The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" he said.

"I don't want you to cum."

"Oh, yeah," he said, smirking. "Let's get you naked."

I stood up, smiling at him. I tried to kiss him but he pulled away. "I don't kiss after a girl sucks my cock. That's gay."

I squinted at him in confusion. "It's your cock."

"Just use some mouthwash in the bathroom. Then let's get in bed."

I sighed in annoyance, but I went into the bathroom, finding the mouthwash, swirling and spitting. I headed back to his bedroom but then paused. I almost forgot the condoms. I definitely did not want to risk pregnancy. I went to my purse, digging past the letters. Someone sent me a postcard? I didn't have time to look at it. I pulled out the condoms and then hurried into the bedroom.

Tom was lying on the bed, his cock hard and pointing up. He was stroking it. "There you are, babe. Get those clothes off and get over here."

I smiled as I stood in the doorframe, holding up the condoms. "Think we'll need these?"

"You brought your own condoms?"

"We both know what's going to happen tonight." I tossed the condoms on his end table. "Do you wanna undress me, stud?"

He grinned, sitting up. "How about you give me a sexy striptease?"

"I could do that," I said slowly, "or you could peel every piece of clothing off me, and kiss every inch of my body."

He smirked. "Definitely the striptease."

My smile fell, but I brought it back. "If that's what my man wants, that's what he gets."

"Hell yeah," he said. "I gotta say, babe, I love how much you're into this. You've grown up."

"More than you know," I said. I started to sway my hips to the jazz in the other room. I opened my shirt slowly, one button at a time. "You always grab my tits. Now you finally get to see them."

"Finally," he said, still stroking his cock.

I opened my shirt, revealing my pink lacy bra. Then I hooked my thumbs into my skirt. It was stretchy around the waist, and as I moved my hips from side to side, I wiggled out of it, moving it down my butt and thighs, leaving me in my black pantyhose.

"Fuck, you're sexy. Take that bra off."

"Oh this?" I said, turning around, reaching behind me, fumbling with the clasp. "It's so hard to unclasp. Do you wanna try?"

He shook his head with a laugh. "You can get it."

I rolled my eyes with my back to him and unhooked it. I let it fall but I didn't turn around. I covered my breasts and turned to the side. "Wanna see more?"

"Fuck, stop teasing. Come on, babe."

I faked a laugh. "You're too impatient." I secretly wanted to smack him.

I kept my back to him and moved my thumbs to my pantyhose, wiggling them down, my ass coming out into the air, my tight pink thong leaving so much open to his eyes as I bent over to slide the pantyhose off at my feet. I turned around, keeping one arm over my breasts, and kicking my foot up, throwing the pantyhose onto the bed.

"That's hot," he said. "Come on, let me see your tits."

"These?" I said, moving my hands to cup my breast, blocking my nipples. I shimmied my hips with the music. "If you really want to see them, you should come pick me up and put me in the bed and finish undressing me."

"You fucking tease," he said with a laugh. He finally got out of bed and came to me.

I smiled in anticipation. He grabbed my wrists and pulled them apart, my tits on display, my dark nipples highlighting my breasts. He hungrily grabbed at them, immediately pinching my nipples, tugging on them.

"Ow," I said, but I let him have his fun.

His mouth came to mine, and he kissed me again. His hands hungrily grabbed at my flesh, my breasts, my sides, my butt, and then he grabbed my thong. He didn't try to take it off. He tugged upward. I gasped as the fabric dug into my slit. Then his hand eagerly reached between my legs, and he pawed at my pussy, trying to stick his fingers in me.

"Whoa, slow down a little," I said. "Kiss me."

"I am kissing you," he said, kissing my lips again, his fingers grinding against my pussy.

"No, kiss my pussy," I said breathlessly. "Put me on the bed and eat me. Let me see that perfect tongue in motion." Beau had a perfect tongue, but I never got to tell him that; now I told Tom.

He laughed in my mouth as he kissed me. "I don't eat pussy."

Ice ran down my back. "You don't?"

"Never have," he said, kissing my neck, one hand on my breast, the other clawing at my pussy. "Not into hair pie, thanks."

I was not disappointed; I was devastated. Yes, I was probably fated to be with Tom forever, but I always assumed within our relationship, all of my fantasies and desires could be fulfilled. The matter-of-fact way he told me he would not, did not, ever, eat pussy, was truly devastating, especially after I had experienced such an amazing orgasm with Beau. Would I truly never experience such a thing again?

"Maybe you could try it. You might like it."

He kissed me again, silencing me, moving me toward the bed. Before I knew it, I was down on my back. Now, he took off my panties. The fabric was so small, in a show of strength, he pulled them apart. They ripped to shreds. He had a cocky smirk.

"You're so strong," I said. "Are you brave enough to lick my pussy?" I opened my legs to him, nice and wide, showing my pussy. He moved between my knees.

"Trust me, babe, in a second, you're not going to care about having your pussy licked."

He took his cock in his hand and tapped my pussy lips with it a few times, running it up and down my slit. Maybe he was right. Maybe he was amazing at sex. He probably had a lot of experience, even more than Beau. He would probably make love to me for an hour, make me cum over and over again, send me to heaven. I had to trust him.

"Mmm, okay, big boy," I said to him. "Let's get that beautiful cock ready." I grabbed one of the condoms I'd brought. I bit the corner and ripped the wrapper, taking it out.

"Wait," he said.

But I didn't wait. I brought the condom down to his cock and rolled it on. It was very loose on his shaft, and it didn't hug his cock the way the condom had strangled Beau's.

"I, I have my own," he said, pulling the condom off. He leaned over me, reaching into the end table drawer, grabbing a condom. He opened it himself, rolling it on.

"Oh, I thought they were one-size-fits-all."

"Yeah, they are. It's just a brand loyalty thing."

I could only imagine how often he had used his "brand" with some other girl, but I didn't let it spoil our night. After all, I had sex with Beau, and he'd never know it. "You know best."

I lay back, letting my legs go nice and wide for him. He aimed his cockhead at my pussy lips. I held my breath in anticipation of that sharp sting I'd felt when Beau penetrated me, but it wasn't quite as intense when Tom pushed his cock into my pussy. I exhaled.

It felt nice, having something in my pussy again after weeks of thinking of Beau. I did like sex; I was starting to realize. Tom began pumping his cock into me. He didn't start slow and build up speed like Beau. He went from zero to rabbit in 10 seconds flat, grunting and humping like a machine.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck, yeah," he said.

"Oh, God, that's nice," I said. "You're so good. I love your cock."

"Oh, yeah, fuck, that's a tight pussy," he said.

"You like it?" I said. "You like my pussy?"

"Yes!" He was slamming into me very hard, grinding his cock as deep as he could with each thrust, his balls smashing into me. I had to reach for the headboard to brace myself from the power of his thrusts.

"God, you have an amazing cock," I said, throwing my head back, closing my eyes.

Yes, I was talking Tom up, but I wanted him to feel amazing, so he'd make me feel amazing. I kept thinking of Beau between my legs, but I was still here in the moment with Tom. Tom was my future, and I loved him. He'd been there for me so many times. I was happy we were finally doing this, really, I was. So what if he didn't like to eat pussy?

"Oh, oh, oh!" he shouted.

"Huh?" I said, looking down.

"Yes, yes!"

"Are you cumming?" I asked in confusion.

"Oh, God, yes!" he grunted. His humping started to slow.

I was legitimately confused. There was no way he came, was there? It had only been a few minutes. Was it even possible to cum that quick?

"God," he said as he pulled out, falling down next to me.

I sat up, looking at him. I was baffled. How had Beau made love to me for 30 minutes and my boyfriend could only last three minutes? No way.

"Um, what happened?" I said.

"What?" he said breathlessly. "What happened is I rocked your world, babe."

"No, I mean, do you want to put it back in?"

"Haha, babe, give me some time to recover."

I looked down at his cock. It was already softening. He slid the condom off. It was full of cum. He tied it off in a quick practiced motion, tossing it into his waste basket.

"Score!"

I lay back on the bed, looking at the ceiling. I felt utterly cheated. I didn't even get to cum. "I didn't cum."

"You didn't? You were moaning a lot. You sure you didn't?"

"Um, pretty sure I didn't."

He chuckled. "You did. It's your first time, so you probably didn't realize it, but you came. That's what it feels like."

I bit down. Beau would never have left me feeling like this. But then Beau was paid not to, I had to remind myself. I took a deep breath. Tom and I just needed more practice. I needed to calm down. I needed to be supportive. I had to be a good girlfriend.

"How was I?" I asked him, turning halfway to look at him.

"Good, good," he said. "I could tell it was your first time."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, you just laid there, didn't know what to do. You'll get better."

I smiled, but I was furious. "I, I just laid there? What should I have done?"

"You know, put in a little effort, hump against me. Next time, I'll let you ride my dick. You'll like that. Oh, shit, I forgot." He sat up, looking around his bed. "Where's the blood?"

"Huh? Well, not every girl bleeds their first time, you know?"

He gave me a look. "Uh-huh. More like a cucumber beat me to it, huh?"

I glared at him. "Excuse me?"

He laughed. "Just joking."

I lay back, pulling the blankets up to my chest, feeling very naked again, the same way I felt after my ceremony.

"What, now you're pissy?" he said.

"No, I'm fine." I forced a smile. "It was really nice, Tom. I'm glad we did this."

"Yeah, definitely," he said. "I'm gonna take a shower."

"Want some company?" I said sweetly.

"Nah," he said. "I know you got a lot of homework, same as me. I should let you get back."

My neck jerked. "Get back? I thought I was staying here."

"Oh, you wanted to? Did you bring a toothbrush and pajamas?"

"Well, no. Can't I borrow your toothbrush? And I could sleep naked, silly."

"Haha, my toothbrush? Come on, that's gross," he said.

My blood was boiling at this point. "Are you throwing me out?"

"I'm not throwing you out. I'm just saying, you should go home, study and stuff. It's pretty late. Didn't you say you had a test Monday?"

I glanced at the clock. It was 8:00pm. I'd left home at 7:00pm. Half the time had been spent in traffic. "It's not that late."

"Look, babe, don't make me feel like an asshole. Let's meet up again next Saturday. We'll fuck again."

"You mean make love and sleep over?" I clarified.

"Here's the thing," he said. "If my mom finds out you slept over, she'll freak out. It's really not a good idea. We can still have sex though, no worries."

I scoffed. I was done. I got out of bed and gathered my clothes. My panties were destroyed, but I pulled up my pantyhose and put my bra on. Then I yanked up my skirt and put on my top.

"You really have a way of making a girl feel special, Tom."

"Come on, don't be like that."

"Like what?"

"You're being pissy. What are we going to do, break up again?"

"No, God," I said with a growl. "I just want you to show me, like, a dash of respect. I just gave you my fucking virginity, and thirty seconds later, you're throwing me out."

"It's because of my mom! God, why are women like this?"

"Women? Which one? I'm just number four to you, right?"

"Lucky number seven, if you want to be a bitch about it."

"Oh, fuck you!"

I stormed out, grabbing my bag and jacket and slamming the door.

12