The Violet Rose Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samas34
Samas34
42 Followers

As it moved forward, The Warehouse modules, each the size of several hab blocks began to separate in sequence from the rear of the ship. Trailing behind the vessel, as the ship reached halfway, the fusion charges in each one detonated. Several million tonnes of molten metal exploded outwards in sequential rings as Prince Elian broadcast the pre-recorded distress signal to the Ariosac comms relay nearest to them.

"Mayday! Mayday!, rear engines overloading! Gellar Field's not responding, repeat, Gellar Fields not active! Request immediate assistance!"

Across the system alarms within each relay detected the blast, and the emergency broadcast, frantic crews rushed to notify any other ships within range, but the Genoxia was at the very edge of the system, and the nearest ship was millions of miles away.

Prince Elian and Farros Urias both smiled as the ship slipped slowly into the warp without incident. The wreckage behind them making it seem as if the ship was hopelessly lost. As the false message continued broadcasting up until their entry. Both men poured glasses of the finest Malterwine and raised a toast to their successful heist. Over the ship's intercom they could hear the cheers as the society watched the explosions occurring, gathered at observation windows along the main habitat, roars of triumph could be heard throughout the deck as the stolen vessel and its riches slipped into the warp.

The most prized of these of course, was Chiana and her fellow captives. Now unknowingly trapped on the vast starship, completely at the mercy of the members of the Violet Rose Society!

Coming Around to How Things Will Be.

"Take your time. We've all been out for a while."

Chiana's vision gradually started to return to normal, in front of her was one of the members of a kithid called the Auganar.

Her shoulder length red hair flowed in wild curls along the sides of her head, and her face had a warm smile. It was at least something nice to awaken to.

She slowly got to her feet and took stock of her surroundings, everyone from the shuttle was inside what looked like a large rest area, tables loaded with food and drink were in the center of the room,and the place was brightly lit with ornate wall illuminators.

Chiana looked down at herself, she was dressed in a plain white gown, along with all of the others, as usual, she had a shock chip on her throat, but this time there was also a small device fastened just below her navel, she slid her hand down and caressed it with her fingers.

"I have one aswell." The woman replied at seeing what she was doing, "I think we all do."

"Chiana turned to her, looking her in the eyes.

"What's your name? I never got the chance to talk with others outside my own crew."

The woman paused for a second, "Anwen... my name is Anwen Nemea, second born of Leilis."

"I'm Chiana Elowen, formerly of the Orious kithid, before being taken to the mines of course."

The two looked over to the rest of the women, they were all clustered within small groups, some seemed to already know one another from the mines, others only just getting the chance to meet face to face now.

They both made their way to a group of three others talking. Chiana overheard some of the conversation.

"...I think it's obvious what is happening now, the chips on our crotches, no men in sight?! Use your brains!

"No!, no...this can't happen now! Me and Jothran promised ourselves to each other alone!" Why can't I feel rage at this?!" A woman with short blonde hair threw her hands up in feigned desperation.

Chiana had noticed that as well, despite her situation, and the implication of what was coming, she felt strangely numb, dismissive. Were they drugged somehow?

As if to echo her thoughts, the black haired woman that was speaking before chimed in.

"They've obviously done something to us inside, an implant, or some kind of drugs?! I should be tearing this place apart right now, looking for an escape, but...I just can't seem to completely clear my head!"

Farros was watching the women from the one way ceiling above, the cognitator translated what they were saying into the Imperial tongue for him. Good! The micro implants put in the bases of their skulls was doing its work well, keeping them in a state that will make them easy to manipulate and mold further. Of course failing that, there is always the shock chips.

Judging by the talking going on however, it seemed he might not need to take things that far. There had been no real outbreaks of strong emotion, no outbursts of that legendary Ymiri rage. This was going better than he had hoped so far.

He brought up the files he needed for what was coming next, the final piece that will make them all good and obedient toys for the society.

Chiana and the others suddenly stopped mid conversation as the voice was heard over an intercom. Translated into the Ymiri's ancestral language.

"It is good to see you all awake. I've been listening to you for a while now, and I think you will settle in to your new lives very well over the coming days!"

The ceiling above them seemed to shimmer and become transparent, standing at a console above them was a Gamenite man, his handsome face beaming down with a smile that chilled the women uncomfortably. His chest was bare, and he wore the usual elaborate gear that Gamenites seemed to flaunt to each other.

"You are all quite intelligent, some of you have already worked out why your here, what your new duties are going to entail. The question now is, How cooperative are you going to be?!"

His stare seemed to pierce through them all, The Ymiri all stood uncomfortably, not able to seemingly muster a response.

"It is also a question that I'd imagine all of these people would ask, if they knew you were here!"

He pushed a few buttons on the console in front of him, and on the wall in front of them, pictures of friends and family members appeared, their names and their designated work crew identifications all in front of them.

To Chiana and the other women, the implication here was already apparent, but the man continued on, emphasising the point.

"I'm sure that you would not want anything to happen to your loved ones, like you they have been reassigned, but their work is the usual labor you're used to. But rest assured, if you don't behave, don't be obedient and open with you new masters, unfortunate accidents could occur to these lovely people."

Farro's knew this was a lie, of course, there was no way they could ever deliver on the threat, but the slaves didn't know this! He smiled inwardly to himself.

"You do all understand, don't you?!" The question was firm, a prompt to reply.

After a few seconds, some of the women gave in, the implants doing their work on their mindset, and like a house of cards in the wind, the little vestiges of any resistance faded. Chiana heard her voice mutter say 'yes' to the Gamenite. Was she really speaking?!

"Good. Good!, but I want to make sure that you all understand your place, understand your role from this point on. All of you, Kneel now!"

Again it took a few seconds of hesitation, but Chiana suddenly felt her knees giving way, and all around her the other women were slowly descending onto their knees, their eyes closed in some remnant of shame. She would always remember the cold floor of this moment on her knees.

Farros beamed a wide smile at the sight of them all, The implants had completely sapped them of resistance, and even better, it constantly worked in the background of their minds. Subtly altering chemicals. Farros could now give them a hormonal reward for their subservience.

"Outstanding!, You will find that your new life among us will be far more comfortable than your old ones, when you are not fulfilling your duties, you will be free to move around, commune with each other as you please. You will have access to good food and clean, comfortable bedding, and most of all, you will find yourselves the center of my associates world, so to speak."

He paused for a moment, before continuing.

"Of course you will need the occasional reminder of your place." He fiddled with some more buttons on the console, Chiana and the other women felt the familiar dull ache on the sides of their necks, reminding them of the shock chips presence.

"I am sure however, it will be rarely needed." The wall to their side suddenly came open, inside the new room seemed to be servitors waiting with what could be scarcely called clothes, as well as various cosmetics.

"It is now time for you all to get yourselves ready! All of the garments selected for you will show off those wonderful bodies of yours to your new owners, and a wide array of fine oils will make you even more stimulating to our senses. The servitors will also give you a quick teaching on how to display and conduct yourselves to us when you are presented. Don't dawdle now! We all all very eager to begin playing with you all!

The ceiling faded back to its harsh white color. Chiana tried desperately to muster some scrap of defiance from within her. But as she saw the other women move into the other room, taking their places slowly as the servitors began grooming them, She found her legs following along with them.

The Genoxian Paradise

When Salek Ostanar first set foot inside the Genoxias vast central dome, his mind struggled to comprehend its scale. For a few seconds after the carriages that transported him and several of the other groups of men exited the other side of the transit tunnel, they believed that they had, through some sorcery, been shifted onto a beautiful paradise world.

Above their heads was what initially appeared to be a bright clear blue sky, but after scrutinising it further, Saleks mind realised that the inside of the colossal Dome's entire roof was a vast holo projector, giving the illusion of being on the surface of a planet, rather than actually onboard a space vessel in the middle of warp transit.

As he and the rest stepped out of the transit carriages and onto the large ring walkway that circled the entirety of the dome, Salek tasted fresh air, and a pleasant breeze. The dome had its own climate.

Looking out into the central dome's entirety, a vast countryside landscape, dotted with the magnificent estates the society would call home, was presented to them. The groups made their way down to open topped transports as small armies of servitors carried and transported their stolen assets to their new homes.

Salek had been assigned to one of the slightly larger estates, as he was part of one of the groups that had four members rather than three. One was a man named Rhonir, a former transit merchant from one of the many lesser houses of Gamenor. He had already ingratiated himself with him when he had first joined the violet rose cult. The other two were Talonen and Fischig Movar, both brothers from equally obscure connections.

'I must be sure to make a proper introduction to them both, afterall, we will be living under the same roof from now on... and sharing the same concubine amongst us!'

The society was again briefed upon the specifics on how the slave women were to be shared out. The 74 would be as evenly divided between the 253 men in the cult as possible, with one Ymiri woman shared between three owners mostly. However a small handful of the remaining groups had to have one more member added to their number, thus making one concubine to four members in those cases.

However these groups were not set in stone, and the members were all encouraged to share and trade their slaves between them all, and to also arrange joint entertainments between groups.

As for who would get which slave? This was when Farros, the societies leader and self styled orator, announced the 'great alloting' was being held.

Salek and the other members settled themselves into their new estate. Enjoying their large living spaces and dividing up the rooms of the estate between themselves, when what sounded like a large warhorn sounded off from the center of the dome.

It was the signal for the society to begin readying themselves for Farros's 'Lott'. Salek Ostanar and the other men of the society prepared to divide up the Ymiri slaves between them.

Making Themselves Alluring.

Looking into the large mirror at what could barely be called clothing she now wore, Chiana found herself feeling a brief flush of anger and embarrassment before the implant inside her head soothed her slightly. After the chemical rebalance she suddenly found herself caressing her large breasts through the thin fabric.

Her brown hair had been tightly pulled back, and some of it spilled into a long, elaborate ponytail, the warm purple chest area and the panties of the piece where threaded with links of small gold chains. Her skin had been covered in some sweet smelling oil that had what seemed to be multicolored flecks within it. When caught in the overhead light above the mirror her toned figure seemed to subtly glow different hues in places, she tasted some kind of coating on her lips, it gave a slight buzz when she swallowed a little of it, and judging by its texture, she felt something similar on her nipples through the fabric.

All of the other women had variations of a similar outfit to hers, the red haired Auganar kithkin all had their hair beautifully styled to make them stand out even more. The three tanned skinned members of what might be Rustwalker's of Erona all had their infamous tribal markings highlighted further, and like Chiana herself, the other members of the Orious kithid had their hair pulled back and slicked down in a variety of ways.

Anwen and the black haired woman from earlier made their way towards her, her bright locks bounced as she walked, and the other woman, dressed in nothing more than some kind of skimpy chainmail and jeweled outfit, smiled warmly as they both approached.

She held out her hand, "I guess I didn't have time to tell you my name before. I'm Zeluni, of the Brightstorm tribe."

"Tribe rather than kithid?"

"Meh, it's all the same really, isn't it?!" She chuckled nervously, it was obvious that her mind was elsewhere like the rest of them.

"I'm Chiana, of...?!" she trailed off, looking down at her feet before she could say more.

"I don't know what's worse, what will soon be happening to us all, or the fact that some twisted inner part of me seems excited by it! Feeling and acting like we all are isn't normal! The knee bending in the other room?! Sitting here and getting tingly while dolled up! That frigger from before obviously did something to us!"

"I don't know what has been done, but I think I know where! Feel the back of your necks gently." Chiana lifted her arm up.

The others did as she said, rubbing the skin behind their heads, and sure enough, they all felt what seemed to be a very small scar, going vertically downwards.

"They put something in our heads! Something that makes us docile, and even eager for what's coming! They know how bad it can get when Ymiri launch uprisings and riots, they'd obviously not want that even more with what they have in mind for us."

A different kind of servitor entered the room, it beckoned them all to follow, and their shock chip thobbed slightly.

"Please follow me and kneel in the briefing room, it is time for you formal initiation."

The women did as they were told, the room had a large screen and thick rugs covered the floor for them to kneel on, the Ymiri all took places as the screen came to life.

Upon the screen came what was obviously another servitor, but decorated and made up to appear female, it began droning in Ymiri language.

"Welcome to the Genoxia, no doubt you have many questions about what is in store for you, this briefing and instructions will give you the knowledge you need on how to make your new duties as enjoyable as possible to your new masters."

Zeluni snorted quietly at the statement as the drone continued.

"The Genoxia is a 14km space vessel originally of your own peoples design and manufacture. It now serves as the home of the Violet Rose Society, a gathering of two hundred and fifty three of Gamenors most influential and powerful men."

Chiana suddenly froze at the statement, 'Two hundred and what?!! I only count seventy or so of us! How many of these fuckers are going to go at us?!'

'The Society are among the many admirers of your abhuman strains female form. Coming from a very restrictive family culture where the houses Matrinovae cruelly stifle the pursuit of passion and natural urges, The men of Gamenite high society have to arrange the access to alternative partners discreetly, lest the houses venomous matriarchs endeavour to ruin anyone caught looking elsewhere for companionship!'

Chiana noted the unusual level of emotion in the servitors speech, the strange choice of wording, it seemed that the so called Gamenite traders weren't as stable and all powerful as they liked to show themselves to be.

"To this end, you will have noted that the society outnumbers you significantly, it has therefore been arranged for you all to be concubines to a group of either three or four masters, but you may be called upon to service more besides."

Chiana felt a large tingling down below again at that remark, looking to her left at Anwen, she saw that her eyes were closed as she was listening to the recording.

" Though most of the society cannot speak Ymiri dialects, translators are carried by all members, to allow communication to be as smooth as possible. You will address your new masters appropriately at all times! You will keep yourselves ready for their pleasures whenever it is demanded, and you will fulfill all tastes and fetishes that are requested, without hesitation! You will also find that enjoyment of these activities will be stimulated via a neurological implant at the base of your skulls."

Some of the women reached to the back of their heads when this was said. Feeling the scar where the surgery was performed.

"You will enjoy a lot more leverage than you did in your old lives, you will be able to freely traverse the dome that will be your home when not performing duties, and your lifestyle will be significantly higher, with access to food and luxuries given as a reward for your obedience! You will want for nothing ever again!"

'Except freedom!' Chiana thought to herself.

"You will be called shortly by the Orator. You will then be shared between your new owners and shortly thereafter, performing your first duties, may the lord of the lighthouse look upon you favourably!"

The screen faded and the room brightened back up, sure enough, an overhead intercom buzzed to life, the voice of the man from the other room chiming in.

"It's time ladies! All of your new masters to be are waiting eagerly to divide you all up amongst themselves. When the door opens a transit carriage will be waiting to bring you all to us, passion and destiny awaits!"

As the other sliding door from the viewing area opened, Chiana started to feel a wet tingling sensation between her legs, she blushed.

Dividing the Spoils.

Salek was impressed at how fast everything had been set up in the domes central park. This place was just grassland when he last saw it a few hours before.

All across the field large areas had been marked with the numbers that Farros had given each group, down the center of the clearing was a wide carpeted platform and walkway that ended in a round slightly elevated viewing circle. The groups waited on either side of the walkway and platforms, presumably to view the women when they were on it. Each of the groups had been given a number that corresponded to one of the concubines, though they did not know which one yet.

As the men gathered at their assigned places, servitors played fine music and vintage drinks were served to the groups. Salek noted that like himself, all of the societies members were scantily dressed. Revealing loincloths exposed finely flesh sculpted and expensive forms. They all had handsome faces, but like the rest of their bodies, it was maintained through cosmetic surgeries and rejuvenat treatments.

Samas34
Samas34
42 Followers