The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, then you're in trouble. She's a maneater."

"No shit," I said, coming out from behind the counter, crossing the cafe and stepping outside.

The air was crisp, but my blood kept me warm, coursing through my body. I approached Olivia, feeling defensive.

"She doesn't know who I am," I started. "She doesn't know anything. I swear she doesn't. She came in one day and talked to Colin and me, and we became friends, but I swear I didn't say anything to her."

"I believe you."

"You do?"

"She wouldn't be hanging out at a cafe with you if she knew who you were. You did well enough not to tell her."

I took a deep exhale. "Okay, yeah. Good. It's just by chance. I tried to get her to leave, but she likes the coffee."

"I understand, but it has to stop. If she comes in again, do not serve her."

I gulped and said, "All right. I won't."

"Do not befriend her either."

"I, I won't. I'm not. We're barely acquaintances."

"I don't want you to be acquainted, boy. I don't want you in her life, period. Is that understood?"

I swallowed hard. "Yes."

"But," she said, sighing in annoyance, lighting a cigarette, "seeing as that ship has sailed, we must course correct."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll need to actively push her away, offend her, perhaps say something to upset her."

"I, I don't understand."

She puffed on her cigarette. "I'll give you an opportunity to speak to her, and you will say something lewd, disgusting, and--"

"She thinks I'm gay."

"Pardon?"

"Colin is gay, so it was just easier to tell her I was gay too. I didn't want her to think I was flirting."

Olivia actually laughed. "You're a little smarter than I gave you credit for, aren't you?"

"I was just being friendly, but I'm not going to reveal who I am," I said, knowing full well I would tell her on Sunday. But I had to lie to this woman first to make this right, to keep Ginny in the shadows with me, to give us a chance to be together.

"Good. So, you will tell her you lied, you are hetero, and you want to get into her pants."

"You seriously want me to tell her that?"

"I don't care what you tell her, so long as you don't reveal who you are, and as long as what you say is thoroughly offensive."

I nodded. "Okay."

"Good." She took out a business card and wrote on the back of it. "I'm having a party on Saturday. Bring your gay friend. I will pay you each $500 to serve drinks to my guests. Virginia will be there, and you will tell her I offered you the job. Make sure I am present when you speak to her. At some point in the evening, you will humiliate her in front of my guests so that she will thoroughly hate you. Is everything clear to you?"

"Yes," I said, my heart in my throat.

"Good boy," she said, handing me the card. "6:00 p.m. sharp. Do not be late."

She left, and I had no idea what I was going to do.

12