The Virgin and the Preacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have not only blossomed into a beautiful flower but a smart young woman. Even though by rights I'd have to caution you against sex out of marriage, I can't find fault with your thinking. Sex is a huge part of a relationship. If that goes haywire, then the relationship does suffer." He kissed my forehead.

I began to unbutton his shirt, then stood and held out my hand. Once we got to the bedroom, I unbuckled his belt and pulled his shoes and pants off. When he stood naked for me, so aroused because of me, it was powerful. I wanted to let him know how he did the same to me. He stretched out on his back on the bed, and I knelt between his thighs.

I weighed his heavy balls on my fingers and watched his cock jerk. He smiled at me and as I watched him, I licked from his balls to the tip of his cock. He moaned. I held his thickness in my hand and caught the bead of precum on my tongue, wanting to taste him.

"Oh Lou, you're driving me crazy," he moaned.

My newfound womanhood didn't come with instructions on pleasing a man, but I just did what came naturally.

I lapped at the satiny tip while I watched him. His eyes flared and he moaned, which made me braver. I sucked on the tip like a lollipop. Each response from him made me a little braver to try something different.

I wrapped my lips around the rim while I watched him.

"Oh yes, Lou," he murmured. "You don't know what you're doing to me."

My lips stretched around the hot hard shaft and I took him into my mouth until my nose buried in the soft nest of curls at the base of his cock. The head was in the back of my throat, but I didn't gag.

I slid my lips back up, grazing my teeth along the length. He shuddered and hissed through his teeth. He surged up and drove his cock into my mouth.

I locked my lips around while he pumped in and out of my mouth.

"Lou..." he warned, but I was prepared and wanted to taste him.

The warm liquid splashed against the back of my throat, and I swallowed quickly. When he was done, I licked up the shaft and across the head cleaning up his seed.

He pulled me up next to him and cradled me to his side. He had his forearm across his eyes, in an apparent struggle.

Finally, he said, "Louvina, they asked me to take a church over in another state. I have to move."

My body tensed even though I knew it was coming. Somehow. Someway.

"I understand," I said simply. Because there was nothing else to say.

I wasn't going to beg him to take me. We had so many obstacles. And now that he'd be so far, I just couldn't leave my family yet.

"I know the new Pastor and he's happy to keep you on in the office. Your pay will be much better since you'd be working in the church."

My head was on his chest, and I nodded. "Thank you."

Shortly after that, he took me back to my house for the last time. I managed to contain my emotions around my family until I was able to get to my room.

I cried myself to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with a terrible headache and swollen eyes from the night before.

I showered and pulled my best dress out of the closet. All the pretty clothes that I couldn't bring were heavy on my heart. I felt as though I left a piece of my heart in that cabin, and the rest of it he took with him.

I walked up the steps to the church and pulled the big door open. My eyes had to adjust to the light and all I could see was an inky shadow coming towards me.

"You must be Louvina! So glad you're here. Oh, and before I forget, Parker left a box on your desk for you. Marked Personal."

I blinked and my eyes adjusted.

"I am and thank you. I'm looking forward to working in the church," I said.

"Oh good, so you're new here too. This is my first church. I just graduated from the seminary," he said smiling.

Deep dimples in his cheeks flashed. A blonde lock of hair flopped over his forehead, trying to hide his sparkling marine blue eyes.

I smiled warmly. "So nice to meet you."

When one door closes, another one opens.

~the end~

12