The Vindictive Military Wife

Story Info
A wife gets back at her husband for cheating while deployed.
3.9k words
3.52
20.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

The Ball is a Disappointment

Because, as usual, Katie's husband Andrew is acting like a drunk asshole.

It's the Marine Corps ball and it's supposed to be a festive time. Especially since he's about to deploy. Her feelings for him are as thin as the thong that she wears. She wishes he would at least hold her hand, much more tease her and find out what's under her dress.

But instead, he decides to toot his own horn at the white table cloth and act like the big headed dick that he is. He talks about war, about how cool the training is, and generally alienating all the wives and girlfriends at the table by talking about things only his fellow officers can follow and understand.

The rest of the Marines smile and get drunk along with him.

"I'm going to have command of 40 of the best troops in this battalion," he drones on over the table. He takes a long drink of his beer as some of the other infantry officers hoot and holler at him thumping their chests.

Katie can't help but to roll her eyes. This display of buffoonery is embarrassing to her, and it's enough to kill any of her horny rage that she was going to let loose on him this evening.

But he'd probably be too drunk to get it up... Again.

The rest of the drunk Marine officers in their dress blues high five each other and throw their drinks back.

The other wives drink as well, but with a more solemn pace. Katie can imagine that they're thinking of the worst of what their husbands might do in port. Katie knows that the worst happens not at the port, but on ship.

At best she knows Andrew will fuck someone else, probably a navy ensign that doesn't know any better, in some dank steel room by an engine. At worst, he'll probably pay into the underground prostitution ring that arises on ships while underway. When they were first dating, Katie remembers hearing Andrew talking about paying into the enlisted prostitutes whoring themselves out in the depths of the ship at night or out on the decks. He said he's done it several times. He admitted when he was drunk, and she never forgot it.

He certainly did.

This will be his first deployment since they've been dating and married. And looking around at the wives and girlfriends at the table, she feels their worry. So they drink the truth away, just as she does.

But one officer with a deep and serious stare doesn't drink.

He sits alone and doesn't laugh with the rest of them, but simply digs into the prime rib on his plate, taking small bites, enjoying every morsel.

"I'm ready for war!" says Andrew. He bangs the table, making it shake.

It makes the serious officer's plate jump and he hides his displeasure by ignoring Andrew.

All of the Marines raise their drinks as well.

But Katie meets eyes with the serious officer across the table. He fails to raise his drink and instead sets his silverware down to get his napkin.

And she feels something stir in her as he looks at her while placing a napkin to his mouth.

Then he smiles ever so slightly at her as he does, then refocuses on his meal.

The dancing starts and the entire table of Marine Officers goes to the bar to get more drinks. The wives congregate near the dance floor, trying to get into the music to assuage their woes of a future of loneliness.

But Katie isn't interested in being solemn.

She looks for the officer with the serious face and sees him attach his sword to his sam-browne belt and put his white cover on. He heads for the exit.

Katie hears Andrew hollering at the bar with the rest of his group taking shots.

She knows that Andrew will be blacked out within the next thirty minutes.

Then she makes her decision.

And she walks after the serious sober officer leaving the ball.

---

## She Sees Him And Thinks He's Sexy

He's by the table signing the guest book when she comes out into the lobby.

"Wait!" she says, walking over in her dress.

The officer turns around with the pen in his hand and smiles. He's a skinny man but lean in the face. With a broad set of shoulders, he looks like he's been carved out of wood.

"Yes?" he says. His voice is deep and it sends pleasurable vibrations through Katies senses.

"I don't think we got to meet or introduce ourselves to each other. I'm--," but the officer finishes her sentence for her as he extends a white gloved hand.

"Katie. Yes, your Lt. Waters' wife. Nice to finally meet you. I'm Lt. Jaden. But you can call me Joseph."

*He's been watching me,* Katie thinks.

"I wanted to say goodbye to you in case I don't see you before deployment," she says.

"Oh, I'm not deploying with them. Staying behind and transferring units actually. I'll be getting done with my active duty service before the ship returns, so I'm just hanging out here to support them at the garrison."

Katie feels an idea stir in her head as she hears Andrews hoots from even out in the lobby.

"Oh. Sorry. I mean, are you happy that you're not going?" Katie asks.

Joseph looks into the party at the bar as he hears more of Andrew, then smirks at Katie.

"Yeah. I'm happy I'm staying. Can't imagine sharing a room with any of those empty headed leathernecks."

"It's no picnic, trust me," Katie blurts out.

Joseph gives a look of surprise and they both start to laugh as Katie blushes.

"You'll have your own room to yourself for a while it seems then. What are you going to do to fill the space and time?" asks Joseph.

The rage that fills Katie, knowing that her husband is going to cheat on her, comes right to the surface and mixes with her blushing. Already a few champagnes in, she feels her marriage already toppling over, threatening to smash into the bedrock of her life and crumble.

But not without a little fun first, she thinks.

The adrenaline flows through her as she blurts out:

"You," she says.

Joseph goes frozen but gives an even look at her. He cocks his head.

"But you're married," he says.

"Not for long. He'll be having too much fun on ship, just like the rest of those buffoons," she says.

"Ah. Yes, it seems that you're very aware of the open secret about some of the... Antics that people get up to cooped up in a ship."

"Feel like you're missing out?" she asks.

"Garrison life has its perks," he says.

Joseph winks at her.

And Katie feels the sweet sensation of her getting wet. She blushes again and giggles like a teen.

Joseph turns slightly to the table and writes something on a napkin. He looks back up at Katie, then extends a hand.

"When it happens, call me," he says, tipping his cover slightly.

He walks off holding his sword at his side and out into the cold November air.

Katie looks to the napkin on the table that he scribbled on.

His phone number is clear in black ink.

She takes it, making it seem like she's wiping her lipstick at the corners of her mouth, and stows his number in her purse.

## Katie Knows Before it Happens

Their joint bank account should be flooded with deployment money, but much of it seems to be missing and transferred elsewhere. She asks Andrew in an email about the discrepancy. He makes a bullshit excuse that there must be a problem and that he'll look into it.

He never does.

Katie gets the email from Andrews command after only six weeks in. As she reads, the words hit her in the stomach.

*Conduct unbecoming.*

*Participating in prostitution.*

*NJP and charges.*

She can't write an email to Andrew fast enough, and she waits several days in a fit of anxiety and rage as she waits for her phone to ring from him.

He finally calls her in the middle of the night a few days later.

"What the fuck Andrew!" she says immediately.

"Stop it Kate. Don't do this to me while I'm underway," he says.

"Don't do this to you? You're fucking sleeping with enlisted on the goddamn ship! What the fuck!"

"Listen. You're going to support me through this because you're my wife and that's what good wives do. Don't give me a fucking attitude like you're surprised either. I'm in with the XO and he's going to help alleviate the charges so that I don't get roped into this stupid fucking thing. But let me be clear: You don't have the right to get angry at me."

Katie is so flabbergasted that she can barely speak.

"You fucking cheating on me Andrew!"

"No. No I'm not. This is ship life. It doesn't count," he says.

She hangs up on him and throws her phone onto the couch and begins to scream.

---

## She Files for Divorce

As well as packing up some of his things. But, the items she wants to break that belong to him are already gone. She had the feeling he might have foreseen this and planned for the worst in order to cover his tracks and ensure she wouldn't get the best of him. The only thing that's left are some of his clothes, which she piles in the corner of her room.

But after sitting by herself at the base housing, drinking vodka neat, she feels the rage again. A thought occurs to her as she goes to her fancy purse she used during the Ball.

She gets the napkin with Joseph's number.

*If this is over, then let's make it 'count' then,* she thinks.

The response from Joseph comes very quickly.

"You were right. That wasn't long," he texts.

A sinister feeling stirs in her with the anger that builds for her soon-to-be ex husband. She imagines the horrific images of him with someone else. How slutty these sailors must be. And how much money he must have spent on the young nineteen year old enlisted women selling themselves. She tries not to estimate how many times, but she does anyway.

And vows to do more than him.

And be sluttier than any of the whores he was sleeping with on ship.

"It'll still be a while before he gets back," she says.

"Ah. He's in with the good-ol-boys network eh? Looks like he'll probably stay for the remainder of the deployment. I'm sorry," texts Joseph.

"Actually, that's a good thing," she says.

"Why?"

"More time for us to have a picnic or two."

"Don't you want to write him a 'Dear John' letter first?"

"Oh yes. And I plan to do it in pictures..." she texts back.

Joseph's response is full of emojis.

She downs her vodka and calls an Uber in less than the time it takes for Joseph to forward his address to her. Then, she heads up the stairs and packs an overnight bag. But not with her own clothes...

---

## She Wears His Dress Blues

The extra set that he left behind. Naked and spread, she has the front of it open so that it shows the cum all over her chest and tits. It's even on his uniform and already soaking into the black wool. She makes Joseph take a photo of it, especially with the cum all over her mouth.

"Fuck me again like this, I want a video," she says.

Joseph doesn't have to be asked twice as he rises to the occasion, slipping himself back into her wet pussy as she gives him her phone. He presses record and holds the phone, using his other hand to grab her by her bare hips and thrust her into him.

Katie squeezes Joseph with her pussy, making sure that his cum is visible as it comes out of her and lathers his cock.

She knows that Andrew used to like that.

*Never again for him*.

---

## She Wears one of His Covers

And it looks fantastic in the full length mirror as she faces it on all fours. Katie holds her phone just right so that Joseph's face isn't in the frame. His sculpted thin body looks fantastic behind her, and she makes sure to moan as loud as she can as she talks into the camera, so that when she sends it, Andrew can see her being fucked and hear what she has to say at the same time.

"Did the whores on your boat fuck you like this?" She asks the camera. "I bet they're not as slutty as I am right now," she says.

Katie looks back at Joseph and has her come out of her. She then takes off the condom.

"Put it in my ass. My husband always wanted me to do anal and I never did it with him. I want to show him what my face would have looked like while you do."

Joseph obliges, spitting on his cock. Katie feels him playing with her ass, using his thumb to widen her up. She feels herself stretching and the slight pain and pleasure comes out in her face.

"Oh, he's doing a lot better job than you ever have," she says to the camera.

She gasps as the tip of Joseph's cock starts to press into her. She puts a hand over her mouth to stifle a pleasurable scream as soon as his shaft makes it in.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me hard. That feels so fucking good!" She screams.

And the orgasm that she has from looks fantastic to her as she watches Joseph cum as well.

"Keep fucking me, keep filling me with your cum!" she commands.

Joseph flexes in the mirror as he does, ramming her harder and harder.

She makes him fuck her hard until his cover falls off of her head.

---

## She Wears A Fishnet Body Stocking

The one that Andrew got her to wear and take photos of for him while underway. But instead, she's spread open, sitting on top of Joseph, in front of the camera. The fishnets are already ripped in places, done by Joseph as he ravages her as hard as he wants. Her tits are red from him slapping them. She has bite marks over her neck and on her stomach.

"You have no idea how good it feels Andrew. To finally be used and fucked by a man who knows how to put me in my place properly. Unlike you," she says to the camera while she strokes Joseph's cock below her.

She spits on it, then places her hands on Joseph's chest as she squats down on it. Seeing her pussy wet, used, and wide for Joseph's giant in the camera makes her more wet. The rage she takes out on Joseph, fucking him like a whore she's always wanted to be treated like, makes every grind and every thrust feel like a notch of revenge. With every moan she gives as Joseph pumps into her, she feels better and more rid of the bullshit of her husband.

And it makes her wet knowing that he'll be watching this on the boat, unable to do anything about it.

She gets off of Joseph and turns around, allowing her beautiful ass to fill the frame of the video. She guides Joseph in again, looking directly at the camera, so that Andrew can see her face of pleasure as he guides himself in again.

"He's fucking me so good honey," she says to the camera. "Oh god, this is a better fucking that I've ever got from you, you cheating fucking bastard," she says.

She feels Joseph become even more stiff the more dirty talk she does. She yelps and moans in ecstasy as Joseph slaps her on the ass, making it red in the camera.

"I bet your whores on ship didn't get to be this loud. I'm sure the neighbors are wondering what's happening," she says. Joseph fucks her as hard as he can as she loses herself to another orgasm, squeezing cum out of his cock.

She looks back to see her cream pie dripping down Jopshes cock.

"See tha honey?" she says to the camera, "Something I know you like but never let you do."

---

## His Utility Belt is Wide and Perfect

The tan belt wraps around her neck as she kneels in front of Joseph. She holds the camera in one hand, with her hand wrapped around his cock in the other. Katie made sure to wear plenty of eye makeup. She wanted the only tears that she gives her husband are the ones from being choked and throat fucked by Joseph.

"Do it to me more," she says as she looks up at Joseph, then back into the camera. He takes the belt and pulls her into his cock, and she opens wide. She strains to keep her eyes open as he slowly pulls her deeper and deeper down onto his cock. Katie feels it slipping into her throat, making her eyes water.

And her image on the camera looks fantastic. The mascara drips down as her eyes water and she tries to gasp, only to gargle on his cock in the sexiest way possible.

Joseph withdraws his cock and she moans and breathes in out loud, letting his cum and saliva from her throat string out and come down her chin. She strokes him quickly, looking up at him and then into the camera.

"I always wanted you to throat fuck me, but you were too busy cuming too fast and falling asleep. Maybe in the future you shouldn't drink so much so you can be as hard as this cock."

She opens her mouth and plays with the tip, letting her tongue dance around it and lick up the mess she's making.

Joseph takes the belt and chokes her again, forcing her into his cock and making her give more tears. She feels the running down her cheek, knowing that these are far more than Andrew deserves.

---

## The Grand Finale is Using His Camouflage Paint

On the bed, she throws the rest of his clothes.

His uniforms.

Dress shirts.

Jerseys.

Even his boxers and socks.

Then she turns to the camera and gets out the green and brown camouflage paint they use in the field. Katie begins to slather it all over her body, making different patterns like he showed her one day before he left for a field exercise that 'was top secret.' She now knows that he was probably fucking someone else, just like she is now.

Her entire body looks covered in green, browns, and blacks. She dances in front of the camera as Joseph films her, getting hard all over again.

"This is for all of the 'field exercises' that you said you were at. You cheating son of a bitch," she says.

Katie lays back into his clothes and does a snow angel, getting paint all over his clothes. She spreads her legs at Joseph, then calls him over.

"Fuck me all over this bed. Use my pussy however you like," she says to him.

Joseph follows her orders and gives her the camera. Katie makes sure to get close ups of her pussy being penetrated. As his hands explore her body, the paint smears over her in a mess, then gets onto his clothes as he fucks her and drags her around the bed, making a green and brown mess on his clothes.

"He's making such a fucking mess of me right now. All over your brand new clothes," she says.

"Fuck me harder. Harder! Make a fucking mess of me," she says to Joseph between him choking her with his hands and feeding his fingers into her mouth.

By the end and after several orgasms, the camera is now swinging wildly around, with her unable to control herself with how much fun she is having. Whatever pain she had from learning of his confirmed infidelity is now gone. With every orgasm, every sentence into the camera, and every moan, she feels herself finally rid of the asshole that she married. By the time Joseph uses her up like a fuck doll and throws her onto the bed, she asks him to take photos.

She poses, full of paint and cum, rolling around onto his clothing. Making sure that every single one is pressed against her, using it to wipe off Joseph's cum and spread it everywhere.

"I guess you'll have to wear your uniform as your only clothing for a while honey," Katie says to the camera. "Since you've been using all of your money for the whores on the ship. Too bad."

After she finishes, she gets up and looks into the Camera.

"This is just one day that I've had fun with him. And I'm not finished whoring myself out. Because if you can use whores on the ship like that, then I can fuck as many of those whores with as many other officers in your unit. So, just you wait honey. You're going to get lots of videos and pictures. And I'll know if you watched them or not. Because if you don't, I'll send them to every single person on board that ship for them to have."

She finishes by blowing a kiss at the camera.

"Love you sweetie. Oh wait... No, no I don't any more. Now come on there my big bull, fuck me more. He'll just have to imagine what the rest of our evening is."

Joseph turns the phone off and flops it on the dresser. She notices his cock harder than ever now.

*This is the happiness that I've been seeking*, she thinks.

---

## Andrew Doesn't Watch the Videos

And Katie has received so many missed calls from the ship that it makes her laugh. As promised, she got the email list from *every officer on the ship* and sent it to them.

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers
12