All Comments on 'The Virgin and the Preacher Ch. 01'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Fuck me, that was hot and delightful. Naughty and wrong, maybe, but they needed each other and she willingly gave herself and that in itself is so arousingly erotic. Washing a woman is so sensual :)

Will eagerly look for part 2

TombrostwinTombrostwinalmost 2 years ago

I'm loving this story. The details of both physical and emotional description are very erotic and realistic. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A preacher who I admired from my early teens took my virginity many years later. I was in love with him, but he didn't know it. I used to go home from church and, after Sunday dinner, go to my room and play with my pussy thinking about him. He didn't know it, but he gave me the most intense orgasms. After high school and during college I had to fight off numerous men (mostly married men) who want to take me to bed. After several years, he lost his wife and a couple of years later, I was surprised to receive a call from him to ask if I had ever married. We dated briefly, fell in love, married, and had the most passionate sex. He taught me so much. I told him how he made me hot and made me have wild orgasms when I was a girl. He was shocked and aroused when he heard that. .. So, when I read this story, I thought: how similar!

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 1 year ago

Really hot, this deserves to continue, please.

JQueen9JQueen911 months ago

Five stars. I like stories with characters who are nice people doing their best to be kind and generous with each other.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl11 months agoAuthor

JQueen9 That was the nicest comment I've ever had. That was my goal in this story in particular, given the category. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Very much appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES