The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 11

Story Info
Brent: A Beautiful Beau.
8.8k words
4.81
6.5k
14

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent: A Beautiful Beau

"She's not coming," I said to myself as I stared out of the 10th floor window. It was a nice view, at least. My reflection mocked me in the glass. I'd rented a suit for this, double-breasted, all blue, my tie red. I had to buy the white shirt myself though. I'd even gotten a haircut and a shave. This whole night had set me back quite a bit, but I'd resisted the temptation to spend even a cent of the $10,000 I'd "earned."

Admittedly, I should've been home now, taking care of my grandmother and my dog, not standing around a hotel room waiting for a woman who would never come. The champagne was probably warm. The quiet classical music I'd set to play had even looped.

I put an arm on the window and leaned against it. Maybe the glass would break and I'd fall. Not suicide, just a tragic accident. That would spare me the heartbreak that was waiting for me at the end of the night, when she never came. It was one thing for me to wait at a fountain and never know if she'd show, but for her to set the time and place and still stand me up, my self-esteem was shattered.

I checked the clock. It was already 8:00 p.m. She knew the time was 7:00 p.m. She wasn't coming. I was a fool, a complete--the door opened. The lights were low in the room, the dimmers down. But the hallway was bright with florescent light, and when that door opened, she looked like a glowing angel.

She came. She really came. I couldn't believe it, but she was here, and she was drop-dead gorgeous, dressed in a red top and skirt, with amazingly sexy stockings and high heels. This was happening. This was really happening. I said a prayer of thanks that the window hadn't broken. I pulled my mask down as I stepped out of the shadows.

"Ginny?"

Her eyes scanned the room and found me, those gorgeous green eyes. Her strawberry-kissed hair fell over them. She brushed it behind her ear.

"Hi."

"You came," I said, still disbelieving.

"I did," she said, stepping in and closing the door, the darkness swallowing her up. "It's so dark in here," she said, giving a nervous little laugh.

"I thought maybe you'd prefer that."

"Yes, I think I do."

"You look amazing, absolutely beautiful."

"I can't believe you're talking," she said. "It's bizarre, and that mask. Is it the same one?"

"Yes."

"You're real, huh?" she said.

"I'm real."

"I don't think I connected the voice to the person until now," she said.

"And now that you have?" I said.

"You look really good," she said. "Like, amazing. I love your suit."

"Thank you. Your... everything is perfect, you're perfect."

She smiled and laughed a little. "I honestly had no idea what to wear."

"I like it," I said. We were still so far apart, me near the window, her inches from the door. I had to get us closer. "Do you want to sit, talk for a while? I have champagne."

"Yes, I'd like that, to sit, I mean. I don't want to drink."

"Are you sure?" I asked, ready to pour.

"I don't want to get foggy, you know? I want to be sober."

I put the bottle back. "Okay, me too."

She approached slowly and then sat on the sofa. I sat down too, with an entire cushion between us.

"I like the music," she said nervously. "I've always found classical romantic."

"Me too," I said.

"I'm sorry I'm late," she said. "I was really struggling to come."

"Why?" I asked.

"Oh, come on, we both know what's going to happen."

"It doesn't have to, Ginny," I said. "We can talk, just spend the evening together, watch a movie." I shrugged. "Cuddle."

She smiled at me. "You know, I so badly wanted to remove your mask during my ceremony, and now that I can, I'm absolutely terrified of what you look like underneath."

"Why?" I was perplexed. I expected to take the mask off immediately and reveal my barista identity, which would certainly give us plenty to talk about.

"Because if I know who you are, I can't keep you bottled up in this room, in my fantasies, in the shadows. And I really need to keep you in the shadows, you know?"

"I'm your dark secret, huh?" I said. It was hard admitting that, but this is what kept us apart, and overcoming this secret and stepping into the light would be a monumental task for her.

"Yes, exactly. I like not knowing who you are. It's like when the villain captures the hero, they never unmask them, because it would ruin the fun."

I smirked. "Am I the hero?"

"Yes. And that means I'm the villain."

"You? Never."

"I think I am," she said. "There's a lot I should tell you, things that would probably make you angry with me."

"Then don't tell them to me, not tonight."

She tilted her head. "Are you so trusting?"

"Ginny, I've waited so long for you, at that fountain, on the phone, in my heart. Yes, I trust you, and my trust has been rewarded. I've missed you more than you will ever know."

"Oh, God," she said, putting a hand on her face.

