All Comments on 'The Virgin'

by SilkPantyGirl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Very Well Done

A bit of ye olde fuck in this one, I did like it and although the imagery of the stone was a bit difficult to see the pubic humiliation of the virgin was done very well 5 stars

TheWorldSpinsTheWorldSpinsabout 10 years ago
Quick and dirty

You accomplished a lot of build-up in a short time. Well done!

edsponyedsponyabout 10 years ago
very good

I liked it very much. for me, I would have liked a few more paragraphs to tell a little of what happened next.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

Good imagination and I like the use of the stone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

This was just amazing. Every word golden. Please, keep up writing like that, you have got a real talent...

usshermesusshermesover 2 years ago

Awesome, keep the story going.

dbelmont699dbelmont699over 1 year ago

You're writing was both tight and delightful. My judge a story by how well the words create an image in my mind. I find often that writers use too many words and the image gets muddy. Or they use too few and the image lacks richness. It also brought us into the emotional feelings of the girl. And of course what is a good fantasy all about but connecting image to emotion. Well done.

I look forward to following you and reading more of your fantasy work. As I said, delightful.

dbelmont699dbelmont699over 1 year ago

Another thought came to mind. I liked how and where you ended the story. One could imagine the story going in several interesting directions. But, I admit I like it when an author leaves some spots for the imagination of the reader. She could have been taken by all the men present or she could have been released and handed her virgin certification and return to her village. And since you didn't say I can imagine it either way. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous