The Village Sluts Ch. 19-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some wriggling, Anna managed to pry herself from the bowl and back onto her feet. The tiles around the toilet were now completely covered in shit and dirty water. She tried to look at herself in the mirror that was on the wall across from the toilet, but it was cracked and covered in grime. It was also hung a little too high so Anna could only see the top of her ass. From what was visible, Anna concluded that she certainly couldn't go out like this.

Most of the shit that was covering her ass was her own, likely from when she first fell while her bowels were still emptying. The good news was that her top seemed more or less untouched and she could wear it without worrying, not that she had much choice. Her shorts, on the other hand, were damp with the toilet water from the floor and her panties were slightly stained with shit that leaked out during her farts.

With no toilet paper stocked in the bathroom and her hands already filthy, Anna decided to use them to scrap as much shit as she could off her body and back into the toilet. Using her flat hands like trowels, she started at the back of her knees and scraped up her legs and between her ass, pausing every few seconds to fling the shit back into the toilet bowl. While most of the scat came off, her technique had the second effect of smearing whatever remained deeper into her skin.

Soon, Anna was as clean as she was going to get and peaked out of the bathroom door. No one was around so she crept outside the door and to the shower. Usually these were used while still wearing swimsuits to wash any sand and gunk off, but Anna didn't want to get her clothes wet.

Checking around the corner, Anna looked onto the beach but there was still not a single person in sight. She walked back to the shower and began stripping, stepping out of her shorts and underwear before pulling off her tank top and bra. Fortunately, there was a hook by the shower, and she could hang her clothes, preventing them from getting wet.

The water was cold as it sprayed onto her dirty skin, but it felt nice to get the smelly grime and sweat off her body. The shit came off surprisingly easily, but Anna knew that without soap she would be smelling like a sewer for the rest of the day. 'Better not get too close to people,' She thought to herself, rubbing off the remaining waste.

She did her best to shake off the water after turning off the shower, but it was to little avail. Anna pulled her underwear back on before covering her pale flesh with her running shorts and tank top. Her black sports bra was completely visible now as the water soaked through her shirt, but she was glad she decided to wear it. She could only imagine how many people would be staring at her with her pink nipples fully exposed. Looks like she made one good decision today. Besides, the sun would dry her off before long and the water helped cool her down.

Anna finally put her earbuds back in and pulled out her phone, resuming her playlist when she received a text from Chloe;

Meet me at my house after 5:00. We need to talk. It happened again.

The fun she just had left her head, now concerned what was happening with Chloe. 'Was it Sue again?' Anna wasn't mad, but she was concerned for Chloe, 'She's probably thinking I'm going to break up with her.' Anna frowned, she still upset that she handled the first interaction with Sue so poorly. This time she was going to do her best not to freak out, but to give Chloe the help she needs. 'This can't possibly be easy for her either.' Anna thought as she started running down the beach and back to her house.

Chapter 20: Behind Closed Doors

Jane watched through a crack in the curtains, Chloe's car was still gone but she decided to play it safe, it was only 7:30 and Chloe's shift didn't start for another hour. Besides, she had work to do. Yawning, Jane got out of bed and made her way to the shared family bathroom. Stripping her pajamas, she turned on the water and climbed into the tub, enjoying the feeling of the warm water on her skin. Jane let a hand fall to her pelvis and ran her fingers through her curled brown pubic hair. She had made up her mind and sprayed shaving cream above her vagina, watching it foam as she rubbed it in. Grabbing her razor, Jane got to work removing her bush.

She gently ran the blades through the cream, exposing the razor to her pelvis rather than her legs or armpits that she usually used it for. Soon all her hair was gone and Jane's vagina was now bald. She ran her fingers along the freshly exposed skin, enjoying the smoothness. Jane had never been in a serious relationship in fact, she had never had sex. Because of this, her pubes never concerned her and she, therefore, left everything natural.

Jane felt hot, with the hair gone Jane could see everything. She admired her tight pink pussy. Jane had always been happy with how her vagina looked; puffy lips surrounded the tight hole and her small clit hidden inside, just beyond the surface. 'I bet Chloe would find this sexy.' She partly did this to help with cleanup after she played with shit, but she also secretly did it for Chloe. She new trying to impress the older woman was pointless, but it made her feel sexy and she liked it. Jane spread her lips and began stroking her clit, she felt the warmth radiating from her freshly shaven patch on the palm of her hand.

Jane found her mind wandering as she soaked in the tub, but all her thoughts were centered around Chloe. The tall brunette climbing into the tub with her, straddling her hips as she gently got off. She would kiss Jane's breasts and slowly make her way up before meeting the girl's lips. They would stay embraced while making out, Chloe gently rubbing her hands up and down Jane's body.

Jane would kiss her back, suck on her dark nipples while playing with her pussy. 'She would probably like that,' Jane moaned to herself. She pushed, her orgasm was close and she felt her sphincter begin to open. She hadn't gone to the bathroom since the last time she played at Chloe's, two days worth of shit was now inside her. "Not yet." She tightened her sphincter and removed her hand, she had big plans for her shit. Today was the day she took the next step.

Jane pulled the plug and laid back in the tub, letting the water slowly drain as she rested her head for a few more minutes. She soon became cold as the water disappeared and decided to stand up, grabbing a towel and drying off her body. Jane enjoyed her bald vagina one last time as she rubbed the soft towel against the exposed skin. 'Today is going to be good.' Jane thought, picking her pajamas off the ground and wrapping her towel around her body.

Making her way back to her room, Jane closed her door and dropped her towel, ready to pick out her outfit for the day. Today was going to be special and she wanted to dress nicely, but her parents would probably get suspicious if she left to garden in a dress. Jane settled on black yoga pants and a burgundy t-shirt, nothing flattering but it would have to do. The underwear was where Jane really went all out.

A red bra with black lace trim and a matching thong was chosen. Jane saw the underwear when she was shopping at the mall with some of her friends and it reminded her of a similar set Chloe owned, one of Jane's favorites. She bought them on the spot and saved them for a special day. Today was that day.

Finally dressed, Jane sat on her bed, playing on her phone for a while. It was a little past nine, but Jane decided that going a little later was probably a good idea, although as much as she tried to kill time on her phone, her mind kept going back to Chloe.

Around 10:00 Jane was about ready to leave when her dad barged into her room, "Hey hon, your mom and I could use some help cleaning the house."

"You still didn't knock," Jane muttered, not looking up from her phone, "And I'm working today."

"You don't seem to be too busy. Come on, it will only take an hour and then you can go garden. You can't say no." He left her room.

Jane fell back onto her bed moaning, "I should have left sooner."

Unfortunately for Jane, an hour soon became two and then three as more tasks were added to her to-do list. She was also regretting the thong, it slowly working its way into her ass and giving her a wedgie to end all wedgies. She was finally released when her parents couldn't come with more tasks for her to do, 'About fucking time,' Jane thought, her perfectly laid out plan ruined by her parents. It was now almost one o'clock and Chloe would be home in a few hours.

Not wanting to waste any more time, Jane grabbed her gardening tools to continue the façade, although she knew no gardening was happening today. She confirmed that the driveway was still empty as she knocked on the front door. She was happy to find no one answered and used the key Chloe had given her to unlock the door. Jane had now gotten this part down to a science as she kicked off her boots, dropped her tools, and immediately went to Chloe's bedroom.

The laundry basket was in its usual place and was completely full. Jane had watched Chloe enough to learn her schedule and know that she did laundry on Sundays. A full week of dirty clothes was now up for grabs as she began digging through the basket. She pulled her first pair out, the same lilac briefs she used to get off the first time she went through Chloe's dirty clothes. Jane looked at their crotch and was somewhat disappointed, only a faint smear was visible, much less than Chloe's usual mess.

Reaching back in, Jane soon found more underwear, another pair of briefs although these were a light blue. She had seen Chloe wear these before, but Jane had always found them less exciting than some of Chloe's other panties and had never played with them. Similar to the first pair, these had little scat on the inside, although there was a strong buildup of Chloe's discharge. A crusty layer covered the padded crotch, the once white cream now slightly yellowed with age. Jane decided one more pair would do as she laid the second pair on the ground and began her search again.

Jane continued to rummage when something caught her eye. She reached over and grabbed the crumpled pair of panties that were lying next to the laundry basket. Jane wasn't sure if they had fallen out when she was digging through the basket or if Chloe had just dropped them on the floor accidentally, but Jane didn't care. She unrolled the underwear and held it up, Chloe's bright purple lace thong. While it wasn't Jane's favorite, it was definitely in her top three. She loved how the thong would always sit in between Chloe's thick ass cheeks and ride up when she walked, likely giving her a wedgie similar to what Jane was experiencing now.

Jane had always imagined what they would smell like, firmly pressed into Chloe's unmentionables. Unfortunately for her, Chloe never seemed to have worn the garment before Jane came over and she, therefore, never got to see it up close. Today really was a good day. She struggled to peel the underwear open and nearly came on the spot when she learned why. The entire back of the panties was completely coated in at least a millimeter of shit and, much to Jane's surprise, it was still slightly wet. She also noticed a thick coating of cream, but this had all dried.

'These must be fresh!' Jane thought, taking in the sight. Chloe had always been a bad wiper, but she was never this bad. Jane just got the most amazing present and she wasn't going to waste it. Scooping up the three pairs of panties Jane all but sprinted to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Wriggling out of her pants and pulling her shirt over her head, Jane kept her bra and panties on and sat on the lid of the toilet.

"I need to work my way up to these." Jane moaned, taking another look at the purple thong before dropping it to the bathroom floor along with the lilac briefs. The blue pair was first to her nose as they had the least amount of shit but the most discharge, a flavor that was usually overwhelmed by the earthy essence of scat. She began rubbing her clit through her underwear and put Chloe's soiled panties in her mouth, sucking the crotch clean. Her spit moistened the patch and soon her mouth was filled with the taste of Chloe's sweat and cum, the sweet and salty flavored danced across her tongue.

Jane closed her eyes and pictured getting a taste directly from the source, "Oh fuck. Do you like it when I suck your wet cunt?" She moaned, finally pushing her had passed the waistband of her panties and letting her fingers stroke her clit directly. They danced on the skin surrounding her hard bean sending ripples of pleasure through her body every time she touched it directly.

Soon the flavor in her mouth started to fade as Jane licked all the cream off the panties and she removed them from her mouth. Tossing them on the ground, she picked up the lilac pair next, it was finally time to taste some shit. She sniffed the brown patch, enjoying the smell of shit before rubbing her tongue up and down it. Unfortunately, this pair seemed to be old and she didn't get much flavor from them, but she was still enjoying herself, "You're such a dirty girl Chloe! I think you owe me; I've cleaned you so much and you've never licked me clean once."

The thought of Chloe's tongue on her dirty asshole made Jane start to push. She enjoyed the taste of Chloe's excrement stains, but today she was going to taste her own for the first time. And it was going to be fresh. The head of her turd began to push out, spreading the girl's tight asshole. Keeping one hand on her clit, Jane dropped the second pair of panties and brought her now free hand to the back of her thong, pushing it inside. She let her fingers brush her asshole, the shit was spreading her quite a bit and it hurt, but her fingers felt good rubbing against the sensitive skin of her sphincter.

She let out a gasp as she could no longer push and let her turd slip back inside. 'It's time,' she thought, picking up the final pair of soiled panties. She watched wet diarrhea on the thong glisten in the bathroom light before she firmly pressed her face into them. Immediately Jane was met with a cool, wet sensation as the shit covered her face. It smelt very strong, but also surprisingly good. Rubbing her face up and down, Jane felt the soft fabric as she smeared Chloe's shit across her face.

Jane strained her ass again, giving one big push as she felt her shit come out once again. "Fuck Chloe, I'm going to shit for you now! I bet you like this you filthy slut!" Jane moaned as she felt the first log stream out. While the head of her shit was hard, likely due to it being exposed for the air for the past couple days while Jane worked to keep it inside, it slowly transitioned to a muddy texture. It crackled softly as it came out and Jane could feel it quickly fill the back of her panties. Even with Chloe's shit seared directly under her nose, Jane noticed the strong smell of her shit quickly fill the bathroom.

