The Villages Pt. 01

Story Info
Gardening tease leads to outdoor fun for two seniors.
1.9k words
4.46
18.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just returned from an early round of golf. My quiet electric cart whirred around the corner slowly. My friendly and sexy neighbour was in her garage again, this time fully clothed. She was wearing a robin's egg blue tank top (which would have matched her panties from the other day) and a white skort, or skirt. I was hoping for the latter.

She smiled and waved as I drove by.

I parked the cart and went into the house via the garage. A note on the kitchen counter read:

"At Churchill Pool. Home for lunch. :) xo"

It was only 9:30 so I had a couple of hours to kill.

I took a soapy, hot shower which included a thorough manscaping, and dried off. I didn't bother getting dressed as I was alone. I walked through the house into the small dining area behind the small living room. Looking out the window through the lanei I saw my neighbour puttering in her garden. "Man she is a sexy woman," I said out loud the empty room. I walked into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee.

I brought my coffee out into the lanei and opted to go out on the front patio. Naked, afforded some privacy by the hedge, I sat in the chair and looked out onto the street.

I was reading The Daily Sun when I heard "Beautiful morning isn't it?" I looked up and saw my neighbour standing by her hedge, waving and smiling at me.

"It is!" I replied.

Short of a phone or Skype call with a FWB, or in the men's locker room at the gym, I've never spoken to a stranger (or friend) while naked. Least of all an attractive sexy senior. My cock stirred.

"Nice to be outdoors before it gets too hot," she said.

"Just wear less clothes," I teased.

She laughed. "I'm fine with that too," she said.

"Oh I know that for sure," I thought, after seeing her in the garage the other day.

She came around the hedge and I thought I'd have to act quickly but she was just calming around to work on her flowers.

She crouched and made herself busy picking at weeds. I went back to my paper but kept one eye on her.

To play safe I got up from my chair and went into the house to get a pair of shorts. I could slip them on in a hurry if I had too. I returned to the patio and put the shorts on the chair beside mine. She was still picking weeds. I rustled my paper to let her know I was still there, and continued reading.

"Could you help me with something?" she called across the street. "There's a root I need to cut and I can't hold it and cut it at the same time."

"Sure thing," I said, standing up, hoping the hedge was high enough.

I grabbed my shorts and pulled them on as discretely as I could. Thankfully I wasn't hard and/or wet to show through my shorts. I walked commando across the street to help her.

"I'm Beth," she said, extending a hand.

"Alex," I said, clasping her hand in mine.

"Sorry to disturb your coffee and newspaper," she said. "Looks like you were enjoying the quiet morning."

"More than you know," I thought, but said "Not at all. Glad to help."

She showed me the root and it was a decent size. Likely from a shrub that once lived there.

"That may run deep," I told her. "No wonder you're struggling."

She handed me her small clippers and they were clearly too small for the job.

"Do you have a small saw maybe? Or a hatchet?" I asked.

She went into the garage and came back with a small handsaw that would be perfect for the job. I tried pulling it up on one end and sawing with one hand but it was awkward.

"Would it help if I held it for you?" she asked.

"Definitely," I replied.

She moved around to my right side, almost across from me and squatted down to grab the root. In doing so, she answered my earlier question about skort or skirt. It was a skirt, and the robin's egg blue panties were not present. Nor any other colour except for a pink fold and a little patch of white hair. My cock was well ahead of my thoughts.

"Perfect," I said. "Maybe pull back a little more."

She inched the root back a little and rocked back on her heels, giving me a clearer view of the sexy senior pussy.

"Is this good?" she asked.

"Any more and it'd be too good," I said.

She smiled, knowingly I believed.

I reached in with the saw and started to cut the root below the surface while she held it. All the while she was spreading her knees and closing them ever so slightly. Her pussy all but opened as she spread them and maybe it was my imagination but it appeared to be pulsing. It was not my imagination that my cock was pulsing. It was growing rapidly and there was nothing I could do to change that.

I was almost through the root with the saw when it snapped under the pressure she was applying by holding it. It gave way and so did she. She rolled backwards, losing her balance, and sprawled on her back. Her skirt was now up to her waist and left nothing to the imagination.

I stood up and looked at her laying there. She was laughing, and doing nothing to conceal her neatly trimmed patch.

"Are you okay," I asked, laughing a little with her.