"What?" I said.

"The way you speak to me... I don't think I've ever heard a man speak to me like that."

I was really confused. "What do you mean?"

"You're so vulnerable. You just say how you feel."

"You don't like it?" I asked.

"I'm not used to it. I didn't like hearing what you said the other night."

"The thing you told me never to say again?" I said.

"Yes, that. And I meant it."

"I understand," I said.

She took a deep breath. "This has to be about sex, okay? We can't get tangled up with each other, emotionally, I mean."

"You don't think it's too late for that?" I asked.

"It can't be too late for that, Beau. Everything I said I meant. This is one time, the last time. This is our goodbye. It was amazing before, and I hope it's amazing again, but we can't, you know..."

"Fall in love?"

"Yes, God, don't put it into words so much."

"You said it."

"You said it," she corrected. "I'm trying not to say it."

"So, if this is just about sex, is that what you want, to get into bed and start?"

She swallowed and stared at me. "Not yet, I need a little time to warm up to you."

"Do you want to use condoms tonight?" I asked.

"No. Do you?" she asked.

"No. I want to feel everything."

"I want that too," she said. "I don't want anything between us."

"So, maybe you do want more than sex?" I said gently. "You want warmth? You want affection? You want connection?"

She lowered her head, giving a small nod. "Yes, I guess."

"Then we'll have more than sex. We'll make love tonight."

"Beau..."

I scooted closer to her on the sofa, my knee bumping into hers. My left hand reached out and took hers. With my other hand, I lifted her chin to see her pretty face. "Just tonight. It will be our little secret, and in the morning, we can say goodbye."

"In the morning?"

"Yes. "

"I don't know if that's a good idea, staying all night."

"It's a very good idea," I said. "We can rest, wake, and make love as many times as we want."

"But we'll have to say goodbye eventually, and then we'll never see each other again."

"Then we'd better make tonight count," I said, and my lips touched hers.

She kissed me back, devouring my mouth like a starving woman, her lips hungrily opening and closing on mine, her tongue inviting me with a flick against my mouth. I met her tongue, and they rolled together while we kissed. Her arms greedily scooped up my head, and mine wrapped around her back. My fingers ran up and down her spine as I kissed her, and she moaned into my mouth.

"God, that, right there," she said breathlessly. "I've wanted that so much, your hands, the way they move when you kiss me. It's like you're kissing my whole body. How do you do that?"

"I don't know," I said. "I love the way you give yourself to me."

"More," she said simply. "More."

We kissed, and my hands once again caressed her back as our lips locked. Her fingers were in my hair. My fingers were gripping her body, feeling the contours of her rib cage. We fed on each other, devouring one another's lips, starving for more. We both broke to breathe, panting, keeping our noses together, the mask between us.

"You smell amazing," I said. "This perfume drove me wild during your ceremony, and haunted me afterward."

"I want to suck your cock," she said.

"You do?"

"Yes. I need to see it again," she said, looking into my eyes. "I need to feel it in my mouth. Touch it. Smell it. I've been so obsessed thinking about it."

"If I let you suck my cock, you have to let me eat your pussy afterward. Deal?"

"Oh, my God, hell yes. I would have begged."

"Do you want to do everything we did last time?"

"And more, I hope." She kissed me again, and our hands hungrily grabbed at each other. I cupped her breasts atop her clothes, feeling their soft shape in the palm of my hand. She eagerly pulled my blazer off and then unbuttoned my white shirt. I remembered she liked this, but she was going so much faster this time. I let her have her way. We had all night to slow down, but we were both craving too much now.

With my shirt open, she hungrily kissed my bare chest. I leaned back into the sofa as her hands pulled and tugged at my clothes. I was out of my white shirt a moment later, and it was thrown across the room. My red tie was torn off over my head. It caught the mask, nearly revealing me, but I pulled it back down.

"Careful," I said, dangling my necktie from my finger. "You don't want to see too much."

I slipped the tie over her head and tightened it over her eyes, blinding her. She stretched toward me, her nose coming closer, looking for my lips. I grasped the tie to control her head and brought her lips to mine. She nipped at my lip and giggled. "You're a yummy little taste test. Let's see how the rest of you tastes."

She went back to kissing my chest, but then she went down on her knees, between my legs, her hands searching and finding my belt, tugging at it, opening it up. I lifted my butt and together we pulled my pants down. Her hands found my thighs, moving across my underwear. I'd worn blue boxers to match my suit, not that she could see them at the moment. I'd been told not to wear anything last time.

