The Virgin and the Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, look who has just returned from France," she yelled. "For those who don't know him, it's Hank, one of my very best friends from high school. Say hello, Hank."

I waved realizing that even new politicians knew how to lie. I hadn't thought about Jill since returning home but now she was in the forefront of my mind. At home, my cell blinked telling me I had received a text. It was from Jill.

"Can we get together, Hank? I'd like to see you this week if possible." It was likely she wanted my support.

I text'd back, "Dinner @ 7:30, my place tonight."

Her reply was "k"

Hours later, Claire was livid on the phone. "Didn't I make an impression on you. Haven't I done everything you wanted?"

"What are you talking about Claire?"

"You were at Stratford's rally today not a few hours after I was fucking you. How could you?"

"Claire, dear, on the way home I passed a crowd and stopped to see what it was about. It just happened to be Stratford's rally. I'll work this out eventually but give me time."

"We need your support, Hank, more than ever. It doesn't do us any good for you to be seen at her functions."

That afternoon I was in the kitchen preparing my specialty, 'lapin à la moutarde,' from the La Cuisine Paris class.

Jill looked lovely as always. The only thing noticeable was that she showed more than ample cleavage. It appeared that she had come to dinner with seduction in mind.

We sat together sipping an aperitif before dinner. I asked her about her ex, Dan, and where he lived. Jill wasn't anxious to say much about him other than he was living out of state and out of her life forever.

At dinner, she spoke of her campaign and what she wanted to do for the city. Jill was in her own cocoon waiting to break out as the new mayor. In fact, Jill was not well financed and needed financial help. I had been right. A healthy donation was her reason to see me. 'How different is politics than prostitution?' I wondered.

After dinner, Jill said, "This was nice, Hank. Was it chicken?"

"Rabbit. The varmint was eating my garden."

"You're joking!"

"Only about the garden."

She frowned and said, "Oh. It tasted like chicken."

Ouch! She had no interest in my culinary efforts. Perhaps she would have been happier with chicken from Colonel Sanders.

Jill helped me clear the dishes, then we sat in the drawing-room to have a digestif. I handed her a snifter of cognac saying, "Santé." She replied with "Cheers." The wine and after dinner drinks helped to relax her and she said, "You know, Hank, I've never seen the whole house. Can I have a look around?"

"Help yourself while I pour us another cognac."

Five minutes later I heard a shriek, "Oh my God, Oh my God!"

She ran out of my bedroom facing me like I was Ivan the Terrible. "My God, Hank, you've got porn hanging in your bedroom."

I chuckled and said, "It's in the eye of the beholder, Jill. That's artwork from the late nineteenth century and painted by a famous Viennese artist. Okay, some call it art and people like you call it pornography."

"You don't get it, Hank. It has nothing to do with the sex in those paintings. I'm not a prude. All along I thought you were gay. That's why I avoided you before you left for Paris. I didn't think there was a future for us. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Hank. How can I make it up to you?" and she planted a firm kiss on my mouth.

I kissed her back and pulled her on my lap. "Look, Jill, I misunderstood you as well. We've wasted a lot of years."

She gave me a salacious grin and said, "Maybe we need to make up for lost time."

I knew she was seducing me for the money, but I enjoyed the chicanery. I smiled and said, "You took the words right out of my mouth," while unbuttoning her blouse. Her bra fell to the floor. My mouth gorged on her nipples. Her hand found my crotch.

"Do you mind if I take a look, Hank?" and she unzipped my pants pulling out my fully inflated cock. "Oh my, Hank, you're dripping already. I like that in a man." She slid between my legs and took me in her mouth in one gulp.

I let her play with me for a few minutes, then slipped off her skirt. "Not here Hank," she implored and left for the bedroom taking off the last of her clothes along the way.

Jill clung to me in bed whispering, "I haven't had sex with a man since moving back with my parents. Please go slow and be gentle, Hank."

I gave special attention to her clit with my lips and tongue while my fingers explored her moist pussy. Her breathing became faster and deeper, panting, and gasping for air. She whimpered like a virgin when I penetrated her. and squealed when I dove in all the way Then she fucked like a courtesan with her eyes rolled back sounding like Sally in the movie, 'When Harry Met Sally.' "Oh, oh, oh. Oh God, oh yes, yes, yes. Oh God, don't stop." Maybe she was faking it, but I didn't care.

Jill Stratford wasn't as adventurous in bed as Danielle or Claire, but she was willing and eager. "Oh, I liked that," she said after I sent a surge of cum deep in her fuck tunnel. "Could you tell I was so close, Hank? I almost came. Maybe the second time you'll give me an orgasm."

It wasn't until the third try she had an earth-shattering orgasm that she celebrated with a frightening scream. Jill stayed the night with many others to follow.

On the second week after my affair with Claire Fitzgerald, the topic of contributing to Jill's campaign came up again. "Jill, you will make a great mayor, or you would make a great wife. Which do you want? Mayor or wife, but not both?"

She snuggled up to me with her hand gliding up and down my stiff cock and said, "I've never mentioned this before but there is something that makes the decision easy. You know, Hank, if I had known you had a trophy cock like the one I'm holding, you would have been my high school sweetheart. I would never have married Dan.

"So?"

"I'm dropping out of the race tomorrow." To emphasize her point, she took my throbbing cock in her mouth until it finally burst. "I like what you did here at the end, Hank. It's my favorite digestif." she giggled wiping cum from her chin.

Mayor Fitzgerald never knew the role his wife played in his reelection and Claire couldn't have known how I resolved my conundrum in supporting two opposing candidates.


12