The Virgin Mum Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we stopped moving, we clung to each other as our arms and legs were not working enough to allow us to separate. When we had recovered enough to move my mother lifted her leg so that my cock slipped out of her pussy. Putting her hand down between her legs she tried to stop my sperm running out and sat down beside me.

In the middle of a mother and son's incestuous hold, she felt my cock and her lips resting on my neck while I felt her pussy and the warmth and softness of her motherly breasts, I knew there was much to come together

She finally spoke. "Darling, that was amazing and now I know what I have been missing. Thank you for showing me and I hope it wasn't too awful having to make love to your old mother."

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world to me" I said.

I took her hand and gently pulled her up from the sofa. With my arm around her waist, I led her to her bedroom. Pulling the covers down I laid her down and started to pull the duvet over her naked body taking a moment to drink in her still swollen breasts and her hairy pussy. I could see my sperm still leaking out of her pussy and she shifted her legs so that they opened a little more. Mum moved her hand to her pussy and moved it between the lips, feeling the juices inside of her. She smiled. "What we just did was wrong in many people's eyes but it felt so right."

"We are both consenting adults," I said "and we are not going to have children, we are not taking advantage of each other and we know what we are doing, it isn't wrong." I kissed my mum gently on the lips and pulled the covers up over her. We promised that this was a new beginning for both of us

"I may need further help sometime if you feel you could do it again" she said.

"I cannot wait" I replied and it wasn't long before my services were called on again.

12