She said, "Stand up, please?"

Once I was on my feet, she helped take off my shoes and socks and pull my pants off. She dragged her fingernails down my thighs. Her hands ran up from my legs to my stomach and back down. My cock was already bulging in my shorts. I couldn't believe she wanted to suck it. I wanted to please her, and she wanted this? But I waited, letting her take her time, touch me, feel me, her hand squeezing the bulge. Then she peeled my underwear down. She'd worked me up plenty, and my hard cock was only too happy to spring out. I exhaled, waiting for her, but she paused.

She said, "I'm scared to take off the tie. What if your cock isn't like I remember?"

"It's like you remember." I loosened the tie and took it off her.

She stared at my cock, not touching it. She didn't even blink.

"Is it okay?" I asked her.

"It's perfect." Her face came forward, and she inhaled a breath through her nose. "God, that amazing scent. It's divine. I love it." She looked up at me. "I didn't dream up this cock."

I was a little embarrassed. "No, you didn't."

"I didn't tell you before, but you have a beautiful cock."

"Thanks," I said.

Her hand wrapped around the base. She squeezed it, my mushroom head bulging purple in response. "God, look at it," she said. "I love your big balls. They're so... manly. Mmm, you're a man, a real man."

My hand was on her cheek. "I can't wait to smell your pussy again."

She smiled up at me. "You don't even care if I suck your cock, do you?"

"Not really," I said. "I want to taste you."

"You will, but we had a deal. Ladies first."

"As you wish, beautiful."

"Now hush while I please my man's cock."

Her man? I couldn't believe she said that. I was her man, at least for tonight. I loved the title. And then she kissed my cockhead. Her soft lips caressed my mushroom tip. I sighed in pleasure, and she continued kissing, taking her time with my shaft. She opened her mouth, dragging her lips across the underside of my cock. Those lips of hers were so pouty and welcoming, begging for kisses, to give and receive. I was petting her head, running my hand across her hair. Then her lips wrapped around my cockhead, and she started to lick and suck.

"Oh, that's amazing," I said, my eyes fluttering, my head rolling back. "Oh, Ginny."

"Am I doing well?" she asked me.

"Yes," I said, looking down at her.

She started sucking again, keeping my cock in her mouth as her hand worked on my shaft. She kept her eyes up, looking at me. She didn't slow down either. She kept up the rhythm on my cock, her mouth bobbing on it, her tongue working the tip, her hand working my shaft. She was picking up speed, my cockhead hitting the back of her throat. She was like a machine, possessed, like she was trying to make me cum.

"Ginny," I said, losing my breath. "Ginny, slow down. Oh, fuck. Stop, enough. Ginny."

I stepped back, taking my cock out of her mouth. I was hard and throbbing in the air, spit dripping off my shaft.

"Stop, I don't want to cum."

"Why?" she asked, still on her knees. "It'll feel good."

I reached for her, taking her by the hand and pulling her to her feet. "I don't want to feel good before you feel good," I said, "and I want to spend all night making you feel good."

She bit her lower lip. "Are you sure? You could cum in my mouth. I'll try to swallow it. We could end the night early, say our goodbyes."

I tilted my head. "I hope you're joking, beautiful. I've only just started enjoying this night."

I kissed her. She seemed surprised, because her mouth didn't move, but then her lips came to life, and she kissed me. She became more eager, sucking in a breath through her nose while our lips molded together. Her arms were once again around my neck. My hands held her hips. I walked her backwards toward the bed. She stumbled and stepped out of her high heels.

"You'll eat my pussy now?" she asked quickly.

"I'm going to devour you, beautiful."

"Oh, God. You're so good at this, aren't you?"

Her legs hit the bed. I gave her a push, and she fell onto her backside. "I'm good when I'm with you. I'm trash with anyone else."

I climbed onto the bed. Her legs started to part, but I had a lot of work to do first.

"I want to take every scrap of clothing off you," I told her.

She grinned big. "You remember what I like."

"I remember everything you like. I know your every fantasy. I know your every thought. I'm your dark secret."

My hands reached for her top. I grabbed the bottom and lifted it up. My eyes flashed bright when I saw the red lingerie she was wearing.

"Wow. You wore that?" I said with a grin, adjusting my mask. "Naughty."

