The Village Sluts Ch. 19-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane? Jane? Are you ok?" Chloe scooped the girl off the ground and cupped the back of her head with one hand, using the other to brush the girl's sweaty brown hair out of her face, "Jane, let me know you're ok."

After a minute Jane's eyes opened to find Chloe staring at her, much to her nightmare. She squirmed out of Chloe's grasp and crawled backward until her back hit the wall. "Chloe!" was the only thing that escaped her lips before she started bawling. She pulled her knees to her chest and buried her face in them, trying to keep some dignity, but both girls knew it was too late for that. 'It was real,' Jane thought, her heart completely crushed.

"Oh Jane, I'm so sorry." Chloe felt like shit, this was the second in the past month she had walked in someone masturbating after having an 'accident.' But like with Anna, she knew that this was no accident. 'And there was Sue yesterday, I can't forget about that,' Chloe thought, remembering the previous day's events and the fight she had with Anna.

Unlike those two events, however, Chloe in no way found pleasure in this situation. Sure, she thought Jane was cute, and she would be lying if she said she didn't imagine the girl naked once or twice, but this was... awful. Choe could only imagine the effect this was going to have on the young girl's mind. 'And worse, it was about me! She was thinking about me when she came and... and then I walked in.' Chloe felt like crying herself. She had devastated Jane and possibly damaged her for life. Now she didn't know what to do, but she was not going to mess up again, not like she did with Anna.

Chloe let Jane continue to cry a while, every so often whispering that it was ok. Soon her crying slowed, and Chloe felt a little better as Jane raised her head from her knees. Her face was still covered in her Chloe's shit, but now her knees and legs were also covered. Her tears had also thinned out the feces, causing them to run down her chin and onto her neck.

Chloe opened the cupboard under her sink and pulled out on of the old towels she used to clean up with Anna. Making her way to Jane, she bent over and offered the girl the towel, "It's ok Jane. Use this to clean up." Chloe made her way to the edge of the tub and sat down as Jane began rubbing the towel against her body, cleaning off the shit that covered her skin.

She cleaned herself the best she could and decided it was time to try and explain herself, but she had no explanation. "Chloe I'm... I'm so sorry," Jane began to shake as tears began falling down her face again, adding more shitty droplets to the towel she was clutching. "I didn't mean... It wasn't what it l-l-looked like," Jane sniffled, but it was clear that there was nothing else it could be, she was caught cumming, covered in shit, and thinking about Chloe fucking her.

"No Jane, I'm sorry. I left my wallet in here and... and I knew you were in here and I thought I could just grab it... I shouldn't have come in." Chloe frowned, "I didn't think it would be like this. I thought you were just peeing or something. I'm sorry"

Jane decided she could no longer hide what had happened. She knew Chloe was going to hate her, be disgusted by her for the rest of life, but she knew there was nothing she could say. She was caught and her actions were inexcusable, "Chloe! Look at me! I'm covered in... in shit. My shit and yours. Those are your..." she choked back more tears as she felt her throat close up, "Those are your panties. I playing with them. I used them..." Jane lowered her head and whispered, "I used them to cum. I was thinking about... you. I'm a freak. It's all my fault," She cried more into her knees.

Chloe stood from the tub and walked back to Jane, lowering herself to the ground and wrapping her arms around Jane, "Jane you are not a freak. This is... well maybe not normal... but there's nothing wrong with it." Chloe squeezed her arms tighter, "Jane I'm not mad at you."

"No Chloe, don't touch me," but it was much too late for that, "Look, now you're covered in my poo. And it's on your uniform. Why do I fuck everything up?" Jane wept.

Chloe sat on the ground beside Jane, leaning her back against the wall next to the crying girl, "I don't mind Jane. I'm done for the day and I don't have to work tomorrow. I can wash these clothes."

"I never played with my... my poo before. Not before the last couple of weeks. I don't know why I started, it grossed me out at first, but I smelled the tarp... and Anna. They smelled like a toilet and I thought it was gross," tears ran down Jane's face as she struggled to speak, "But then I took another smell and... and I couldn't get it out of my head. Suddenly I was in your bathroom licking your dirty panties. And then I did it again but that time I pooped myself on purpose. I don't know why..." she trailed off. "There's other stuff too. Stuff I haven't told you." Jane whispered.

"You can tell me whatever you need to Jane, but don't feel like you have to. Sometimes it's ok to keep secrets."

Jane felt her stomach twist in knots, she was really about to come clean, "I need to tell you. I can't keep it a secret anymore, it makes me sick every time I think about it," she took a deep breath, "I watch you through your windows sometimes, since you moved in at least. I got off to you... in your underwear. And soon I started picturing you shitting and... I don't know. I hate myself."

Chloe began stroking the back of Jane's neck, "I understand Jane. I understand."

"But it's... it's gross. I'm... gross."

Chloe let out a deep sigh, "Jane I'm going to tell you a little story, is that ok with you?" She took Jane's slight head node as approval and continued, "This isn't the first time this has happened to me. This isn't even the first time this has happened to me this month!" Chloe was worried about what she was about to admit, no one knew this secret except her and Anna, but it seemed important that Jane knew the truth, "I walked in on Anna doing this a couple of weeks ago. She had peed herself and was... masturbating. I watched her cum and it... it made me feel really gross. I didn't know how to deal with it so I ran away and left her there."

Jane looked up as her tear stopped, surprised at what she was hearing Chloe admit, "Really? Something just like this happened?"

Chloe nodded her head, "Yeah. Well..." She paused, "There was only pee but..."

"I knew it! I knew no one was as disgusting as me."

Chloe cupped Jane's face, softly putting her hand on either side of her chin and looking deeply into her hazel eyes, "You didn't let me finish. I ran away but we talked the next day and... it turned out we both shared... dirtier fetishes... sort of. We started playing more after that, with our... waste." Chloe couldn't believe she was telling someone this, "That's why we started dating. I love being so dirty with her, it's... amazing. You shouldn't feel so upset."

Jane was still sad, but Chloe could see that what she was saying made things a little better, "You're not a freak. Or maybe we're all freaks, I don't know. What I do know is that you're not alone. I'll always be here for you if you need to talk, Anna too."

"Really?" Jane sniffled.

"Of course. I'm not going to lie, these past few weeks have been difficult for me. I just moved here and suddenly I'm dating an amazing woman four years younger than me after catching her masturbating. We play with poo and pee for fun. This is never something I pictured happened, but that's how life goes sometimes. Stuff just happens."

"Thanks," Jane sniffed.

"Don't worry about it." Chloe squeezed her shoulder, "Please don't get grossed out, but I have a proposition for you. You can say no if you want to, but how would you feel about exploring your kinks further. In safe space of course," Chloe added.

"You mean..."

"Anna and I could show you what we do. You could play with us if you want, even have sex, if Anna was ok with it of course. You're clearly attracted to me and... and I thought you might want to try stuff. I don't know, I feel like I'm crossing a line now. Sorry if I grossed you out."

Jane couldn't believe what Chloe had just offered her. This was what she was dreaming off but now she wasn't so sure, "Um. I don't know Chloe..."

"I'm sorry Jane, I went too far." Chloe frowned, she found a way to fuck it up again, after she was doing so well.

"No it's just... that sounds amazing but I don't know yet. Can I have some time to think?"

"Of course you can. I'm not forcing you to do anything you don't want to Jane. How about you take tonight and tomorrow morning to think about it? If you want to move forward, just text me and I'll set things up. You can come over tomorrow night and we can do whatever you want, both Anna and I will be off. And if you still don't know by tomorrow, you can have more time. I want you to enjoy this Jane, not do it because you feel forced into it."

"I know Chloe," Jane rested her head on Chloe's shoulder, "I'll think about and let you know. Thanks for making me feel better. You really helped, I mean it."

"How about we get you cleaned up and back home," Chloe stood up, "I don't want your parents worrying when you aren't home for supper. And I definitely don't want them coming over here looking for," Chloe winked, causing Jane to giggle.

"Ok."

Chloe grabbed a garbage bag from her kitchen and some paper towels to clean up the mess and a grocery bag for Jane's underwear, "Put your underwear in here when you take them off," Chloe handed her the bag, "I'll wash them for you and give them back tomorrow. I hope you don't mind going commando," she smiled. "Oh and don't worry about cleaning the bathroom, I'll do that when you're done."

Chloe exited the bathroom and left Jane to get clean, not wanting to make her any more uncomfortable by staying while she was naked. She pulled her phone from her pocket and sent Anna a text. She was going to have trouble explaining this to her, especially the part where she said Anna was going to have sex with Jane.