The Vine Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
Now it is the giant plant woman's turn.
2.5k words
4.37
4.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadCigar
MadCigar
18 Followers

=======================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

This is the third chapter of a short series I am writing. You can read Chapter 2 here: https://literotica.com/s/the-vine-mother-ch-02. This is primarily a giantess story, but tags include: first person POV, female protagonist, lesbian, interspecies (both humanoid), plant woman, foreplay, nipple play, cunnilingus, tentacles (vines), bondage, restrained, bush, asphyxiation, anal virginity, analingus, anal, and soft vore (no swallowing).

=======================

The Vine Mother: Chapter 3 - The Plant Woman's Salacious Embrace

She lifted me in a loving hug and drew me straight to her lips once again. Drool coalesced in our mouths as her sweet flavor spread through my body, and she swallowed mine. My body shivered as we kissed deeper, tasting each other.

Our tongues swirled around one another, her hand wrapped tighter about my waist, keeping me in place for more contact between us as she lapped hungrily at me. Her tongue moved more slowly this time, pushing its way into my mouth before retreating again in an exaggerated show. She pulled back and licked at the corner of my mouth. The sensation made my head spin. I felt like a doll in her hands, and I couldn't help but imagine what a privilege this entire experience was. She had the skills of an expert after all.

She drooped to kiss me again, and I could feel the heat of her breath on my chest. I let my head fall back, baring my neck to her, and the feeling sent waves of pleasure through me. She leaned down to lick at the sweat building at my collarbone and dragged her tongue down the slope of my throat. I was suddenly very aware of how exposed I was, but it only intensified my craving. I reached back and pushed my hair out of the way, and she continued.

Her tongue found my nipple this time. As she sucked it in, a moan escaped from me as she ran her tongue all around my chest. I realized just how sensitive I was when she used her teeth to tug it, and she knew exactly how to touch me. Her precision with such large lips and teeth was incredible. She ran her tongue up and down the underside of my breast, making me moan.

She pulled away from my nip, and I let out a loud groan, "Oh, fuck!"

Though I was still in control of my mind, my body was reacting to her ministrations without my conscious input. I could feel my hips bucking and my pussy tingling as she moved from toying with my boobs to teasing my entire body. I felt the vines that made up the cocoon slowly start to wrap around my ankles and gently spread my legs, revealing my soaking pussy to her prurient eyes.

She kept advancing down my body, and I was powerless to stop her. I felt the plant woman's tongue flick my clit, and I cried out. Her tongue was working diligently between my legs, and I could feel a glow building in my nether regions. I was so wet I could feel my juices running down my thighs. The plant woman continued to tease my vulva, and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm.

I could feel my knees beginning to buckle, and my legs were quivering. But, as I could feel my peak approaching, she pulled me away.

"Wha-- Why'd you stop?!" I exclaimed as I recovered from my frustration, "You can't just do that to me!"

She didn't speak, but I could see the mischievous smug smile curling across her face. I opened my mouth to complain again as I felt her vines begin to snake their way up my legs. She pulled me closer, kissing me up and down my body. My forehead, lips, nipples, belly, and finally, a little peck on my clit. The vines rubbed the outside edges of my pussy as they passed by, which easily broke my focus. I felt the vines wrapping around my waist and reach for my arms. After a bit of lighthearted resistance, I let the ivy wrap around my upper limbs as well.

With sudden roughness, my arms were tightly bound to my back, and the vines scrambled up my biceps to my chest. I gulped as a mixture of anxiety and lust motivated my hips to squirm against the binds. I was tied up. Tight. I still had strength in my arms, but it would be no match for hers...

The vines tightened around my ankles and wrists, and my body was suspended in the air. I could feel them pulling my body in different directions as they wound themselves around each of my limbs. My feet dangling above the ground awoke a primal fear within me. One last vine slithered further up my chest, between my boobs, and made itself snug around my throat, supporting my neck when she turned me upside down.

With my head dangling from my utterly captive body, I was completely vulnerable, yet, somehow, I felt an unfamiliar thrill of arousal at being so completely helpless. I closed my eyes and let my muscles relax. I could hear the plant woman's quiet laughter. She pulled me up, closer to her mouth, my eyes now level with her still-undressed breasts. I could hear her soft, wet tongue greedily licking her lips.

I felt her tongue slide along the inside of my foot, tickling me slightly. My toes clenched, and I let out a soft moan. The giantess took my feet into her mouth and sucked them softly. It was a strange sensation, but I didn't hate it. She sucked my body a little higher, and I felt her lips push past my knee. She moved up to my thigh, and then my bush was prickling at her bottom lip. She pulled my legs out, and I felt slime of warm saliva dripping down my body, then she sucked me back in, further this time. My muff slipped past her lips, and my entire lower half was enveloped in the heat of her mouth.

It was like she was giving my whole body a blowjob. She continued to suck me, and I could feel my body responding to her. My clit was rubbing against her chin, and I could feel her tongue sliding along the sides of my vulva. I felt her begin to rub me once more, but this time, she didn't linger on my clit. She was probing my entrance, testing it for more pleasure centers and lubing it for insertion. The pressure began to grow, and within moments, I was practically begging.

"Please, please, please!" I moaned. She sucked me in one last time and held me there, my body up to the underside of my breasts totally inside her mouth. She pushed her tongue in, and I felt my whole body tingle. I could feel her hot drool on my ass, and I could hear her breath escaping from the sides of her mouth, releasing against my bound arms.

Her tongue should have been proportionally massive, but she was able to shape it and slowly stretch my walls rather than cause pain. It felt as though my body was melting as I surrendered to her. I was soon moaning and writhing as she toyed with my insides. Her tongue was thick and wide, probing every inch of my depths, making me gasp and cry out as I was filled.

I felt something hard move against my backside, and I looked over my shoulder to see that she had wrapped one vine around my waist and another made its way around my throat.

The plant woman's tongue began to explore the space between my ass's entrance and my pussy. The vine wrapped around my throat began to tighten as our excitement grew, and I let out a rasping moan. I was moaning louder and louder, and the plant woman was using her tongue to prompt my clit and anus simultaneously.

The vine around my neck kept tightening, keeping me in place. I was completely helpless as she fucked my pussy with her tongue all the way to gently prodding my cervix. Then moved to tease my other hole. Back and forth for what felt like hours. The plant woman's tongue moved in circles around my puckered hole, and I could feel the pressure of her periodically poking at it with increasing force. I had a feeling that if I resisted, she would stop. Or at least she would switch back to my other hole.

Instead, I made an effort to relax my glutes and used what little mobility I had to spread my cheeks apart. The idea of her tongue burrowing into my unsullied asshole was enough to make me shudder. The vine around my throat loosened for a moment, and a sharp burst of pain heated my backside as I felt her tongue enter me. I cried out, but the plant woman was insistent.

It slid inside, circling my rim before entering deeper, and I could feel it moving through the tight opening of my anus. The vine around my throat tightened again after the momentary relief, and the vines around my waist began to pull me in and out of her mouth, working my ass against her tongue. She was slow at first but then started to thrust it inside. I could feel her tongue pushing in and out, stretching me.

The pain and pleasure began slowly mixing in my mind, forming a new strain of ecstasy. I didn't realize it, but I was moaning and gasping, my hands clenching like the vine around my throat as she pushed me further into her mouth, impaling me on her tongue.

The notion of having my asshole fucked while in the mouth of a giant plant woman was almost absurd, but I didn't care. I was already close to cumming, and the vines around my body were working my body into a frenzy. The plant woman's tongue was fucking my ass, and the vines pulled me in and out of her mouth. I could feel my clit pulse every time it passed against her lower lip, and I could feel myself getting close. One more vine began to inch its way around my neck.

"What are- you do..ing?" I whimpered as my throat began to feel constricted.

For a moment, I thought I would lose consciousness, but the sensations of her mouth and tongue thickening inside my body again kept me from doing so. She seemed to realize how tight she was squeezing and let up a bit, allowing enough oxygen to clear my vision.

The lack of air only seemed to intensify the waves of pleasure whirling through my head. I could feel my pussy pulsating jealously as my ass contracted. I was shaking uncontrollably, and my vision was becoming blurred with tears as the vine around my neck tightened again.

"Cumm-ing! I'm c-cumming..." I wheezed as the pressure increased. My vision became worthless as my body spasmed violently, every major muscle in my body aching for more. With a mind of its own, I felt my pelvis greedily buck, shoving me down further. The vines gripped even tighter around my wrists and ankles, holding me in place. I couldn't even scream as my orgasm hit me like a hammer. I could feel the sensation of my ass being stretched to its limit as my pussy pumped girl cum into her mouth, each squirt hitting me with an indescribable heat.

As my body's quaking began to slow, the pressure eased off my neck, and I was able to take in a deep breath. I felt my body flush as I realized that I had just given a sliver of my purity to a giant plant woman in the middle of a forest. My asshole twitched around her, and I let out a long sigh as my climax ended.

The vine around my neck released from my throat, but the one around my waist tightened. I could feel it pull me in, and I looked down to see her mouth open a bit wider, her tongue pulling itself out of my freshly ravished hole. As she did so, I felt myself being sucked into her mouth.

Only my head was left sticking out of her mouth when I could finally comprehend what was happening through the fog of my orgasm. I was being swallowed. I weakly kicked as if attempting to tread water, but the vine around my neck pulled one last time, and my head was inside.

I felt the rest of the tightness on my throat relax; the vine slowly retracted and pulled out of her mouth. I felt myself begin to slide deeper, my legs bending as they were pulled down the first length of her throat. The rest of the vines loosened and pulled away from my body. Since I was already in her mouth, I guess there was no point in restraining me now...

"No! Wait! I thought we-" I began to scream, but her mouth shut before I could finish.

Instead of swallowing me, she just held me there. There came no reply either, but my eyes began to adjust to the darkness; I could see her teeth shut tight in front of me and the tongue she had just pleasured me with below.

She didn't seem to stop the suction across my body, and the air was getting thin, but she remained surprisingly gentle. In fact, if she wanted to swallow me whole, she would have by now. I knew I wouldn't be able to resist her strength. It was like she was just holding me in her mouth. I could feel her tongue moving along my body, tasting me. My body was still trembling, and I wondered what her intentions were. Looking down, the passage down her esophagus was shut tight, simply holding my legs in place.

I felt gravity shift as the plant woman apparently rose from the ground and began to move. Was she taking me somewhere? I tried to move around, but my body was exhausted, and my vision was still blurry. I could feel my fatigue taking hold once again. I'm not sure why, but I knew she didn't have any ill intent toward me, despite my current predicament. Could I really just fall asleep here, though?

I tried to think of a reason not to, but I was too tired. Not knowing how long my unique journey would be, I closed my eyes, still drifting on the buzz of nirvana.

=======================

Note #2: As mentioned in Chapter 2, both two and three were initially part of a single chapter, but the tags for the two halves were so different that I split the story in two. I hope that you can see why I thought such a thing was prudent.

I hope you enjoyed it! If you have any criticism, I would love to hear it :)

=======================

MadCigar
MadCigar
18 Followers