The Virgin Mum Pt. 02

Story Info
Becky's experience.
2.8k words
4.57
20.4k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "virgin" mum Part 2 Becky's story

It was a long night that night. I lay in my bed thinking about my mum who was lying in her bed in the next room. I wondered if she was as sleepless as I was and whether her feelings were as mixed as mine.

The previous evening my mum had confessed that she had had a totally unsatisfactory sex life with her, now divorced husband (and my father). His idea of sex had been to lift my mother's nightdress and push himself into her before climaxing and then withdrawing, leaving my mother to pull her nightdress back down with a sore pussy. She had explained that she had never 'touched herself down there as nice people didn't do that' and now, she was in her late forties and had never had an orgasm; she felt it was too late to start again with another man and it might not be any better anyway. As the conversation had developed, I had offered to help her experience an orgasm which, after some thought, she had agreed to.

Gently undressing her in stages, she had achieved her first ever orgasm which left her shaking and her limbs like jelly. After regaining her breath, she had knelt beside me while I sucked her nipples and touched her pussy. I had released my cock from the confines of my jogging bottoms as I was so aroused it was becoming painful to have it constricted, and my mother suddenly swung her leg across me and sat down on my cock. The sensation was incredible and she rose and fell with me inside her. I had felt the sensations of an approaching orgasm and warned her that I was about to come, but she said that it didn't matter continued to ride me until I shot everything I had into the depths of her womb. We had clung together until we could breathe, and then she had lifted herself off my lap with my sperm leaking from her pussy.

We didn't say too much to each other. I think the enormity of what we had done together was running through both of our minds. I got my joggers back up, stood and collected her clothes. I then took her hand and gently pulled her naked body up from the sofa and led her to her bedroom. I folded down the duvet and laid her down before covering her gently. I told her that what had happened was wonderful, that she was amazing, that it was time for sleep, and that conversation could wait until the morning. I kissed her gently on the forehead and she drifted off into sleep. I crept out of the room with the thought that my mum was lying in her bed with her son's sperm still inside her pussy.

Now, as Iay in my bed next door, I ran through the evening's events in my head I was really worried that in the cold light of morning my mum would regret what had happened and may find difficult to speak with me. I fell asleep wondering what the morning would bring.

Mum was awake and up bright and early and had a smile on her face as I came out of the bedroom and headed to the shower. I gave her a kiss on the cheek which she accepted and I went to shower and shave. When I came out of the bathroom, she was sitting at the table seemingly lost in thought. She had made fresh coffee and there was a mug waiting for me. I sat down and sipped. We looked at each other and both started to speak at the same time. Mum made a motion for me to start speaking and with a deep breath I said "mum, what happened last night was amazing, I don't feel we did anything wrong and I really hope that you found it liberating. If you would rather not talk about it, we can just put it behind us, agree nothing happened and there doesn't need to be any embarrassment or difficulties between us."

Mum looked at me and replied, "What happened last night was very special, very close between the two of us and I do not want it to be something we put behind us and never speak about. What you did for me last night has released me and I am exceptionally grateful to you. I hope you visit as often as you have been and if things are right then I hope we can repeat the evening."

I was so relieved that there was not going to be a wedge between the two of us that I really didn't hear the last part at first. As her words began to sink in and I realised what she was saying, I reached across the table and took her hand. "Anytime I am here, we can talk about whatever you want and explore whatever you wish. We are solid together and no one needs to know anything." I felt a little guilty about saying this as I knew it wasn't completely true: I had never kept a secret from Becky, my wife, and I would have to tell her about this. I knew she wouldn't be upset as we always told each other if we had sex with someone else, and telling each other about the sex was exciting. It brought us close together and we trusted each other because we knew there were no secrets. Telling her about having sex with my mum was a bigger and trickier thing but I knew the information was safe with Becky.

I agreed to come back on the next weekend and we could have a longer chat about where we were and what we wanted. I get my bag and threw it into the boot of the car, turning to my mum, I took her round the waist and kissed her on the lips. She stiffened a little then relaxed and returned the kiss. With the taste of her lipstick in my mouth, I got into my car and started the 120-mile trip home.

Arriving home in the early afternoon I was pleased to find Becky at home. I gave her a kiss and a hug then she stood back and said "what is it?"

My wonderful wife, she always knew when something was different even if I thought I was acting exactly the same. I said, "Tonight, not now, but there is no issue" I said reassuringly.

That night, children safely in bed and asleep, a bottle wine opened and half consumed, I began to tell Becky about the events of the previous evening. Becky listened in silence until I had finished and explained about putting my mum to bed. I even explained about the conversation that I had had this morning. Becky reached up and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "That was a really kind thing you did and I am sure she is very happy, probably a bit confused but happy. It must have been awful for her to have your dad climbing onto her and pushing himself inside her without any foreplay or lubrication, it must have hurt terribly whenever it happened."

Going on she said, "It must have been awful to never know what sex was about and to know she was missing out on something but no knowing exactly what she was missing."

I had never thought that Becky would be upset or shocked about what I had told her but was hugely relieved that she was so sympathetic and understanding towards my mum. "What do you think will happen when you next visit?" asked Becky.

"I really don't know" I replied, "Probably a lot of questions and discussion."

Becky said, "What will you do if she wants sex again?"

"I will make love to her," I said, "Any rejection would set up feelings of guilt or that something was wrong with what had happened and there should be no guilt or sense of wrong."

Becky nestled closely into me and began to stroke my leg. "Things like this do happen and more often than you think" she said. "I need to tell you something. I know we don't keep secrets from each other but this happened before we met and I have never shared it with anyone."

I stroked her hair and simply said, "Go on."

"It happened when I was at University in my second year," Becky said. "I came home from university for a reading week to mum and dad's. I was studying in my room and had been going at it for a few hours. As I lay on the bed, I began to feel really horny. I was missing my boyfriend and the sex and it became so intense that I couldn't even concentrate on my book. No one was home so I felt it was time to do something about it, then I could get a shower and catch up on the books later. I unbuttoned the front of my dress and lifted it off so I didn't get it creased."

"As I was alone, I decided to lose my bra and knickers as well, you know the feeling of real freedom you get when naked. I was so horny that I didn't want it to be just 'shove my hands down my knickers and rub' type of plays, I wanted a mindbender. I had brought my vibrator home with me and I got it out of my knicker drawer. I settled back down on the bed and started to think of Ian and his long cock. I was running my hands up and down the insides of my thighs and getting really aroused. I got the vibrator and started to tease myself, running it up and down the lips imagining it was Ian and his cock. I was really wet and was pulling on my nipples as well, totally lost in the feelings coursing through me. It was then a quiet voice beside me said "Rebecca, what are you doing?"

My dad had come home and had come in with a cup of tea for me. I jumped, swore and grabbed the pillow. "Dad, what are you doing here?"

"I just brought you a cup of tea" he said. I just began to giggle; the whole situation was so absurd. I was naked on my bed with a vibrator between my legs and my dad standing there with a cup of tea in his hand. As I started to giggle, I realised that that he was staring at me and could see everything. I had been close to my first cum and was still very excited despite the situation.

"Dad," I said quietly, "Put the tea down before you drop it and sit on the bed." Dad sat down, then got up again and put the tea on the bedside table before sitting at the end of the bed. "What did you think I was doing?" I asked.

Dad just looked at me and replied, "Having a great time." The thought of being watched by my dad while I played with my pussy really excited me and I started to put the vibrator back between my lips. Moving my leg to the side I made sure that dad could see right between my legs and all the way up to my pussy. Dad reached out his hand and began to gently stroke my calf but his eyes were fixed on the vibrator in my pussy.

"It is a real turn on having you watch me play" I murmured, "Are you enjoying it?"

My dad said "Yes" but in a curious hoarse voice.

I replied, "Dad, please get undressed so I can see you while I play with my pussy." Dad stood and removed his shirt then his trousers and pants. He stood there with his cock standing straight up in air the air looking down at my naked body which was in the middle of as massive orgasm. The sight of my dad stood there in front of me with an erect, hard cock had sent me right over the edge and I clamped my thighs together to hold the vibrator deep inside me. As the spasms passed, I relaxed and let my thighs relax. Dad had sat back down on the bed but much closer I opened my thighs to his gaze and slowly drew the vibrator out. "Do you want to do it for me please" I asked. Dad reached up between my legs and took hold of my vibrator. Pulling it from my pussy he raised it to his face and sniffed the fluids that were covering it. He then put the tip in his mouth and tasted the juices and kissed the vibrator. He reached forward and put the tip between my pussy lips. With dad holding the vibrator my hands were free to find my nipples and start to pull them gently. This was so much better, my dad thrusting the vibrator in and out of me and me pulling on my breasts. It didn't take long for me to tip over the edge again into a shattering orgasm. When I opened my eyes, my dad had moved onto the bed and was kneeling between my thighs gently rubbing his very hard dick. It looked so good and I felt it was so amazing that I could arouse him so much. I shifted slightly and looked up at him, "Dad, please slide the vibrator into my bum."

He looked surprised but took the vibrator from my pussy. I lifted my legs and held them behind my knees. Both holes were now open to his gaze. He moved the vibrator lower down and began to push the tip into my bum. Gently he began to work it backwards and forwards, deeper each time until it was all the way in. My hand had slipped down to my clit and was rubbing feverishly as the silicon cock worked into my rectum. Now it was all the way in and dad was working it backwards and forwards with one hand and rubbing his cock with the other. I had now lost all caution to the sense of the sexual feeling in my body,

"Dad" I said, "Please fuck me in my pussy with the other cock in my arse." Dad moved forward and began to rub his very hard cock up and down my very wet slit. Gently he found my open hole and began to slide between my lips to bury his cock inside my pussy, I felt so full. The vibrator was buzzing inside my bum and my dad's cock was sliding in and out of my pussy. With my hands pulling on my nipples once again I began to buck up and down riding the cocks filling me. I heard my dad begin to grunt and I put my arms around him holding him tight, he gave another loud grunt and I felt his warm seed begin to fill me. I held him until he had come completely and then let him go. Gently he withdrew from my pussy and I reached down and pulled the still buzzing vibrator from my bum.

Dad reached a tissue from my bedside cabinet and handed it to me. He kissed me on the cheek, picked up his clothes and said, "Don't let the tea go cold darling" and went out of the room.

I sat there astounded. Becky had never even hinted at anything like this before. "Did it ever happen again?" I asked.

"Never" said Becky, "And we never spoke about it, we did become closer after that but I was away at university."

It was a great thing to share. I knew Becky was always sexually adventurous but this was different level.

We hugged each other closely and both in a state of excitement headed to the bedroom. We had amazing sex that night, each role playing out things we had discussed. Becky called me daddy and we reenacted the experience she had with her father, including the vibrator in the bum, and then she lay with her head in my lap and I replayed the events of the previous night, undressing her gently and then exploding into her pussy while she called me 'son' and I called her 'mum'.

The next weekend I was going back to my mother's house for a few jobs to finish off; there wasn't any need to go back quite so soon, but I wanted to make sure mum was all right and not worrying over events. Becky was keen for me to go and I promised to keep her informed of anything that happened.