It started as an aural adventure

Story Info
A young couple find listening exciting.
24.4k words
3.58
10.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,519 Followers

Word of caution before you read this.

It is unedited, there will be mistakes. If that annoys you. Perhaps this one isn't for you.

It also contains a couple indulging in extra marital sex. If that's not your thing, I again suggest you move on.

*****

"Oh my god, he's not at it again is he?"

"Fraid so babe." She said with a snide giggle. "He's nothing if not regular."

"Aargh Shit, I was hoping for a nice quiet early night."

"We can still do that, we're just gonna have to embrace it."

"Nah, fuck that Bullshit, I think the best thing is I'll just go bang on his door and tell him to keep the bloody noise down."

"No... Please don't." She gasped at me. "I don't want to be at war with our next door neighbour. You're hardly here, it's me who'll have to put up with the fallout. Anyway, it's not that bad, I think it's entertaining."

"Jesus, I'd hardly call it that. Listening to him bang whoever he's managed to entice into his debauched web. Is it the same girl as last night."

"I think so, sounds like her anyway."

"What's for dinner?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"I got some really nice snapper from the fish shop. I was just gonna throw a quick salad and some wedges together."

"Sweet, sounds delicious. I'm bloody famished."

"How did it go at the house?" She asked.

"Not so good, Jim's having trouble. His flooring crew is off sick. He asked whether I wanted to sand off the floors. He gave me a quick demo of the machine so I said I'd do it."

"What, blimey, have you ever done it before?"

"Nah, but it's pretty simple. His problem is he doesn't have anybody. If we wait for his guys, we'll be at least two weeks behind. So looks like it's me. I did get all the carpets ripped up and in the skip bin. We also ripped out what remained of the kitchen. The skips full, so I gotta get that emptied tomorrow."

"Do I have time for a shower?"

Ally, smiled, and gave me a hug. "Have your shower my love, dinner's still a few few minutes away. I'm sorry I couldn't be there tonight. It's a busy time for us. I didn't get out of the office until after seven, then I had to go to the supermarket."

Jesus, the headboard was banging against the wall like thunder. The girl wailing like a porn star. That made me laugh. "What do yah think. Are they filming a porno in there? I've heard stories about couples who make like amateur pornos, then release them for money."

"It sounds pretty real to me." Ally replied. "God, how does he do it? Get them so excited like?"

"Christ knows, but he's driving me up the bloody wall."

At least I got some peace while in the shower.

Since moving into this place, a few weeks ago. Our neighbour had turned on this live sex show almost every night. It wasn't always the same girls either.

Initially I was grateful to find this place, it was at least cheap. We hadn't even moved into our new home and we had to move out whilst we refurbished the kitchen and bathroom.

The house had been our dream. The only way we could afford to put our first foot up on the property ladder, was buying an older place that needed work. Every spare cent we had, we poured into buying the place.

We were lucky though. We got a break, the saviour had been getting it cheaper than we anticipated. We actually saved twenty grand. Which we decided too throw into doing the renovations before we moved in.

Upgrading the bathroom and kitchen simultaneously meant we'd have nowhere to bathe or cook. That's bad enough at any time, but when you considered how dusty and dirty it would be. We needed a bathroom.

We talked about what the best plan would be. That's when we found this place. It was only a twenty minute drive from the house, which which allowed me to work on the house every night to keep the costs down.'

Mr's Beringo, who owned the place had recently converted her attic into two separate little studio style apartments. The best news... It was cheap. We could stay there whilst we worked on the house.

It all sounded perfect. We could stay there and not try to lived in the house while undertaking the renovations. We didn't find out until after we moved in. There was a small problem. The complete lack of insulation between the two apartments.

Add to that our neighbours sex drive, and voila, here we were.

There was no table and chairs in our small apartment. We ate cross-legged on the bed.

The fish was delicious, and we were just talking about the house when the neighbours growling voice cut threw what we said. "That's it babe, suck my cock... Oh fuck yeah, suck it deep babe."

We could hear the girl gagging and gasping as she obviously fellated him. There were other sounds as well, he must have been fingering her. Judging by her delighted gurgling seductive moans of somebody immersed in the depths of euphoric pleasure, she was evidently enjoying it. If the sloshy sounds of her very wet pussy were to be believed.

As the intensity built quickly, she wanted more and apparently could wait no longer. "Fuck me baby, I can't take it any more. I want you deep inside."

Ally, jumped up, grabbed our empty plates and carried them over to the small bench. By the time she got back to the bed, she was naked. "Don't just sit there Taine, get your gear off." Her voice a harsh whisper.

Her hand stroked my dick in time with the neighbour thrusting into the girl. Ally, dived on my erection sucking it into her mouth. "Jesus." I gasped as she sucked it deep into her cauldron like mouth. Her fingers gently caressing my balls.

I could hear the squelchy sounds as she fingered her self. She was matching the action from next door, and she was very aroused.

"Fuck me, Taine." It was more an order than a request. She took control though. I may have been on top fucking her, but she controlled the pace. Our bed squeaking in time with the neighbours. My balls slapping her arse with every crash of the headboard.

"Pretend you're him Taine, I want to feel it."

I did my best to keep pace, and Ally frigged her clit. "Talk to me baby, tell me what you want, what you're doing." Her head rolling from side to side, her eyes closed, her mouth hanging open as she panted and moaned softly. "Taine, talk to me, I want to hear your voice."

I didn't really know what to say. The whole thing seemed to surreal. She used the girl next door, to guide her, and the two had simultaneous orgasms. Ally thrashing about wildly her hips bucking uncontrollably to finish. I was only human, and couldn't last much longer anyway.

We collapsed in a contented heap. Ally giggling. "See, that wasn't so bad was it."

We snuggled together, our body's sticky with sweat. It would have only been ten minutes, and the girl started moaning ecstatically again. "Oh fuck yeah, I love the way you lick me."

With our heads resting on the pillows, we could hear every word. "That's it, lick me you dirty bastard. Fuck I'm so wet, no, no, no don't stop."

I threw off the blanket, walked over and connected my phone to the speaker. Some music would at least add some distraction, and we might get some sleep. I had to be up by six the next morning.

Ally nestled beside me. "He's got stamina, you have to give him that."

"I wonder if they use condoms, if not. He's licking his own sperm from her pussy."

"That wouldn't be a bad thing would it? You expect me to swallow yours when I suck you off."

"I suppose not."

"We'll try it tomorrow night." She said playfully.

"oh fucking joy." I said to myself. "Lucky fucking me."

We'd only been married three years. The house was the first step in our master plan. Buy and renovate the house. Save for twelve months and then start our family.

Ally worked at a small chartered accountancy firm, which she loved. She's been lucky enough to find the firm first interview out of Uni. Being a small firm, that catered for small businesses and domestic work. They were a small team, the agency was owned by Brian. He employed four other accountants, including Ally.

One of the others was Tina. Being similar ages, with similar interests. They soon became best friends. Tina was her maid of honour at our wedding.

The next morning was a struggle. Sleep hadn't been easy to get last night. Our neighbours seemingly insatiable libido saw to that.

Work for both of us was hectic. For Ally, it was tax season, and that was the busy time of the year.

It was unfortunate, because I really needed her help with the house.

Our timing sucked, but the house came up for sale, and we had to grab it. Tax season meant late nights every night. She never got home till seven thirty eight O'clock.

Still tired, and feeling a bit stressed. I went straight from work to the house. We had to try and stay on budget. I was doing my bit to keep the costs down. That meant, I did all the demo work like, ripping up carpet, knocking down walls, pulling out the old bath, with shower over head, the basin, and linoleum... Anything I could to save a buck.

Ally, always called when she got home to organise a time for dinner. The problem being, my finish times were getting later and later. Sanding the floors was a big job, and something I'd never tried before. It was also going to hold up work if it dragged on.

It was nearly ten when I walked into the apartment. Ally met me dressed in her Pj's and robe. She slid into my arms, and we shared a long loving kiss. "Jeez, babe. You look exhausted."

"Yeah, feel it too. That was bloody hard work, those sanders take a lot to handle them."

She kissed my cheek, and said. "Go and have a shower, I'll get your dinner ready.

Dinner wasn't much, but we sat together on the bed, together as I ate. "This isn't too much for you is it Taine?" She asked.

"Nah, it'll be okay. This is probably the hardest bit."

"I wish I could be there to help. We certainly chose the wrong time of the year to do this." She sighed defeatedly.

"Hey, you concentrate on work, and let me do this. You can come and help in the weekend."

She grimaced painfully. "Actually, Brian asked if we could work Saturdays for the next two months, We have never had the business we are getting at the moment."

"Oh well, the money will be good. He will pay overtime won't he?"

"Yes, of course, and some extra time off after tax season."

"Sweet, that sounds good."

Just then, the bed next door started banging on the wall. Some girl moaning loudly. I glanced at Ally, and she giggled. "This is round two. They started about an hour ago."

"Is it the same girl?"

"No, don't think so, this one sounds English."

"Bugger, I was hoping we'd get some peace."

"It's been fun actually. I enjoy listening to them. I don't know how he does it. He just keeps going and going."

"Viagra I guess."

She laughed at my snarky comment. "He must have a huge prescription then."

Ally got me another beer, and took away my empty plate. We snuggled together, and she reached for my dick. Her stroking and caressing working in time with our neighbours.

"Lie back, and let me suck you." She whispered.

Wow, I wasn't going to argue. This was a good outcome. Maybe I should write the guy next door a thank you note.

The action next door had moved up a gear though. "Oh god, fuck me." The girl moaned loudly.

"Irish." I whispered.

Ally, lifted her head and looked at me curiously. "The girl next door, she sounds Irish."

Ally's head lowered back down. Her hot wet mouth encasing my now aching dick. Up and down her head moved, her tongue swirling around the knob, then sliding down the pulsing shaft. She always amazed me, she loved sucking dick more than any other girl I'd ever been with.

Her tongue lavished me, her fingers caressing my now interested testicles.

The guy next door, had begun to fuck the girl in earnest. The bed squeaked in torture, the headboard hammered against our shared wall, threatening to knock a hole in it.

All the while, Ally sucked harder and harder. Her ardent ferocity meant, it wasn't going to take long before she had a mouthful of my cum.

Just when I thought we were on the home stretch, the guy next door growled gutturally, the girl screamed a final time, and they were done.

With the room next door quiet, Ally slowed. The hurried frenetic pace of her assault changed to gentle kisses and lavishing tongue work. Her fingers caressing and teasing rather than urging.

"Oh." I moaned sulkily.

She giggled, her eyes smiling up at me. "Shush, I have a feeling we aren't finished quite yet."

She was right, the girl started moaning again, this time it was different, more mewing, purring. "Fuck you are good at that. I love your tongue in me fanny." She cooed musically. Her Irish accent somehow making it dirtier.

Ally, moved, her body twisting. "That sounds like fun. Your turn."

Again, I never argued. I did enjoy licking her pussy. I found her already open, her pouty lips already slick with her dewy secretions. I started slowly, her thighs locking hard against my ears. Her fingers tangled tightly in my hair.

Her body writhed, her muscles flexing as I licked like a starving cat. Her clit squirming under my efforts.

"Fuck babe, put a finger in, fuck me." Ally cooed eagerly.

I couldn't hear what was happening next door, but I had the feeling that's what he was up too. Ally and I didn't really get into the vocal thing, not much anyway. She'd never verbally asked for anything like that before.

After working three fingers into her, I built up the pressure, my tongue going crazy on her clit, sucking it, licking and kissing all over. My fingers pumping furiously into her now sodden pussy.

Ally, raced towards her orgasm, using her hands knotted in my hair, she moved my face, rubbed it all over her pussy. She was rough and determined as her hips thrust powerfully. Her arse clenching and releasing as she exploded in a tumultuous cum.

"Jesus Christ." She sighed, as I came up to lay beside her panting body.

Her mouth closing over mine in a loving kiss. "I have never cum that hard before, god that was intense." She murmured.

It didn't take long and the guy next door was clearly fucking his victim again. Ally was right about one thing. The bastard had staying power.

It did mean she grabbed me by the dick, and dragged me on top of her. "Your turn." She said between feverish kisses.

It was a bit like a marathon, Ally keeping the pace, she writhed beneath me. Thrust up against me, her body jerking in time with our neighbours.

As he sped up, she urged me on. That might have been okay for him. This was his second or third turn. I was on my first and was already aroused from the earlier blow job. I was in my own euphoric race to completion. There was no slowing down, no matching pace. Soon, I was pumping what felt like megalitres of cum deep into Ally's convulsing pussy.

They were still going at it next door, and I noticed, Ally's hand busily masturbating to the sounds. Her body jerking and squirming. She timed it perfectly. Her orgasm matching theirs.

"Christ." She gasped. "Mother of god that was amazing."

"This shit really turns you on doesn't it?"

She giggled. "Yeah, sorry. Is it too much?"

"No, but why?"

She gave me a suspicious questioning glance. "Doesn't it arouse you?"

With a casual shrug, I said. "No, not really. If it wasn't for your reaction to it. I'd be banging on the wall screaming at him to shut the fuck up."

"Wow, you don't find it intensely exciting?"

"Nah, not really. Why is it getting to you?"

She sighed, her expression dubious. "I can't explain it. There's something about it. Eavesdropping on them. Hearing how into it the women are. I mean shit, those women are not putting that on. That's real."

When I didn't immediately respond, she said. "Remember back when we were dating. We talked about swapping and sharing. This feels like that without actually doing it."

"Shit, that was a while ago. Do you still think about it?"

She nodded, her head coming to rest on my chest. "Yeah, lately more than ever. I'd still like to meet a couple we both like. I mean that's really the only reason we never went through with it wasn't it? We never could meet a couple we both liked enough."

"Yeah, it's bloody hard to find the right people."

"Maybe our neighbours." She suggested playfully.

"We haven't even seen him, let alone talked to him. Plus, he never has the same woman in there."

"Shush, I was joking, although I wouldn't say no. He certainly knows what he's doing."

"Dirty bitch." I sniggered. "Maybe he's a priest the way they keep screaming out 'Oh god.' all the time.

She giggled at my suggestion. "Maybe, "the padre of cum."

"Or maybe there's nobody there at all. Maybe he just listens to a lot of porn really loudly."

"What about the banging headboard, and the squeaking bedsprings?"

"I dunno, perhaps he just wanks hard."

"Oh come on Taine. Don't tell me you haven't liked the sound of some of the girls in there?"

"Like I said, we've never even seen them. They might be ugly as sin."

That night became a regular thing. Ally really got off on it. We role played it a few times when he wasn't home. Her putting on her best Irish accent begging me to fuck her harder.

After one really passionate night, where we'd done it two times trying to keep up with them next door. Ally whispered. "I have got to try him out. I need to know what it is he does to get those girls going."

Surprised, and a little offended, I muttered. "Are you joking?"

No." She sighed. "Does that make you mad?"

"Not mad, a little jealous maybe."

"What would you do if you arrived home and I was next door getting fucked senseless?"

"I dunno. We did talk about swapping, but that was something we were going to do together."

"We'd still be together babe. Not like I wasn't coming home afterwards."

"Yeah, but that would be entirely different. You would have had sex with him, and I would've got nothing."

She looked at me curiously. Her forehead furrowed. "You would have a free pass to use whenever you felt like."

"You're actually serious about this?"

She giggled nervously, her eyes staring at me in the dark. "Maybe, only if you were on board with it as well. I would never cheat on you. It would have to be agreed on before hand."

"We can talk about it." I muttered confused. This happened so quickly, I felt like it was out of control.

Ally, though was more into it than ever. I came home later than usual from working on the house. The apartment was in darkness. I could hear the neighbours going hard at it. The bed smashing dangerously against the wall.

Ally, moaned loudly, when I walked towards the bed, there she was. Naked, legs spread widely as she masturbated in time with them. Her wand buzzing frenetically as it disappeared in and out of her pussy.

The squelchy sloshy noises emitting from her depths showed exactly how aroused she was. I watched in awe as she writhed, squirmed, and shuddered. Her head rolling wildly from side to side. Her eyes shut so tight. She didn't even know I was there.

"Oh god yes, fuck me." She moaned. Mirroring the woman next doors commands.

I put my bag down, and slipped off my clothes. Still overwhelmed by what I saw, I eased onto the bed.

"Holy fuck... What." She yelped in fright. She sat up staring into the darkness.

"Hey, relax. It's me."

"Jesus Christ, Taine. You scared the shit outa me."

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to."

She reached for me, her wand still buzzing busily. "Lick my pussy." She commanded.

Her reaction scared me. She was so into it. Her voice firm as she urged me to hurry.

That unsurprisingly wasn't the last time I arrived home to the sound of that wand buzzing energetically.

Darkness embraced our hot sweaty bodies, as we rested after trying to keep up with them next door. The panting and gasping slowed and Ally, whispered. "Taine, I want to do it, like for real."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,519 Followers