All Comments on 'The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 18'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104almost 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying this series, but it makes me want to raise the red flag more than almost anything I've ever read, which is a very weird position for me to be in.

I don't think Ginny realizes that if she pushes this, her aunt and mom are going to have Brent killed. And likely her as well. That's the logical endpoint of this. And Nana ain't going to live forever, even if she does intervene.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

Pooh to you, JohnAmalfi4104! VanillaExtract would never do that to us, loyal fans that we are! In the Real World? Heck, Brent’s grandmother, Max and Brent would be dead already, making it look like Brent went psycho and killed himself, too. Ginny is still useful so she gets a temporary pass. But age and experience will triumph over evil, especially when coupled with youth and enthusiasm. Still counting on Nana, and just maybe Daddy isn’t as oblivious as he seems. Once again thank you for sharing your talents with us.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

One single page installments suck. I gave it a 5/5 even though I'm feeling more like a 3 right now.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi John, I'll take it as a compliment, the tension is ratcheting up to maximum! The pressure reaches a boiling point next time!

Hi nthusiastic, lol, yeah, you're probably right! It's a romance after all, not a tragedy 😂

Hi, ST, thanks for the support! I've got you hooked now! Only a few more chapters!

Next week: Ch 19 Virginia: Nana Knows Best

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Wow I can't believe this is still going I have up at chapter 4 or 5? The incredible immaturity of both lead characters is just so apparent that I found them irredeemable. I mean come on the guy is just so god damned starry eyed and the girl is just a vapid self obsessed child. If you didn't know their ages you would assume from their interactions and speech that they were 13 not 18-19?

I know this is exploratory for the author and at times your following wherever the muse takes you but I simply can't get into this one?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Awe hell, Vanilla! You had me hooked by Chapter 4. But that still doesn't change the fact that I hate the short little tease of a chapter. I've been complaining about that since the beginning! And now you've dropped off to less than a full page? Come on, dude!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

I agree with Scottish Tex, these short snippets of story leave me very unsatisfied. I’ll probably skip the next chapter or two so I can save enough to make it worthwhile again. I’d rather wait longer and get a chapter with some substance to it. Thank you for the teaser.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jesus fuck. The girl's not brave enough for love, and it's all up to her grandmother...?

This has gone around the bend, over the dam, and down the river to the sea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES