The Village Sluts Ch. 30-32

Story Info
Anna gets a stomach bug and the trio return to scat beach.
13.5k words
4.74
15.8k
17

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

Author's Note:

The Village Sluts is a story focused around two women who continue to grow their bond and fall in love as they experiment with their shared fetishes. This story, therefore, contains strong scat and pee play. This includes smearing, tasting, eating, soiling, etc. If you do not share these fetishes, please stop reading. If you do continue to read and are put off by these inclusions, that was your own choice, and please do not rate the story poorly because of it. All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

Regarding Puke: I have had a couple of people tell me that puke play is not something they are interested in, but the overwhelming majority seems to want more. I will try my best to include some puke but the focus will remain on scat play. I will also hold true to my promise and always put a warning before chapters if they include any vomit. If a chapter does contain puke, I will attempt to make it somewhat isolated, that way you can skip the chapter and not miss any important story elements.

Sorry, this took so long to release; work took up even more of time than I initially thought. I also got a little carried away and this set of chapters ended up being much longer than expected and longer than any of my others. All comments are read and appreciated so if you have any ideas please let me know! I hope you continue to read and enjoy this series.

CHAPTER 30 CONTAINS STRONG VOMIT PLAY

Chapter 30: Morning Sickness

All in all, the first half of the week was uneventful. Chloe and Anna had both worked every day, coming home at night and spend time together. Anna had contacted her roommate Grace and she seemed fine with Anna moving out, as long as she continued to pay rent for the next couple of months before she could get another roommate. The two girls had finished officially moving in together that night, leaving behind a few bits and bobs but taking everything else to Chloe's house. Both girls enjoyed the arrangement, spending every second they weren't working together.

It was Thursday, however, when things took a turn. Anna woke up with a violent feeling brewing her stomach. A quick look at Chloe's alarm clock showed her it was 2:13 am when she jumped out fo bed, rushing to the bathroom.

The commotion caused Chloe to wake, noticing Anna sprinting to the bathroom. She got up, putting on a nightgown, and followed the panicked redhead. The light from the bathroom caused her to squint as she walked inside, it took a second before she could make out Anna kneeling in front of the toilet. "Are you ok baby?" Chloe's question was soon answered as she heard Anna gag before a stream of orange fluid sprayed out of her lips, catching the lip of the toilet and splashing into the bowl.

The puke burned her throat as Anna felt it come up. She hadn't been sick for as long as she could remember. With Chloe living with her, a week of work, and her big plans for Sunday, there couldn't be a worse time for illness to rear its ugly head. Another twist of her stomach and more of the acidic sludge came out, this time spraying from both her nose and her mouth. Strings of spit and puke dripped down her face as she hovered it over the slowly filling bowl. Struggling, Anna managed to keep down another wave of vomit, sitting back and catching her breath for a brief second.

Chloe repeated her question; "Are you ok?"

Anna sighed, her attempt to stop quickly giving way to more of her stomach contents being forcefully brought out and expelled through her mouth. Her mouth was filled with the strong, acrid taste of her digested food and stomach acid. Spitting into the toilet bowl did little to remove the flavor and Anna gave up, taking the brief pause in her body's attack to finally answer Chloe, "Slightly better now," she smiled, feeling more of her slimy sludge drip to her chin.

"Is it the flu?" Chloe asked, crouching down to pet Anna's back.

Anna jumped forward, Chloe's hand almost bringing up another wave. Fortunately, it seemed the brunette released her mistake and quickly stopped the pressure. Anna swallowed, forcing her puke back down, "No, I don't think so. I don't have any of the other symptoms."

"Did you get something from eating our shit?" I know it's not super sanitary."

Anna shook her head left and right, a mistake as the sudden movement disoriented her and she leaned over the toilet again, spraying more puke inside. Coughing, she cut off the stream, spitting once more. In truth, Anna initially had the same though; had she got sick from something in their waste? But the timing didn't make any sense.

With their busy lifestyles, and much to the disappoint of the two girls, they hadn't engaged in any of their now common fecal play. They tried Tuesday night, but both girls came home exhausted and wanted nothing less than to destroy the house with their waste. Instead, they settled on a movie and regular sex, but the two of them were asleep ten minutes into the movie.

It seemed that it must have been something else unrelated to their less than clean habits. "I don't think so," Anna groaned, "I haven't eaten any poo since Sunday. I don't think it would take this long for it to make me puke."

"Hmm," Chloe stood up trying to think of an explanation, "I don't know what else it could be."

"Shit, I think I know what it is," Anna moaned, attempting to stand before submitting to her body and falling back to the tile.

"What?"

"Are you telling me you don't know the most common cause of morning sickness? Chloe, I think you got me pregnant."

"Fuck, you can't be serious." Chloe ran her hand through her hair, her mind going a million miles a minute, "We can't have a kid! We're barely financially stable as it is and we don't have the room! And if we have a kid our sex life goes out the window..." It was only when Anna started laughing that Chloe's mind finally processed the information, "What? Why are you laughi- Oh." In the initial shock, she failed to realize how impossible it would be for her to impregnate Anna and now she felt more than a little foolish.

"Got you," Anna's grin quickly fading as she felt her more bile travel up her throat. The last of her stomach contents dribbled out of her lips and joined the rest of her vomit in the toilet. "I think what actually happened is just a little food poisoning. I knew I shouldn't have eaten that week old sandwich at work yesterday, but I forgot my lunch at home and that was all the café would give me for free."

Chloe scowled, "You're lucky you're sick right now, I want to punch you so bad right now. It's way too early to do that to me."

"If you do, I'll probably throw up on you."

"I could think of worse things," Chloe yawned, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands.

Anna stood up, fixing her t-shirt, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Chloe just shrugged in response; she was unsure how Anna would take the truth.

"Whatever, I think I'm done now anyway so I guess you're safe." Groaning, Anna stood back up, this time staying on her feet, and reached to flush the toilet. She was quickly stopped by Chloe, however, the brunette shouting just as Anna's finger was about to press down on the flusher. "Is something wrong?" she asked, looking to Chloe for an answer.

It appeared that her mouth acted faster than her brain as she stood trying to come up with an excuse for her outburst. It seemed that honesty was the only approach. "I just wanted to see it," Chloe whispered weakly.

"Ok..." Anna walked to the sink. Turning on the warm water and dipping her face under it, she washed any puke that remained on her face. A hand towel removed the excess water when she was satisfied with her cleaning job. Watching from the vanity, Anna observed Chloe kneel on the floor in a position similar to the one she was just in. "I didn't realize you had a puke fetish," Anna stated bluntly, watching Chloe sniff the toilet's contents, "Ew, don't smell it!"

"I don't..." Chloe paused, "I guess that isn't very convincing when my face is in a toilet full of your puke, huh?" It was the first time she got a good view of the mess Anna had just created. Up close, Chloe could see large chunks of vegetal matter; chunks of carrots, tomatoes, and lettuce likely from their dinner of salad floated in the light orange sludge. Surprisingly, the puke had little aroma, something that Chloe was not expecting.

"Yeah, I don't know that I really buy that," Anna replied smugly, "I'm surprised you didn't tell me."

"I guess I didn't know. Seeing Jane puke the other day, it awakened something in me. Do you mind?" Chloe reached her hand out, hovering it just above the toilet bowl and the layer of Anna's stomach contents that floated inside it.

Anna yawned, "Knock yourself out." She kissed Chloe's cheek before turning back towards the bathroom door, "Maybe we can experiment more with this in the future, but right now I'm tired and going back to bed." Anna walked out into the darkness of the bedroom, "have fun."

"You don't even have to work today!" Chloe called back, but Anna was already long gone, snuggled back in her warm blankets.

Now alone, Chloe dipped her had into the porcelain bowl. The puke had already cooled, likely due to the toilet water. Chloe had also found it surprising how thick the sludge was. She assumed that it would be watery but scooping it up in her hand yielded a texture more closely resembling honey. Strings of the orangish substance stretched out between her fingers as she opened her hand and dropped its contents back into the toilet.

Using two hands allowed her to scoop up more of the puke, this time bringing some chunks of food along with it. Chloe found it surprising how easy this was for her, holding her girlfriends puke in such a nonchalant manner. She wanted nothing more than to spread it on her body, covering her skin with the acidic goo. She felt her nipples harden under her nightgown, yearning for the feeling of puke.

Unfortunately, it was two in the morning and she had work tomorrow. Chloe made the logical decision that now was not the time to cover herself in puke. She opened her hand and let them empty, the vomit slowly flowing out and leaving a thin coating on her skin. Sighing, Chloe stood up and used her elbow to turn on the tap, careful not to dirty the shiny stainless steel. The water quickly removed anything left on her hands and she used the same hand towel Anna wiped her face with to dry her hands. It seemed her fun was over as she went back to the toilet and depressed the handle, sending water pouring down from the tank and sweeping away the vomit.

It was unfortunate to waste so much, but Chloe kept going back to the words Anna said when she left; "Maybe we can experiment with this in the future." Chloe was hopeful that this was the case, praying that Anna didn't just say that in some sick-driven haze with no truth to her words. Chloe felt warmth between her legs as she turned to leave. Looking down, she opened her nightgown slightly and noticed the wet patch that was slowly forming on the outside of her panties. 'I need to deal with this now or I'll never get to sleep,' Chloe thought to herself, trying to justify what she was about to do.

Lowering her panties and slipping out of her nightgown, Chloe sat down onto the toilet. Her hand was immediately on her vagina, two fingers pushed inside while her thumb massaged her clit. "Fuck," she moaned, her head filled with images of Anna's vomit and her orgasm close. Thrusting slowly, Chloe began to grind back and forth on her hand, pushing it deeper inside her slit. The sudden pressure had other effects as she felt her bladder give way, a slow stream of pee trickling between her labia. It felt warm against her skin, splashing the hand that was now quickly moving in and out of her.

Chloe listened to her urine splashing into the toilet bowl as she came, shuddering before removing her hand from her slit. Bringing it to her mouth, she cleaned it of urine and cum with her tongue. The familiar acrid taste of her piss filled her mouth, ending with the sweetness of her cream as she worked further down her fingers.

Deciding to skip wiping, Chloe pulled her panties back up as she got off the toilet. Closing the lid and rinsing her hands, Chloe turned off the bathroom light and went back to bed. She snuggled up against Anna's warm body. Wearing only her panties, Chloe's nipples pressed firmly into the girl's back as they spooned.

"Sounds like you had fun," Anna moaned into the pillow, "Smells like it too." With Chloe's lack of wiping, the room was quickly filling with the aroma of sex and pee. Anna could feel the wetness of Chloe's crotch pressed against her back, but she said nothing about it, instead pressing her self further into the embrace.

"You could have had some fun too if you didn't go back to bed," Chloe whispered.

"I'm sick, remember? And only weirdos masturbate to puke at two in the morning," Anna joked as Chloe's arms wrapped around her torso.

"I guess that makes me a weirdo then," Chloe smiled, closing her eyes and deeply inhaling the smell of Anna's auburn hair. The clean aroma of shampoo from her girlfriend's shower a few hours earlier was a nice contrast to the stink that Chloe was releasing into the room.

"Yeah, that was my point. But you're my little weirdo," Anna murmured, drifting back to sleep.

Chloe, on the other hand, took longer to fall asleep. Her mind kept going back to pictures of Anna and her puke filling the toilet. Chunks floating in the sludge, the feeling of it between her fingers, the orgasm she got just thinking about what she could do with it, it was clear that Chloe had found a new fetish. Whether she admitted it or not, this was something she wanted to experiment with much more in the future. Anna was the only hurdle, but Chloe was fairly confident she could convince the girl to experiment. A smile crept onto her face as she finally began to fall asleep.

Chapter 31: Liquid Release

A long rest had left Anna feeling slightly better. She had only puked once since Chloe went to work that morning and had since moved to the couch. Fortunately, she managed to eat and drink a little too. It appeared as if her condition was improving, but her stomach was still a little iffy. As time ticked by, Anna knew she would soon have to face her next challenge; picking Chloe up from work. Chloe tried to convince Anna that she could drive herself, but Anna felt it only fair that she drove Chloe, lying to the girl and saying she was feeling fine. She was regretting this decision now as she would need to leave any minute and still felt ill.

Anna threw the blanket aside and assessed her situation. First things first, she would need to get dressed. Getting in the car and driving to town wearing nothing but a baggy t-shirt and a pair of panties seemed ill-advised. Sighing, Anna made her way into the bedroom to choose a more appropriate outfit. Sweatpants seemed like the best option; comfortable and loose. Her pajama shirt was kept on top, Anna felt that it looked normal enough and it saved her changing any further.

Hair and makeup were next as Anna went int the bathroom. Staring into the mirror, Anna realized just how much of a mess she was. Her skin was ghostly, even paler than usual. Knots and tangles filled her red hair and made her look homeless. A quick brushing fixed the latter but the lip gloss, blush, and mascara she put on only highlighted her paleness more. Trying to cover her face with foundation also failed as she now looked to be wearing a mask. It was an issue she was not willing to solve, however, turning out the bathroom light and grabbing her keys from the kitchen.

Walking around seemed to only intensify the feeling of sickness, every few steps causing Anna to stop and clutch her stomach in a desperate attempt not to puke. A plastic grocery bag from underneath the kitchen sink was taken as a precaution. The thought of puke coating in the interior of her car was not something she wanted realized.

Putting on shoes proved a challenge as Anna struggled to bend over, sitting on the couch to pull them on was her solution as she was finally ready to leave. Unlocking the car, Anna lowered herself into the plush seat. The bag got shoved into the cup holder beside her for easy access and she turned on the car. "Just drive 5 minutes into town, pick up Chloe, and then come back home," Anna sighed, starting the car. The air condition felt good as the car came to life, blowing cool air against her feverish body. A burp almost ended the trip before it started, but Anna managed to stop anything from coming up.

Reversing out the driveway, Anna began her short but painful journey. The five minutes felt like a lifetime as she drove, her mind focused less on the road and more on the state of her body. The only saving grace was that she never got motion sick, a fact she was extremely grateful for. She was less than lucky when it came to traffic. The streets were filled with tourists coming to and from the beach, cars parked on the sides of the road caused traffic to crawl and it seemed she hit every traffic light red.

Anna only became more agitated as she drove, fear of an accident amplifying her hatred of the idiotic tourists who seemed to never have sued a road in their life. Multiple times someone walked directly in front of Anna's car and she had to slam on the breaks, the sudden jolt pushing her seatbelt tightly against her stomach and almost making her explode.

By the time she arrived at the grocery store, Anna was red in the face both from anger and sickness. Chloe was waiting outside the store and seemed generally happy as she opened the passenger side door and climbed in.

"You're late!" Chloe chimed cheerfully, before looking at Anna and the pained expression that covered her face. "Oh, you look like shit," Chloe spoke, only slightly joking, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm- fine. Just a little t-traffic," Anna managed to get out between clenched teeth. She now felt worse than she had all day. Her stomach seemed to be constantly turning, flipping over on itself and churning whatever was left in her stomach into a painful smoothie. She tried her best to remain perfectly still as every movement only increased her discomfort. Even her best attempts to cover up her discomfort, however, were immediately seen through by Chloe.

"Anna, I know you're lying. Why didn't you just tell me you were too sick to come? I could have gotten a ride home from someone else."

"No, really I'm-" Anna cut herself off as she felt her entire digestive system clench. She doubled over, grabbing her stomach in a last-ditch attempt to stop the impending doom. "Fuck fuck fuck," she ripped the bag from the cup holder, trying her best to flatten it out, "No, no! Not here! FUCK!"

Chloe was surprised by the sudden commotion. It was as if Anna was possessed, her arms flailing around the car while her body shook and the color drained from her face. "Are you going to puke?" Chloe asked, trying to figure out what was happening so that she could help.

Anna couldn't so much as shake her head before she felt her sphincter finally give way. The only saving grace was the bag that she managed to slide between her and the seat before a stream of hot diarrhea ripped out and began filling the seat of her pants. It burned as it left her, the smell was the only thing worse. A mixture of air and liquid shit poured out, wet farts cracking between bursts of the rank sludge. Her best attempts to stop the tsunami and possibly save the car and Chloe's nose were in vain as even the tightest grip of her sphincter couldn't stop the pressure.

Choosing the air conditioner over the windows backfiring as the car quickly filled with the strong smell, hotboxing the two girls with stink. Even with all their fecal play, neither one of them had ever experienced a smell this bad. It was as if a dumpster got poured into an overflowing outhouse that was then lit on fire. Rotten meat was the overwhelming aroma, likely from the spoiled turkey that had caused this whole mess.

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers