The Virgin and the Bushwalk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again they lay together kissing and hugging until she drifted off into another sleep deeper than any she had known.

After many hours, Alice woke up again. Something felt strange. She gradually realised that someone was between her legs, licking her pussy. Then it all came back to her, the night full of fucking that she had experienced with Toby. It was Toby between her legs, licking her pussy, sticking his tongue between her labia, and exploring her private places. She was amazed that he wanted to do such a thing. Her pussy must have been so smelly after all the walking and sweating she had done. And the fucking of course, she realised with a start. How must it taste to him? She knew that she didn't mind the taste of her own pussy, but it was so strong that she thought no-one else would ever like it.

She opened her eyes, and there was a dim light in the room. She looked around and saw that it was early morning outside with a dull light coming through the curtainless windows. She closed her eyes again and relaxed, loving the feelings that Toby was producing in her pussy. She could feel how juicy her cunt was again. It had never been this juicy so often before. But of course, she had never had sex before. And sex was so nice, as she now knew. She wriggled her pussy against Toby's face, delighting in the feeling of having someone giving her head. She was getting so turned on again. She hoped that Toby would stop soon and fuck her again.

But he kept licking for a long while, and then he started pushing his tongue into her pussy, deeper and deeper. It felt nice, but not as nice as a big hard cock. But it seemed like he wanted to explore her pussy thoroughly, not having had one to play with before, so she let him continue, since it still felt nice.

Eventually he finished and made his way up her body, kissing her belly and both her breasts on the way. Then his face emerged from below the sleeping bag and his green eyes looked into her brown ones for the first time since they had been lovers.

'Oh hi!' he exclaimed excitedly. 'You're awake I see. I thought I could feel some movement down there, but then you went still again.'

He kissed her on the lips, but his face was all still wet with her pungent pussy-juice.

Alice screwed up her nose, suddenly embarrassed at her own smell. 'Was it ok?' she asked. "Down there. It wasn't.. too.. strong?'

'No it was nice -- unusual!' Toby replied reassuringly. 'I don't know what it's supposed to taste like. I've got nothing to compare it too. But it tasted very... sexy, and female! I hope you didn't mind. I just thought, after last night, it'd be ok for me to... was it ok?'

'No it was lovely!' Alice reassured him, relieved that he was ok with her taste and smell. 'But it got me in the mood again. Do you want to?' Then she felt his hard cock against her leg and knew that she didn't need to finish the question.

'Come on lover! Fuck me again!' she whispered urgently. It felt so good to say the word 'lover' and so naughty to ask him to fuck her like that. It was just one of the pleasures of being an ex-virgin she supposed.

They kissed some more. It was so nice that she could see him now, and see his eyes taking in her face and her body with such appreciation and excitement. She pushed off the sleeping bag so that they could see each other's bodies in the growing morning light. He was so tall and skinny, and his dick looked huge hovering over her pussy. She lifted her legs and spread them wide in the air, so that he could see her pussy, open, wet and shining for him.

Toby didn't need any more invitation, and plunged straight into her. It was a bit of a shock to be honest, and her pussy felt a little sore from the earlier fucking, despite the fact that she was full of juice and excitement. It felt wonderful as he pushed all the way in, then started to fuck her slowly and deeply. She watched, fascinated, as his big cock disappeared into her open pussy, then reappeared, shining with her juice. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him into her, as he stretched her little cunt, again and again. Soon she was moaning with pleasure as Toby's rhythm started to make her orgasm build up. After a few minutes more it was too much, and her cunt started to throb with pleasure, as the orgasm swept through her.

'Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes!' she screamed, overwhelmed by the pleasure. Still he plunged into her, opening her up, ploughing her depths. It was all too much. Then suddenly his cock was withdrawn again and she felt the liquid spraying onto her body. Some hit her in the face surprising her with its force, then several more spurts landed on her neck, breasts and belly. By the time he finished, she was covered in his cum. It felt so dirty and so fantastic. This is what we ex-virgins do I guess, she thought to herself, smiling so much she thought she would burst.

They kissed and lay together for a bit longer, with Toby's cum sticking them together in several places. Then she decided she needed to piss again, and coaxed him off her, so that she could get up and attend to the urges of nature. She thought about putting on a shirt or something, but decided just to wear her sneakers and, for the first time, piss naked in nature.

Outside the sun was starting to peep through the trees. The rain had disappeared and there were only a couple of small white clouds in a lovely blue sky. The ground was still damp from yesterday's rain, but it looked like it would soon be dry. She found a nice spot and squatted down, letting a stream of piss gush out of her, as she looked at the trees and hills in the distance. She looked down at her body, with her breasts hanging brazenly as she leant over, and her naked belly and pussy on display and exposed to the sun and air. Her pussy stung a little bit, from all the unusual activity she guessed. It was another badge of her ex-virginity, and she cherished it.

She wondered if Toby was up yet, and if he was watching her, pissing like this. She shook herself a little to try and dry off a bit, and stood up. As she turned around, she saw Toby walking towards her in his skinny nakedness. Her eyes were drawn to his cock, smaller now, swinging a little as he walked. He walked over to her left a way, and started to piss himself, standing of course, with one hand holding his cock and directing the stream left and right for his amusement. It looked like a much easier way to do things she thought. This was the first time she had seen a boy naked, and the first time she had seen one take a piss. It was a weekend of firsts for her really.

They found that most of their clothes were still a little damp, so they hung them in the sun for half an hour to get them dry. While they waited they kissed and hugged and talked and stroked each other's bodies. They were both covered in Toby's dry cum, but it wasn't a problem. It was just so nice being naked with someone who liked how you looked, and had been inside you a number of times. Alice wondered whether she was in love. It would be too soon, she decided. She didn't know enough about this strange nerdy boy. But it was so nice being with him now. She felt safe and happy.

After an hour or two they decided that they didn't feel like cooking any of the vegetables and rice they had brought, and that they'd rather walk back to Toby's car and go home and clean up and eat something then. Alice didn't know what would happen when they got back. She presumed that they would fuck again, but she had so little experience, so she couldn't say.

So they crammed all their stuff back into their backpacks and set off the way they had come for the four hour hike. Now talking seemed easier, and she found out a lot more about Toby and his life and his family. It was so nice being in nature and thinking of all the sex they had had the night before. They held hands when the track was wide enough.

At one point they came to a nice little clearing surrounded by tall trees. Alice felt good here, and asked Toby if they could take a break for a while. Then she peeled off her t-shirt revealing her pretty round breasts. She saw Toby's eyes widen with pleasure. Then she kicked of her shoes and socks and slid her shorts and panties down her legs, and stepped out of them. She was so excited to be stripping for the boy who had taken her virginity. She stood before him, fighting her ingrained instinct to cover herself. Instead she put her hands on her hips and looked at the ground, and then up at him.

He was starring wide-eyed at her nakedness, looking like he was trying to take in all her splendours on display: her breasts poking out and down a little, her narrow waist, her wide hips, and her hairy pussy making a V where her legs met. Alice could see his erection straining at his shorts. She moved over to a nearby tree, which had a horizontal branch poking out almost a metre above the ground. She assessed the branch and then bent over and placed her hands on the branch. She moved her legs apart slightly. She was tempted to look over her shoulder to see how the sight of her had affected Toby, but she held her nerve and stood in this position, showing him her cute round bottom with legs apart to allow him access to her pussy, leaving it up to him to do what he wanted.

It took only a moment and she felt Toby behind her. She felt his hard cock pressed against her arse as he reached around to cup her wondrous breasts which were hanging like ripe fruit in this position.

'God you're beautiful Alice!' he gasped, squeezing her breasts hard. 'I want to fuck you again!'

'Do what you want, you rough bushman,' she teased. 'I'm just a defenceless naked girl alone in the forest. I'm not strong enough to stop you if you want to violate me with that big thing in your pants. I'm only a little almost-virgin!' That last bit made them both giggle.

But a moment later Alice felt Toby's hard cock pressing at her pussy lips, sliding along her wet slit, and then pulling back and changing angle to enter her sopping wet pussy. He found the right angle and started to pump his cock up inside her from behind. Each time he thrust deep inside her, she felt his tummy crushed against her bottom. He started to squeeze her breasts again in time with his thrusts. Each thrust drove her forward slightly against the tree branch.

It felt so good to be naked in the forest being fucked from behind, as if by a stranger. It felt so animalistic to be standing here with a boy taking advantage of her, not to be able to see him, but only to feel his big dick inside her pussy, pushing at different places than last night. She felt so excited. Her cunt felt beautifully full. Her breasts tingled in his insistent grasp. What is someone could see her now, like this? She would look like a randy slut, offering her arse to a boy she'd just met. It was all too much. She felt herself starting to come. Her pussy could not resist the big cock stretching her so beautifully, rubbing against all sides of her together, sending delightful feelings through her body.

'Fuck yes! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!' she groaned as the orgasm shattered her, leaving her a tingling mess. She hardly felt Toby's cock pull out of her to spray his cum all over her arse and back and even in her hair. Still he put his arms back around her and squeezed her tight, stopping her from collapsing in a naked heap at his feet. They stayed like that for another minute panting together, skin on skin, in their own silent reveries.

Afterwards, they stood up and looked at each other and laughed together before hugging each other face to face again.

'What was that?' whispered Toby. 'That was so amazing! You're so beautiful, and so sexy Alice.'

Alice felt elated, both from the sex and what Toby said. He was so much more than he had seemed at first.

'Toby, you're the amazing one. You've made me feel like I never have before. You and your beautiful cock! I want to suck it sometime by the way.'

After another minute of naked woodland hugging, they got dressed again and set off for the car, hand in hand. When they were 3/4 of the way there, they met Matt who had returned to check that they were ok. He gave them a strange look when he saw them hand in hand and so close together, but he didn't say anything.

As she got into Toby's car, for the trip back to a shower, some food and probably more sex, Alice was so glad that she had not taken notice of the omens, and let the universe lead her to a new and better place.