The Village Sluts Ch. 30-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stream slowed but not in time as Anna felt the hot mixture begin trickling down the leg of her sweatpants, her panties now full and the fabric dripping. The only saving grace was that the roar in her stomach seemed to have diminished, now only a slight ache. She didn't know how to react. Any movement would result in more of her diarrhea spilling out, but she had to get home. The inside of the car stunk but opening the windows would let the smell out onto the street and directly into the noses of the pedestrians walking past. The pedestrians posed a whole other problem in and of themselves. So far it seemed no one noticed her predicament, but Anna was sure that it was bound to happen the longer they sat there.

Chloe was the first to speak as Anna's messy attack finally subsided, leaving the redhead motionless, "I don't mean to say I told you so, but you probably should have stayed home."

Anna scowled at Chloe. She tried her best to be tough but couldn't stop the tears from filling her eyes. She felt ashamed of what had just happened. Such a violent mess in public, it was as if she was a child again. The fact that her car was probably also ruined made her even more upset. Anna understood that Chloe was joking, just trying to make light of their situation, but she wasn't in a joking mood. Right now, Anna wanted nothing more than to be dead. An overreaction in hindsight but the pure, hot shame she felt was unrivaled.

Chloe immediately saw the tears in the girl's eyes and regretted her choice of words. It seemed that she had wildly misjudged the situation; Anna was a lot more upset than Chloe had initially thought. Switching her tactic, Chloe began to diffuse the situation, "Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. No one has noticed yet so how about we go home and get you cleaned up. Do you want to drive or do you want me to?"

Drying her eyes, Anna snapped back to reality. This was a problem she had to solve, and the only way was through. She allowed herself to calm down and get a hold of the situation before speaking, "I think it would better if you drove, but I can't get out or I'll be seen. Plus, the seat is dirty now, so the only option is I drive." Satisfied with her decision, Anna started the car; so far so good. Next, Anna signaled and pulled out into the street. With her stomach now emptied, red lights were less of a problem. The general lack of safety or road rules shared by the tourists, however, still posed a challenge.

The first person that walked aimlessly into the street forced Anna to slam on the breaks, sliding forward in her seat and further pressing the load deeper into the seat of her pants. She managed to stop in a more controlled manner when it happened the second time, but she could still feel the mess growing.

"It's ok, we're almost home and then you can shower," Chloe put her hand on Anna's thigh, allowing the girl to slightly relax with her gentle touch, "Are you at least feeling a little better?"

"Yes, a little," Anna replied, not taking her eyes off the road. Chloe being with her was the only thing helping her to remain calm.

"Why didn't you call me and say you were too sick?" Chloe asked again.

Anna said nothing initially, afraid to tell the truth. She loved that Chloe was always there for her and yet it felt like she never returned the favor. Driving her to work was the one thing Anna could do that seemed like she was helping. Calling Chloe and admitting she couldn't complete this one simple task would only prove that she was useless. "I didn't want to disappoint you," Anna whispered, ashamed.

"Oh, Anna, I wouldn't be disappointed in you. If anything, I'm disappointed that you came. I don't want you to feel like you need to impress me or prove something."

"Thanks, Chloe." Anna let out a sigh of relief as their now-shared house came into view over the hill. Slowing down gradually, careful not further make a mess of her car, Anna pulled into her driveway. Her initial calm was swept away as she realized what needed to happen next; she was going to have to leave the car. Anna tried to come up with the best approach and tying the bag around her waist was the only thing she could come up with. Raising her rear off the plastic soon removed this as a possibility, the surface of the bag covered in a small pool of her diarrhea. "Do you have any ideas on how to get me inside?"

"Uhhh," Chloe looked around the car for something to tie around Anna's waste but there wasn't a sweater or coat in sight, "Here let me see, maybe it's not that bad." Anna stood up a little more, crouching over in the confined space of the car and rotating her ass towards Chloe. It was immediately clear that just walking inside wasn't an option. Anna's once grey sweatpants now had a deep brown circle covering the entirety of her butt, streams of the same brown fluid were also running down her legs through the fabric. "Ok, maybe it is that bad," Chloe murmured, "It is kind of hot though."

"Chloe!" Anna sank back into her seat with shame, regretting her decision as she felt the cool, wet liquid on the plastic bag soak back into her sweatpants. She shuddered to think about what might transpire if someone saw. Realistically, she knew nothing would actually happen. The house was located on a fairly quiet street, a few cars would pass and there would be the occasional runner, but it was unlikely that someone would see Anna's mess on the walk to the front door. Still, she could only imagen the shame would come with such an occurrence.

"Oh come on, you can't pretend you're not turned out right now! At least a little bit!" Chloe scoffed.

Anna blushed; she wasn't turned on. At least she wasn't before. Sitting here, however, she considered the situation and felt herself get a little hot in the pants. Her stomach was iffy, but her pussy was also notably wet and not just from diarrhea. "No... I'm sick," Anna whispered, trying to avoid eye contact with Chloe.

"That's what I thought," Chloe remarked, it was obvious that her suspicions were true; Anna's sudden submissive attitude meant only one thing.

"You're not helping Chloe," Anna muttered.

"Tell you what, I help you get inside without anyone noticing, and then I have my way with you."

Anna wanted to deny Chloe sex, but it seemed she too sought pleasure from this situation and was now desperate to get off. Chloe was also the only option to get inside without being noticed so Anna had little say in the matter. "Fine," the word barely escaped from her mouth before Chloe unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the car door, "But we have to do it in the shower! I'm not getting the house dirty!"

"Sounds good to me!" Chloe leaped out of the car, running to the front door and quickly disappearing inside. The entire day her mind had been teasing her with thoughts of what had occurred in the bathroom with Anna early that morning. Her day had been long and tiresome, her pussy aching for attention the entire time. She thought any sex would be off the table due to Anna's illness, but Chloe was more than happy to be proven wrong.

A quick sprint to her linen closet and Chloe was back outside with old towels in hand. Careful no one was around, she walked to the driver's side door and opened it, letting the trapped smell of scat out into the afternoon air. "Here, stand up slowly and wrap this around your waist," Chloe handed Anna one of the towels.

With the first towel around her, Anna felt a little more comfortable. Her mess was mostly covered from the back, save for a few streams down her legs. A second towel wrapped tucked into her waistband hung down and covered these, however. It probably looked weird to anyone walking past, Anna thought, but it was better than having her soiled pants on display. A series of awkward shuffles and steps were next as Anna made her way inside. The steps posed a challenge as lifting her legs moved around her mess and sent more spilling down her legs, but Anna had no choice and continued.

With Anna safely inside, Chloe went back to the car, grabbing the plastic bag from the seat, and accessed the damage. Most had been caught by the waterproof layer, but it seemed some of the brown sludge leaked out and stained the backrest. Trying her best to use the towel, Chloe managed to remove some of the mess but remained was deep in the fabric and would require a much deeper cleaning. 'A mess for another day,' Chloe thought, slamming the door and shut and locking the car, 'Anna's inside and mine for the taking.'

Anna was standing in the shower when Chloe walked in. She was still wearing her clothes but decided it best to stay in the shower in case anything dripped and dripping they were. A small brown pool had already formed between her feat, the upright position sending her wet load down and out the legs of her pants. Fortunately, she managed to kick her shoes off at the door and was now only in bare feet. The towels she had wrapped around her waist were thrown on the bathroom floor, Chloe tossing her own onto the pile. "Can you help me get undressed? I don't want to get my shirt dirty," Anna whispered, studying the smears of shit that coated her fingers from earlier attempts to remove her pants.

"I want nothing more," Chloe responded seductively, "But I'm not getting my uniform dirty either." With a few short movements, Chloe wriggled out of her clothes, dropping them into a pile between her feet. Now naked, she joined Anna, careful not to slip while stepping over the edge of the tub. Her hands were soon on Anna, touching the girl's pale arms and spreading kisses across her neck. "Shirt first," she whispered, digging her fingers under the thin fabric and pulling upwards, exposing Anna's bare back. "I love it when you wear no bra," Chloe cooed, tweaking the redhead's rock-hard nipples, "It gives me easy access."

"Wait!" Anna broke the intimate moment, "Before we start fully, I think we should lay down some ground rules. I'm sick and this mess is a result of that. Please just promise me you won't eat or ingest any of this, I don't want you getting sick too."

"Don't worry, I promise I won't eat any of it, who would with that smell?" Chloe grinned, "But I'm sure it wouldn't hurt me."

"It might not, but just to be safe."

"Ok, just to be safe." Chloe reached back around Anna and began fondling her chest once more, gently the massaging the soft mounds in her hands.

Anna let out a soft sigh, the feeling of Chloe's crotch pressed against her soiled sweats. If she wasn't turned on before, she certainly was now. The attention on her nipples sent shivers down her spine and Anna pressed into the groping further. 'Pants next' was all she heard before she felt the fabric being pulled down to her ankles. Carefully, she stepped out of them and felt Chloe's bare legs now firmly pressed against her own.

"Are you a dirty girl? A dirty girl who had an accident?" Chloe rubbed the front of Anna's panties, pressing the wet fabric against the girl's slit.

Anna felt her clit become erect as Chloe squeezed it through the front of her panties, gently massaging it between her forefinger and thumb. "Uhh y-yeah..." Anna moaned.

"What's that you fucking bitch? I can't hear you." Chloe's words were harsh, but her tone was soft. She grabbed Anna's throat with her free hand, cutting off the girl's air as she continued to play with her clit.

"Yes, I did!" Anna gasped, "I shit my pants!"

"Better," Chloe released Anna, the girl desperately sucking air into her lungs. Chloe's had reached its inevitable destination as she slid it down the back of Anna's soiled panties. Her fingers immediately squished into the few solids that remained as she felt the shit envelope her hand. Tracing the outside of the soiled sphincter, Chloe felt her girlfriend shudder.

With her fingers firmly planted under the waistband, Chloe yanked down Anna's stained underwear and fully studied the mess. She moved crimson hair aside to plant a kiss on Anna's neck before sliding her pointer finger into the puckered hole.

"Fuck Chloe I'm gonna-" Her warning came too late as Anna felt her orgasm ripple through her body, the intrusion in her anal passage the final straw. Chloe didn't let up, however, torturing the girl's sensitive clit as she continued to cum. Her squirt mixing with shit as more brown fluid began to drip out the front of her panties and down her legs, the pool in the tub growing larger. Only when she stopped dripping did Chloe stop, quickly pulling her finger from Anna's hole. Without anything stopping it, Anna immediately felt a wave of scat try to the void left behind. She clutched her stomach in a desperate attempt to stop, beads of sweat forming on her face as she fought the pressure of her bowels.

"What's wrong, you need to shit?" Chloe grabbed Anna from behind in a bear hug. Squeezing the girl's stomach, she leaned back and lifted Anna slightly off the ground. With her full weight being pressed against her stomach and bladder, Anna lost the battle. A spray of hot diarrhea was the first thing Chloe felt, starting at her thighs and moving lower as she angled Anna's body down. Chunks of shit were next, flying out of the redhead at high speeds and bouncing of Chloe's legs. The familiar smell returned, but both girls were by now used to it. A second spray of shit coating her pussy sent Chloe over the edge, gently releasing her grip on Anna who landed back on her feet, the stream of scat now joined with piss as her bladder let go.

Chloe had never cum without touching her pussy before, but it felt amazing, more intense than anything she had experienced previously. Shit was dripping between her labia and she needed more as she dropped to her knees and began furiously fucking herself. Chloe could feel some of Anna's watery mess getting pushed inside, but she didn't care. Besides, food poising couldn't be spread through scat, or at least that was what Chloe tried to convince herself. A second, partial orgasm came, riding of the intensity of the first.

Anna felt the last of her waste fall out, a couple of nuggets of shit followed by a few extra wet farts signaled the end of her intestinal storm. She turned to find Chloe coated nearly head to toe in the brown sludge, practically splashing in the solution that was quickly filling the bottom of the tub. She caught the end of the girl's orgasm it seemed as Chloe let out a sigh and leaned back against the once-white acrylic. Anna noticed droplets of her feces coating not only the walls but also the plastic shower curtain and bathroom floor. Careful not to slip, Anna shuffled across the tub and got down on her hands and knees. She positioned herself between Chloe's leg and laid down, using the girl's hefty breasts as a pillow, curling up into a ball and closing her eyes.

Dazed, Chloe wrapped her arms around Anna, coddling the girl, "Sorry I squeezed you like that... and choked you," Chloe whispered, "Something took a hold of me and... I guess that's probably not good for you when you're sick."

"Don't worry, I liked it," Anna smiled.

"That's good. I liked it too," Chloe sighed, "Oh, I think I also got some of your... spray? I guess? In my vagina. It's probably fine though." Chloe adjusted her body, pushing Anna slightly to the side to view her sex, parting her labia to see if any scat was visible.

Anna shot up, a worried look on her face, "Chloe, that's not fine!" What if you get sick from it? I told you not to get it in you!"

"No, you said not to eat it and I didn't."

Anna stood up, pulling the hand shower off its holder and lowering it to Chloe's position at the bottom of the tub. "We are going to get you clean whether you want it or not."

Chloe was about to protest when she felt the warm water spray against her clit. Immediately she fell back in the tub, struggling to keep her seated position as she felt the showerhead begin to press into her vulva. "Oh, I definitely want to be clean," Chloe moaned, feeling her sex drive coming rushing back in an instant. The shower head was, unfortunately, too large to be inserted but the high pressure was more than capable of spraying the strong stream of water deep inside her.

Looking down, Chloe noticed her stomach swelling, a small bump forming just above her vagina. The feeling was nothing she had ever experienced before. Bloating was the predominant effect, but cramps soon followed. The pleasure she was feeling from this new sensation, however, more than made up for these negative side effects and Chloe felt a third orgasm close. "Fuck Anna, that's enough! I'm full, it's starting to hurt!"

Grinning, Anna let the water flow for a few more seconds, listening to Chloe fight between sighs of pleasure and groans of pain. The duality only made Anna push further, letting more water pour in before finally submitting to her girlfriend and turning off the tap. "Next time, maybe you should listen to me and then I will listen to you," Anna said smugly, hanging the showerhead back on the wall, "I want you to hold that in your pussy for two minutes before release. We need to make sure you are fully cleaned out."

After speaking to Sue, Chloe had done some own research into enemas. It seemed, from her brief digging, that anal enemas were the most common, used in medical practices and rarely for pleasure by kinky people like the devilish blonde. The videos and pictures had piqued her interest, but Chloe thought she would discuss it further with Anna before trying it. Vaginal enemas were not something that came up, but a hole is a hole and the warm water seemed to bee treating hers quite nicely. Chloe wasn't sure if Anna knew what an enema was or if she understood that she was currently performing one. Either way, regardless of the intense cramps in her stomach, Chloe was enjoying herself.

But if the filling was good, the release was heavenly. After Anna gave her the go-ahead, Chloe pushed, releasing spraying the water from her cunt and covering both the bathtub and Anna. It felt like a mixture of peeing and her period, but she had obviously never experienced a flow like this. It was about when she was half empty that the orgasm finally reached its peak, sending the girl into a fit as all her muscles clenched. It was gone as soon as it arrived, however, leaving the girl breathless.

The flow seemed to stop naturally with her orgasm, Chloe struggling to sit up with a sizeable lump still visible. With her back resting against the tub, she admired the cloudy solution that was pooling around her body. Mostly translucent, a few streamers of her cum were visible in the water but no scat, a fact she was quick to point out. "Look, I didn't even get shit in me!"

"Hey!" Anna snapped, "Don't start talking back to me or you're getting filled again and this time you'll be holding it for a whole hell of a lot longer than 2 minutes!"

"Sorr-" Chloe started just as the rest of the water came spraying out, leaving her empty once again. A few air bubbles rippled out, her vagina queefing as the final drops of water dribbled out. This final release still seemed relatively clean, calming Anna's nerves about any sickness that was going to come from her waste.

With some effort, Anna got Chloe to her feet and pulled the shower curtain shut. "Time to do what we actually came here for," she said, turning on the overhead shower and washing away the vaginal enema and any of her diarrhea that remained. Each girl soaped the other, lathering up wet skin with pleasant-smelling suds until the rank smell of shit was gone. A shampoo was also in order, a safety measure in case any of Anna's violent spray got in their hair.

"You feeling better now?" Chloe asked, massaging the fruity body wash into Anna's back.

"Yes," she smiled, "A lot better. I guess the biggest problem was that my bowels needed to be emptied!"

"Seems that way!" Chloe chuckled, "Note for the future; eat spoiled turkey salad if you want a monsoon of liquid shit and a good hour of fun."