The Village - The Wilson family

Story Info
Fun and games with some of the residents.
8.6k words
4.24
15.7k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of a series of stories relating the exploits of inhabitants of one Cotswolds rural community.

All persons and events described here are based on real-life but with the names and locations altered to prevent too much embarrassment to the guilty. All persons were aged 18 or greater at the time of these events.

The Wilson household

Ritchie, or Rik as she preferred to be called, was a well-proportioned ash blonde in her late thirties. Her facial features were clearly defined and almost elfin, but without the pointy ears. Her neck was long and slender mounted on a firm slender torso which tapered smoothly past a willowy waist to a pair of full, but not overweight hips. Her breasts were round and full, having a noticeably firm structure which was particularly obvious when she walked. Her legs were long and well contoured as a result of her passion for squash. She had almost the perfect hourglass figure. She appeared to have a slightly severe expression, but this was really more a sign of someone who was a deep thinker and not always totally concerned with the world around her. That is not to say she was distracted, more that she was looking at things in a more detached way.

Rik was, without any doubt, one seriously head turning MILF.

Rik 's husband, Eric, had long since disappeared from her marital bed and home several years previously for no apparent reason. Most people, particularly their male friends, thought he was completely out of his mind walking away from such a beauty. What only her closest friends realised was that Rik insisted on high standards in everything and Eric was sadly not able to fulfil her exacting requirements. She was not unreasonable by any means but simply expected things to be done correctly which usually meant her way. She also had a sexual appetite that he was not willing or able to satisfy.

Eric was a barrister in The City and had purchased outright the very spacious property for his wife and their single daughter Anne. He was well salaried and, on his departure, passed all titles to the property over to his wife with no strings attached. They were still legally married as his staunch Catholic upbringing precluded any prospect of divorce. Rik was also brought up as a catholic but was very much lapsed to the point where she couldn't remember the last time that she had attended mass.

They had married early when she was in her late-teens and Anne appeared soon after the nuptials. The experience did not really appeal to Rik. They did practice withdrawal for contraception. The method did not reassure Rik particularly and she began using a contraceptive pill but happened to forget to mention it to her husband. He did eventually find the packet a year or so later in one of her drawers thus precipitating an almighty row and his subsequent departure. There was no prolonged fight or argument, he simply became huffy and told her that he could no longer trust her with anything. Rik sorrowfully helped him to pack his bags, she was always a good actor, and he departed. She did later think that the standing on the doorstep dabbing at the tear in her eye may have been over the top, but Eric was not the most perceptive of people at the best of times.

Eric bought and moved to a large apartment in Hampstead. He was last heard of happily sharing a flat with one of his junior male barristers.

Rik was over the moon once the shock of Eric's departure had worn off. That only took a few days really and she soon slipped back into her normal routines. As to be expected, there was a regular stream of optimistic male friends and neighbours calling round to see if she needed anything. Most of them were married so she had little difficulty in politely thanking them for their concerns, but she was doing alright at the moment so please kindly fuck off. The numbers soon dropped off as no openings appeared and wives began to notice their spouses' concerns for the newly deserted Rik. A couple persisted and these eventually became reasonably good friends without any sexual complications.

Her daughter, Anne, started at the village school giving Rik plenty of spare time to explore her own space. Rik rapidly adapted and began to enjoy being her own woman once again.

Eric had spent most of his time working or commuting and was normally too tired at the weekends so provide his wife with the relief she needed. His performance was usually sub-optimal at best which left her somewhat wanting. Rik did contemplate taking a lover but having checked out the local talent decided that the only one worth looking at was the new vicar, John Moxton. He was apparently happily married to Adele, a rather gorgeous blonde. They shared the vicarage with a young lady called Lynne and her two sons. She was currently expecting her third. The regular pregnancies created considerable debate as to the father or fathers. Lynne was the daughter of one of the local farming families. Several of Rik's friends in the village regularly cooed over the vicar and speculated over the exact nature of the relationships in the Moxton household. Rik was happy to let them get on with it.

She soon found that she was able to satisfy her needs using her fingers and the occasional household implement of the appropriate shape and size.

One of her female friends in the village mentioned the specialty items produced by Pete, the local woodturner. He was more than willing to produce bespoke items and her bedroom was soon equipped with a comprehensive selection of wooden items suitable for insertion. Her favourites were the sets of specially crafted love eggs. Pete had made her three sets with two walnut, three hornbeam or four oak eggs connected by silk cord. There were also a couple of singletons, and a luxury set of butt plugs in various sizes. Each set was housed in their own hand made polished wooden presentation case. Often the eggs would be inserted in one or both orifices after Anne had gone to school. They would remain there until either Anne was due home or Rik could take no more and used her fingers to finish off the work they had started.

Overall, she was very contented with having her own space and time to explore her world.

On the occasions that Rik needed a little something livelier than one of her trusty dildoes sliding between her legs she would take Anne to stay with an old school friend, Rachael, in mid-Wales. Rachael had a rather tasty and very athletic older brother. He was a single man with no desire for developing any long-term relationship. He was however more than happy to pop round and spend a couple of days fucking the arse off his sister's gorgeous friend while Rachael looked after Anne. Rik was introduced to all manner of experiences that were well beyond the limited imagination of her estranged husband. She had stopped taking the contraceptives but soon learned that her pussy was not the only place that a lover could deposit his seed. Rik would inevitably return home absolutely exhausted but very satisfied. Apart from this she felt no need for further dalliances.

Anne grew up into a well-balanced fine-looking young lady who was the spitting image of her mother. The two could in fact be mistaken for sisters and on occasions were. This stimulated the imagination of more than one individual in the area.

Anne had discovered the pleasures of fucking shortly after her eighteenth birthday. Well, actually doggie fashion on the backseat of a car behind the church hall after the party celebrating her coming of age. She took the experience very well indeed and her boyfriend could not believe his luck even though it did not last for long. She was not promiscuous by any means. He was soon displaced by another, much older, man.

That relationship with its regular fucking at his house continued for several weeks. Rik noticed that Anne was spending an increasing amount of time in the evenings with her friends but was not too worried. That changed when on one occasion Anne arrived back home in the early morning in a very bedraggled state. Anne was grilled by a very angry mother who decided that her daughter was being led into potentially dangerous areas. Rik investigated locally and found that the guy concerned had a reputation for fucking the younger girls in the area with at least two producing offspring. She visited him one afternoon and despite his initial trying it on for a bit of fun found that Anne's mother could be a very formidable lady indeed. She informed him in no uncertain terms of the consequences if continued fucking her daughter. To emphasis her point, she mentioned a couple of male friends who might want to have a quiet word with him late one evening. He got the message and had nothing further to do with Anne. He moved out of the village shortly after when his landlord, who coincidentally happened to be one of the male friends, suddenly decided that he needed to double the rent and completely renovate the property.

All of Anne's relationships lasted for a few months and usually ended amicably. Rik was a little concerned initially and kept a very close maternal eye on her daughters' escapades and ensured that she was on the pill.

Alan appeared on the scene at one of the local young farmers dances. They clicked immediately, became engaged and married within a few months. The local male pool immediately lost its most appetizing target for the foreseeable future. She was then in her early twenties with Alan some seven years her senior.

Rik was a little surprised by the speed of the marriage and the age difference. Alan's family was very well known locally however, and everyone commented on what a nice young man he was. He was certainly very good looking, and they made a handsome couple when out socialising. Rik had to admit that her daughter had made a fine catch and she frequently found herself taking an interest in Alan that was totally unbecoming of a mother-in-law.

Rik decided to offer the newlyweds a part of the house until they were in a position or had the inclination to move on. Alan was of farming stock but had decided to forgo the family tradition of slopping around up to his knees in animal shit wearing green wellies for the far more relaxing, cleaner, and profitable occupation of computer database coding. This he could do mainly from home with only an occasional visit to client sites. One room in the house was duly converted into a fully equipped office complete with all the required computers, printers, and many other things that went click or hummed.

Three years into the marriage and they were still happily ensconced in the converted section of the large house. They had separate facilities in the flat which were never really fully used. There was full connectivity with the main house and all three shared rooms such as the main lounge and study. Eventually everyone forgot where the flat became the house and vice versa.

No children had appeared, and none were specifically planned in the foreseeable future. Rik was not overly concerned and admitted to herself that she had no great desire to become a grandmother at that time.

A mother's care.

Most nights Rik could clearly hear the sound of her daughter being well and truly fucked even though their room was on the other side of the house. The building was in fairly extensive grounds on the outskirts of a quiet village so there was very little in the way of external noise at night and sound travelled well. Often, she waited, reading a book, until the familiar rocking of the bed and low moans drew her attention. The door to her bedroom was usually left slightly ajar so that she could hear more clearly. On occasions she had quietly crept out onto the landing to listen. Anne was what could only be described as a very noisy fuck with her cries and moans clearly heard. Alan was a fine master of getting her worked up judging by the sounds she made. Anne also seemed to know what she was doing as the sounds of someone gagging and slurping regularly mixed with Alan's deep groans.

Rik made her way cautiously closer to their room. Anne and Alan had been away for a few days, so Rik had taken the opportunity to get one of the local handymen in to ensure that all creaky floorboards or squeaky doors were fixed. She could now move confidently around the house in the knowledge that there was little risk of being heard.

Listening to her little girl getting well shafted turned her on with very little effort. Rik felt her crotch getting warm and moist. Invariably her fingers found their way down across her belly and inside her nightdress to her pussy. She favoured full length silk gowns with low bust line and a slit up the leg. This allowed her to stimulate herself by sliding her long fingers across the smooth material and stroke the sensitive skin of her inner thighs before making their way up to the warm pink flesh of her pussy.

Anne and Alan were both very vocal and talked to each other while fucking, encouraging, and giving each other obscene instructions. Rik listened to them whilst leaning back against the wall outside their room. Her bare toes dug into the thick carpet as the lovers increased their tempo to their usual noisy climax. Rik made her way quickly back to her room to bring herself off.

Alan and Rik had got on very well from the first time that Anne brought him home to meet her mother. Alan had of course seen Rik many times but only ever exchanged polite greetings with her. He and his group of male friends all lusted after the gorgeous MILF for obvious reasons. In fact, most of the male population of the village and a few of the ladies would be more than happy to bury their heads between her long legs. Many had tried but all met with very little success.

Their relationship deepened after Alan moved into the house with his new wife to become a full friendship. Rik was obviously his mother-in-law, but he found that he could interact with her more as an intimate friend. The fact that she was serious eye candy certainly helped and he would often find himself following her around the house studying her curves with considerable interest. This did not escape Anne's attention, or Rik's for that matter.

Anne joked about it when they were in bed some nights and had asked him whether he fancied her mother. Alan had been truthful and honestly declared that he would love to fuck the arse off her. She was absolutely gorgeous and that was what Anne would look like in a few years' time. He was actually humping Anne at the time, and she reacted by pushing back against him with greater enthusiasm. Anne told him later that she was really turned on by the thought of him screwing her mother. She asked him several times and the conversation broadened to include descriptions of how and where he wanted to have her.

Alan eventually asked Anne straight out whether she would mind if he did have Rik. She was not sure initially; the thought was turning her on, but she wasn't totally convinced that she could cope with her husband actually fucking her mother. They let the idea drop for a while. It soon began to creep back into their love making sessions but in an increasingly detailed fashion.

Neither of them was aware that Rik had overheard several of these conversations. She started looking at Alan in a totally different light. Well actually the same light but with the added thought that she might become closer to certain parts of him. She started to dress a little less conservatively, not that her previous attire would be considered staid. During the summer she changed to dresses that were a little bit shorter, tighter, and more shear than previously. She also stopped wearing a bra.

Alan noticed, and the bedtime conversations with Anne reflected this. Rik smiled to herself while frigging her pussy outside the bedroom.

Early one evening in late autumn Rik was standing by the long window in the study when Alan wandered in. She was wearing one of her favourite tee-shirts and a knee length loose fitting floral skirt. The material was very sheer and the light from the window was clearly highlighting the outline of her shapely legs.

The wild birds were enthusiastically feeding on the patio outside.

Alan quietly moved behind her to also watch. Rik leaned back slightly and whispered a few comments about the species she had seen that day. Alan leaned forward to hear her better. Their heads touched slightly, and Rik gave the faintest of shivers. Alan breathed in deeply savouring her delicious feminine aroma. Mother and daughter both had a heady scent about them, but Rik's was slightly deeper and more arousing. He closed his eyes and, unconsciously thinking of Anne, began to gently nuzzle her hair. Rik caught her breath and stiffened slightly but moved her head back into him and began to rub against his face. Alan came out of his reverie and realised where he was and who he was with.

After a brief moment of thought he made his decision and moved his head down to gently kiss her earlobe before moving down her neck. Rik groaned and pushed her body back against him. His hands came round and rested upon her waist. His fingers began to stroke the tops of her hips making her groan louder. Alan pulled her back into him and his mouth worked its way up her neck, along her jaw, his tongue teasing the warm soft flesh. His mouth moved across onto her left cheek. She turned her head towards him, and their lips met. Alan felt as though he had been hit by the full force of a tidal wave as Rik's tongue plunged into his mouth and began exploring. He responded in kind, and they were soon at each other like a pair of wild beasts. Alan's left hand reached up and began to pummel away at her unrestrained breasts, first the left, then the right. His fingers found her hardening nipples and tweaked them relentlessly. Rik cried out and intensified her assault on his mouth. Alan's right hand slid over her hips and down onto her buttock cheek. He began to knead the firm flesh making his mother-in-law cry out even louder.

Slowly he moved his right hand down, pulling the soft material up before moving under her skirt to the soft skin of her thighs. His fingers began to run up and down the inside of her leg until he reached the silk covered mound of her pussy. Rik was panting loudly now. Alan's fingers gently pushed the material to one side and searched their way along the now moist crack to the entrance to her pussy. He rubbed along and played with the hard little lump hidden below her clitoral hood. Her cries became louder as she started gyrating hard back against him.

Rik's right hand moved behind her and began to massage Alan's crotch. His prick responded immediately and completed getting hard. He reached round with his left hand and undid his trousers and pulled them down over his hips. He turned round Rik so that she was against the side panel of the window. He pushed her firmly front first against the glass forcing her to move her hands onto the glass to support herself. Her skirt had ridden up and her cheeks and panties were fully exposed. Alan looked down and watched his fingers sliding in and out of the squirming woman's pussy. He removed his hand from her and grabbed his prick. Leaning hard against her firm buttocks he guided his now rigid cock into the soaking hole and pushed forward.

Rik exploded and began to push hard back against him. Alan responded and the two of them ground hard against each other in increasing passion.

Alan felt himself coming to a climax and was preparing to shoot a load of seed into the writhing body of the MILF beneath him, but she wriggled free, turned, and dropped to her knees in front of him. It was now his turn to be pushed back against the wall. He cried out in frustration but was soon rewarded by an eager mouth fully engulfing him. His prick was sucked deep into a very pliant throat. Rik's hand moved up and began caressing his balls, using her long, pointed nails to seek out the shape of his hidden jewels. She continued massaging them as he deposited a load deep into a very receptive mother-in-law. He groaned deeply as the hot load surged down his cock. Rik's lips and fingers continued milking every last drop out of him.