The Virgin Mum Pt. 01

Story Info
A mother with an unsatisfactory sex life learns from her son.
4.2k words
4.66
54.1k
82

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "virgin" mum (part 1)

It was never planned but worked out so well for both of us. Mum was in her late forties and had been divorced from my dad for around ten years: they had seemed to drift apart and, when I moved away, there didn't seem to be any glue to hold them together. Looking back, they had never seemed close or particularly affectionate towards each other but you never really think about your parent's relationship as you have nothing to compare it with.

Dad moved on and remarried, and I have a reasonable relationship with him, his new wife and his stepchildren. In the time since they had split up, mum had never seemed to have another boyfriend, or anybody really close really. I didn't think too much about it as I was busy with my job and my own family. I phoned every week; the family visited her for holidays, and I would come down for long weekends when there were jobs that needed doing around her house. This was one of those long weekends. As we had reached the end of autumn, I had been up ladders clearing gutters and making sure that the house was sound against the winter.

After a long, hot shower I was relaxing with mum on the big sofa in the living room. I was in a comfy tee shirt and jogging bottoms; Mum was dressed as usual in a pair of slacks and a stretchy top. Mum was always good looking, with a curvy figure but she was just my mum. The film on the TV was not particularly good one but neither of us were in the mind to turn it off and start again with something else. The main characters were a married couple who were constantly arguing and seemed to be heading for a breakup.

I was watching this without much attention and mum shifted on the sofa and leaned against me. This was nothing more than to do with the fact that the room was not overly warm and a bit of body heat never hurt. This was not unusual for the two of us, especially when we were alone together. I started thinking about the couple on the TV and the state of their relationship. I could see my mum was not that interested in the film, she kept looking at her watch and wasn't really watching the screen. I wondered whether she had gone through the same sort of arguments when she and my dad broke up. I asked, "Mum, was there any particular reason you and dad broke up?"

She seemed to think for a while before replying, "Not really, we drifted apart. I suppose we were never really happy together and," here she paused, "There was nothing physical to keep us together so the emotional part of the relationship just died away."

This was not quite what I had expected and wondered whether to ask more. As it turned out, I didn't have to ask. Mum went on "We had never had any experience of other people when we married so the physical side of the relationship never really worked." Now I was out of my depth but mum seemed to be quite happy to talk on.

Intrigued, I asked what she meant.

I need to explain that any reference to the physical act of sex on our house while I was growing up never happened. To hear my mum, make reference to the 'physical side of a relationship' was startling. "No sex?" I said.

"Of course there was" said mum, "Otherwise you wouldn't be here, it just wasn't very satisfying." I stayed silent, letting my mum speak. "It was always very quick and it was only later on that I began to realise that a woman could experience the same physical sensations as a man but I don't think your father ever thought about that."

I gently asked, "He never considered your pleasure?"

With a big breath, mum said, "He never gave me pleasure. In the whole of my life, I have never had an orgasm. Nice girls didn't play like that when I was growing up and your father is the only man I have ever slept with, so the chance has never been there."

"What about since then?" I asked.

Quietly my mum replied, "I never have, I don't know how and it seems wrong."

Now I didn't know what to do or say. I did the only thing I could think of and squeezed her around the shoulders. "Would you like to know what it feels like?" I asked, waiting for an explosion.

Mum nodded and said, "I probably never will, I am too old to start out with a new man, besides, it would be too embarrassing to admit to anyone that I don't know what I am doing in bed, especially at my age."

What came over me I do not know. I loved my mum very much and she obviously felt very deeply about this, but she had never articulated it before and, for all I knew, probably never could again. "I have an idea" I said, "Let me help. It will be between us, if it doesn't work, no one will know and we can never mention it between us. If it does work out you will be happier, even if it is just knowing what it is all about." It was said and the silence hung in the room. At least she had not screamed at me to get out, unable to bear the silence any more, I said, "If it doesn't feel right, or you want to stop then just say and we will finish watching the film." Another long pause, she seemed to be thinking about it.

"How would it happen?" she said.

"Just naturally" I replied. Then came the biggest announcement from her I had ever heard.

"Let's try" she said.

"If there is anything you are not comfortable with" I said, "Say something and we can stop or change things." Mum nodded and smiled. "I suggest we get you undressed slowly, see how that feels."

My mum laughed. "Undressed? I have never been undressed in front of your father, I always wore a nightdress and just lifted it up. He would then climb on top and push himself in then when he had finished, he would roll off and I would pull everything back down. It was never a nice experience and made me quite sore as he had to push quite hard to get inside."

This was quite a lot of information from my mum and it showed just how much she was opening up to me as well as just what a rotten lover my dad had been. I said, "I think you will have a better time if we are not fumbling around under clothes, besides the light isn't very bright in here so you will feel more comfortable."

Mum seemed to come to a decision and began to sit up. Reaching down to the hem of her top she started to lift it. Then she stopped. "Oh" she said, "I have just thought of something, you need to know that as I never see anyone, I don't bother to shave under my arms and there is quite a bit of hair there. I do know that people shave their armpits but I haven't bothered. I haven't shaved elsewhere either if you know what I mean."

"That is not an issue for me mum" I said, "Becky doesn't shave either, we prefer for bodies to be that way so don't worry." I wasn't lying, I really do find a natural woman to be incredibly arousing. I truly thought that everything would stop now as the mood was possibly broken, but mum took a breath and lifted the hem of her top up over her stomach, over her breasts and then off completely. As she removed it, I could see the dark patches of hair nestled in her armpits before she lowered her arms and leant back against me. She wore a white bra which cupped her large breasts. At first, she went to cover the bra with her hands but seemed to come to a decision and put them down by her sides. I lifted my hand and started to gently stroke her. Firstly, I stroked her stomach, then the area below her bra before lifting each arm in turn and stroking the silky hair in each armpit. It seemed to relax her to realise that I didn't find it unattractive and she lost the tension in her face as I caressed the hair.

I moved my hand to the cups of the bra and ran my fingers over the surface feeling her breasts move beneath the fabric. Again, there was small smile on her face. Moving my hand, I made the big move and pushed my hand underneath the material of the cup to the nipple of one of her breasts, this was, for all the things that had gone before, the first real sexual contact between us. The nipple hardened as I touched it and I could feel the aureoles begin to crinkle. I gently stroked the nipple and the breast before moving my hand to the other breast. The nipple here was already half erect and standing proud. I continued to caress swapping my hand between the breasts and hearing my mother's breathing steadily becoming a little faster as I did so.

Suddenly, she sat up and I was sure she was going to call a halt even though she was clearly enjoying the new sensations she was feeling in her body. However, she reached behind her back and unfastened the catch of the bra. She lay back down against me with the bra still covering her breasts. Looking up at me she lifted her hand and slid one of the straps down over her arm and then repeated the action with the other strap. Now the bra just rested on her breasts, and with a huge grin on her face, she grasped it and flung it across the room and lay back with her head resting against my leg. I gazed down at her half naked body with her breasts fully on show to me.

I thought that the last time I had seen my mum's boobs was when she breast fed me as a baby, now they were open to view without a hint of embarrassment. Although in her late forties her breasts still looked amazing, they fell away a little into her armpits under their own weight but they were still firm with smooth skin. The nipples were a pale rose and still erect from my earlier touches. Now they were released from the confines of her underwear I was able to touch and stroke them as I wanted. Gently I played with the nipples and teased them to full hardness. I smiled down at my mother and said, "Nice?"

All she said was, "Wonderful."

I knew that now we wouldn't stop until she had achieved her first orgasm of her life. In a way, although she had had a man inside her, had conceived and given birth, she had never really had proper sex and was actually a virgin in my hands. I continued to play with her breasts and nipples, gently holding the nipples and drawing the breast upwards so that the weight of the breast pulled on the nipple. I was careful not to hurt in anyway, my mother had never had her breasts played with before and although a little bit of pain can be exciting it would not be good to hurt at all at this stage. My main frustration was that given our positions on the sofa I could not reach her breasts to suck (once again) on her beautiful nipples.

Mum continued to become more excited, she had a faraway look in her eyes and was breathing rapidly. I moved my hand and started to ease the waistband of her slacks downwards. Mum wriggled around, lifted her bum in the air and eased the slacks down to her ankles and kicked them off using her feet. My mother now lay with her head resting against my leg, wearing nothing but a pair of pale green knickers and in a state of sexual arousal.

There was, however, a slight problem. My mum was not the only one who was experiencing a high level of arousal, my cock was fully erect and pushing uncomfortably against the material of my jogging bottoms. "Mum" I said, "Don't be alarmed but I need to make an adjustment before we carry on." Mum lifted her head and I quickly pulled the waistband of my joggers down allowing my cock to spring out, which was a great relief. Mum didn't seem to take any notice and quickly settled back down against my leg.

Now I could look at her with the source of my discomfort removed. Her legs looked good, shapely and tapered and I looked at her ankles and allowed my gaze to travel up her legs to where her green panties covered her pussy. I could see that she hadn't misled me about not shaving and I could see some dark hairs peeking out at the join of her legs and some visible at the top of her panties. I was so relieved I had made the adjustment my joggers otherwise I would have had some serious issues.

Positioned as we were, I could reach down and stroke mum's legs from just above the knee and run my hands upwards. Slowly and almost imperceptibly, her legs moved apart. The slightly increased gap allowed me to stoke the inner part of her thighs as I moved my hand down and up getting increasingly and steadily closer to her panties. Finally, I stroked upwards and ran my finger over the join between her legs with just gentle pressure against her pussy. It was obviously working as her mouth opened and she gave the gentlest little sigh. I repeated the action and was rewarded by a small shudder and the involuntary opening of her thighs just a little more. I continued to press my fingers against the panty clad lips of my mother's pussy and could feel the heat coming through the fabric. I moved my hand up and slipped it just under the top of her knickers. I could feel the crisp crinkliness of her pubic hair under my fingers.

This was out of this world; I was on a sofa with my mother nearly naked on my lap with my fingers inside her panties touching her pussy and my hard cock out of my trousers and pointing to the sky. What we were sharing together was extremely special and private between us.

Words were not really needed between us; we were communicating on a different level. I didn't need to ask her if she wanted to remove her panties, we both knew that moment had come. Lifting her bum again, as she had done with her slacks, mum hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and eased them down over her hips and down to her knees. She then dropped her bum, lifted her feet and pulled her knickers completely off. She dropped them onto the floor beside her and settled back. Now I could see her naked body completely Her breasts were wonderful but I couldn't draw my eyes away from the dark triangle at the junction of her legs.

Again, I started to stroke her legs in the same way as I had done earlier, moving my hand from the knees to the pussy. As before, mum's enjoyment of what was happening to her body rapidly became obvious and the moaning became steadier and slightly louder. I continued to stroke but avoided touching the naked pussy for now. Two things then happened in rapid succession, firstly, mum drew her feet up towards her body and allowed her knees to fall apart, her whole pussy was now open to my fingers. The second was even more startling, her hand reached up behind her head and grasped hold of my naked cock. I let out an involuntary gasp of pleasure as I felt her hand encircle it and grasp it. She didn't move her had but the sensation was insane. I brought my hand up to the junction of her legs and touched the wetness within. We had gone from watching a film together to having my fingers inside my mother's pussy while her hand grasped her son's naked cock.

I began to run my fingers between her wet lips, coming up to stroke her clit and then back down again. It was an amazing feeling and I was concentrating so hard on the sensation of the slickness of my mother's hole that I almost missed her moving towards her first ever orgasm. I realised what was happening to her and changed the movement slightly. I didn't plan to deny the first orgasm she had had but I wanted it to be special. I started to stroke her clit with a steady rhythm bringing her closer and closer. She began to shake and then it burst through her in a huge wave. Her thighs closed on my hand trapping it with my fingers inside her. She began to cry out and her whole body shook. This went on for far longer than I had expected and then she gasped and went limp.

I gently removed my fingers from inside her giving her clit one last stroke which made her body jump and convulse. She let go of my cock which was still hard. I was disappointed she had let go but then this was about my mum's pleasure, not mine. I would have many pleasurable sessions thinking about what had happened and the feeling of seeing and touching my mother's body. Nothing was said for quite some time as she began to recover her wits and control of her limbs. "Is that what I have been missing for all these years?" she asked.

"That and better" I replied. "How do you feel now?" I asked.

She said that she felt absolutely wiped out but amazed at the sensations in her body could be so intense. She also called my father a few nasty words for not being more considerate when they had sex.

Finally, she seemed to regain control and I began to worry that she might feel somewhat embarrassed lying naked with her son. "Do you want to get up?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Give me a moment please, I would like to try that again." I wasn't sure what I had awakened but was very happy to go along with whatever she wanted.

"I am ready" she said and began to rearrange herself on the sofa.

"Hang on" I said, "Get up on your knees beside me." She moved to her knees and knelt beside me with her thighs slightly spread. She put her arms around my neck and pushed against me. I moved my hand downwards and reached up to touch her pussy. From what she had told me earlier, her pussy would never have been as wet and slippery as it was now. I ran my fingers around the wetness making her gasp and then pushed my thumb inside her. The feeling of my mother's wetness on my hand was almost unbearable in the excitement it brought to me.

From this new position I was able to take a nipple in my mouth and began to suck it. It was still hard from her early excitement and the sucking seemed to send sensations straight through her body to her pussy. The more I sucked on the nipple the more she moaned and the harder she rocked on my hand. My mother began to push very hard on my hand making my thumb deeper and deeper into her depths and then, she was cumming again, hard on my fingers. Her head fell forward onto my neck as the spasms racked through her once again until she sagged forward.

"Sex is amazing" she said, "And I never knew." I was delighted for her and then she began to rock on my hand once more. Her hand dropped onto my cock and held it but this time, through some deep instinct, she began to rub it up and down. This was out of this world, I had my fingers inside my mother's pussy and she was rubbing my cock, her son's cock, and loving it.

Something passed across her eyes and before I realised what was happening, she lifted herself off my hand and swung her leg across my lap and moved downwards. My cock unerringly found its way into my mother's cunt, my engorged member sliding in slowly through the hairs, not stopping until I was rubbing my crotch against mum's hairy muff. Mum's reaction was amazing. As I filled her pussy with my cock, she reached out and grabbed one of my hands, squeezing it until I was cringing with pain as a long, drawn-out moan tore loose from her lips as immeasurable pleasure overwhelmed her.

Mum's legs moved in the deep-rooted instinct to bury a man's cock as close to the entrance of her womb as possible and wriggled from side to side to bring her feet up either side of me to ride me. The muscles in her legs tensed and her toes knotted from the sinful pleasure erupting within her.

I moved my hands up and around to cup her heavy breasts. At the age of forty-eight, they were still firm, and only sagged little. Whether they sagged or not was of no matter, I was holding my mother's meaty breast in my hands and that was all that was vital to me. Herr nipples were hard and seemed huge. They were sticking out half an inch, begged to gently be twisted and pulled, which I did as I nestled into her neck and nibbled her ear.

My cock slipped in and out between her lips, buried so very deep in her pussy. With her hands around my neck, she began to lift herself and then let herself fall on my cock. I grasped her around the waist and helped her to ride me. I could feel her juices running out of her and dripping down onto my balls. My mother was the most beautiful woman in the world at that moment.

Suddenly, I felt a sensation deep within my balls. "Mum" I said urgently, "You need to get off, I am close to coming."

Her response was to whisper in my ear, "That is good my darling, please come inside me, come inside your mother." There was no way I was going to turn that offer down and increased my thrusts which she seemed to intuitively meet with her body. Within moments I could feel the swell starting and I let my cum burst out of my cock deep into the depths of my mother's pussy. We both seemed to orgasm at the same moment and I poured everything out deep inside her. This was her first orgasm with a prick inside her and it was mine, her son's cock, giving her that intense pleasure.

12