All Comments on 'The Village Sluts Ch. 25-26'

by sgary3434

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic new part.

Loved the whole thing. You clearly have a dirty mind which makes for the best stories. Long may this series continue. Personally I loved the puke part of the story and a little more of that wouldn’t be a bad thing. However, I do agree that scat and piss should remain the focus. I particularly enjoyed the parts about the sweatiness and unwashed bodies of Anna and Chloe. I would like to see a future part that focuses on them licking and tasting each other after a run before they shower to experience that strong and wonderful flavour. Also another visit to the public toilet on the beach, perhaps with Chloe and Anna together would be awesome. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved that

Honestly I absolutely loved the addition of a vomit scene myself, and I would definitely enjoy seeing quite a bit more of them in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

It just keeps getting better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!

That was great! ive been binge reading the entire series, can't wait to see more especially the vomit play. i also second what the other anonymous said about the public toilet at the beach, totes should revisit that!

asteroth1980asteroth1980almost 4 years ago
about the puke...

I was a huge fan of the serie so far and was really looking foward for Jane, to finally get some scat play with Chloe and Anna. But I must admit that puke, just doesn't do it for me at all... I realize from the comments so far that most of your readers seems to enjoy it but you asked for our opinion about the puke parts and that's mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good series so far

You're possibly the best scat stories author here since lilactwist and toocold. I hope you plan to continue writing and won't burn out of ideas soon. So far your creativity isn't failing and your style is very appealing to me.

jstanley023jstanley023almost 4 years ago
Wonderful!

I love the puke play. I’d be up for much more, but at the same time I actually think the way you brought it in here was both realistic and revealing of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Loved it. Maybe next time you can put in more puke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Puke

Love the puke! Keep the puke as part of the future chapters and make it a bigger part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been reading this from the begining and I have now reached Chapter 26. At this point I have had to pause and re-read. This chapter is so incredible. These three lovely girls have managed to throw away all the inhibitions that society has imposed on them and opened themselves up to unmitigated pleasure. They are all t

ruly amazing and well done to them all. They should keep up the good work.

Having posted this comment, I shall now move on and read Chapter 27.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We all know what happened to Chloe and her family. It would be interesting to learn how Anna's and Jane's parents react if and when they find out. I would like to think that their reaction would be positive and encouraging

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersgary3434@sgary3434
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be going on an extended hiatus. I know I have two ongoing series and I'm sure you're patiently awaiting the next chapters, but I don't have the time to write anymore. Thanks for your understanding.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES