All Comments on 'The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 03'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was crazy

EvaDeCruzEvaDeCruzabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it!! Hopefully they'll meet again.

Can't wait for the next chapter !!! 👏👏👏💯💯💯

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow that was hot, dying for the next chapter

Jack506Jack506about 2 years ago

Interesting concept and mostly well written. Hoping for another chapter or two.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, Jack! It'll get more interesting from here, promise!

Thank you, EvaDeCruz and Anon x3. I hope you enjoy the rest of the chapters!

32aa32aaabout 2 years ago

VanillaExtract... There was nothing "Vanilla" about that sex scene. It was one of the hottest that I've read in a while. Being described from the woman's viewpoint, was beautiful. An easy 5 stars. Getting ready for Chapter 4.

Someone needed to put a sock in the 'Mother's' mouth.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Okay, you got the full 5/5 from me this time. 👍 I absolutely loved how Brent worked with Ginny to foil the old biddies!!! She still got the tender and affectionate first time that she deserved. Good for you!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Beautifully done, and Brent found his confidence--which Ginny felt every moment of--and lamented when he left. You've set this up for one obsessed woman wanting to find him again...IF she can recall what he whispered to her! FIVE for many things: 1) wanting to please him; 2) telling her relatives to go to hell; 3) making Quinn defend her well; 4) Brent having the balls to whisper to her and to kiss her when that's what she wanted. I know it's already at ch 15, but if were to stop here, you've detailed two characters that structurally will seek each other out and want to form a real partnership. You packed a huge punch with the details of their actions during that ceremony and made it memorable for both.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

32aa, thank you! I really enjoyed writing this sex scene, because the audience added this other dynamic, and each of the characters had their own motivations and opinions, so inserting them was a lot of fun. It let me add this level of both frustration and tension that is normally not there in a sex scene. I'm glad you liked it!

ST, Brent did do a good job. I think he's got a big heart, and he was really focused on pleasing Ginny and making her night amazing. Ginny was lucky her aunt found Brent, or this night would have been pretty rough...

Comentarista, thank you! Ginny might have been better served if she'd had an awful night, but after this, it won't be easy to get Beau out of her head. For Brent, he knew right away, he couldn't walk away from her. He shot his shot with that whisper...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderfully done! Great beginning to her quest to find him, and his little clue in her ear. She will lose sleep that night trying to remember his clue. All of the things she wanted to do, he did for her. Beautifully written. I will enjoy these other parts already written. 5⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
Hello, everyone! Thank you for all the love and support over the years. All of my Literotica stories (+more!) are also available at Smashwords, newly re-edited and ribbed for your pleasure. They will always remain free here on Literotica, but if you'd like to pick up a copy of...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES