The Vindictive Military Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of them know now.

And she can't imagine what kind of humiliation he must feel, knowing that everyone that he has to pass in the ship day after day has seen more of his wife fucked that he has.

It makes her smile. And as email requests start to pour in, she's more than happy to entertain them.

She texts Joseph again for the seventh day in a row.

"Hey there hot cock. Got another request. Guess who it's from?" she asks.

"Who?"

"The XO of the ship. He wants to see me railed by three dudes, including yourself. Have any friends?"

"Shall I pack lunch for a picnic for four?" he asks.

And Katie laughs at the idea of being fucked by three guys on their picnic blanket, the one that her and Andrew used to share to watch fire works for the fourth of July.

It's the last piece of cloth, the last item, that she has that they had something together with.

And she can't think of a more perfect way to rid herself of Andrew.

She drops the divorce papers in the mail on her way out

12