She blushed with her lower lip between her teeth. "I'm not naughty. You are, undressing me like this, bringing me to a hotel, making me suck your big cock. Too naughty for a good girl like me."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her around so she rolled over. She squeaked and laughed. I used my weight to hold her down. I came up behind her, my chest right up against her back. My hand rested on her bottom.

"How naughty are you? If I lift up this skirt, am I going to see something else naughty? Because if I do, I might have to spank you."

"Oh, you wouldn't dare. I've never been spanked in my life."

My nose was in her hair, the mask in my way. I inhaled her scent deeply and groaned in exhalation. "You smell good, but I know you're naughty."

She wiggled her butt against my hand, and I groped her behind, squeezing it. Then I lifted her skirt, seeing her matching sheer red panties.

"I knew it. Bad girl."

"You wouldn't dare."

I kissed her neck and ground my hard cock into her thigh. "I wouldn't?"

"No, you w--"

I smacked her bottom, and she took a gasp.

"You did it," she said, wiggling her butt. "You're the naughty one, spanking my bottom."

I swatted her butt again. "Admit you're naughty, and I'll stop."

"Mmm, me? You're the one on top of me, spanking me, wearing a mask like a pervert. I just put on something pretty for you, and I'm getting punished for it."

I smacked her butt one more time, and she moaned.

"God, how do you know me so well?"

Both of my hands grabbed the bottom of her skirt, and I pulled it off, down her feet. She rolled over onto her back. My eyes feasted on her body, the stockings, the red panties, the teddy. I could see so much beyond all the sheer nylon.

"I don't know you half as well as I thought. Damn."

She put her arms up, stretching them high above her head, moving her chest side to side so her breasts jiggled.

"You like them, naughty boy?" she asked.

"You came here for exactly what I thought. You wanted sex."

She pouted her lips at me. "I did, but you promised me something better."

"Did I?"

"You promised me romance and fireworks."

I smirked, and then I leaned in and kissed her. "How am I doing on that promise?"

"If you keep kissing me like that, you're doing great, but please, my pussy is on fire. Can you give it a little attention?"

My hand moved down her body, my fingers dragging between her breasts, across her cute little flat tummy, to the waist of her panties. I paused there, glancing in her eyes. Then my hand moved on, and she made a "tsk" sound at me. My fingers found her garter belt. I unfastened each strap from her stockings, but how was I to take off the belt?

"How do I take off the belt?" I asked sheepishly.

"From the back. It unhooks like a bra." She rolled over and arched her back, wiggling her hips. I fumbled with the clasps for a moment until the belt came loose. She turned back around. Then I brought my hand back to her leg, resting it on her inner thigh. Her legs widened, and she pressed her thigh into my firm cock. My hand slid down, my fingertips slipping under her left stocking, pushing it all the way down her leg. I caressed her foot before repeating the exercise with her other leg.

"You know, this teddy comes off with a clasp too, right in front," she said.

"Is that so?" I said, dipping down and kissing between her breasts. My fingers found the clasps, and it did open up so easily. Her breasts were out, and she freed her arms from the lingerie. My mouth was immediately busy kissing and sucking those gorgeous nipples of hers. If she hadn't pulled me away to kiss me, I wouldn't have stopped.

"Only one thing left," she said.

I grinned at her and climbed up. She opened her legs, and I went between them. Both of my hands took her by the hips, holding the rim of her panties.

"Please," she said, "take them off."

I took them off, pulling them down her amazing, long, smooth legs. She spread those legs wide, and I stared at her nude body. Her pubic mound was bald, and her labia were pink and wet, slightly parted, as if welcoming my tongue or my fingers or my cock. Her clit was bright red, exposed, waiting.

"Holy hell, that's beautiful."

She tittered a little. "You like me?"

"I love you."

We both paused, and she seemed to turn bright red. I broke the tension by leaning forward with a kiss to her lips, my cock spearing her thigh, inches from her warm pussy. She hungrily kissed me back, and then she took my head in her hands, gripping my hair. She didn't let go. She began pushing me down her body. I followed her trail, my head moving past her breasts, her tummy, my lips kissing all the way, my freshly shaved chin dragging across her stomach.

I repositioned on the bed, lying on my hard cock, pinning it between myself and the blanket. Her legs were opening and closing slowly in invitation to taste her pussy, so soaking wet, her inner thighs a dam. I planted the first kiss right on her pubic mound, above her clit.

"God, yes, that teasing you do," she said, stroking my hair. "I've been dreaming about you so much."