The Villages

Story Info
Seniors being neighbourly.
1.9k words
4.18
35.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spend a lot of time in The Villages Florida to escape the never ending Canadian winters.

Being married myself, I have to be extremely discreet when playing. My wife and I have a good marriage but my libido is still very healthy at 60 whereas hers is not. I have no intention of changing my marital status but I do need to quench my desires as necessary. She quietly tolerates it.

One morning while my wife was out for her morning walk, which normally takes an hour and a half, I stayed home. Never missing an opportunity to enjoy my privacy, I made a cup of coffee and slipped out onto the side patio wearing my boxers and the tee shirt in which I slept.

The patio afforded a good view of the street yet offered some level of privacy with the front hedge being about three feet high. Some of the neighbours were up and about. A couple of garage doors open and I could hear the rattle of golf bags being put on carts nearby.

It didn't take me long to start getting a little adventurous. I took my growing member out of my shorts and stroked it lightly. A few people drove by in their golf carts off to an early round before the Florida sun was high in the sky. I waved to a couple that I knew, continuing to stroke all the while. I considered going inside and using one of the toys I had bought for self pleasuring but then I noticed some movement in the garage across the street.

A woman, senior like myself, was in the garage. I had seen her the day we arrived and noticed she was an attractive woman and in good shape physically. My assumption was she was a runner at one time as she had that lean look about her. She had tanned arms and legs outside of her shorts and tank top and her silver, black and white hair was cut fashionably short.

She had pulled a large bag from a shelf and placed it on her golf cart parked in the garage. She opened the bag and pulled out what appeared to be a summer dress. She examined it front and back and lay it on top of the bag. She looked around, actually walked out to the edge of the garage and looked up and down the street.

My voyeuristic nature was kicking in and my instinct told me to not move a muscle. It was right.

She stepped back into the garage and promptly peeled her shorts down her legs, exposing a pair of panties one would not expect to see on a 60sum woman. They were simple but high cut and almost a thong. Robin's egg blue in colour. She then pulled her tank top over her head and exposed a pair of naked breasts that some 40something women would love to have. Standing there in just her panties, she picked up the dress and slid it over her head.

I grew harder quickly what with my stroking and the little fashion show going on across the way. Pre-cum was dribbling out of my cock and through my fingers, stimulating me further still.

She twirled in the dress and the hem of the skirt floated up to expose her scantily pantied ass.

"I like it!" I thought, almost out loud.

She seemed pleased with it as well. She unzipped it and let it drop to the floor, leaving her standing in the middle of the garage in just her panties once again.

I was beyond intrigued.

She picked up the dress and walked over to her washing machine and put the dress on top, giving me a lovely view from behind. When she turned to walk back to the bag I thought she was going to see me so I ducked down below the hedge for a minute. When I stuck my head back up, she was taking another dress out of the bag. She put it on, twirled again and discarded this one to the side. "Not a keeper," I thought.

She walked to the edge of the garage again, to check for passers by, but instead of turning back to the bag, she took her breasts in her hand and gave them a sensuous fondle. My very erect cock sent me a strong message that it was going to erupt shortly. So strong in fact that I had to let go, lest I would! She took her nipples between her thumb and finger gave them a gentle pull. Even from across the street I could see they were erect. She ran her hands down her ribs, over her stomach and unknowingly teased me by not reaching inside her panties. She turned back and walked towards the bag once again.

I took this opportunity to stand up and rid myself of my boxers. I stood watching her from behind, stroking my very hard cock once again. When she got to the bag I sat down again.

She pulled out dress after dress for about five minutes. Some were keepers and others, not. She walked to edge of the garage again to look up and down the street. She caressed her breasts again and this time she hooked her thumbs into her panties as she slid her hands down her body. She appeared to me teasing any onlooker but in reality I think she was just teasing herself. Stirring the arousal slowly until she had to give in to the carnal desire. I had to let go of my cock again.

She looked up and down the street again and actually looked in my direction as well. I was apparently concealed enough by the hedge to not be noticed as she made no sign of recognition.

She slipped her hand into the front of her blue panties and it was clear to me she touched herself. Her fingers were moving rhythmically under the fabric, stroking herself in the same manner I was.

Unsure how long I had until my wife came home but I had a clear view up the street where she'd approach so I had an exit plan if I needed one.

The woman went back to the bag and pulled out what seemed to be the last garment out of the bag. It was not a loose fitting summer dress but one that would hug her body a little more. It was bright yellow and my thought was it's hem would fall about four inches above her knee. She slipped it over her head and pulled it down over her breasts. She pulled it down over her hips an straightened the hem. My estimate was off by a couple of inches as it was a little shorter.

She smoothed the dress out, her hands pushing it down over her body. From my vantage point I could see the panty lines as the dress clung to her ass. As if reading my mind, she pulled the dress up to her waist and peeled the panties down and off. She had a small patch of neatly trimmed white hair on her mound. She brushed it with her fingers prior to sliding the dress down again.

My heart was beating faster yet my hand was managing to maintain a slow and experienced stroking of my cock. I had intended on playing out on the patio anyway but this exceptional show was a total bonus.

She smoothed the dress out over her now naked body and seemed pleased with how it looked and felt. Once agin she walked to the edge of the garage. I was quickly learning this was a sign of good things to come.

When she was satisfied no one was watching she hiked the dress up to her waist, exposing her senior pussy to the warm Florida sun. She ran her fingers over the white patch and separated the lips with her fingers. She started masturbating openly at the edge of her garage floor. She slid her fingers back and forth through the wetness and cupped her left breast with her left hand. She tilted her pelvis forward and I watched her slip a finger, then two, inside.

I stood up and hid myself behind a large palm tree in my front yard and took a step towards the hedge. I would normally have brought something out for the mess I usually make but I was unprepared as a result of this pleasant surprise. The hedge would have to do at this stage in the game.

She crouched low, spreading her legs and slipping both fingers deep inside. She was finger fucking herself somewhat rapidly when we both heard the golf cart approaching.

I sat back down and she stood up and lowered her dress.

The golf cart turned the corner and the couple I waved at earlier were returning home. My assumption was they forgot something. They smiled and waved at the woman across the way as the drove by. She waved back.

She watched them pull into the driveway on my side of the street a few houses down. She was acting very "matter of fact", feigning interest in her flowers as if she was gardening when they came by, and not masturbating. She kept an eye on them and within two minutes they pulled out and left again. They had barely turned the corner when she started again.

She peeled the dress up to her waist and, to my utter enjoyment, peeled it over her head. Instead of crouching this time, she perched on the front of her golf cart and began masturbating again. Her right hand fingering her pussy as before and her left cupping her naked left tit and pulling repeatedly at the nipple. I stood up again.

I couldn't help but notice she looked young and alive sitting there so aroused. I'm guessing she was quite a gal in her younger days and is holding fast to that personae in her golden years.

I was dripping, seconds away from cumming. She was looking left and right when her eyes weren't closed while focused on the growing waves of tingles. I heard her grunt/moan as her hand moved faster, pumping two fingers in and out.

I looked down at my cock, ready to go, and inched closer to the hedge.

She looked down at her pussy, her palm furiously pounding her clit with each stroke. One last gasp and she exploded. She squeezed her thighs together, trapping her hand. I watched the shuddering take over her body as wave after wave of pleasure washed over the old girl.

I had removed my tee shirt and was standing naked at the hedge. Seeing her cum pushed me over the edge. The first spurt erupted from me and flew completely over the hedge and landed on the trunk of the palm tree that was hiding me. The next two or three also cleared the hedge but fell short of the palm tree, landing in the coarse Florida grass. Four five six or more spilled out of me and the rest oozed out and ran through my fingers as the orgasm finally subsided.

When I looked up she was still sitting on the cart, spent. Her legs spread, relaxed after the orgasm, and I could see the swollen lips of her pussy after the beating it just took. She patted it softly and smiled. "Still works!" I'm sure she was thinking. She stood, picked up her discarded yellow dress and walked naked to the washing machine and started a load. Still naked, she gathered up the discards and put them in a bag, assumably for Good Will. She picked up her shorts, tank and those lovely blue panties and sauntered into her house.

"This is going to be a good winter," I said out loud.