The Virgin and the Bushwalk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Toby showed no sign of wanting to do anything but rub his dick in the warm softness of her bum cheeks. It felt very intimate, this rubbing of skin on skin, of hard on soft, of desire on compliance. Alice could feel the hot smoothness with her hand, as his cock thrust underneath it. She could feel her pussy getting quite wet now. She imagined that she could move up a little and push his cock down a little and he could slip it into her pussy and she could feel the urgent thickness inside her, opening her up, penetrating her virgin pussy. It would be so easy. One quick movement and her virginity, that heavy virtue, would be gone forever, and she would be like all the other girls, with the knowledge of how it feels to have your pussy opened and ready for adventures.

She listened to Toby's soft groans of pleasure as he thrust against her. It sounded very exciting, listening to this strange boy's desire, hearing how much he was enjoying himself just rubbing against her bottom. Her pussy was feeling hot and wet now, and dying to be touched. Alice reluctantly pulled her hand away from feeling this strange cock, and placed it between her legs, to touch her wet pussy, to feel the juice of her own growing desire, and to start to gently stroke her swollen clitoris. The feeling was so beautiful that she closed her eyes tightly to feel it more intensely, even though the night was pitch black anyway.

Then she felt the need, the desire even, to move, to change position so that the mutual rubbing could seem more like fucking. She slowly stretched out her legs and rolled over onto her stomach, still with her hand on her pussy. She thought Toby would follow and lie on top, but he seemed to take her change of position as some kind of rejection, and lay beside her with his hot cock pressing against her hip.

'Toby!' she hissed into the darkness. 'Get on top of me! Come on!'

Then she felt him moving on top of her, putting one leg on the other side and settling that hot cock of his back between her buttocks. He lowered himself onto her so that she could feel his hairy chest against her back, the weight of his hips on top of hers, and his legs either side of hers.

She felt Toby lower his face to nestle against the side of hers. She could feel his breath, and smell his male smell.

'Are you sure it's ok?' Toby whispered to her. 'I'm really enjoying it, but I can stop if you want?' he added nervously.

Alice smiled within her, at the realisation that Toby was as nervous and unconfident as her. She needed to reassure him, as she was enjoying their fumbling adventure together.

'It's ok Toby,' Alice whispered back. 'I just wanted to feel you lying on top of me. To see how it feels ...' She trailed off, as she couldn't really explain why she wanted to lie underneath Toby. It had something to do with feeling more like there was a boy on top of you, doing things to you, fucking you. Yes, it would feel more like actual fucking if Toby was on top of her pushing his cock between her buttocks. She wanted to imagine he was actually fucking her, even though he was not actually penetrating her. And she imagined it would feel more like fucking for him, having her lying below him, rather than just beside each other rubbing furtively. But even though she felt this, she felt unable to put it into words for Toby. She just actually wanted him to start rocking his cock against her again, so she could touch herself and maybe even have an orgasm while he thrust against her.

A second later Toby started to thrust again, pushing his hard dick along the groove of her arse, sliding it up the length of her arse so that she felt the tip of it touching her lower back. Then sliding down again along the groove until it almost fell between her legs, before starting that long slow thrust where he rubbed the tip of his cock along her arse again, obviously savouring the erotic feelings it produced.

Alice's body was pushed into the ground with each thrust, again and again. Each time she felt the weight of him, the desire and the urgency. He must be so excited by her naked body against his, not resisting him, letting him thrust into her. He must be excited by the softness of her skin, the womanly smell of her. Any moment it would get too much for him and he would come on her back, flooding her with his hot, sticky cum. Alice thought of these things as she lay there feeling his weight on top of her, feeling the regular thrusts pushing her against the mattress, hearing the little gasps and moans Toby was making in her ear, and feeling her juice running over her fingers as she thrust them into her cunt to match the rhythm of Toby's thrusting. It felt so good having someone to share her masturbation with. It felt so much more real.

All of a sudden, she felt Toby shudder, and then there was a warm wetness on her back. She felt Toby panting, or was it sighing above her in the darkness. They lay there for many moments, silently breathing together. It felt so nice, she thought, this togetherness of body against body, of warm skin on warm skin.

After a while Toby spoke, 'Wow, that was amazing! I've never done it with anyone before, and it really blew my mind.'

Alice listened. She was glad he enjoyed it -- she did too actually. But did he mean it was the first time he did this particular thing or the first time he'd done anything with a girl. She had to know.

'Do you mean it was the first time you rubbed yourself on a girl's arse, or the first time you've been with a girl?' she asked.

There was a pause, and then he answered, 'It was the first time I've been with a girl actually.'

There was silence, while she let it sink in. They were both virgins then. This was a big night for both of them. She decided to make her own confession.

'It's my first time with a boy too,' she admitted. 'It felt really good though. Surprising, but good!'

'Really?' Toby replied. 'But you're so pretty, with an amazing body! I thought that you could have any boy you wanted.' He paused, and then continued, 'Weren't you curious about sex? People make such a big deal about it. I have to pretend that I've done it, or I'd get teased. Sorry, I must heavy, I'll get off you.'

Toby climbed off her and lay next to her, with his arm around her. She hadn't minded him on top of her really, but it was too late to say anything. She could feel his sticky stuff on her back, and on his belly that was pressed against her. They agreed that they had nothing dry to clean it with so they'd just leave it to dry by itself. Alice turned over and lay on her back, with the stickiness underneath her.

Alice felt more relaxed with Toby now. He'd been really sweet throughout, apart from rubbing his cock against her while she was asleep. She was curious about his cock, and reached over to touch it. It was all floppy and much smaller now. It was hard to believe that it had been so big a few minutes earlier.

'Your cock seemed really big before,' she whispered to him. 'It's amazing how it's all soft now.' But as she played with it, she could feel it starting to grow in her hand.

'That's what it does,' Toby replied. 'I don't really have too much control over it. It gets big by itself, and I can't stop it. Like when you were wearing those wet clothes before. You looked so good, I could see your tits through your shirt, and they looked so amazing, and I couldn't help my cock getting big. It's very embarrassing actually!'

Alice kept touching his cock, feeling how smooth and funny it felt, and within a minute or so, his cock was big and hard again.

'Wow! It's back,' she said, amazed at how easily he got his erection back.

Alice realised that she hadn't had an orgasm earlier, and was still feeling randy. She could feel that her pussy was still very juicy. She wanted to touch herself again, but was embarrassed to do it with Toby lying there.

'Toby?' she whispered 'Do you want to touch my pussy?'

'Of course,' Toby replied. 'I really want to, if you'll let me.'

Alice took his hand and guided it to her secret place. She pushed her legs apart to let him touch her. He ran his fingers over her hairy mound, and down over her hairy lips. She spread her thighs a bit wider, so that he could dip his fingers into her slit, which was slippery with desire. But he kept rubbing ever so lightly on the outside.

'Don't you want to feel inside me?' Alice asked. 'Just poke your fingers between my pussy lips!'

'Sorry,' Toby responded. 'I don't have any experience at this. And I can't see what I'm doing.'

Exasperated, Alice reached down and took his hand and thrust his fingers inside her.

'Now when your fingers are wet, try rubbing up and down my slit,' said Alice. 'I'll let you know when it feels good.'

Toby fumbled around for a while, too soft and too unfocused at first, but eventually he brushed against her clitoris which was aching for his touch.

Alice groaned. 'Yes, there! That's nice. Rub me there for a while.'

'It's so wet and hot, your pussy,' Toby murmured in amazement, as he rubbed around her pussy lips, dipping inside every now and then to keep his fingers wet and slimy.

Then he responded to her groans and concentrated on her swollen clitoris, rubbing in circles, then up and down, and hard and soft, fast and slow. What a fast learner he is, Alice thought to herself, as sweet feelings ran through her body, from her clitoris to her belly and up her back to her brain. She was writhing now with delight as he kept up a strong rhythm.

Then his face was against hers, kissing her cheeks and lips. 'Oh god, it's fantastic!' he mumbled between kisses. 'Your pussy feels fantastic!'

