The Village Underground Sex Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers

The next week marked the last show of the season and Bobby came up with an idea that would challenge all of them. He handed the script to Stacy with a few days to spare. It called for everyone in the audience to wear a diaper for the show and no other clothes below the waist. Stacy would then tell a story about a member who had not followed directions and because of that would be forced to have his or her diaper changed on stage. She would then roam amongst the audience and make those present believe they would be chosen until finally leading the Goth girl onto the stage. The rehearsal went well the following day as Stacy was easily able to carry the Goth girl around after pretending to change her. The darkly mascaraed girl even seemed excited by the prospect of being the center of a kink show.

"This is sooo wicked!" she exclaimed repeatedly.

The night of the show Bobby put on his diaper with the rest of them and filed in. The lights went down, and Stacy appeared from the wings and stood as a silhouette at center stage. Her voice brought them all to attention.

"I am woman, and I am not one to be trifled with!" she announced.

The lights came up and there she stood in a bikini that put her wide thighs and chunky ass on full display. Her stomach only bulged slightly, and her upper body exhibited a real athleticism. Bobby felt a pulse of adrenaline shoot up into his throat and form a knot as Stacy's leg muscles flexed.

"But I feel disrespected now by a certain member of this audience who... whether they know it or not... is thinking that they run the show!" she continued.

She walked to the edge of the stage and scanned the crowd. Bobby could only look on in amazement like the rest of them. He hadn't known what she was going to wear. She paced back and forth like a jungle cat.

"This person," she continued, "wants to control this theater for their own sexual gains!"

Bobby didn't recall this line being in the script, but his prick was starting to get hard envisioning Goth girl being toted around by Stacy in this angry mood she was in.

"This person is one of those voyeurs who gets off on watching others get humiliated!"

Most of the people in the audience were sure she was talking about them now. Bobby just laughed and kept his eyes locked on her. She stepped down from the stage and started down the center aisle.

"But its time for this character to be held accountable!" she proclaimed.

Bobby's cock was fully erect now in his adult diaper. He felt it with his hand through the crinkly plastic. Stacy would soon have Goth girl in her custody!

"This man thinks he can hide..." she said then as she made her way behind the back seats.

Man? Who was that? He saw her eyes fix on him then!

"Ah! There he is!" she said brightly.

She arrived at his row and started making her way to his seat. Bobby looked around to the people on each side of him in panic. She arrived and pulled him up by the wrist.

"Wait! What are you doing?"

"Come with me, Booby!"

"This is just a joke!" he blurted, "Right?"

He smiled as he was led by her up onto the stage wearing nothing but the diaper and a concert shirt. It seemed he was the prisoner now.

"How many of you want to see him get spanked?" she asked them once they were before them.

Hoots and shouts came up.

"Okay, but first we need to get this diaper off!" she insisted.

The audience shouted their approval again.

Still holding him by the arm, she turned and playfully pulled down on the front of the diaper. Bobby flinched and stepped back. She hugged him then, wrapping him in her arms with a big, warm smile. She moved to the back of him after this and tugged the diaper down from behind as he fought to keep it on. His penis sprang up and bounced in a completely shrunken condition as the diaper fell to his ankles. She reached around and boinged it with her finger a couple times and then squeezed one of his ass cheeks. Bobby smiled weirdly as he was completely seized by a kind of dreamlike paralysis, as if his limbs were mired in quicksand. Then a man walked on stage with a chair and placed it behind them. Stacy guided Bobby to it and sat down with him on her lap. She held him secure with one arm around his midsection as she pinched at his nose.

"How does it feel to be the little brother?" she asked him.

The audience was enthralled by this femdom spectacle and leaned forward in their seats.

"Please don't!" Bobby whimpered as he tried lamely to swat her hand away from his face.

"But this was what you wanted, wasn't it?" She taunted.

She maneuvered him to a position face down across her knees then with such ease that Bobby was startled. Her hand came to rest on his buttocks and delved into the crack.

"So, tell me, little brother. What are you sorry for?" she pressed.

Bobby's face went deeply crimson.

"Are you sorry you came here tonight?" she asked as her hand came up and delivered the first SWACK to his pale posterior.

With this blow, Bobby's flacid prick trembled against the side of Stacy's fat dimpled thigh, but he still seemed unable or unwilling to speak. He braced himself with one hand on the stage and the other on her calf.

"Were you hoping to watch someone else get embarrassed so you could get off?" she accused.

She spanked him again even harder this time which only made him emit a low groan.

"Still nothing to say?!"

She snapped her fingers in the air and the man came on stage again with a 9-inch vibrator. He handed it to her and she showed it to the audience before sliding her tongue along the length of it. Shouts rang out from the crowd then.

"Yeah!" a man called out.

"Do it!" a woman blurted.

She guided the vibrator to his ass and worked it back and forth for a while. Bobby let out another long groan.

"Do you feel that, little brother? This is going to be even worse than you imagined!" she boasted.

She pushed the tool into his anus then.

"No!" he cried out weakly.

"Oh boy! That has to feel weird!" she continued to narrate.

There was a continuous murmur from the audience now. Some were gasping, others were squealing in delight. Many had their hands busy in their diapers.

"Is it as fun as you thought, being the little brother?" she prodded sarcastically.

She started penetrating him with a steady rhythm then. Bobby only continued to lay across her legs limply as a few people in the audience began to climax apparently.

"Do you hear them having all the fun, Booby?" she teased.

She called the man back onto the stage again after this.

"Put his diaper back on!" she directed.

The man picked up Bobby's diaper and guided it back over his feet and up his legs. Stacy pulled it up the rest of the way until it covered his ass again with the vibrator still inserted. She hauled him up to her lap again facing the audience like a ventriloquist's dummy and balanced him atop one thigh.

"How's that feel?" she asked him as she hugged his stomach with one arm. With her free hand she started playing with his face again, slapping at his cheeks, pinching his chin.

In this position, with her solid thigh between his legs and the diaper keeping the vibrator from retreating, she was in complete control. The toy continued to pulse and press up into him without a break. As for his face, it appeared to belong to a man who was intoxicated. His eyes were half shut and his mouth hung partially open. She began to bounce him on her leg after this.

"Here we go, Booby! How's my little Booby?" she sang.

Audience members who were complete strangers began touching each other in the seats now, but none of them took their eyes off the stage, especially when Stacy pushed her hand down into Bobby's diaper!

"Grab that cock!" one man shouted.

But inside Bobby's diaper Stacy was only greeted with limpness. She foraged around and finally found his tiny gland and slid her two fingers over it until some precum leaked out. In the meantime, Bobby could only emit halting breaths as the vibrator was pushed firmly into his prostate and jiggled up and back by her bouncing leg. He was nothing but a plaything now, a seduced performer in a game he had never fully understood.

"What's with little Booby's dickie?" she asked.

But her steady stroking of his tiny gland and the rhythmic intrusions into his prostate soon took their toll and he became to feel a flood rising in him like a gusher. He turned and looked at her pretty, brown-eyed face as he heard sounds well up in his throat that he didn't recognize. She read his expression and nodded.

"Okay, is the little man ready?" she asked, "Yeah?"

The tickling started then, and his body convulsed in waves that rose from his ass and jolted through his torso. He became spastic in her lap and almost seemed to go into seizure. The pleasure surges lasted a full minute as the audience went completely silent. Stacy's hand in his diaper received very little semen and she withdrew it almost without a trace. She held it up for the audience and then let him slide off her lap to the floor. The entire place erupted in applause as she walked to the forestage holding up her hand in triumph. People left their seats and pushed up to the stage. It was the best show they had ever been a part of. Bobby continued to lay where he had been dumped, still pulsing and tickling ever so slightly. But when Stacy turned back and dragged Bobby off stage by his leg, the place shook with appreciation. It was the best stage exit they had ever seen!

"I am woman! And I am not one to be trifled with!" she shouted as she disappeared behind the curtain.

After he was deposited backstage and Stacy left to take her bows, he struggled to stand. He wanted to stay up and get his strength back and perhaps slap her or kiss her. He wasn't sure which. He even tried to do just that but collapsed and slid down her legs to the floor when she reappeared after the encore. On his way down he even drooled on one of her powerful thighs.

As she stood over him, he looked up at the power center of her hips, bulging ass and belly and wondered why she had turned on him. He realized then he could never have had her. It had all been a dream. Only the audience would have her that night as he had all those years prior, in his mind.

After his diaper was made snug by her, she helped him off stage and to the back door.

"Thanks Bobby, but we won't be needing a writer anymore. It just ruins the spontaneity." She told him before slamming the door behind her.

He found a blanket to wrap around himself and started walking after this, knowing he was just another victim of unrequited lust and underground theater. But what a show it had been!

Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers
12