All Comments on 'The Vindictive Military Wife'

by Delimity

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Midnight53Midnight534 months ago

Well… he’s a lucky guy to get rid off the slut….

JH4FunJH4Fun4 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - What I wanted to rate it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I wasn’t sure if I was going to like this one at the start. Mostly because I was one of those military guys the tale could be talking about. Having said that after I got into reading the tale it was getting really good. The fact that things like this do happen everyday in the military just not to the extreme you have taken it.

My favorite part was the make-up on the uniforms and clothes. Unfortunately, the fun ended too quick. Yes, I am saying that it was too short of a tale. I know everyone is LOL at me the slow reader who complains if a tale is over 3 pages.

Well, I probably would have with this one also. But it was just so funny to read that I was enjoying the journey and the way you created the revenge imagery. I will not point out the obvious errors what would and wouldn’t happen in a military factual tale. That would just ruin the way you created it.

It is your tale and as such my input about it is just my opinion. My OPINION is that this was worth every dang thing I could give it. It earned the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating I gave it. I would love to give it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating. But yeah, verily it is not to be they don’t exist on this site.

Thanks for giving us this product for consumption. I am looking forward to your future products.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

LustyScribeLustyScribe4 months ago

I guess he falls on the Fuck Around & Find Out chart! LOL Good story; the hypocrite husband got what he deserved.

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Liked the story. On a very related note, when I deployed to Okinawa, the first time as a sergeant, and the second time as a Captain, I told my wife that she had a hall pass when I was gone, with only a few stipulations. No STD's, no kids, be discrete, and try not to break up someone else's marriage.

On the flip side, I was a bouncer/security at a club outside Camp Pendleton in the evenings. As a unit came back from deployment, and another left for deployment, the women frequenting the club totally changed over. We called the WestPac widows.

deadonedeadone4 months ago

Strange what happened to the hard resiliant female ego that could absorb the little bumps in life? If a wife has an affair we always hear how the man should get over it and it is just his weak male ego. Yet when the shoe is on the other foot it does not fit as well.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She only shames herself in purposely lowering herself to the level of a common whore. Maybe she was one to begin with? None of what she did will remain secret either. The higher brass will find out and heads start rolling. As a military dependent she isn't out of the woods and Joseph may have just signed his dishonorable discharge papers. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Joseph is just as guilt as her husband of conduct unbecoming and could be cashiered right away. But still typical of what happens in the Corps.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

There is a saying: Captains may marry. Majors should marry and Colonels must marry. Lieutenants are not in that mix and if he’s commanding 40 men, he’s not a captain. They lead between 62 and 120 troops.

Also, having affairs is a quick way to get dishonorably discharged. The USMC has strict standards and if a leader is cheating on his wife, what else is he capable of. So he sure as hell won’t be bragging about or getting drunk at the ball. Again, because it’s not a booze fest, it’s the opportunity to make a good impression.

All in all, if you’re going to write about the military, I suggest learning about it first.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Save the pictures and send them to her next fiancé.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not big on revenge sex however in this case Andrew deserves it. The story illustrates a wife not crawling away but instead fighting back. One comment is correct however. they are both better off without each other. Also the suggestion of a Gemini fang bang does nothing both truly paint her as a complete slut.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine4 months ago

Good story. Not finished. They both ought to burn.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Revenge for him being a dickhead to her and their marriage, sure. Prostitution onboard a warship, naive and total BS.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn4 months ago

I’m prior Navy and I can see and feel the stupidity of the husband. Been there. No longer have the t-shirt but I gotta say, it ain’t all like that. I've witnessed an otherwise frivolous man stand his ground despite being heavily offered ‘anything’ on by women.

Still, your representation of the idiot officer smacks of being totally realistic. I’ve know those guys; have seen and been around them. Hard to believe sometimes how self-centered and egotistical they seem, I know.

Well done. Very nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

EXcellent revenge story with a really bad comment by Midnight. This story is so real with the military today it had to be written by someone that has experienced the anger and frustration that goes with the story. THANKS as a US NAVY Vietnam vet

bobphil8787bobphil87874 months ago

As a former active duty Marine I saw many revenge scenario's played out on both wives and husbands. Great story!

1959richard21959richard24 months ago

Well written story. Entertaining and interesting. Emotional development of MC is quickly realized by your talent. Cheating LH gets paid ❗️

Gave you 4⭐️s.

Thank you Delimity. Excellent work.

I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

i122i1224 months ago

Having been former military I have seen indiscretions by both the service members as well as their spouses while on deployment. I did not see a lot of prostitution on deployment but I did see a few “deployment couples”. I also know of a few couples who found out about the others indiscretions and had revenge sex. We had an old saying, “Did you find her like you left her, freshly fucked?” After deployment or even duty days.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent point raised by Deadone. Can we say "doublestandard" class? In any other story, where Katie and Andrew switched places. Katie would be telling Andrew that he should just grin and bear it but she was going to see and screw other sailors while on board ship. After all, she will be gone for months, and she's in a stressful situation, and she's far from home, and Andrew isn't there to give her love and comfort (as if that was his fault), and it isn't like she's in love with the sailors, and it's only sex! Yep, gotta love double standards, when you can manipulate them in your favor.

DessertmanDessertman4 months ago

Too crude, didn't like it.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

He was cheating bastard, who the military wouldn’t tolerate for a minute, and she should have divorced him. But she decided to go ahead and screw Lt Jody, becoming the very thing she hated. She’s just a cheating bitch. Lt Jody’s BCD will play hell with his benefits and job prospects in civilian life. Old bi cuck Ic69 went from Sgt to Captain in the Marine Corps? He must have been a lifer, because that move would take a lot of years.

Frank66Frank664 months ago

Awful story line, as why should she divorce her husband? They're two peas in a pod- he's a slut, she's a slut and a skank. Ah, yes, he's gung-ho G.I. Joe and she hates the military. Why does she hate the military? because the one writing her story hates it and passes her feelings onto her. This writer has some writing talent, and can tell a story, but this plot was twisted. Did not enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ridiculous fempov menhater plot: both cheated not only the husband. This an umpteenth fempov onesided and so totally unrealistic tale.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Turn it around, she's the one who is deployed, and a wife of one of her fellow soldiers tells you what's going on o er there. I got my revenge. So, BTB. Good story.

mattenwmattenw4 months ago

Two characterless cheaters! What's interesting about that? Except that she has to pay a lot if she has to replace his work clothes. At least he has evidence in court that she vandalized them! This story isn't even sexy! A pity!

Magilla5Magilla54 months ago

Although deserved she would not be able to divorce him until he is stateside again, Federal law, the soldiers and sailors relief act (1940) prevents that. It covers issues such as rental agreements, security deposits, prepaid rent, eviction, installment contracts, credit card interest rates, mortgage interest rates, mortgage foreclosure, civil judicial proceedings (inc, divorce, child custody, etc), automobile leases, life insurance, health insurance and income tax payments. It prevents any and all action in these areas against a deployed service member.

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_23 months ago

As a military guy I've witnessed this story plenty of times. I found it to be pretty good. I'd like to have some more descriptions of the people involved.

The problem is that by sending the vids and pics she armed Andrew with enough hard counter evidence that she wasn't going to get anything out of a divorce. But it's fiction so who cares?

Which brings me to the point about all the whiners in the comments complaining about her being a slut or just as bad, blah, blah. It's fiction, intended to get people off. Find something better to do, seriously.

It always amuses me that the Moral Minority wants to come to a porn site and preach. What are you even doing here? Fuck off.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 months ago

I just didn't like it, sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 hours ago

Any story that fails to have the wife formally file for separation before jumping into another bed gets an automatic 1*.

But what is even worse, the wife knew the hubby was a jerk in multiple ways. Wife failed to file for divorce the very second she finds this out. She doesn't wait until he deploys. That is a chicken shit move. didn't bother to read past the point where she tells the serious Lt "You".

Wife is just another asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelimity@Delimity
Aspiring writer trying to make a living with words. After a long career in writing business plans, standard operating procedures, and emails that no one was reading, I decided to transition my entire life to focus on writing stories that people will read. Normally I write s...