The Virgin and the Preacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa, the secretary at the church, wants to cut back on her hours. She's having a baby so that's understandable. But that means some of the paperwork won't get done. I was wondering if you might like to pick up some extra work?"

"I don't know if I'd be smart enough to do it, but I'd sure try and do the best I can." I had to be forthright. I graduated high school with good grades, but I just hadn't done much out in the world to find out what I can really do.

"I'm pretty sure that you'll be able to do whatever is needed," he said confidently. "How about we do it like this? I can bring the work along with me and we'll have lunch, then you can work?"

I breathed a sigh of relief because I thought if I have to work at the church, I wouldn't have the right clothes to wear. I had dresses for church, but they were worn, and no one paid much attention to me because I blended right into the congregation.

"Yes, I think I'd like that," I said smiling at him. He grinned happily.

*****

I now worked at the diner six days a week with Sunday off. Billy Bob thought he did us all a favor by closing the diner on Sundays, but we all knew he stayed home and got drunk. He wasn't married and had no friends. I felt sorry for him because I know what it's like to have no friends.

Parker texted me that he'd like me to work on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays and that he'd pick me up after my shift.

"I set out some clothes on the bed," he said. "I figured you'd want to get out of that uniform as soon as you could. Someday we can go shopping for some clothes you can wear here... If you'd like to, that is?"

"Yes! To both" I said, relieved. "I smell like fried onions and greasy French fries."

"Hey, I never thought of it, but you can take a shower. My wife's girlie shower paraphernalia is still in there and I would be happy to have them used by someone that would appreciate them. And I know you would be first on her list to give them to."

"Oh yes! I'll be quick about it," I said, hustling into the bathroom.

I gasped when I saw a whole mirrored tray of flowery scented lotions and oils and creams on the bathroom countertop. The shower had shelves of pastel pink matching shower gels, soaps, shampoos and cream rinse. These were all luxuries I'd never had. Never even dreamt of.

I unbuttoned the uniform and tossed it aside and stood in my bra and panties. My bra was full cut white polyester as were my panties. Utilitarian mama would say. I reached behind me and unhooked it. My breasts were D cup but didn't sag like mama's. She always told me that my time would come.

I stepped out of my panties and into the warm shower. The suds from the lilac shampoo were like thick whipping cream. I massaged it into my scalp and inhaled the delicious fragrance. I rinsed letting the soap flow down my body in soft rivers of white. I worked cream rinse into my long strands. When my espresso-colored hair was wet it went down to my butt.

The thick white body soap dripped into my palm. I created a thick froth. I slid my hands over my body enjoying the slick sensation and heightened lilac aroma. My nipples hardened under my touch. I lathered the patch of chocolate-colored curls between my legs. JoJo encouraged me, but I never had the nerve. It felt so good, but I had never gone further. Today it seemed more sensitive to my touch and created more pleasure with a tingling sensation.

Found new razors in the drawer to smooth my legs and trim the curls between my legs. I stepped out and wrapped my hair in a fluffy towel and wrapped another around my body. I used the same scented cream on my skin. I had never felt so good or smelled as good. I felt like a princess.

Parker had left a stack of shorts and a stack of tops for me to go through. Just an hour ago I would have chosen the t-shirt, but now I went for the pale pink button up blouse. It was cottony soft and the palest of pinks. So feminine. It was brand new, so I knew he bought it for me. The shorts were various sizes, and I chose the ones that fit best.

I walked into the kitchen and Parker was at the stove. He heard me and said, "I'm making BLT, I hope you like--," he said, turning. The look on his face was a mixture of shock and happiness. I smiled. He turned the burner off and walked over to me.

My hair waved and tumbled around my shoulders. Curls framed my face and he reached out to softly touch them. Parker had never seen me that my hair was pulled up in a bun. He took my hands and spread them to look at me.

"Beautiful. Just beautiful," he murmured. I blushed with pleasure instead of embarrassment.

"Thank you. And thank you for lettin' me use the shower."

"Yes of course. You smell wonderful. Like I've buried my nose in a lilac bush," said, still holding my arms out and moving his eyes up and down. "I'm not sure I would have recognized you if I'd seen you out. Your hair is so pretty down. The curls." He looked down again. "And the blouse. Do you like it?"

"I love it! You bought that for me, didn't you?" I asked, knowing already.

"I did. I had to guess at your size."

I always took a larger size top because of my big breasts. I left the shirt unbuttoned lower to give some ease, but the buttons still gaped across my breasts.

"It's wonderful. Pink. I've never had anything this color pink."

"I knew it would be fantastic with your dark brown hair." He stroked my hair again. "Little did I know that you had this gorgeous hair."

He led me to the kitchen bar, and I sat while he laid lunch out. We bumped knees at the corner again while we talked and ate. He would stop every once in a while, look at me and shake his head smiling.

"As soon as we clean up you can show me what I need to do so I can get started on the paperwork."

When we finished, he told me he'd clean up today and quickly went over what I needed to do. It was really quite simple, and I was halfway done by the time he washed and dried the dishes.

"You're fast little girl!" he said laughing. "I see I'll need to bring more work for you."

"Yes, I love doin' this," I said, staying at it until it was complete.

"Let's go sit on the swing out front for a bit?" he asked. "It's early and I don't want to take you back yet... Unless you're ready?" I shook my head and headed out the front door.

I tucked my legs up under me while he kept a lazy swing with his toe. We were happy with listening to the birds and didn't talk much. A leaf floated sleepily, and I picked it off my shirt, only then noticing that in the sunshine, it was nearly transparent. My areolas created big dark shadows and my hardening nipples poked through the delicate pink fabric.

"You're beautiful, Louvina. Never be embarrassed about yourself." He took my hand and held it while we continued to swing.

Eventually I said, "Thank you for being so nice to me. I know for bein' eighteen I'm old-fashioned... Or whatever," I trailed off.

"You're easy to be nice to, sweetie. Don't ever let anyone treat you differently or take advantage of you. Because someone is going to try. Another Billy Bob but the next one might push you into doing something you don't want to do. When you say no, mean it and don't let them persuade you otherwise."

JoJo and I talked about things like that. But since she was gone, I had no one to confide in. In most things she was as confused as I was though.

"I'm a virgin," I admitted.

"I figured you were. Is it by design? I mean do you want to wait until you're married?"

I blushed remembering I was talking to a clergyman. "Not really. I guess I shouldn't admit this, but I really want to." I looked off. "JoJo showed me how to do myself, but I never had the courage." He nodded. "I've never seen a man. Not even my brothers."

"You'll have plenty of time for that, Lou. When you love someone, you won't be scared anymore. You'll want him."

"What do you do? I mean since your wife and all."

"Well in all honesty I do take care of myself. We all have needs, sweetie. Sometimes if someone isn't around, we do what we have to do," he said.

I admired that he wasn't uncomfortable with my questions and pushed on. "Really? Is that somethin' that I could watch? I mean when you do take care of yourself?" I asked, somewhat naively.

I saw the flush creep across his tanned cheeks. "Well, that's something I never thought about." He was still holding my hand and tightened his grip. "I guess I could, but it would have to be our secret. We could never mention it to anyone."

I nodded, not knowing who I'd tell anyhow. "I won't tell anyone. I promise."

"Okay, maybe someday we can arrange that hmm?" I agreed, but disappointed he wouldn't do it for me right there and then.

*****

It was the weekend, and I wouldn't see Parker until Monday and I was missing him already. My day off from the diner was Sunday, but he had church and I knew we'd never have that day together.

Parker paid me on Friday and Billy Bob paid me today. When I got home, I counted out the money and stacked it up for mama.

"Lands sake girl, where did you get all that money this week?" mama exclaimed.

"I'm doin' some work for Reverend Cope," I said evasively.

"At the church?" I prayed god wouldn't strike me dead and nodded yes. I knew she wouldn't approve of me being alone with him at his house, and not only that, but I also wanted to keep it to myself. "Hallelujah, I can pay some bills now!"

I smiled, although I hoped she might give me a few dollars. I needed new underwear and wanted to get bottle shampoo instead of using that stinky soap bar. But she tucked the money in her pocket and went on with her chores.

Sunday, I helped my brothers with chores and waited for Monday to come. The clock ticked agonizingly slow during my morning shift and even Billy Bob didn't annoy me with his usual off-color yakking. I had my apron off and was out the door to Parker waiting in his car.

"How was your weekend, sweetie?" he asked, in an obvious good mood.

"Long and slow," I said, laughing.

He nodded. "I can imagine."

We walked in the door, and I headed to the bedroom, unbuttoning my uniform as I went. I left it on the bedroom floor, started the shower and began to take my bra off.

"Louvina, I got you- Oh heavens! I'm sorry," Parker said, walking into the bathroom. I had just unhooked my bra and it dropped to the floor as he watched. His Adam's apple bobbed, and he swallowed and became silent.

My inhibition fell with my bra. While I looked at him, I hooked my fingers in the waist of my panties and pushed them down my hips. He was frozen to the spot watching me.

"I thought maybe you wanted to show me...?" I questioned. The stunned look on his face showed me he didn't have a clue what I was talking about, so I slid my hand between my legs.

"Ummm, well I hadn't thought about it since," he hedged. But even though I wasn't experienced with men, the bulge in his pants told me that he was responding to me.

I reached up and pulled the pins from my hair letting it tumble down around my shoulders and over my breasts. "I'm goin' to get in the shower now," I murmured, truly not knowing if he would follow or not.

I tipped my head back and let the warm water wash over my face and wet my hair. I felt a breeze from the door opening and closing. I felt the heat of his body close to mine. His fingers wove through my wet hair, the lilac scent clouded the shower, and he began to wash my hair.

His fingers rubbed circles on my scalp, and I couldn't help but softly moan. He worked the lather through my hair to the ends, then began rinsing with the handheld nozzle. The little pinpricks of water on my scalp made me shiver.

"Are you cold, sweetie?" he asked, concerned.

"Nnno, it just feels so good," I murmured.

"Ahhhh, good. That's good," he whispered, moving closer. It was then I felt his hard cock bumping against me. I gasped at the heat.

"Mmm," I whispered just as his soap slick hands ran over my breasts. I jerked and moaned. His palms circled and made my nipples harder.

That started a tingling between my legs and a lightning jolt through my body. His body was against mine when he reached around to soap my back. The hardness was pressed against my belly. My nipples barely touching the mat of curls on his chest. I sucked in a quick breath.

"How does this feel?" he whispered in my ear. Our bodies rubbed together. His hands circled my butt, and he gripped my cheeks and pulled me harder against him.

"Oh Parker... Like nothin' I ever felt... Tingles between my legs... My nipples ache..." I spoke disjointed, pulling deep breaths between. "I need something, Parker," I whimpered, my body trembling. "Can you help me?"

"Oh, baby yes, I will. Enjoy the feeling because the best is yet to come," he whispered kissing my neck.

I swayed and had to grab his upper arms to hold myself up. My body pressed tighter against his and my hips began moving on their own, rhythmically rubbing his hardness that was locked between us. My body losing control was both frightening and inflaming.

He held me around the waist with one arm and slipped his hand between my legs. I tensed automatically.

"Relax baby. Just relax. Trust me," he said softly in my ear as his fingers stroked.

After a moment of his soft crooning and stroking, my body tensed like never felt before. I shuddered as fireworks went off behind my eyelids and skyrockets shot through my limbs and out my toes and fingers. I couldn't stop crying out over and over as pleasure rolled in waves through my body. I went limp in his arms.

"Oh Parker. I never knew," I whimpered against his neck.

"We're getting out of the shower now."

He tenderly dried me off and rubbed my long hair dry between a fluffy towel. While he worked, I got a chance to look at his body. He was smooth skinned but for the mat of light brown curls that arrowed down. His cock was mapped with thick veins, purplish red, thick and hard and swayed back and forth as he moved. I thought it might be frightening, but I was intrigued. I wanted to touch it.

He was smiling at me knowingly. "Let's go to bed, sweetie. Would you like to look and touch?" he asked softly.

I stretched out on the bed. "Very much," I said, my eyes sweeping his body as he stood beside the bed.

His legs and arms were sparse with hair. Standing straight I could see his balls. Lightly covered with curls, the whole pouch was fat and hung low with the weight of his balls. His cock throbbed and stood straight out of the thick nest of curls.

I rolled onto my side, my breasts nestled together, and I heard his low groan. I reached out and trailed my fingers up his thigh and circled the bush around his cock. As I watched a drop of clear formed at the hole on the tip of his cock.

"That's precum. It's there because you have aroused me. Excited me." I looked up at him and he nodded. "You do that to me, Lou. Being around you excites me and gets my cock hard. Don't look so surprised. I told you that you're a beautiful woman. When I saw you today? Naked. I wanted to be with you. I wanted you. Just like this with me." I wrapped my fingers around the hard rod, and he drew a quick breath. "We can do as much or as little as you want sweetie. Tell me to stop, and I will."

I ran my thumb over the tip and smeared the precum. He moaned. "That feels so good, Lou. Your hand on me doing that. You can squeeze my cock harder. Mmm, that's right. Now you can stroke it if you want."

I pushed up on my elbow and watched as I gripped his cock and stroked. The skin pulled taut and shiny on the head, then crinkled when I went the other way. As I did that, another clear drop formed at the hole.

Suddenly he put his hand over mine. "That feels so great that if you continue to do that, I'm going to cum. I don't think you're ready for that yet, baby," he said, climbing over me and stretching out next to me on the bed. I rolled to face him.

"Mmm, you are so beautiful," he said, stroking my cheek and grabbing a handful of hair in his fist. It fell over my breast when he let it go. He took his finger and stroked the underside of my breast and I sucked in a breath at the pleasure. He smiled. He circled my nipple and watched it grow hard and long.

"You're so responsive," he said. "So wonderful to see your passion. I'm honored to be the one unleashing that passion."

He leaned and brushed his lips on mine, then pressed harder and used his tongue to sweep my mouth. At the same time, he fondled my breasts, twisting and pulling at my nipples. His touch was like a bolt of lightning, and I moved nearer. Needing to be close to him.

He pushed me on my back and increased the depth of the kiss until I was swept away. My arms went around him, my fingers laced through his hair. My tongue tentatively pushed past his lips, and he moaned, teasing it with his tongue.

He half laid on me and I wrapped my leg around his hip. His cock was burning hot against my hip. I couldn't seem to get close enough to him. My breasts were squashed against his chest. I tipped my head, opening my mouth wider, taking the kiss even deeper. My breathy gasps blended with his deep growls.

I felt as though I was climbing a long grade, getting hotter and hotter. I couldn't seem to get close enough to him. I needed more, but I didn't know what I needed. I began to whimper.

"Baby, what? What do you want?"

"I don't know," I whimpered. "I need more... I need you... Somethin'... I don't know," I cried. The throbbing between my legs intensified. It matched the throbbing of his cock that he was grinding against me. "I think I need you inside me," I whispered, my hips moving on their own, driving up.

"Lou... Lou... Are you sure this is what you want?" he growled low, barely keeping control. I slid my hands down to his ass, squeezed and tried to pull him closer. "God help me, but I need to be in you too. I need you so badly, but I don't want to lose control. Hurt you. Your first time."

"Please!" I cried out. "Now! You won't hurt me. I know you won't! I just need you to do somethin'," I nearly sobbed.

My hips rocked and I couldn't control it. As soon as his weight was off me, I arched up. He moved between my thighs, and I felt the slick head of his cock probing between my legs.

I placed my feet flat on the bed driving up trying to gain some relief. Get his cock inside me. The head breached my opening and I moaned in pleasure. He slowly slid in. He watched my face as he did. The tendons in his neck stood out trying to control.

I drove my hips up hard and fast and took him deep in one move. I only felt a twinge, then relief when I was filled with his hard rod.

"Oh yesssss," I hissed. "You feel so good inside me... I can't believe how it feels..." He began stroking in and out and I cried out again. My head was exploding from pleasure. It was as though I was scaling a mountain. More aroused. Higher and higher.

He dropped to his elbows and began to pound his cock deep inside me. I just kept moaning in pleasure. I never know anything like this existed. He adjusted his position and suddenly it was as though I was shot off the top of the mountain and flying through the air.

I heard a long shuddering moan in my ears and then realized it was me. A moment later a loud grunt, he drove in deeper than he had ever been, and his cock swelled and pumped hot inside me. His loud shouts reverberated off the walls and his orgasm touched something in me and made me cum again.

He collapsed on the bed beside me, gasping for breath. My chest heaved. My breasts wobbled on my chest as I tried to breath.

He turned his head towards me and asked, "Are you okay, Lou?"

I smiled.

~to be continued~

12