The Village - The Wilson family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved this forward with little enhancements such as getting one to hold and insert his cock into the other's pussy or arse. The first time was in the tub late one evening. They had been drinking a little more wine than usual when Alan got the two of them up against the side of the tub as had happened several times before. He was playing with them and, on the spur of the moment, suggested to Rik that she might like to hold his cock and slip it into her daughter. She stared at him for a moment before firmly holding his prick and slowly rubbed it up and down Anne's slit. Anne giggled and Alan eased forward and began fucking her. Rik returned to the side and Alan carried on playing with her. Both women began to moan and after thirty or so strokes he pulled Anne back into him and whispered in her ear that she should do the same for her mother. She complied without hesitation and thus a new game was created.

This progressed rapidly to both of them playing with his cock and balls with their hands and then mouths. At this point it was suggested by Alan that maybe they needed somewhere big and soft to carry on with the fun.

A family grows.

Months passed and the trio settled into a harmonious family routine. Both women were usually fully satisfied, with Alan usually fully wiped out. Things changed slightly when Anne began to behave a little differently. She became grumpy and started to be over fussy about keeping the place tidy. Alan discussed the change with Rik who thought for a second or two and announced that Anne was probably getting broody. Alan reflected that they had been married for a few years and had always agreed that kids were for the future. Rik pointed out that this was now the future. She offered to have a word with her daughter but needed to know Alan's opinion on becoming a father first. He said that whatever Anne wanted was fine with him.

Two days later all three were on the large bed when Anne said she had something to say. Rik and Alan stopped playing with each other and looked at her. She then announced that she wanted a baby and would stop taking her pill the following morning. Rik was over the moon at the prospect of becoming a grandmother. It had taken a while to come to grips with the idea but now she was fully behind it. Alan said he was looking forward to it and immediately pinned Anne down and began to fuck her hard. Rik burst out laughing at the scene in front of her. At one point Alan joked that maybe Rik should become pregnant to show her daughter how it was done. He got a severe ticking off from his mother-in-law while his wife roared with laughter.

A few evenings later a naked Rik came in looking serious. Anne and Alan were on the bed and had been fucking like rabbits. They stopped and looked at Rik. She climbed onto the bed between them. She looked at both in turn and then handed Alan a packet. He looked at it and saw it was a packet of contraceptive pills. Rik's pills. He took them from her, looked her in the eyes and rolled her onto her back. Anne watched with tears in her eyes as her husband mounted her mother and proceeded to fuck her slowly and passionately as though he had never done so before.

Two weeks later Anne announced that her home test had proved positive. They were going to be parents. Mother and husband were suitably overjoyed, and a serious screwing session followed, lasting well into the night. For the next few days Rik always got the cream from the top of the milk. Anne was not put out at all and just lay there while her husband went about creating a sibling for her and an aunt or uncle for the child growing inside her.

Two days later and Rik also announced a forthcoming birth.

The months passed and Alan was surrounded by a pair of lovelies with rapidly expanding bellies. They had decided that Rik would 'disappear' from view when her state became too obvious and that the children would be brought up as being Alan and Anne's twins. Rik would go and stay with her very understanding friend in Wales for a few weeks until the birth.

Rik had prepared her and made it known that the father was a dear old friend who, being very much in the public eye, needed anonymity for wife related family reasons. This conspiracy went down well when Rik went over even though she had to invent a back story. Actually, she didn't need to but enjoyed creating the fantasy about her virile younger lover who must not be named.

A couple of days before she was due Rik returned to the village. She had arranged for an old friend who used to be a mid-wife to stay until after the births. Her curiosity about the coincidence of the births was soon assuaged and she was suitably impressed by Alan's achievement. It was obvious to her that poor Alan had not been getting much proper relief recently, so she duly obliged him several nights up to and following the births. It was considered a suitable payment by all involved.

Two new Wilson children duly appeared three days apart though this was not announced until the second birth was safely completed. The pair of blonde girls were very similar but not actually identical. Anne and Alan were soon doing the local rounds as the proud parents of a pair of almost identical twins. Rik played the role of proud and doting grandmother with impressive enthusiasm.

Alan, the proud father, discovered that he had a new game with two very willing playmates.

Both women breast-fed from the start and did so sitting together on a pair of nursing chairs. Alan loved to sit watch the little mouths suckling at the teats on the swollen breasts. He suggested that one should take both babies at the same time. This was done and Rik found herself cuddling and feeding two hungry little mouths. Alan seized the opportunity and lowered his head to his sitting wife and started sucking the warm juice from her engorged breasts. His hand worked its way down to her crotch and his fingers began their exploration of her pussy. Anne's moans and cries increased as her husband suckled enthusiastically and penetrated into her waiting hole. It was not long before she came with loud deep cries and violent tremors running through her body. Rik watched the whole performance with gentle moans, the tip of her tongue playing around her lips.

The roles were reversed at the following mealtime.

Both mother and grandmother were prolific producers, and all three parents enjoyed their feeding sessions, so much so that both women kept producing long after their children were fully weaned. This continued for several months until Alan suggested one evening that it might be time to start another round of children. Anne was fully in favour, but Rik had doubts. She had mainly enjoyed her late pregnancy and certainly the feeding but was not too sure about having another. Alan and Anne both pleaded with her. She eventually agreed that one more would be OK but that was most definitely the lot.

A few weeks later both women announced that they were pregnant, and the same arrangements would be put in place with Rik's friends as before. Rachael was more than a little surprised to have her old friend staying with her again for the same reason. Rik had to go to great pains to embellish her previous story and let slip that the mystery father wanted a second family and was providing for Rik and the children very generously. She explained the absence of her baby daughter by saying that her older daughter and husband were looking after her to reduce disruption now that she was starting at nursery.

Time passed and Anne once again delighted the village by apparently producing another set of twins, a boy, and a girl. The fact that the new son was actually born 5 days before Anne's daughter was somehow overlooked in the excitement. Rik arranged for her cords to be tied to permanently remove the temptation for a further pregnancy.

The feeding sessions started once again and continued long after the weaning. Rik continued to produce after Anne became pregnant for the third time.

The village waited with bated breath for the announcement of the birth with several very disappointed people losing their bet that a third set of twins would be arriving.