All Comments on 'The Violence of Roses Ch. 01'

by TabithaKat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DarthGatorDarthGatorabout 19 years ago
Hrrrrruuuummpppphhhh!

Victorian nastiness at its best. I trust that the best, or worst, is yet to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Continue...

You have a great start with such vivacious characters. I look forward to an excellent plot twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot, Hot , HOT !!!! Wonderful

This was a hot story, about how simply shameful it was to be a lustful woman and the sorts of treatments women endured, but with a hint of victorian primness and properness. Oh and to be a doctor in those days. Keep writing! Bravo Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful! Perfection!

Wondeful! Beautifully written, great characters, VERY SEXY and SENSUAL. Looking forward to more, much much more. TabithaKat is a treasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Quick, write another chapter!!

In the same way that 19th century Dickens groupies eagerly awaited the next installment of his various novels that were written (and published) chapter by chapter -- so I am extremely anxious for Ch. 2 of The Violence of Roses. More, and quickly! Wonderful work, TabithaKat. Most entertaining.

dis_pacdis_pacabout 19 years ago
Fantastic

You have done an excellent job of setting the stage for what I am sure will be a tremendous series!! You have captured the time period perfectly and have put a lot of thought into the characters mindset as well as their reactions to sexuality in the Victorian era. Good job and I am impatiently awaiting the next installment!

readoutloud2readoutloud2about 19 years ago
More please

WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Steamy as an August Alabama rainstorm

Wow. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please continue this wonderful story. Please :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh

oh my!

... and that was written several years ago and never followed up?

I trust that you are continuing to write in other media at least then. It was absolutely charming. I do read stories on this site sometimes but I've never been moved to write in response.

I wish you well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE!!

MOREMOREMOREMORE PLEASE!!! You are WONDERFUL! PLEASE, MORE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous