All Comments on 'The Virgin Mum Pt. 01'

by Joannapsych

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
philteephiltee10 months ago
A Good Beginning

Is this your first attempt at writing or your first for Literotica? In either case a job well done. Can’t wait for more.

bogg99bogg9910 months ago

Tremendous and very well written story. And so very believable. Very much one of my favourites, now. Thank you and eagerly looking forward to succeeding chapters.

ukrainianukrainian10 months ago

Fantastic introduction to your future portfolio in Literotica. Well done. She should always remember that not everyone posts a thank you and that the idiots that post negative comments are usually the ones who never do anything but complain. You could continue with this couple or start a new story. You certainly have me as a fan. Thank you.

koinonia_92koinonia_9210 months ago

Kudos to an awesome tale! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I can’t wait for the next chapter! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent and with tenderness, feeling and skill. Please continue with this story. Thank you.

DunkirkDunkirk10 months ago

They need to continue fucking each other. Mom may also find other lovers-perhaps a bbc.

oldmooseoldmoose10 months ago

Nicely done! An enjoyable mother-son love story. Your focus is obviously to create a tender love story, which you have done. You have also planted the seeds of more wild sexual encounters. Nice balance between the romantic and erotic. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story develops.

NesticNestic10 months ago

Awesome work … I’m looking forward for more romantic, loving and erotic mother/son-encounters. Please go one more then five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful!

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Really well written, 5/5. Great descriptions of emotions and feelings. I felt like a conception, or two, was coming. Please keep future chapters of this story monogamous. If you are going to write about Mom and other lovers please start a new story and put it in a different category. Thanks for a great story!

OI8U2OI8U210 months ago

Great job on your first story!! Now mum can get what she's been missing and needing from her son, again, and again, and again!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

very tender and beautiful story! just loved it !

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlong10 months ago

Incredibly well written. Hot and highly stimulating. Incredible story for your first effort. Hope you write more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed it ⁸ívery much. It brought some memories.

Do continue the story with tenderness like you're doing but that shouldn't stop them to try everything, orally and anal would be great. A tender ass fuck would be lovely.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good and very sexy..I remember vividly the first time seeing mom in a simple white bra and how instantly I became just rock hard..she saw and understood the power she had..beyond hot..

JT

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGent9 months ago

Love the buildup. Just the right pace. Looking forward to more.

random8random8about 2 months ago

What an interesting saga! I hope it continues for years!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous