The Violet Rose Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music faded down as the society's leader, Farros Urias, Stood on the other podium off to the side, Prince Elian was seated just off from him, preparing to address all the men. In the distance Salek noted a very large and ornate carriage slowly approaching.

"Gentlemen and brothers of the society, It is finally time!" Farros began his build up, Rhonir leaned over to Salek, whispering something and pointing. The vast carriage slowly started to pull up to the central platform. .

"The very thing you are all here today for! The thing that you risked your lives and reputations for!"

The door lowered from the carriage as it came to a stop, Salek could make out figures preparing to leave the tram.

" Behold! The concubines of the Genoxia! Ready to serve!!"

Roars of lust greeted Chiana and the women as they filed out of the carriage as they were ordered, strangely a sky and a warm evening sunset greeted them as they exited the transport, despite being told they were on a starship.

She looked out over the assembled crowd of crazed men before them as they all assumed their places on the platform. There were so many of them, gathered in groups around the platform. All of them were barely dressed and seemed to maintain themselves well. Though Chiana knew that the Gamenites extensively altered themselves with flesh surgery.

The last of the Ymiri left the transport and took their place on the first platform, connected by a walkway to another circular one. They all felt a rush of arousal as the implants were activated.

Salek and the others could scarcely believe their eyes. He knew that the Ymiri were widely considered to be attractive, and he had of course seen picts of them. But here, in the flesh was the first time he'd seen one, and these women were...flawless somehow! Their beauty did indeed take the breath from those who first saw them. Their bodies were all stunning as well, toned and muscular, glistening with sweat in the illusionary evening sun, but at the same time it retained its femininity, they were all tall, definitely taller than anyone of the societies members. Most of all though it was the eyes. All Ymiri had the same bright near glowing green irises, and their pupils were instead a ring shape that encircled a smaller organic lens, the glow partially obscured them, but Salek had heard that Ymiri eyes were as powerful as a cybernetic ocular implant, and that they could see in visual spectrums that natural eyes could not.

Farros began again. "It's time to see which groups each of these ravishing playthings will go to! Auganars, step forward, and meet your masters!"

At that command seven of the red haired Ymiri walked seductively along the carpeted path, they entered the circular area, some with smiles on their faces, as they all began to pose and show off themselves. Hundreds of shouts cheered and goaded them on as Farro's continued.

" The Flame haired Auganars are fiery in temper, and ravenous in the bedchambers! They will not rest until they have sapped their lovers of every inch of passion! Bring up the first numbers!"

Salek couldn't help but snort at what Farro's came up with there. Although it didn't really matter if what he said was really true of not to him at this point. He obviously had to rile up the crowd and put on a performance.

Fishig leaned over to him. "What is our number again?!"

"2178D." he replied.

Above each of the Ymiri's heads that came forward was a floating servo-skull with a box display, several numbers came up in sequence, and Farros named each woman and directed them to their corresponding owners, but none of them were theirs. Sarek heard roars of triumph from a few of the groups, he paid attention to one of them as she came forward

"Anwen Nemea, step forward, show us your lovely body!"

Chiana watched as she did as she was told, Her red curls bounced as she strode forward and took a stimulating pose. The man on the podium continued to address in aquila language.

"Anwen is on peak form, more than able to satisfy multiple gatherings at a time I suspect! Bring up her number!

The floating skull displayed a series of digits, 1143R.

A group of three men with the corresponding number roared out, one holding up the ticket, the others cheered!

"...and she goes to Dulcanes group, congratulations brothers, I'm sure she'll leave you sated and breathless tonight!"

Anwen made her way off the platform, a servitor escorted her to the group, as she entered their quarter the three men began pawing at her breasts and thighs. They seemed to be whispering to her as she stood with them, each one getting as close as they could to her.

"Dammit!" Fishig blurted out, "I really wanted one of them ones!"

"Why be frustrated?! They all look just as incredible to me!" Talonen looked over to his brother.

"I know that! It was just that hair color really hit me is all."

This pattern continued, groups of women were called forward, and then numbers corresponding to each individual were displayed, the receiving group held up their ticket, and the slave was then escorted to where they stood. The Rustwalkers came next, and their darker shade of skin color also proved popular with the crowd.

It then came to the nine women of the Orious kithid, Chiani and the eight others stepped forward.

Her heart was thumping in her chest as the first woman in line was called forward. Chiani began sweating and tingling even more in anticipation as the orator launched into his introduction, the womans number came up and a group of three to her left whooped out, holding up their ticket.

The second was called forward, Chiana's breath quickened, the overhead lights bore down onto her. When her number was displayed, a group shouted out, she watched as she was escorted to them.

"Chiana Elowen! Step forward, show us everything!"

This was it, she felt a dopamine rush as the implant activated. She strode confidently forward, and despite sheer rage echoing deep in the back of her mind, the hormones and the attention

Caused her to feel a rush of pleasure and confidence. She struck a confident pose, legs spread apart and hands on hips. She gave a slight smile and she flicked her long brown ponytail.

"Known as 'the rockbreaker' in the mines of Arktura, her legendary stamina will keep her masters awake at all hours of the night! Show us her number!"

The number 2178D flashed on the servo skulls display, Sarek quickly glanced at the ticket he was holding and his eyes widened. He threw his hand up and yelled out as the other three looked in excitement

.

"She's ours!" Talonen spurted out. "Get her over to us, now!"

Farros responded over the mic

"Chiana Elowen, Sareks group has claimed you! Step down and go to your new masters!"

Chiana stepped down from the platform and the servitor escorted her to her group, as she got closer her eyes widened a little, there were four of them! They all stared wide eyed as she approached them. She felt warm hands caress down her firm legs as she entered their quarter, sensing their bodies getting a close as possible, a thrill flowed through her as their hands groped and caressed her skin. She smelt their desire flowing through the pores from their sweat, one of them lightly kissed the side of her neck.

"Her hair is incredible, almost like chocolate! And that oil on her smells delicious!"

Saleks erection was in danger of exploding here and now with the slave woman this close to them, but they had to stay and watch as the rest of the women were given out. He slowly raised his hand to a sizeable breast, she moaned quietly as he squeezed it lightly, his mind went dizzy and he feared that he would faint!

The group drank in every inch of her, from the skimpy garment she wore to how her muscles lightly bulged as she tensed. The lott was still going on around them, but Chiana was the center of their world right now, it all faded into the background as the four men were completely captivated by her presence.

The rest of the lott went by in a blur for Salek. He did glance at some more of the Ymiri as they were handed out, but his focus was entirely on the one right next to him, 'Chiana...', even her name was like silk to him.

As the last of the concubines went out to their groups, Farros made his final address, the dome's projector simulated the last few moments of a day, its holographic sky turning a deep dark shade of blue, with the first hints of stars.

"The Lott is concluded! Every group has their new toys, and I can see that you are all eager to play with them! Myself and Prince Elian have of course selected one beforehand! The privilege of leadership! Raise your chalices in toast...to the violet rose society!"

Glasses went into the air from groups of men, each with scantily clad women in the midst of them. The groups began to make their way to their carriages with their slaves.

Salek took Chiana's hand and gently raised it, prompting her into the open top transport. After she was seated the group entered and activated the servitor driver. She looked around as the carriage took off, and convoys of them made their way down the decorated roads towards lavish mansions. Her mind was still swimming from the stimulated hormones, nervousness gripped her as they came closer to the large estates.

This was it, the day that she would be taken, was it by force? Coercion? She would never have consented to this before now, but whatever the implant in her was doing, it was overriding her own mind and senses.

She wanted this somehow!

The carriage came to a stop at an elaborately decorated entrance, as Chiana and the group left the carriage and came closer to the large doors, she steeled herself for the night ahead.