The Virgin and the Preacher Ch. 01

Story Info
What could those two possibly get up to? X-RATED!
7.5k words
4.57
30.1k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,312 Followers

A virgin and a pastor. What could those two possibly get up to, right? Well, first of all, Louvina loses her virginity, and then... Oh wait, you're supposed to read it and find out for yourself!

Emails always welcome! Enjoy!

DG xo

The Virgin and the Preacher Ch 01

"Louvina, don't you forget that crate of vegetables for ol' man Mervin. Ol' coot. He gets so durn cranky."

"I won't mama," I said, piling the old wooden crates on the wagon until they were over my head. They were paper-thin wood barely held together by wire. The rusty iron wheels caught and wobbled through the hardened red clay gullies threatening to dump its higgledy-piggledy load. Although I was almost a teenager, it took two hands to pull the cumbersome old cart to the first stop where I could unload two crates of fresh vegetables.

"Here ya are, Miz Vernon." I set two crates at her front door and waited until she opened the creaking screen door to pay me. I thanked her, pushed the money deep into my pocket, and ran back to the cart.

I pressed on until I was at the end of my route with one last crate. Cognizant of the sweltering summer heat, Reverend Cope and his wife always invited me in for sweet tea. I got to play with their new baby while we waited for hot out of the oven chocolate chip cookies. Every week a bag of neatly washed and folded clothing waited on my cart. Always enough for me and my four brothers. Mrs. Cope always added one pretty dress for me which I would wear to church the following Sunday. When the Reverend and Mrs. Cope would see me on Sunday, they each would have a wink for me in my new dress.

I emptied my pockets on the dinette table. It had the shiniest chrome legs ever did see. It was a pretty aqua color with tiny white boomerangs, but the years had worn the aqua to a lower layer of off-white at each of the six places for family. The chrome was dull and sad. Mama scooped the bills and change into a soda cracker tin and placed it back on top of the cupboards. She would use it for household money and purchase seeds for the garden. When daddy walked out on us, we had nothing. Once I got old enough, I was able to help with delivering the produce. My brothers all worked the huge garden mama planted. But for mama's green thumb, we got by.

As my brothers got older, they took over the farm and began deliveries in an old rusty pickup truck. Its fenders flapped and barely held on, but it did the job. It may as well have been a limousine to us. Reverend Cope moved away. I learned how to shop at thrift stores to help mama and the boys. Life went on but our feet were still tainted with that red Georgia dirt, never letting us forget our beginnings and likely our future days.

Five years later...

"Lou you absolutely must be in my wedding!"

It was our senior year of high school, and my best friend was marrying her childhood sweetheart the week we graduated. Jolene grew up here, which was little more than crossroads, but her fiancé was from the next town over.

"JoJo I can't afford a dress! I'm sorry," I apologized knowing how disappointed she would be in me.

"I'm already thrifting dresses for all the girls. There are just tons of bridesmaid dresses out there. I just have to find the right ones!" she exclaimed.

"I guess. If you can find one that I can afford. I'm still just workin' part-time at the diner until we graduate. Billy Bob said I could work full time after that."

"Oh poo, that ol' perv will be in your pants as soon as he knows you're eighteen." She rolled her eyes.

"That's why I ain't told him I already turned eighteen!" We both laughed until we wiped tears.

A week later JoJo told me she found the dresses and wanted me to come to see them after school. We ran up the stairs to her bedroom. We were only three weeks from graduation and four weeks from her wedding.

"You're going to look fabulous in this!" She held up the long dress and her face fell at the look on my face. "You don't like it?"

"I like it well enough JoJo. It's a pretty color... lavender. And the lace is pretty."

"Okay so?" she said, obviously annoyed I didn't share the same joy.

"It's a halter dress!"

"So?!" she nearly shouted.

"I can't wear a halter dress! My boobs are too big!"

She laughed. "Oh, that! Don't be silly! All the others will be so jealous of you. Lou, we all wish we had titties as big as yours. We're all in the tiny titty club! For god's sake, look at me, I'm flat as a pancake." She looked down and patted her hands on her, admittedly, flat chest.

I was still unconvinced. "I don't know..."

"Here! Try it on!"

The dress did fit perfectly, but as I thought, my boobs overflowed the lavender lace halter. They hung like two melons in the cups. The deep cleavage consisted of two moons nearly touching.

"Not real flatterin', JoJo," I murmured, looking in the mirror. My nipples, which were perpetually hard, indecently poked through the lace, right at the inner edge. So, half my boob was bared. "And how can I wear this in church?"

She peered over my shoulder into the mirror. "This dress was made for you! We'll just put a couple of pieces of toilet paper, just so your nipples don't show." I rolled my eyes. "It'll work perfectly! Just you wait and see!"

They were being married in the church in the town where her fiancé lived, and I was hoping no one would be there that knew me. I left the dress with JoJo. If mama saw it, she would have a conniption fit.

*****

We all got dressed in JoJo's bedroom because she wanted us all to have identical hairstyles. JoJo took cosmetology our last two years. She was in job training at Salon de Beauty at the crossroads, but she hoped to find a place to work in the city. My long chestnut brown hair was a favorite of hers to work on. I'd miss my weekly wash and styles, I thought. No, it was JoJo that I will miss.

As I thought, I was the only one that overflowed the halter top of the dress. Several of the girls didn't even fill theirs and goggled at me. Showing their insecurity, they whispered between themselves.

JoJo teased and piled our hair up on top of our heads in big fat sausage rolls, then used clouds of hair spray until our hair looked like plastic. It was a good thing it was hurricane-proof because we all piled into her daddy's dusty old sedan. Four windows down and wind whipping we headed to the church.

We each carried little nosegays of white field daisies that Jolene's sisters picked that morning. I stood at the back of the church and looked down. My clay orange toes showed under the hem of my dress. The wedding march started and each of the girls took their turns until it was mine. Jolene and her dad would follow me.

I counted so I would walk slowly enough as JoJo coached us. I waited at the bottom of the steps of the altar to help her with her bouquet and dress. She was radiant and I had to force back tears. I glanced up at her fiancé, who stood next to the minister. My head swung back around, to the clergy standing with the bible, ready to lead them in their vows. He glanced down at me, his eyes lit up and he gave me a quick smile. It was Reverend Cope.

I had a strong urge to tug the halter top higher, but it was so overfull of my breasts, that there wasn't enough lavender lace to attempt. I blinked because suddenly JoJo was standing in front of me pushing her bouquet into my hand and all I could think of was that our daisies were drooping already. I wondered if the poor things would survive the ceremony. We all turned towards Reverend Cope.

The ceremony was a blur and I found myself throwing rice and being pelted with rice as they bolted down the church steps. I knew they weren't leaving because the reception was in the church basement and the food was waiting. JoJo wanted to make sure the reception area was perfect, and we had walked the length of the banquet table. Neighborhood and church women donated the food. The chafing dishes were piled with roast chicken that already looked dry, Salisbury steak with thick globs of gravy, several green bean casseroles, and a huge bowl of heavenly hash. The cake had not arrived yet much to JoJo's angst.

The ceremony was over and the guests had retreated to the church basement. Not in any hurry to get into the food line, I watched the bride and groom pose for pictures.

"Louvina, it's so good to see you again!" I spun around, nearly bumping into him.

"Reverend Cope! It's great to see you again too." He smiled and picked a piece of rice off my shoulder and started to get another one, but he waved it off with a boyish grin because it was in my cleavage. I looked down and quickly tried to pick it up, but only succeeded in dropping it where it disappeared in the chasm between my breasts, and I blushed like a schoolgirl. "So, well... have you been here the whole time? I never knew where you went."

"I have. We moved here to be closer to my wife's family. Unfortunately, she died last year."

"Oh my, I'm so sorry! How's your little boy?" I asked, very sad to hear about his wife. She was so caring and if it weren't for her, I wouldn't have had shoes or decent school clothes. It was terrible news for me.

"He's great," he said grinning, lifting the mood. "He spends a lot of time at his grandparents' house, but it works out for everyone."

I nodded. "That's very nice you have them nearby."

"So, you should be graduating... Or maybe you already did?" he asked.

"A week ago. I made it," I sighed with a little smile. "You and your wife were a big help to me. I don't know if you knew it or not, but I don't know how we'd have made it without y'alls help. I never really had a chance to thank you before you left."

He took my elbow and led me down the steps and down a sidewalk that wrapped around the church. Near the back was a rose garden with a swing and we sat. The sweet perfume of roses was thick, and all the colorful flushes of roses surrounded us. I kicked my high heels off, wiggled my toes and he laughed.

"Still that Georgia clay. Will it ever come off our feet?" he asked, laughing. "You know though," he said, getting serious. "I never felt like we could do enough for families like yours. But your family was the one I was worried least about. You all kicked in and got things done, no matter how many obstacles."

I wrapped my fingers on the front of the seat while he pushed the swing with his foot. "The boys are still in school of course, but they have pretty much taken over the plantin', harvestin', and deliveries for mama. I work at the diner to pitch in. I don't make much because it's just a few hours a day, but now that I'm out of school, I can work full time."

"You've grown into a beautiful woman, Louvina," he said. "You're young and you have so many roads to take. So many things you can do."

I held the nosegay and picked off the petals of the daisy that hadn't died. "I can't even see my way out of the town. I'll be there the rest of my life."

"Reverend Cope!" someone called from near the church.

"I have to go, Lou. I'll see you again before you leave today?"

I nodded. "I hope so."

I really did. I pondered why I felt so safe around him. I realized that he and his wife were my sense of normalcy growing up. He wasn't that much older than me. Ten to fifteen years maybe. It didn't matter. I had the same warm feeling now that I did then.

He did find me later and we went through the food line, and it didn't look all that bad then. We laughed at the toasts to the bride and groom, and then he asked me to dance. I felt like a grown-up for the first time in my life.

*****

"Louvinaaaaaaaa," Billy Bob blared from the kitchen window. "You have a pickup!"

I hustled over and picked up the platters of today's special, meatloaf. The pasty-looking loaf was drowning in greasy canned gravy with a glop of boxed mashed potatoes next to it. Soft and mushy canned green beans and a day-old dinner roll completed Billy Bob's Diner luncheon plate.

At the end of the shift, I was pulling off my apron as I walked out the door. I'd had enough of Billy Bob's hands where they didn't belong, and I was steaming mad. The only reason I didn't call him out was that I needed the job.

"Ooof." I heard the grunt as I ran smack dab into someone coming in the door at the same time. He grabbed my upper arms because I was swaying from the impact. "Easy Louvina! I came to see you but not this way," he laughed.

"Reverend Cope!"

"Parker, please call me Parker," he said leading me out the door. "Reverend makes me sound so serious," he laughed. We walked to his car parked at the curb. "I was coming by to see if you'd like to have late lunch with me. I assumed you didn't eat Billy Bob's food," he laughed heartily at his own joke. I did too.

"I'd like to, but I'm not dressed to go anywhere."

Billy Bob made his waitresses wear white button-up uniforms that were a size too small and always missing top buttons. We were sure he did that on purpose, although none of us complained because more cleavage equaled bigger tips. All the girls he hired were big-bosomed for that very reason.

"I understand," he nodded. "I have an idea!" He opened the car door and I got in. "I know just the place for us both."

He drove down some backroads that I'd never been on while we carried on a nice catching-up discussion. He was just as easy to talk to now as he was when I was a child, and I found comfort in that.

"Maybe you should have called your mama to tell her you wouldn't be home right away?" he asked.

"I don't have a cell phone and she doesn't worry about me. Sometimes I work double shifts, so she never knows when to expect me home." He nodded.

We drove back a long gravel drive shaded and cooled with tall trees. Around the bend, a small cottage tucked into a clearing. The sun shone down on it and surrounded it nearly perfectly, like a big beam from heaven. The rusted tin roof belied the fresh coat of white paint and bright yellow and blue furniture that marched across the wide porch that went corner to corner.

"Here we are! This is my house. I often stay in the house the church has for its pastors, but I like to come here to be alone and have some privacy. This is perfect for us... No gossip seeing us together, and you don't have to worry about your state of dress."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "That's very thoughtful of you, Rev-, Parker."

The kitchen was small but updated with new appliances and cabinets. I slid up on a stool at the island while he quickly put together a salad and two BLTs. He sat at the corner, and we bumped knees while we talked and ate.

"This has been really nice," I said softly, almost embarrassed to admit. "I don't have many friends. It was mostly just Jolene and now she's married and lives in the next town, I don't see her much."

I pushed my plate away and leaned my elbows on the counter. At the same time, I realized that position pushed my tits up and even more out of my uniform, he glanced down. I quickly moved my arms, but they just stayed in the same plumped up position. Straining the buttons and buttonholes even more.

He smiled. "You're a gorgeous young woman now, Lou. No need to be embarrassed."

I smiled in relief. Showing a clergyman my tits is pretty high on my list of things not to do. In fact, showing anyone my tits have never happened. Ever. Being dirt poor with too many things to do to survive puts boys dead last on that same list. Well now that I'm eighteen, I guess they're men now.

He pulled a cell phone out of his pocket and set it in front of me. "I've been paying for an extra line, and I think someone should use it. I picked this phone up at the store and would like you to have it. I don't like the idea that you aren't able to get in touch with anyone."

My eyes welled up. No one had ever done anything like this for me. "I don't know what to say," I murmured, blinking back the tears. "Thank you. I'll be really careful with it."

He grinned. "You use it any way you see fit. I've programmed my phone number in so you can call or text me any time, night or day. Add your home phone number as well and mark it emergency contact. Always good to be safe."

Embarrassed, I dabbed my eyes. "I know you are busy, but could I text you sometimes?"

"Of course! If you want to that is?"

"Yes, I want do."

We cleaned up the dishes and he took me back to town. The whole time had had the cellphone on a death grip in my hand. I hid it before I went into the house. I don't know why I didn't want my family to know. Not yet anyhow. I had a friend and I wanted to keep him to myself right now.

*****

Parker began to drop by the diner for breakfast on occasion. Seeing him always brightened my day and made dealing with Billy Bob more tolerable. About a month after he took me to his house, he asked again if I'd like to have lunch with him. Suddenly feeling shy, I could only nod. I rushed away feeling my cheeks heat.

Driving through the countryside was relaxing and so cool. I leaned my head towards the window letting the breeze blow my hair.

"Would you like me to turn the air conditioning on? It's a hot day," he asked.

"No thank you. I'm enjoying the wind and the air." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his smile. "I never get to ride in a car but yours. I always walk or ride my bike."

He opened the windows as soon as we arrived. It was a windy day, and the sunny side was shaded by the deep porch, so the house was cooling but my uniform seemed stuck to my damp skin. Rivulets of sweat ran down my neck in a trail between my tits, to pool at the bottom of my bra. A wet spot had already formed on my uniform.

"You know, I bet you could wear my son's knit shorts. And you're welcome to slip on my t shirts. That uniform looks hot and uncomfortable."

I nodded. "I would really like to get out of this. It's hot and stinks of greasy food." He laughed.

His son's shorts were snug and short, but fit. I couldn't wear my wet bra, so I hung it on the window lock in front of the screen to dry and slipped his white t shirt on.

He was standing at the stove cooking up some hotdogs and baked beans and turned when he heard me come in. His eyes widened as they quickly swept my body and became half lidded when he saw my breasts. The t shirt was a bit snug for my thirty-six D breasts and was stretched thin. My nipples poked through in reaction to him. I looked down and nervously tugged at the hem of the shirt.

"Great! You should be more comfortable now," he enthused, turning towards the stove again.

The ceiling fan turned lazily while we ate and we chatted aimlessly, both of us relaxed with one another.

"I've been meaning to ask you, Louvina. And you can tell me it's none of my business and that's okay..." he cut off, looking at me. I nodded for him to continue. "I see Billy Bob getting pretty familiar with you. Now maybe that's what you want, and that's the relationship you have with him, and if so, that's okay," he said one breath, then went on. "If it's not what you want, then I'm going to say it's not right that he lays hands on you if they're unwelcome." He leaned back in the chair, taking a pastoral pose.

"I don't have a relationship with him other than workin' for him. He is a bonehead and does get a little too familiar sometimes, but nothin' I can't handle. I just don't want to make him mad because I really need the job. It's about the only place in town to work without experience or education."

He nodded. "Okay okay, I just want to make sure he doesn't force himself on you. Ever. Don't you worry about losing your job, we will come up with something if that ever happens." He got up and put the dishes in the soapy sink. "In fact, there was something else I wanted to talk to you about."

I wiped off the table and picked up the blue striped cotton to dry the dishes. "Oh?" I asked.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,312 Followers
12