"I'm fine," she said.

Realizing her exposure she made a vain effort to cover her pussy with one hand but it had very little effect.

"Are you okay?" she asked, glancing at a bulge in my shorts.

"Never better," I said, reaching inside my shorts and straightening out the issue.

She moved her hand away from her pussy and leaned back on her hands. Her knees were in the air and her skirt still up at her waist. She was looking up at me.

"I'm glad I still have that effect on men," she said with an exaggerated wink.

"You do indeed," I said. "This man for certain."

I reached down and offered her my hand to help her up. She stood up and her skirt fell back into place, concealing all that I wanted to see more of.

She brushed her clothes with her hands and turned around. She lifted the back of her skirt exposing her very nice 60+ year old ass.

"Any dirt on me?" she asked.

"A little," I said, lying.

Before she asked I reached forward and slowly brushed the "dirt" off her right cheek.

My cock was in fifth gear now and there was no way I wasn't going to cum by whatever means possible.

"Problem solved," I said.

"Mine anyhow," she smiled.

I smirked.

With the root sufficiently removed, I dusted off my hands.

"Come wash up," she said, leading me to garage.

I followed her to the garage, bulge apparent. I watched her ass, now with the full knowledge of what lies beneath the skirt. She led me to the laundry tub near the machines.

"There you go," she said, pointing to the soap and towels.

I turned on the taps and grabbed the bar of soap. She nestled in close beside me and took the soap from my hand and began washing her own hands. I finished and was drying my hands but couldn't move as she had me blocked in.

"All cleaned up," she said, drying her hands. "Now, let's fix your problem," she added, reaching for the button on my shorts as she stood behind me.

She undid the button and pulled the fly down. My shorts dropped to the floor and my cock sprang loose. She wasted no time and softly wrapped her right hand around it.

I reached around and grabbed her hips. I pulled her skirt up and cupped both cheeks of her ass. She pressed forward and I could feel the little patch of white hair against me. I slid my hand around front and ran my fingertips through it, inching towards her pussy.

Her right hand was slowly sliding up and down my very hard and very slippery cock. Her left hand was lightly grazing my balls.

My finger found its way down further and I was delighted to find two wet and inviting lips. I reached as far as I could under her and pressed into her folds with my middle finger. Her lips separated, welcoming me. I gently rubbed to soak my finger with her wetness and slid up to her swollen clit. She was so aroused it was protruding from its hood. A small, gasped moan escaped her lips the moment I touched it.

"Oh my God it's been too long since a man has touched me there," she whispered.

She pressed against my finger yet didn't miss a stroke on my cock. She was holding me more firmly now. The constant flow or pre-cum allowed my cock to slide freely through her fist.

"Finger me," she gasped urgently.

I reached down and slipped my finger inside. She was dripping wet and now grinding against my hand. I clenched her pussy and wriggled my finger inside her.

"Don't stop," she urged. "You're gonna make me cum."

She rocked her hips in the limited space between us. She was stroking my cock and balls to the rhythm.

"You're gonna make me cum too," I told her.

"Hmmph," she uttered. She smiled and squeezed against me.

My finger started to slide in and out of her, my hand pounding in to her swollen clit with each forward thrust.

"Oh my God don't stop!" she pleaded.

I didn't. we played, standing in her garage for a good fifteen minutes until I heard a golf cart in the distance, drawing nearer.

"Someone's coming," I told her.

"I don't care," she whimpered. "Don't stop!!! I'm going to cum."

She gripped me tightly. Her body froze momentarily, then shuddered. She stifled a cry as the first wave hit her. She was trembling against my back, holding me tightly to stop herself from falling as her legs grew weak. The moment I felt her cumming I knew I was about to as well. I let out a breathy grunt.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as the first pulse erupted from deep inside me.

I felt myself throb in her hand as the warmth flowed over me. She let out a long satisfied cry as she felt it too and it intensified her orgasm.

"Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God," she said, pressing her lips against my back as wave after wave passed over her.

I looked down to see my cum splashing against the laundry tub and some on the floor. The last few eruptions were now flowing out of the head of my cock and down over her fist. Her orgasm was slowing and my hand was dripping wet.

I slowly eased my hand out of her and turned to face her. She licked every drop of me off her fingers, smiling and purring as she did.

"Thanks for the help, in the garden", she said, smiling.