She let Chloe's panties fall to the floor and reached her hand back behind her ass. Jane's fingers smushed into the large ball of shit that was in the back of panties, wiggling her finger in the scat. She could feel that there was still a lot more inside and began to push again. Her second log pushed its way out and she caught it in her hand, closing her fingers around the turd to protect it from her tight waistband as she pulled out.

Bringing her had to her face, Jane opened it and began to inspect what her body had just expelled. Her yellow sludge-filled her hands, chunks of pepper from her dinner yesterday were visible as she dug deeper with her thumb. It was warm and soon completely covered her hand as she spread it around, enjoying the feeling. Jane mentally prepared herself for what she was about to do, sticking out her tongue.

It hovered above her shit for a few seconds before she finally pushed into the pile of shit that was in her hand. The soft shit quickly covered her tongue and she gagged. It was so much worse than she could have imagined. Chloe's shit had always been dry and mild in taste, but her fresh shit tasted like eating acidic dirt. Her tongue snapped back into her mouth, trying to get away from the shit as fast as possible, but it was coated and brought more of the bitter taste.

Jane began coughing and spitting up droplets of scat filled spit but, as much as she tried, she couldn't get the taste out of her mouth. Her distaste for shit had killed the mood slightly and Jane was somewhat upset, she had been looking forward to taking this next step. 'I'm going to wait a bit before trying that again,' Jane thought to herself, rivulets of her dirty spit running down her face. Soon the big pile of shit in her hand and the large pile in her panties made Jane get in the mood again and she started work back on her clit.

Pressing her hand against the right cup of her bra, Jane began to rub shit over her small boob, pinching her nipple every so often. Happy with the coverage, Jane moved her hand to her other breast and began massaging the shit in until her entire bra was covered in the smelly yellow scat. With her tits covered, Jane moved lower, creating a large streak down her chest and into her panties. She immediately felt the warmth of the scat on her pussy as she slowly worked it down her freshly shaven skin and onto her labia.

Jane's pussy was now completely coated in shit and she plunged two of her dirty finger inside, the remaining scat from her hand pushing her hard clit. "Ohhhh fuck," Jane moaned softly, she was close but there was still more shit that needed to come out. Another push sent a smaller piece into her panties, followed by a few wet farts and, finally, the rest of the scat that had been brewing for the past two days. The final log was thicker, although still much smaller than the first piece, and it slipped easily out of the gape created by the initial log.

Now empty, Jane began to grind against the lid of the toilet, feeling the shit pack into her ass crack and squeeze out the leg holes of her thong. "You like that Chloe? Do you like how filthy I am? Your little shit slut." Jane closed her eyes, picturing Chloe fucking the girl's brains out as she covered her body in her warm excrement. Ironically, Jane was so invested in her fantasy with Chloe, she didn't hear the older woman come home from work early. She also didn't hear Chloe knock on the bathroom door or call her name.

Jane's body shook with a powerful orgasm, causing the girl to double over as she pushed her fingers into her pussy as far as they would go. It was by far the strongest orgasm the girl had ever experienced and she lost control of her bladder, spraying a strong stream of piss into her thong and onto the floor. "FUCK! Chloe I'm cumming for you!" Jane screamed, not noticing that the woman's name she was screaming had opened the door and watched her orgasm.

"Jane!" Chloe let out, surprised at what was happening in her bathroom.

Jane looked to the door and immediately felt her stomach flip. A wave of nausea hit her strong as she looked at Chloe's surprised face before her vision began fading. A thousand emotions hit her at once, 'was that real? Did Chloe see? She did! She just... How long was she standing there? I came and... And Chloe was...' Jane felt herself get lightheaded, her vision failing as the room went black and she fell off the toilet onto the ground, 'She saw... and the dirty panties. Her dirty panties... I'm covered in... she knows... oh god, she KNOWS!' Jane began retching as she laid on the tile floor, she was in shock and could no longer process what was happening. The last thing the girl saw was Chloe shouting her name again before running to catch her, then everything went dark as she passed out.

Chapter 21: It's Ok