidly obese.' Anna decided she would pitch the idea to Chloe tonight, right now she had to focus on what to wear. A rummage through her dresser left her with a black tank top and either runner's shorts or a short tennis skirt. 'Runner's shorts are probably better,' she thought, 'and that way, if Chloe does agree to a run, I can wear the sexy skirt and give her a little show.'

Anna slipped on a sports bra and a black thong before covering them with a tank top and shorts. The bra felt constricting, especially after being naked for so long, but she decided it better than having her boobs fall out when running. "Chloe would be so mad if that happened and she wasn't there to see it," Anna giggled to herself.

Looking in the mirror behind her door, Anna decided she looked good. The lack of makeup was overlooked as she would just run to get lunch and come to shower, no need to gussy up considering no one was going to really see her anyways. She made her way to the kitchen and poured herself a large glass of water. She considered bringing a water bottle with her but decided it would be too cumbersome to run with, 'I'll just get a drink with my lunch,' she thought, making her way out the front door.

Putting in her earbuds and selecting the playlist she wanted, Anna began running down the street in the general direction of the beach. While it had been a while since she last ran, Anna, found herself quickly falling into her rhythm and was surprised how easy it seemed after weeks of inactivity.

All in all, the run was entirely uneventful. A few people waved at her and she waved past, others said hello or just moved out of her way. Anna also found many people staring at her as she ran past, she only ever saw people looking at her breasts, but she could tell her ass was getting a good ogling to. It made her feel good if not slightly weirded out, but this was something she always experienced when running. She may have even stopped to chat with a few of the men who checked her out if she didn't have an amazing girlfriend. And if she wasn't gay. For the time being, however, she just took the silent complements and made her way to the beach.

As Anna suspected, the beach was flooded with people. It was inevitable, a warm Saturday with no rain in the forecast and right in the middle of summer. As much as Anna loathed Westroad, she to admit the beach was quite nice, too bad it attracted so many tourists. There were bright colored swimming trunks, bikinis, one-pieces, and all other kinds of swimwear as far as the eye could see. Kids were throwing balls back and forth, splashing in the water, playing in the sand, it was chaos.

Anna pulled her sock and shoes off, enjoying the feeling of hot sand on her bare feet she made her way to the concession stand. There was a small line already waiting but, considering how busy the beach was, the line was manageable. As it was now almost 1:30, most people had likely already eaten lunch and it appeared like everyone in line was either buying ice cream or drinks for their crying children. The line moved fast and soon Anna found herself at the front, "One hotdog and a coke please," She smiled handing over a ten-dollar bill.

Anna finally had her lunch and decided a walk down the beach would be nice as she ate. While she would much rather sit and eat, there were no picnic tables and her only other option was standing near the concession stand's garbage. A walk was therefore her only choice and she began down the beach. Anna was now starving and ate the hotdog in only a few bites, quickly cracking open her can of coke and enjoying the cool soda as it slid down her throat. A few bug gulps left the can empty and she deposited her trash in one of the garbage cans that were located in the center of the beach every few feet.

Anna had initially intended to come to the beach for lunch and then run home, but she was now almost halfway down the sandy shore and decided to walk until the end. Besides, it was something to do and she could kill some more time before Chloe got home.

Her clothes stuck to her body as she walked, Anna was already sweaty from her run and now the hot sun was beating down on her as she made her down the exposed beach. 'I should have worn my swimsuit,' Anna thought to herself, watching families cool off in the water, 'But then I would have had to run in it and then I would certainly get some people staring at me. Plus, I can only imagine the chafing," She shuddered, picturing a tight bikini bottom rubbing against her sore asshole and pussy.

As she walked, the beach became more and more empty, most of the tourists would sit as close to the entrance as possible and refused to walk far. Anna had always found it funny that they would cram themselves in such a small space when the beach was just as good down here. "Anything to avoid walking," she muttered.

A loud grumble from her stomach as Anna snapped out of her reflective state. The hotdog was not agreeing with her and she felt her insides turn liquid as a small fart rippled out. Fortunately, there was no one around, but Anna was going to need a bathroom soon if she didn't want a flood of feces in her shorts. Picking up her pace, she continued down the beach. She guessed there was probably one if she kept going and decided to risk it rather than turn around and walk back to the main bathroom. "Why did I have to comment on people not walking this far?" she moaned, clutching the rear of her shorts.

After a lot of panicked shuffling, Anna finally had the faded white restroom in front of her. It was much smaller than the main restroom located in the center of the beach. The roof was covered in bird poo and dirt, it looked like it was going to fall in any minute. The once blue lines that were painted on the walls of the building were now so faded from the sun they looked light gray at best. She walked to the entrance where the sandy beach turned to cracked tile, like the blue on the walls the tiles were so sun-bleached it was impossible to determine their original color.

Anna dropped her shoes and found a foot shower. Deciding that she would rather get her shoes and sock slightly sandy than her feet coated in whatever was on the bathroom floor, Anna rinsed her feet in the surprisingly clean water of the rusted metal shower and slipped on her socks and shoes. The cold water felt good on her hot feet, but that feeling quickly diminished when she slipped on her socks and they became damp, clinging to her feet.

Anna's stomach let out another rank fart as she made her way through the door and into the building, she could feel the seat of her panties get slightly wet. The bathroom had one exterior door that led into a small room with sinks and a garbage pail. The sinks were shared but the actual toilets were behind two doors, one for men and one for women.

Anna's eyes adjusted to the dimly lit sink room as her heart sank, "Fuck! FUCK!" On both doors hung a dirty laminated sign that had the same message printed on them in bold black letters;

DUE TO A LACK OF USE, THESE TOILETS ARE NO LONGER WORKING, PLEASE USE THE MAIN BATHROOM AT THE BEACH ENTRANCE.

"No no no!" Anna was now desperate, and she knew there was no way her bowels were going to hold if she tried walking back. "Fuck!" She groaned as another fart escaped her tightly clenched sphincter and warmed her pantie's gusset. She only had one option and she tried the door to the women's bathroom, locked. Next was the men's but that left her with the same result.

"Please!" She returned to the women's door at rattles the knob, pushing her shoulder against the door. Anna could feel the old lock begin to give under her weight and soon there was a small crack between the doorframe and the door. She rammed her shoulder into the door a few more times before it finally gave way. The rusted lock snapped off and clanked loudly as it bounced off the tile. The door could no longer lock, and Anna desperately hoped no one would come in, but that was doubtful. The awful smell of the bathroom hit her, the once trapped smell of shit was finally free and Anna gagged as it made its way into her nose.

Surprisingly, the lights still worked when she flicked the dirty light switch up, although the thick grim that covered the plastic light let little light through. Still, it was enough for Anna as her shit was going to come out any second. She made her way to the toilet and began pulling down her pants when she looked in the bowl. It was a mess of dirty water, toilet paper, and shit. The bowl was beyond full, a mountain of waste protected from the filthy water by toilet paper clogging the hole. Anna tried flushing the toilet, but no water flowed, likely turned off when they closed the bathrooms.

Anna had no other option and pulled down her shorts, hovering her ass a few inches above the toilet to avoid the mess. Seconds after her clothes were out of the way, Anna released. A liquid stream of her shit sprayed out and splashed violently against the back of the toilet, covering the already grimy porcelain in another layer of green sludge. Still prolapsed from the cucumber she shared with Chloe the night before, Anna's ass burned as it ballooned out, spraying some shit on the wall. "Fuck!" she lowered her ass slightly, trying to get her stream in the toilet, although at this point it mattered very little. While trying to position herself, however, Anna's shoe, slick from the quick wash she gave it outside, slipped on the tile and she fell onto the toilet.

"FUCK!" Immediately she felt a pile of stranger's shit mixed with her own press against her ass as she continued releasing her bowels. The stale scat pressed between her ass and pushed up slowly, covering the base of her pussy in grime. Water splashed out of the bowl as her ass fell below the seat and displaced the contents of the toilet. Struggling, Anna managed to pull herself out, finally empty. Her entire backside was now covered in the mixture of shit contained in the toilet. She could feel the sludge sliding down the back of her legs as she tried to move away from the toilet.

Anna couldn't imagine what she would have done if this had happened a month ago, probably throw up for one. Now she stood, covered in a layer of scat that had been brewing in this toilet for god knows how long, and she felt her pussy get wet. She looked deeper into the toilet, realizing just how much shit she had to play with.

Lifting the black toilet seat, Anna lowered herself onto her knees and looked deeply into the toilet. She was probably kneeling in piss and other fluids, but she had also just fallen into a toilet, so a little more pee wasn't going to hurt. A slurry of brownish goo filled it to the point of overflowing, her spray of liquid green shit covering the top layer. Anna sniffed, now enjoying the smell of the unclean bathroom and the excrement mountain. Tentatively, she reached her hand towards the shit. She was worried about touching it, considering it was a pile of stranger's waste and she could get sick, but her curiosity got the better of her.

Her hand broke through the shit quite easily, covering her fingers in cool scat as she pushed her hand deeper inside. Soon, the toilet's contents covered up to her knuckles and she clenched her hand, feeling the shit squeeze through her fingers. Anna pulled her hand out and looked at it as shitty water rolled down her wrist and dropped back into the toilet. She noticed that, in addition to a thick layer of shit of various colors covering her hand, she also had bits of undigested food that looked like corn and beans. It was much colder than she was expecting, especially considering how muggy the bathroom was, but it was likely due to the cold water everything was floating in.

Anna wanted to lick her hand, but she decided that it was a sure-fire way to get very sick. Instead, she brought her hand just under her nose and took a deep breath, enjoying the deep, rank smell of the shit mixture. It reminded her of the shit covered tarp that Chloe made her sniff after their week apart, although this was much stronger and probably much older. She felt her pussy yearning for attention and made a bold move in an attempt to satisfy her filthy fetish.

Anna stood and turned her back to the toilet, preparing herself for what was coming next. She bent over and dropped herself into the toilet bowl. With the seat now lifted, Anna sunk deeply into the disgusting sludge, stopping when she felt the cold porcelain of the toilet bowl interior press against her ass. Shit was now halfway up her back and her legs were off the ground, forced slightly into the air by the lip of the toilet bowl. Shit was completely covering the front of her pussy and, while she should have been more concerned about getting an infection, Anna was now only thinking about cumming.

She lowered her shit covered hand to her slit and began rubbing hard. With her relatively clean hand, Anna parted her lips and pushed three fingers inside her dripping cunt, trying to force as little shit inside as possible. She could hear water splashing over the rim of the toilet and onto the floor, covering the already filthy floor with more crud.

Her ass was ice cold in the toilet water, but her vagina was burning hot as she continued to make quick work of it. Her fingers became slick with pussy juice as she continued to pump them in and out. Between the attention, she was giving her vagina and all the shit covering her body, it wasn't long before her orgasm reached its peak. A moan crept out of Anna's lips, quiet at first before slowly morphing into a full-on yell. She no longer cared if someone came in and saw her buried in the toilet, not like that was likely. Chloe filled her mind as she came, pictures of the tanned brunette hovering above her and taking a shit on her chest while she was stuck, legs up in a toilet.

Her pussy clenched, keeping her fingers inside as her orgasm faded. Anna sighed as she really began to take in everything that just happened. Currently she was inside a toilet, legs in the air, pussy dripping with cum, and she was completely covered head to toe in the shit, piss, and used toilet paper of complete strangers. She only had two thoughts; 'how am I going to get home?' and 'I can't wait to show Chloe this.'

sgary3434
sgary3434
329 Followers