Alice kissed him back, and then his tongue was inside her mouth, wrapped around hers, as they kissed passionately. All the while his fingers did not leave her pussy alone, and she could feel an orgasm approaching. There was no time to worry about how she would look when she came, or what he would think. She was lost in the warm pulsations in her pussy as Toby's fingers teased her little cunt. She kissed him ardently and thrust her pussy against his fingers, until suddenly she felt the orgasm surging through her body like a freight train. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably, as the spasms took her over. She stopped kissing Toby as she became lost in the beautiful feelings washing over her. It went on for nearly a minute, and she had to push his fingers away to let her calm down a bit.

When it was over, she kissed Toby hard on the mouth.

'That was great!' she told him. 'You must be a natural. Sorry if I was too loud.'

Toby wrapped his arm around her and kissed her back. 'That was so amazing,' he said. 'I've thought about what it would be like with a girl, but... it's so much more, much better than I imagined.'

'Toby,' Alice whispered. 'Do you want to fuck? Just a little, maybe? I've never done it, and your cock is nice and hard. Well maybe it's a bit large, but if you're gentle, and just put it in a little bit at a time? Just to see how it feels? I really want you to fuck me now. My pussy is wetter than it's ever been. Please Toby?' Her voice trailed out. She was so bad at this, so inexperienced. But, she felt, so was Toby, so maybe they could teach each other.

Toby didn't say anything, but climbed on top of her, and put his legs between hers. She spread her legs very wide, and reached down to touch his cock. It felt so big that she was a bit afraid it would hurt her. But she also wanted it inside her. Her pussy was so juicy and she wanted to experience the feeling that all of her friends already knew about.

She guided his cock to her pussy and rubbed the head of it up and down her juicy slit to make it wet. Then she put it against the entrance to her vagina and let go.

'Please be gentle, Toby!' she whispered. 'Just push it in a little bit.'

She felt his hardness pushing into the entrance to her pussy. She felt herself being stretched, even though Toby had just put it in a tiny smidgeon. Then as he pushed in a touch more, she felt her cunt opening being stretched even more. She had often put two fingers inside her as she played with herself at night, dreaming of some handsome man's cock opening her up, or even occasionally of some nameless villain ravishing her roughly with his dirty prick in a dark place against her will, as she made her orgasms more real, but already Toby's cock felt much bigger than anything she had put inside her before.

In he pushed again, making her gasp with the size and the shock. It hurt just a little at the edges, but it also felt so exciting at the same time. Then he pulled out just a little and started to move back and forward in the slipperiness of her hot cunt, with tiny thrusts and withdrawals.

'Is that ok?' Toby whispered from above her in the darkness. 'It feels so tight. But really amazing. I want to put it further in unless it's hurting you?'

Alice smiled to herself. How sweet he was after all. She was glad he was the one.

'Yes, Toby. It's fine. You're really big, and I'm a bit scared, but it's ok so far. So just fuck me until I tell you not to! You dirty boy with your big prick, taking advantage of a poor little girl, lost in the forest,' she said with a giggle.

She didn't mean to say that last bit, but it just slipped out, after all the fears and trepidations she'd been feeling since they arrived in this place. But it was a suitable fantasy to think about as she gave away her long-held virginity.

Whatever, it seemed to excite Toby as each thrust was a little deeper until she was gasping as her pussy was stretched more and more. She started to moan and utter tiny 'oh fuck's under her breath, as her cunt embraced Toby's big dick. It felt divine. It didn't hurt at all. Toby was being very gentle, but he'd now stretched her out so that she could feel all of him rubbing and thrusting in her dripping cunt. The feelings were better than she'd imagined, her cunt and her tummy were buzzing with little electric pulses.

She wrapped her legs around Toby's arse so that she could better feel him thrusting into her. She could feel his chest rubbing against her boobs each time he entered her. It was so much better doing it with someone else, she thought.

She groaned with pleasure. Her pussy was on fire. She could feel her orgasm building nicely. Her brain had forgotten about her fears, forgotten about the isolated hut and the rain outside, forgotten about saying something clever. She was concentrating on the approaching orgasm, the pleasure that was building in her cunt.

It arrived with a crash, making her scream out loudly, 'Oh Fuck! Oh My God!' Her pussy, her tummy, her legs and her hips all trembled with the intensity of it. It was incredible. Toby's big dick had opened up her inner places and brought such wonderful feelings.

Then she suddenly felt the big dick pull out of her, and her belly was covered in Toby's hot sticky cum. He was panting and groaning too. She could feel his body go rigid as he pumped his cum onto her and sighed little sighs of pleasure.

They both lay there, panting and lost in their own private pleasures, for a minute or two. She could feel his weight on her, and his chest crushing her boobs against her. Eventually he rolled off her and lay beside her, his face against hers. She kissed him, and he kissed her back gently.

Toby was the one to eventually break the silence. 'Wow, Alice! That was unreal. It was fantastic for me. It felt so.. I can't describe it but it was amazingly wonderful! Was it ok for you?' There was a concern in his voice, as if he was guilty for not thinking enough of her, even though he had been so gentle in the beginning.

Alice brought her hand up and stroked his face to reassure him. 'Toby. It was the best. I loved it. You're a great lover. Your cock felt so good inside me.' And she hugged him tight to her. She could feel the wet stickiness on both their bellies, but she didn't care. She hugged him tight to her. They were both naked now, their former shyness gone with their shared experience. She was no longer a virgin, nor for that matter was he. Now she would not feel left out when her girlfriends discussed sex. She would know the feeling of a man's cock inside her, plunging, thrusting, opening her up, bringing them both such pleasure. She felt more a woman than a girl at last. It was so wonderful she felt she could burst.

They hugged and kissed and told each other how happy there were for ages, until eventually they went quiet and dozed together, warm skin on warm skin, before falling into a deep sleep.

Later in the night, Alice woke, needing to piss. She was surprised to find a naked man sleeping peacefully next to her. Then it came back to her, and she remembered that she was no longer a mere virgin. She had had sex, she had fucked a man, and it had been great.

Still smiling she clambered out of the bed and felt around until she found her wet shoes. She eventually found the door after bumping into the table and several chairs covered with wet clothes. Outside the rain had stopped but it was still very dark with no sign of a moon. She went as far into the gloom as she dared, so as not to piss right in front of the front door and squatted down feeling the relief of a good long piss. Around her she could her little noises in the bush, of insects and small animals doing their thing. She had no paper to wipe herself and had to make do with a shake, before getting up and returning to the security of the hut.

She clambered onto the platform and under the sleeping bag, snuggling up to the warmth of the sleeping Toby. It was so nice to lie together. She could smell their bodies and all the sexy smells under the covers. She ran her hand over Toby's body, his wiry shoulders, his hairy chest, his tummy covered with dry cum, and his cock and balls, so small now compared to earlier. She had never had a brother, and was quite fascinated with this strange appendage which grew and shrank according to its mood.

As she stroked it, she could feel it growing in her hand. She continued until it was huge and hard. Amazing. Was Toby awake, she wondered. 'Toby!' she whispered, but he didn't answer and continued to breathe steadily.

Alice kept stroking the hard cock as if fascinated by it. She remembered how good it had felt inside her, and she could feel her pussy getting wet again. After a few minutes she felt so horny, she considered climbing on top of Toby and fucking her sleeping man. Instead she shook his shoulder until he awoke, mumbling in surprise.

'Toby,' she whispered as she kissed him. 'Your cock is hard again. Do you want to fuck me again?' She giggled at her naughtiness.

She waited until he woke up properly, and enthusiastically agreed to fuck her. Then she climbed on top of him, and positioned herself over his cock, before reaching down and putting its smooth knob against her opening. She pushed backwards and felt him enter her. She rocked against him, taking him deeper and deeper inside her. It felt so good with his big hard cock filling her.

She found a spot where it felt really good and rocked gently against it, feeling the pleasure growing inside her tummy. She moaned with the joy of it. She was fucking, fucking a real man, fucking a man with a big hard dick who desired her. It was wonderful.

Soon she started to come, and her body shook as the feelings washed over her. After a while, as they subsided, she rocked again against his dick which was thrusting into her from below, until she started to come again. She moaned and swore with pleasure and her body was carried away on the waves of pleasure coming from her cunt.

Then she felt herself being turned over and Toby was above her thrusting and moaning himself as he found pleasure in her wet pussy. He went on for so long, that she came again, before he pulled out and sprayed his juice onto her tummy again. It felt divine.