The Virgin and the Bushwalk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They moved to the sleeping platform and Alice chose the cleanest looking double mattress, then looked around for something to use as a sheet, since her sleeping bag was still too wet to put under them. The only thing she could find was a large plastic table cloth, which was not cosy but was at least cleaner than the mattress looked to put your skin against. There were some foam pillows and they stretched the table cloth over them as well.

Now it was Toby's turn to state a difficult truth. 'We'll have to take off most of our clothes, I'm afraid. They're too wet and they'll make the sleeping bag wet and keep us cold all night.' He looked at Alice in a shy way to see how she reacted to this idea.

Alice understood that he was right, but she still glared at him, suspicious that he wanted to see her naked, to ogle her pretty naked breasts sticking out in front of him, to judge the size of her tummy and to stare at her mysterious hairy pussy, which she had shown to no man so far. Young men are so visual and childish, she thought. The fear came over her then that Toby would try to rape her as soon as they were huddled under the sleeping bag in the dark. He was so tall, and although he was really skinny, men can be really strong when they want to. Although she was fit, and quite strong for a girl, she was unused to fighting like boys were, and he would probably know how to hurt her to make her submit to his desires.

But Toby had been really nice to her so far, and not made rude remarks about her breasts or her arse like some cruel boys did. He was into stupid comics and things, but he seemed harmless like a nerd, and even quite thoughtful at times. She hoped he would not try to take advantage of the situation.

'Yes, you're right,' she sighed. 'Let's take our clothes off and get warm. I'm so cold.' She stood and waited for him to go first. She didn't want to be almost naked when he was still fully covered. Toby got the hint, and went over to the sink, where he took off his ugly t-shirt and wrung it out before hanging it off the back of a chair. He then did the same with his shorts, leaving him in only a pair of yellow briefs. Alice marvelled at how much taller and thinner he looked without his clothes. He had a light shading of chest hair, and very hairy legs. She couldn't help notice the large lump showing in his yellow briefs, which were sodden and clinging to his body.

Alice then felt compelled to follow suit, and went to the sink, where she peeled off her walking shorts, and wrung them out, amazed at how much water came out of them after all these hours in the cabin. Without leaving the sink, she pulled off her blouse, and wrung it out, all the while with her back to Toby. She carried her wet clothes to a vacant chair, holding them to her chest to preserve her modesty for a few more seconds. She carefully hung them to dry, and then looked down at herself. She was shocked to see how tightly her sports bra clung to her breasts, showing every contour and emphasising the size of her nipples, which were erect with the cold. She looked further down, seeing her bare tummy, which looked ok if a little bigger than she'd hoped.

But what really shocked her were her cute white panties, which now looked transparent. She could clearly see her mass of dark pubic hair through the sheer material! It could not have been more obvious if she had been naked. Alice could feel her cheeks burning. She looked naked in her wet underwear.

She quickly covered her pussy with one hand and put her other across her breasts to cover her nipples, as she turned to walk over to the sleeping area. Toby was standing by the bed, and watched her as she approached. Though she thought that he wouldn't be able to see much in the fading light of the cabin, she avoided his gaze as she walked over. When she reached him, her head was lowered and she found herself staring at Toby's groin. She could clearly see the outline of his erect cock pushing at the yellow material. It looked huge!

Toby must have realised what she had seen, as he tried to cover his cock with his hand, but it only served to emphasise how obvious his arousal was. Alice looked at his face, and saw that he too was blushing, which reassured her a bit.

She tried to make light of what she had seen. 'Come on then, let's do this. Let's get warm!' she said in a voice that she hoped was cheerful rather than dismayed. She crawled onto the sleeping platform, which was at thigh height for her and pulled the sleeping bag over her. Toby watched her, or rather watched her arse as she bent over and crawled up the mattress. Alice had taken the right hand side, and she looked back at Toby, standing like a stick insect watching her, with that big lump in his briefs.

Alice sat up, clasping her hands nervously. 'Come on. Hurry up!' she encouraged. Toby stepped easily onto the sleeping platform then awkwardly got into the bed, giving Alice another good look at the impressive size of the lump in his briefs.

They both lay on their backs for a while, not knowing how they should approach this new business of sharing a bed with a stranger. Only their shoulders and hips touched slightly. Dissatisfied, Alice turned to face him, surprised at how close his face was to hers. She could see a band of freckles across his cheeks in the gloom, and noticed what interesting green eyes he had.

'How should we do this?' she asked. 'We need to get closer to get warmer.'

Toby turned to face her. 'How would you like to do it?' he said.

'Well I think we need to spoon to get warm. Either you spoon me, or I spoon you.' Alice offered.

'And then we change to warm the other side,' she added.

'Sounds good,' he said. 'Whatever you want.'

'Ok then,' Alice continued, thinking as she went. 'Why don't I turn over and you spoon me first?'

Toby nodded and smiled at her. She noticed that he actually had quite a nice smile, despite being such a nerd. Surely he wouldn't try to rape her with that big thing in his undies. But you never can tell with men. Some seem nice on the outside, and can be nasty and violent when they get you alone. She turned over carefully, trying not to let the cold air in, although everything inside the bag was still just as cold: the mattress, the plastic sheet, the sleeping bag, and, iciest of all, her own skin.

She lay on her side shivering, and waited for Toby to cuddle her. She was lying in a sort of foetal position, curled up for the warmth she hoped would come. She still wrapped her arms across her chest, partly for warmth and partly to protect them from Toby's wandering hands. A moment later she felt Toby move against her, until his skin was pressed against hers all along her back. Then she felt his knees behind hers, so that their skins were together from shoulder to calf, except for their wet undies and her wet bra strap. But his skin was like ice. He felt colder than she was. She hoped that they would warm up soon.

Toby moved one arm over her, leaving it for a moment on her tummy, before wrapping it around her arms. She felt his breath in her hair, behind her on the pillow.

'Is that ok?' he asked, when he was settled.

'Yes, it's good,' she replied. 'I hope it works. I'm so cold.' She was shivering. She wondered how long it would take to warm up. What a strange situation to be in lying, almost naked, with a boy. She had never slept with a boy, of course. She remembered that one night she had tried to lose her virginity at a party. She had worn a low cut blouse and a short skirt, and flirted with a nice boy. But by the time she'd summoned up the nerve to invite him upstairs to a spare room, he was so drunk that he fell asleep before she even took her bra off. She'd been so disappointed, as she'd been so looking forward to it.

She lay there, looking out into the gloomy hut. It was raining hard again outside and it sounded like a constant roar on the tin roof. It would soon be dark. She guessed that there was little chance Matt would arrive now. If he did arrive, how would it look with her snuggled almost naked under a sleeping bag with Toby? Matt would think she was a cheap slut or something. She guessed it was better if he didn't come, and she can forget all about this in the morning.

'I don't think I've ever been this cold!' Alice complained. 'How long will it take to get warm?'

'I don't know,' came Toby's gloomy voice. 'We're both like ice! One block of ice trying to warm another block of ice. I hope the rain stops by tomorrow so we can get out.'

Alice pondered this thought. It would be awful if they were stuck here for another day. She couldn't wait to get this awful night over with and get back to her warm cosy room in town. She hoped that she wouldn't catch a cold from being wet so long.

After what seemed like an age, she felt her back starting to warm up. It felt so nice. Her front was still cold, and the mattress underneath was cold, but her back and her right side against the sleeping bag was getting less cold. It started to feel nice snuggled here with Toby in the gloom, with the rain pounding down on the roof. She didn't mind having Toby's body so close to her; in fact it felt nice the way his long body wrapped around her, holding her in his long arms. She couldn't feel his long thing pressed against her as she had initially. Either he was holding it away from her, or it had shrunk back to normal size in his wet undies.

After about half an hour, the contrast between her warm back and cold belly became too much. She decided it was time to change.

'Toby?' she said, checking that he was not asleep.

'Yes Alice,' came his voice in her ear. She had forgotten he was so close.

'Are you feeling warmer?' she asked.

'My front is, but my back is still frozen,' he replied. 'Can we change now?'

She felt him release her and turn over, letting some cold air into their space. She rolled over and pushed herself against his back. He was right, it was frozen. But his body was so long that she couldn't wrap herself around him, so she lay straight with her breasts pressed against his bony shoulders and her thighs against his arse. She could feel his cold wet undies with her thighs, and guessed he could feel her wet bra against his back. She reached her arm over his shoulder and hugged him tight to her.

It was a bit like starting over again, with their frozen skins pressed together waiting to warm up. She could feel her back and right side starting to cool down already. It looked like being a long night ahead trying to keep warm. After about ten minutes of hugging Toby's back, her wet bra started to bug her. It was keeping her tits so cold, and she hated to have them cold. She reached behind her and released the catch, then pulled off her bra, one arm at a time, before lying back down again and pressing her breasts against Toby and hugging him tight.

'Sorry,' she said. 'It felt too wet, and too tight.'

'That's ok,' Toby replied. 'It feels nicer now. I mean warmer ...' He trailed off, obviously embarrassed by talking openly about her naked breasts, at which he'd been stealing glances all afternoon. Alice told herself that it didn't matter that she was now braless, as he couldn't see them in the dark, and he wouldn't be touching them if she was careful. Her nipples felt good pushed against Toby's back, and it was a relief not to have that tight, wet bra on.

She lay there as close to Toby as she could, trying to warm up, although their different body shapes made it difficult. She could smell Toby's skin and hair. They didn't smell awful, just sort of manly. It was interesting lying here breathing in his male scent, her arm around him, her hand on his chest, where they was a light cover of short soft hair. It was so strange to be this close to a man for so long.

Gradually and almost imperceptibly she felt her front start to warm up. Her breasts and her belly and the front of her thighs were becoming warm at last. She could feel the heat coming from Toby's body. It felt so good after being cold for so long. She started to feel human again. The tension she had felt started to drift away. She wouldn't freeze to death after all. Their body heat would keep them alive.

Only one slight problem remained. Her knickers were still wet. They were starting to warm up a bit at the front, but the back and the side still felt very cold. Should she take them off? She would be warmer, but then she would be completely naked, rather than, well, only 95% naked. But that last 5% was protecting the last shred of her modesty, as well as being the last line of defence for her 'precious virginity'. She decided to should leave them on and hope that their body heat would eventually dry them during the night. But they felt so tight on her pussy somehow. She usually wore loose pyjamas or a nightie with no knickers to give her pussy some space at night. But if she took them off, maybe Toby would think that she was open to having sex, and his cock would get big again. And maybe, if she took her knickers off, he would think it would be ok to take his undies off too, and then he would be rubbing his big dick against her all night.

These thoughts gave her a little shiver. Did she want him to rub himself against her? Maybe this would be a good time to get some sexual experience with a boy's cock? Here, in the anonymous darkness, miles from anywhere, where no-one would know? She could touch it; she could feel how hard and how long it is; let him rub it against her arse, and maybe against her tummy, or even her tits. But would he be able to control himself? Surely he would try to fuck her, push her legs apart and push that big thing into her little pussy, where it would surely hurt her. If it had been Matt with her under the sleeping bag, she wouldn't have hesitated, but somehow she didn't want her first time to be with the strange Toby, even if he had been very nice so far. She did not know if she could really trust him.

Or perhaps, she didn't really trust herself. Maybe she would be tempted to rub her pussy against Toby's arse, like she would sometimes rub herself against a pillow shoved between her legs? Maybe, she wouldn't be able to resist moving her arse against his cock to make it big again? Maybe she would lie of top of him in the anonymous darkness and rub her wet pussy up and down his cock, until she had a shuddering orgasm? Maybe she would rub herself against the tip of his cock, so that it goes in just a little to see how it feels? Maybe...

She stopped herself. She shouldn't think such things. She already felt her pussy getting juicy. She should stop now, and definitely leave her knickers on, in case she did something stupid.

After a little while, she felt her back getting too cold, so she tapped Toby on his side and turned over. She felt him turn over too, and then felt his body pressed against hers. It felt good to have another person next to her, in this dark strange place. Not just for the heat, although the heat was wonderful. But for the company and protection in this strange place. She didn't feel like talking anymore. She just felt exhausted, from all the walking and the cold and the worry of it all. She just wanted to sleep. And just like that, she fell into a deep sleep, lying on the awful plastic sheet in a cold hut, miles from anywhere, with only a strange nerd for heat. And her body relaxed.

Throughout the night, she woke occasionally when her outer side got cold, and she would tap Toby and they would turn over together. Or she would feel Toby tap her and she would turn over, half asleep and wrap herself around him. Sometimes she would go straight back to sleep, and other times she would lie awake for a while, and think about what a strange day it had been, and how strange it was to be almost naked and cuddling a stranger.

Then, at some point in the night, she woke up. She did not know where she was for a moment in the complete darkness. She felt a hand stroking her naked breasts. She felt something hard and hot moving against her bottom. She could not tell at first if she was dreaming or awake. Then she remembered that she was there in the hut with Toby, keeping each other warm. She lay there quite still, trying to make sense what was going on.

She realised that she could feel Toby's cock rubbing along the cleft between her buttocks. He must have been doing it gently, so as not to wake her. She lay quietly as he rocked his cock up and down along the crack of her bum. She could feel it very clearly as he thrust quietly back and forth, rubbing himself against her smooth skin. She couldn't feel her wet knickers any more, nor his. Toby must have slid them down past her bum to get better access to her body. All the time he did this, he was gently stroking her breasts, with his hand moving around to feel the size and shape of her. She could hear him panting quietly and making little grunting noises as he pushed his cock against her arse.

The dirty boy was masturbating himself against her, she thought. Soon he'll come all over my back, and I'll be sticky and smelly and wet, and it'll get cold later. He just couldn't control himself, she thought to herself. She felt embarrassed now, lying awake while he did this to her. Should she tell him to stop? It would be very awkward, and embarrass him, but it would be the most honest thing to do. But was she brave enough to stop him now? Maybe she should just pretend to be asleep and let him finish, and clean up the mess, so that she need not feel awkward in the morning.

As she lay there, thinking about what to do, she started to pay attention to what Toby was doing. His cock felt so big and hot and hard, as he thrust it into the groove between her buttocks. The thought of it gave her a little tingle. She wanted to touch it and feel how big it actually was. It felt quite nice, rubbing back and forward between her buttocks. She thought of herself, and how she liked to rub herself against her pillow at night, and how when she was younger, she used to stand over the arm of a chair when she was home alone, and rub her pussy back and forward on the chair arm until she got very excited. A few times she even had an orgasm like this. This must be how Toby was feeling right now, but with the added excitement of having another person to rub against.

Almost without thinking about it, she slowly reached behind herself and squeezed her hand between her bottom and Toby so that she could touch his penis. It was so hot and hard and big that it surprised her. She felt Toby freeze and stop his thrusting when he felt her hand. She felt him stop feeling her breasts and withdraw his hand. She had wanted to him to continue and to feel him thrust against her some more.

'Don't stop Toby,' she whispered into the dark. 'It's ok. I don't mind.'

There was a moment's silence. Then she heard his voice, soft and uncertain, 'It's ok with you? I'm sorry. I was lying against you and your body was so warm and soft and smooth, and I started to touch your breasts, and I sort of got excited. You don't mind if I... do it some more?'

Alice heard the nervousness in his voice, and her heart went out to him. The poor guy: he had to lie next to a nearly naked woman all night -- of course he got excited.

'No I don't mind if you keep doing what you were doing, it was ok with me,' Alice said softly. 'But I'd like to touch your...' she hesitated searching for the best word, 'cock while you do it. Is that ok with you?'

'Of course!' Toby exclaimed excitedly. 'If you want to, I'd really like it!' Then he started moving his cock gently against her bottom while she felt the top of it. His cock had softened and shrunk a little while they were talking, but now Alice felt it grow again under her little hand.

Soon she could feel his dick was hard and thick and long again, as it pushed along the cleft of her arse. It felt much longer and thicker than she had imagined a boy's cock to be. He seemed to be pushing harder now, now that he knew she was awake. His pushing moved her forward each time he thrust against her. She could feel the heat of his cock parting her arse cheeks as it rubbed itself between them. She felt little tingles of excitement as the cock slid across her arsehole each time, as if he might suddenly change directions and try to enter her.