All Comments on 'The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 16'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
32aa32aaalmost 2 years ago

A good series. Even with no sex in a few chapters, i look forward to each new chapter. And, even when there is sex, i love the detail. Makes you feel like you're right there.

A black SUV pulling up. Mom tracking her daughter's phone. The nuclear bomb is about to to go off.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 2 years ago

I the twists and turns

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Oz, thank you! It's been a pretzel so far with all these twists and turn, a proper romantic thriller. But now, that SUV is leading to the end of the road for poor Virginia!

Hi, 32AA. Thank you! This chapter could have turned into full-on erotica, hot and stuffy, but I wanted to do the characters justice and let them connect and let the romance blossom. And, oh, yes, the nuke is ticking!

Next chapter: Virginia: Black Widows

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Tom fucked Quinn and they kept it a secret. Does that mean that Virginia is really Tom's #8? Or did he hide Quinn as a name unmentioned...I am dying to see what happens when Virginia confronts Quinn about sleeping with Tom. Quinn is looking more and more like a piece of shit every day. The thing about how she would bury a body...has no impact any longer.

You did an excellent job on the plotting. I hate that I am living week to week awaiting the next episode. But I'm also living paycheck to paycheck and paying the price for a fully completed copy is definitely not an option, no matter how much I would like to do just that.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 2 years ago

Torture, drama, angst... every chapter is so painful, and yet i want a resolution and a happy ending... at least for Brent...

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi, ST. I think Quinn was one of the 6 before Virginia that she never knew about, who Tom wouldn't name. But you're right. Quinn made a lot of mistakes. She buried secrets and instead of bodies! And no worries! No purchase necessary, my friend! I'm not asking for your money, just your patience. We're rapidly nearing the end! You'll miss coming back every week when it's over ;)

Hi cantfightfate! Thank you for sticking with it! Resolution is almost here! Decisions must be made and battles must be fought! Will love win out in the end or die in the dark? We'll see!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why am I even doing this to myself?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
Hello, everyone! Thank you for all the love and support over the years. All of my Literotica stories (+more!) are also available at Smashwords, newly re-edited and ribbed for your pleasure. They will always remain free here on Literotica, but if you'd like to pick up a copy of...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES