The Village Sluts Ch. 30-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress Chloe really needs to go to the bathroom and I thought, since you enjoy toilets so much, you should be used as one."

The view of the spiderweb covered concrete ceiling was soon replaced with Chloe's body as she hovered above Jane's face. It seemed at some point when Jane was distracted, Chloe had taken off her bathing suit. Without warning, Chloe released her bladder and began coating Jane's face in hot urine. The surprise resulted in some pee entering Jane's mouth as she had no time to close it before being trenched. The acrid, salty taste caused her to cough as she tried to spit out the urine, but it was coming faster than she could remove it. A hard slap on her vagina caused Jane to yelp, further choking on Chloe's liquid gift.

"Fucking swallow it you dumb bitch!" Anna yelled, slapping Jane's pussy once more.

The blow stung as it hit Jane's sensitive skin and engorged labia. More slaps came as Anna continued to beat the girl's vagina. Each assault left her pussy feeling like it was on fire but was strangely pleasurable at the same time. The few times Anna hit her clit sending extra waves of pleasure through her body. "Yes mistress," Jane coughed between mouthfuls, the slaps stopping as she began to drink the golden nectar.

Chloe watched as Jane's minimal makeup began to run, her piss washing away mascara and leaving black streaks down the girl's cheeks. The sight of Jane drenched in urine and desperately trying to choke down whatever she could almost made Chloe come on the spot. Chloe held back, however, and finished emptying her bladder, one final stream that Jane quickly swallowed as to not get any more punishment. The girl's unfortunate torture was far from being done, however, as Chloe felt her stomach growl.

Maneuvering herself in the crowded space, Chloe splashed through the puddle and spun herself around. With her ass hovering above Jane's head, she bent over, hovering inches above the girl's piss-soaked face.

Anna realized what was happening and grinned. Feeling her body yearn for attention, she dropped her hand to her cunt, dipping two fingers into her moist slit. Cream coated her fingers as she pushed them inside, massaging her g-spot as she watched Chloe begin to strain. "It seems mistress Chloe has an extra treat for you," Anna spanked Jane's vagina once more, softer this time, "And you're going to take her load on your face. No moving away or you'll be in for it."

Jane watched as Chloe's asshole strained, the wrinkled skin twitching before slowly being pushed to the side to make way for her coming load. The head of her shit emerged slowly, a deep brown that was difficult to see in the dark shadow of Chloe's body. Another grunt from the brunette and Jane was sprayed by a steady stream of feces. The texture was soft, about that of peanut butter, and hit just below her chin before Chloe changed her aim and directed the waste between Jane's breasts. Fortunately, Jane had the forethought to close her mouth and saved herself a taste of the surely disgusting scat.

The flow was consistent but relatively short, cutting off about ten seconds after it started. Still, Jane's chest was completely covered, and the pile felt weighty. The smell of fresh shit entered the room briefly before being overwhelmed by the pre-existing scent of stale feces. A few more grunts from Chloe, a couple of farts, and a final smattering of shit let Jane know that the girl was done.

A quick look down and Jane appreciated the load. It seemed that the waste first to come was the dark brown Jane noticed when Chloe pushed, but it transitioned to a lighter orange as it moved downward. The smooth, soft feces settled and slowly spread out across Jane's body. Her vagina was hungry for attention but she dared not move and face any more of Anna's punishment.

Chloe spent a few minutes before she moved, initially catching her breath before taking some time to admire what she had just deposited. She couldn't resist her desire to play with the mess anymore, however, and sat on the ground beside Jane's torso. The feeling of shit was hot as she dipped her fingers in, covering them in a thin coating of the smelly paste. Slowly, Chloe began rubbing her waste into Jane's skin as if it were sunblock, massaging the girl's skin until a thick, uniform layer coated her entire torso.

Extra attention was paid to Jane's nipples as Chloe fondled the girl's metal studs, tugging gently on the bars and teasing the hard nipples. This solicited a positive response as Jane moaned, closing her eyes and pressing her head against the ground. Her back arched, lifting off the ground and closer to Chloe's grip. Supporting Jane's back with one hand, Chloe leaned forward and began sucking her shift off the brunette's small breasts. Bringing the flesh into her mouth, Chloe ran her tongue around Jane's areola until her feces were gone and only the pink flesh was visible. The left breast was next, getting a cleaning similar to the first and leaving two clear spots in the layer of shit.

"Oh fuck," Anna moaned, finally reaching orgasm as she watched Chloe lick her shit of Jane's nipples. She shuddered as she removed her fingers, final shocks of pleasure causing her bladder to release. A stream of cum and piss squirted out and sprayed across Jane's lower half, droplets of her murky fluid forming on the girl's thighs and pelvis.

Taking a second to recover, Anna went back into domination mode. Crawling over to Jane's head, Anna wrapped her hand around the girl's throat and pushed her to the ground. Jane's eyes got wide with the sudden force and Anna reveled in the control. "Time for me to shit," Anna growled into Jane's ear, "and I'm not going to be nice like mistress Chloe was." Her grip loosened, Jane coughing as air began to fill her lungs again.

Anna grabbed Chloe's shoulder and pulled her forward, positioning her ass over Jane's face. Satisfied with the positioning, Anna allowed Chloe to settle, resting her sphincter directly over Jane's waiting mouth. "You're going to lick mistress Chloe while I shit. I think it's the least you can do after she so graciously cleaned off your nipples," Anna stated before walking between Jane's legs, forcing them open as she stepped between them. Crouching slightly, Anna turned her back to Chloe and faced the wall, her ass hovering a foot above Jane's groin.

Jane's vision became dark as Chloe's large ass covered her eyes and plunged her into darkness. She tried to fight it but with her nose covered, her mouth was the only way to breath and she was forced to taste the remains of Chloe's bowel movement. Bitter was one way to describe, rotting food was another. Either way, Jane quickly found her senses overwhelmed and, with her eyes and nose covered, her sense of taste seemed heightened.

Jane found herself in a difficult place. She either had to lick Chloe clean or get punished by Anna. She could also use the safe word but with how far they had already come and how turned on she was, Jane knew she couldn't bring herself to opt-out now. Cleaning seemed to be the best (and least painful) way forward so Jane reluctantly stuck out her tongue and pressed it against Chloe's dirtied hole. Her throat closed with first contact and her stomach turned. A second lick resulted in a similar effect as did the third. By the fourth flick of her tongue between Chloe's cheeks, Jane found the taste of shit to be diminishing and the more enjoyable, yet still slightly off-putting, the flavour of sweat and unwashed ass filled her mouth.

The feeling of Jane's tongue against her puckered whole caused Chloe to buck, forcefully grinding deeper into the pleasure. She could feel how close she was, each touch of her sensitive skin only inching her closer to release. The view of Anna's ass in her face only helped, the redhead grunting and pushing every so often in an attempt to dislodge her feces.

It came sooner than Chloe thought as one loud fart cracked out, followed by the head of a thick piece of shit. It appeared to be at least an inch in diameter and very hard, lumpy, and dry. Another fart managed to escape, blasting hot, rank air into Chloe's face before Anna gasped and broke from her struggle, the brown lump sliding back inside.

A second push and Anna felt her ass open once more, painfully trying to squeeze its load out before she gave up once more. It seemed all the liquids she had lost while sick a few days prior left her more than a little constipated. Taking a deep breath, she gave one last push, putting all her effort into removing the lump of hard feces from her rear. Fortunately, it worked, and her shit finally began sliding out before dropping with a loud thud onto Jane's awaiting pelvis. The pain from it escaping her ass, however, left Anna curled up and clutching her sphincter. In this position she did get a good look at her deposit; a hefty log that was at least eight inches long and widened to a diameter of about an inch and a half at its thickest point.

Reaching between her legs, Anna scooped up the monster and brought it to Chloe's face, having to press it against the girl's lips before she broke out of her trance and accepted the gift in her mouth. "Don't chew it, just get it nice and wet. I have plans," Anna whispered.

Chloe allowed the log to pass between her lips, sucking the hard mass as if it were a penis. Her tongue darted across the surface as it was pushed deeper into her mouth, almost making her gag as it reached the back of her throat. The dry texture left little taste or material behind, even as Chloe moistened it with her saliva. There was a subtle bitterness to be sure, but nothing compared to what she had licked off Jane minutes earlier.

Focused on the log in her mouth, the shock of Jane's tongue pushing into her sphincter made Chloe jump, almost biting down on the turd. Fortunately, she controlled herself and Anna removed the mass of shit still in one piece. "I'm so fucking close. If she keeps working me like this, I'm going to cum any second," Chloe gasped, staring deeply into Anna's emerald eyes. Beads of sweat were forming on her forehead and running down her face. Between the humid room and three sweating bodies, the smell of the toilet was starting to lose its superiority over the aroma of the room.

"Good, that means she is doing just as she was instructed." Anna held the log of scat gently in her hands and bent down, careful not to drop her load. She ran her one hand across Jane's slit, smearing Chloe's saliva, her feces, and Jane's own juices across her engorged labia, lubing it up nicely. Next, the piece of shit was brought in front of the awaiting hole and Anna began to push it inside. The solid texture of her shit allowed Anna to use it as a dildo, slowly pumping the rod back and forth inside Jane. With each push, Jane's natural heat and wetness resulted in the waste softening, making it difficult to push in.

A paste was slowly forming as Anna tried her best to continue to fuck the dripping cunt but soon she was just mashing her feces against Jane. Taking a different approach, she pushed the remaining scat into the girl's vagina along with her fingers.

Jane shuddered with the intrusion. It took a couple of pumps before she realized what was happening; Anna was using her scat to fuck Jane. Immediately Jane felt her body convulse with pleasure. "Please may I cum mistress Anna?" she spoke softly, Chloe's ass muffling her words.

Anna continued her assault before finally relenting, "You may cum but only after mistress Chloe."

Fortunately, Jane didn't need to wait long before she felt Chloe's ass tightly grip her tongue. It was clear that she reached orgasm, shaking against Jane's face as her ass continued to squeeze. A final spasm pushed Jane's tongue forcefully out, a wet fart crackling out with it.

"Ok," Anna watched as Chloe's eyes rolled back in her head and her body shook, "You may cum now."

With permission, it was only seconds before Jane felt the wave of pleasure rush through her body. She moaned deeply into Chloe's ass, her pussy gripping Anna's shitty fingers inside as all her muscles tensed. "Fuck I'm cumming mistress Anna! Thank you!" Jane mumbled, her brain barely processing what was being said. Even when Chloe slid off her face, Jane continued to keep her eyes closed and spaced out, completely enthralled by her orgasm. It took what felt like minutes for it to finally end, sparking Jane back to reality as she remembered that she was lying in a pool of waste, her body coated in shit, and her mouth filled with the taste of Chloe's dirty asshole. None of these things turned her off, however, quite the opposite in fact. A gentle petting on her thighs caused Jane to peel her eyelids open, connecting with Anna's as they locked eyes. The redhead's soft gaze and gentle touch comforted her deeply.

"I'm sorry if I was too rough," Anna spoke softly, careful not to disrupt the peaceful atmosphere.

"No, you were perfect. You were too Chloe," Jane sat up, watching Chloe as she began to shake off the intense sexual experience they just participated in. "I would maybe like to try that again... if you want," Jane slid to her feet, "The whole you dominating me thing."

"Maybe," Anna smiled weekly, stretching out her back, "I must admit I enjoyed control you. But I don't know that it's something I want to do all the time. I like the more personal stuff sometimes."

Chloe broke the moment ass he loudly rummaged through the toilet paper dispenser, accidentally popping the plastic cover off the wall and knocking it to the floor. A loud bang thundered out as it bounced off the tile, causing both Jane and Anna to jump. "Shit," Chloe muttered under her breath, "This is your little play spot," she looked to Anna, 'Is there any toilet paper somewhere?"

"No, unfortunately, there is not."

"How are we going to get clean then?" Chloe looked down to her hands which were covered in shit. Jane was in an even worse state, she noted, almost covered in feces head to toe.

"There is the ocean," Anna spoke, gathering the three bathing suits off the ground.

Jane looked down at her body, considered putting on her bathing suit, and then decided the hell with it. "Race you to the water!" She shouted, bursting out of the bathroom and running out of sight. After what she had just experienced, the thought of someone catching her only added more excitement to her situation. She was on cloud nine and nothing was going to bring her down as she pushed the exterior door open and rushed into the lake, cool water flooding her warm body.

"I guess she enjoyed herself," Anna chuckled, holding the door open for Chloe as the two girls walked outside, more careful to check for any wandering strangers before wandering out into the open.

"Yeah, she's a good kid," Chloe smiled, watching as Jane splashed through the water and cleaned her skin of any remaining feces, "A good, filthy kid."