The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed my way across her pubic mound. She held a breath, watching me. My hands, meanwhile, explored her thighs, my fingertips dancing across her skin. My lips followed my fingers, kissing my way to the crevice where her leg met her pubic bone. I passed over her pussy and kissed the other thigh. Her legs were so very wide, her pussy dripping.

"You're going to make me beg you to eat my pussy, aren't you?"

I breathed a soft laugh against her wet pussy lips and then kissed them. She inhaled a sharp breath, and I looked up at her.

"We've got all night."

She touched my face and then took my hand, drawing it all the way up to her breast. She rested it there. "Can you feel my heart?"

"Yes."

"I am so excited. I want to make love to you so badly."

I opened my lips and planted a soft kiss right up against her swollen red clit.

"Oh, God. I don't know if I can wait for you to eat my pussy. I want you inside of me so much."

I took my hand back, both my arms wrapping around her thighs. I kissed her pussy again, my palm resting on her pubic mound.

"You're going to have to be patient," I said. "I've dreamed of tasting this delicious pussy too long to rush through it."

My tongue rolled out of my mouth, and I licked right across her slit, both of her little pussy lips being pulled up.

Her moan was loud and low with her mouth hanging open. "Oh, dear God. More."

I licked again, this time just one pussy lip, bottom to top. Then I brought my tongue back down and dragged it over the other. I kissed around her pussy, my breath exhaling cool air across her soaked labia. My mouth came back, and I licked along her slit again, deeper now, spreading her lips open as I moved between them.

"Fuck!" she said. "Don't make me cum."

"Why?" I asked when I paused to catch my breath. I went back in. I didn't want to talk. My tongue pushed between her pussy lips, and then I closed my mouth over her clit and gently sucked, rolling my tongue across it.

"Because I--oh, fucking hell! Because I want to save it until we make love. I want to feel it build. Please, baby?"

I glanced up at her. She called me baby? I loved it.

My tongue went to work on her, caressing her sensitive folds, moving from side to side across her clit, tasting her and savoring her deliciousness. I dipped my tongue deep into her warm little hole, wiggling and curling it. Her back arched as my tongue penetrated her. Her pussy was the nectar of the gods, sweet and tangy. I could eat for hours.

"How could I ever live without this?" she said. "I can't. I could never be with a guy who didn't eat pussy."

I didn't respond. I wasn't entirely sure she was talking to me. She was staring at the ceiling. I kept it up, my thumb brushing her clit when I had to come up for air, followed by my mouth enveloping her, sucking her and driving her mad with sensation.

"I can't take anymore!" she said. "Please, Beau, make love to me. Pretty please. I'm begging."

I pulled my lips from her pussy and stared hungrily up at her. I climbed up on all fours, crawling toward her. Her legs stretched impossibly wide to let me between them. I leaned down, kissing her lips. Our mouths were filthy, covered in spit and pussy juice, but we kissed one another like it was the end of the world. She shocked me when she grasped my cock. She squeezed and tugged on it. She was trying to angle it to her pussy. I broke our kiss long enough to sit up, to help her. I took my cock from her hand and brought the tip to her inflamed pussy.

"You want my cock inside you, baby?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said eagerly. "I can't beg anymore. I'm crazed."

"I like seeing you crazed. It drives me wild."

She grabbed the bottle of lube I'd left on the nearby end table, squeezing some into her hand. Then her fingers went between her legs. She started rubbing her pussy in a circle, spreading the lube. The other hand squeezed my cock and smeared some lube on it. "They want to be together so badly. You're so big and hard and long. Don't you want to be inside me?"

I slapped at her hand with my cock, and she immediately moved it away.

"I've wanted this pussy for so long," I said.

I pushed forward, letting my cockhead spear between her pussy lips. We shared a groan of pleasure as I penetrated her. I leaned forward, kissing her passionately while my cock slid into her deeper and deeper.

"Oh, God! It really was this amazing," she said deliriously. "I tried so hard to convince myself I remembered wrong."

I gently rocked my cock in and out of her, working it in deeper, the lube easing her passage. I started to find my rhythm as she pushed back against me. Her hands were on my back, clinging to me, her nails sharp. I held her face with one hand while I supported myself with the other. We kissed again, breathing and exhaling each other's air.

"Beau," she said, "tell me you love me again."

"You said never say it."

"Did you mean it?"

"Yes."

"Do you still feel it?"

"God, yes."

"So, tell me."

I pulled my cock back and then pushed it back into her, hard and deep, grinding my body against hers to make her moan. "I really love you, Ginny."

"Oh, God. I love you too."

She shocked me. I was completely unprepared for her to say that. "Really?"

"Only for tonight," she said, her eyes fluttering. "Just tonight. Then our love dies. Okay?"

"Hush," I said, and I kissed her. Yes, I loved her. I loved this woman with all of my heart, and I thought she was an absolute fool if she believed my love would die with the sunrise. I wondered if she truly loved me too, or if she really believed her love would die with the sunrise.

As we made love, I felt hopeful for the future. For the first time, I believed this wasn't the last time. The passion we shared, the connection, it wasn't chance, or a mistake, or a one-time thing. We'd brought fire and oil together, and we'd made a bang, a big bang, twice. I knew it could be like this forever for us, if we could somehow find our way through the mazes we'd built to keep each other out, mine filled with double lives, hers with secrets and fears.

None of that mattered now. In this moment, all that mattered is we were one, my cock sliding in and out of her, her pussy meeting me, spread open with each deep thrust, our grunts of passion filling the room between the sounds of our kissing and strained breathing.

"You're amazing," she said. "It feels so good."

"Your pussy is so tight!" I said.

I moved my hand to her hip and then I rolled over with her, bringing her on top of me. I needed a break. If I kept up this pace, I was going to cum. She sat up, putting her hands on my chest to support herself. She needed no instruction. She immediately started humping, taking little bounces on my cock to keep our rhythm going. My hands found her perfect breasts, and I cupped them, my thumbs on her nipples.

Both of her hands went higher, into her hair. I stared at her perfect body, so tall and upright atop my cock. It was getting harder not to cum. I was trying not to thrust up into her, just let her ride me, but then her hands came back down. Her right hand came to her pussy. She leaned back and started to rub it. Her mouth opened.

"I can't last," she said breathlessly. "I need to cum so badly."

"Cum for me," I said. "Let me see you cum on my cock."

"Oh, Beau," she said. "Tell me I'm yours. Please, baby."

"Your mine," I said with a growl, gripping her body. "No one else is ever going to make you feel this good."

"God, yes!"

"Tell me your pussy belongs to me," I said brazenly.

"Oh, God, yes, it's yours! I'm yours! Oh!"

Her head rolled back. Her fingers were flying across her clit with my big cock stuck in her. I thrusted upward. I only needed to give her a couple more pumps, and it was enough for her. She started screaming and dripping warm pussy juice all down my shaft and balls, creaming hard. Her knees came together, and she pulled her hand away from her pussy as she finished. She fell forward on top of me, braced by her hands, all while my cock pumped in and out of her.

She looked right into my eyes, her mouth wide open, and she screamed, "Fuck! Fuck, you're drilling me so hard! Fuck!"

I was fucking her hard, holding her hips tight, pulling her toward me each time I thrust up into her.

"God!" she screamed. "Oh, God!"

Her arms gave out and she fell on top of me, burying her face in the pillow beside my head, panting in my ear while I kept up this hard and fast pace. It was becoming too much for me. I was going to cum in her if I didn't slow down. Her nails were on my chest, and I heard her voice fast and loud in my ear.

"Please, baby! I'm so sensitive! Please, slower! Oh, God!"

"I'm gonna cum!" I said in a heavy breath.

She pulled away, and I was out of her pussy in an instant. She pivoted on her knees, and before I knew it, her mouth was around my cock. The moment she enveloped me with her lips, I exploded. I hadn't expected her to do that, and it drove me right over the edge.

"Fuck, yes, God!"

She sucked my cock and held the base with her hand as I came. She coughed, and then wrapped her lips around me again. She swallowed half my seed while the other half dripped out. All I could do was moan and watch her. I felt my cock twitching as the last of my cum shot into her mouth. I inhaled deep and exhaled hard as my orgasm subsided.

"Wow. Gentle, gentle."

She smiled big as she released my cock. "You get sensitive after you cum too?"

"Yes. God, yes."

She giggled a little and then licked my cock with her tongue. It made my whole body tense up.

"Mmm, you, sir, are yummy when you cum," she said.

I chuckled. "I am?"

"Yes. You've restored my faith in the male species."

I didn't quite know what she meant, but I chuckled. "I didn't expect that."

She licked my cock again. I sighed heavily as she handled my sensitive shaft, giving it gentle kisses. Soon, she let it go and crawled up, lying beside me. I wrapped my arm around her, and her head came to a rest on my chest.

I grabbed the sheet and blanket and pulled them up over us to keep our bodies warm as we cooled down. We were both still catching our breath. We didn't speak, both of us just staring into the darkness of the room, our thoughts our own. Mine were of this amazing woman beside me, what we'd done together, what we'd experienced, and how fortunate I felt that she was in my life. I silently prayed I could keep her somehow. It would be a colossal challenge to meet her again, but I had to have faith we could do it. Her thoughts, I supposed I would never know... unless I asked.

"What are you thinking?"

It took her a moment to respond, her hand on my stomach, caressing me. "I'm disappointed."

That was a knife to the heart. I didn't believe her. No one who made love like we just did could be disappointed. Unless she meant... "Because it's over?"

"Yes."

"We have all night, Ginny, if you want to stay."

She inhaled and exhaled. "I shouldn't."

"You should."

"But it'll make it so much harder to say goodbye."

"So, make it harder."

She held her breath for a moment, then she looked up at me. "You really want me to stay with you all night?"

"Of course," I said instantly. "Do you really want to leave?"

"No. No, I really, really don't."

"Then stay."

"Beau..."

"Ginny, I didn't stop loving you the moment I came. Stay with me, please."

She put her head back down on my chest. She was quiet for a moment. "Are you going to make love to me again?"

I kissed the top of her head. "Of course."

She gently scratched my chest. "I really didn't think it would be as good. I hoped, but... you just get better and better."

"I'm glad to hear you say that. I knew it would be better."

"You didn't know."

"I had faith," I said.

"I still can't believe I did this, met up with a stranger for sex."

"I'm not a stranger. Don't think of me like that, please."

"I don't even know your real name."

"Then let me tell it to you. Let me take off this stupid mask."

"No," she said softly. "It's going to be impossibly hard to say goodbye in the morning. I know I'm going to cry like a baby. Don't make it harder."

"You said you loved me earlier. Did you mean it?"

She was quiet again. "For tonight. Only tonight."

I smiled to myself. "I'll take it." Because I didn't believe our love would die with the sunrise.

"Can we sleep?"

"Yes," I said.

"I'm so exhausted. I didn't sleep at all after we talked last night."

"Me either."

"Will you hold me?" she asked softly. "While I sleep, I mean?"

"Of course," I said. "I'm not going to let you go, ever."

She moved up the bed. I wrapped her in my arms and our lips connected. We held our kiss, her nose bumping into the bottom of my mask, as it always did.

"I don't regret this," she said. "I know I seem distant, but I'm so happy I'm with you tonight. I'm just sad it can't last."

"I know," I said. "I really love you, Ginny. You know that, right?"

"I know," she said. "I love you too, Beau, for tonight."

"That's enough for now."

"Let me up," she said.

I freed her from my arms. "Where are you going?"

"I'll be right back."

I smiled. "You promise?"

She kissed me again. "I promise. I belong to you tonight."

As she got out of bed, I watched her nude body move across the room. She turned the lights off one by one, as well as the TV that was broadcasting the music, and then she vanished into the bathroom. I rolled onto my back and sprawled out, a huge smile on my face, feeling so happy, so excited for her to come back to me. I loved the feel of the sweat and sex all over my body. I didn't want to clean up.

When she came back out, she was still nude. But her beautiful body vanished as the bathroom light extinguished, plunging us into darkness again. She felt her way into bed, crawling, falling on top of me. I pulled the covers over her. She reached out, touching my neck, searching for my face. To my shock, she removed the mask. Her hands touched my nose, eyebrows, and forehead.

"I was worried you didn't have a nose."

I chuckled. "It's my best feature."

"I'm so tempted to see this face," she said in the darkness. Her nose bumped into mine and she kissed me. "So much better without that mask digging into my nose."

"Let me turn on the light."

"No. It'll make it harder in the morning." She put the mask on the end table, stretching over me, her warm breasts on my chest. Her lips found mine again and she said, "I can't make you sleep with such an uncomfortable thing. Don't let me see your face though, okay?"

"Okay," I whispered.

She turned around, taking my arm and pulling it around her. We moved into a spooning position. Now that my mask was out of the way, I could bury my nose in her hair and smell her properly. She was a goddess.

I kept one arm under her head and the other around her waist. She pressed her plump bottom against my crotch. I could hold her forever if she'd only let me. My mind was already chasing ideas in the night. But we were both exhausted.

"I used your toothbrush," she whispered. "Do you hate me now?"

I breathed a quiet laugh, squeezing her tight. "I think I love you more."

She didn't respond, and I thought she'd fallen asleep. My eyes fluttered just as she said, "I love you more now too."

Sleep took us.

I didn't know what time it was when Ginny began stroking my cock. I awoke in a daze. And then her hungry lips were on mine. We didn't talk. We were both quiet as we touched and caressed shadows in the night, hands exploring in the dark, gripping and squeezing body parts.

She turned away in my arms, and I was confused, thinking maybe she wanted to sleep again, but it wasn't so. She arched her back and moved her bottom toward me. With her hand between her legs, she angled my cock up. The tip touched her labia. That was all the guidance I needed.

From behind, I slipped inside of her pussy, and we both moaned. She was so slick; she must have used lube, or else she was ridiculously wet and horny. I held her tight to me, her back to my chest, a hand on her breast, the other on her tummy. We both quietly, tiredly humped against each other, half asleep, fully longing for each other.

"Ginny, I--"

"Shh. Dream."

She took my hand and put it between her legs. I rubbed her clit while my cock slid in and out of her from behind. Neither of us changed positions. We kept our steady rhythm, my thrusting, her pushing, bringing each other closer and closer to orgasm. Her breathing became heavier and heavier. She turned her head to kiss me, but our kiss didn't last long. She turned her face into the pillow and bit down on it, screaming and cumming as I fingered her clit.

"Fuck!" she said. "God, yes."

I thrust into her more, harder, using her pussy to bring myself to climax. Moments before I came in her, I pulled out. She was ready. She reached between her legs and grabbed my cock. I moaned into her ear as she stroked it, bucking and cumming everywhere between her thighs. We both settled down after that, becoming quiet again. We were both covered in sweat, cum, and pussy juice, but we didn't care. We slept.

My dreams were filled with more and more lovemaking. I wanted to wake and have her body again. And I would. As the sun started to burst between the curtains, it was my turn to take her. I kissed her like she was breakfast. The room was filling with light, and as she opened her eyes, she squinted and closed them. Her hand came up, pushing my face down into the pillow. She pulled the pillow down to obscure half of my face and crawled on top of me, straddling my waist, kissing my mouth while the pillow covered the top.

We hungrily ate each other's mouths, kissing and sucking. My cock was so very hard. She reached down between her legs, helping guide me inside her while I was completely blind under the pillow. I groaned loudly as I felt myself penetrate her hungry pussy lips.

The pillow was starting to slip, and I had one eye free. I saw her, but her eyes were closed, as if opening them might reveal the secrets of the universe she dare not know. We made love in this way, with her riding me, me thrusting up into her, but as our orgasms built, I wanted to be on top of her.

I rolled her onto her back, my face fully open and exposed in the morning light, but her eyes stayed closed. She pulled the pillow over her own head. Her hand reached for me, finding my face. I felt her nails on my jaw. I kissed her palm.

"Tell me you love me," I ordered her as I pumped my cock in and out of her.

"I love you," she said breathlessly.

"Louder. Convince me."

"I love you, Beau!" she said, panting. "I really love you!"

"Who does your pussy belong to?" I asked.

"You. God, always you!"

As my cock drove in and out of her, her legs greedily pulled me toward her. Her other hand found her pussy, and it only took a few strokes of her clit before she was screaming under the pillow, moaning, her body contorting, her legs spreading, her toes curling.

Her knees pulled back, and she tried to shut me out as her orgasm subsided and her delicate little pussy became too sensitive. I heard her breathing and moaning heavily into the pillow. I kept up my pace, making love to this beautiful headless woman.

I pulled out mere seconds before I came, exploding all over her stomach. I grabbed my cock, giving it a few strokes. Her hand found my hand. She took my cock and tugged on it. She lifted the pillow halfway up, enough to breathe easy. I kissed her exposed lips, and she kissed me back.

She said, "Mask, please."

I found it and pulled it on.

"You're safe," I said.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

I saw her pretty face again in the dim morning light.

She sighed and stared at me. "You're beautiful."

I chuckled. "You can't see me. You're the beautiful one."