All Comments on 'The Virgin Neighbor Ch. 01'

by Mrmrsp1nk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story! Back in the day, my wife and I would play "what if" games like this all the time. This brought back many very good memories.

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogover 1 year ago

Fun story and looks like it will develop into some nice neighborly erotica

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

",ice story"...(4) stars...because the neighbor virgin boy promised o,my appeared at the beginning; even tho' he is talked about thru the rest, this could have moved a bit faster.

Let's see what come next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is always the promise of a new day.

shymaleashymaleaabout 1 year ago

Very erotic&naughty story with a wife that could be mine,my wife is a teacher and she wears outfits,not to risky,but certainly giving her students something to think about when they,re on their own(or with friends),she,s allways wearing hold ups or stockings&garterbelt,a skirt giving a nice view of her legs when she,s crossing her legs,under her blouse she ,s covering her tits in a lace bra,seethrough,and her nipples poking through her blouse,a few months ago she was getting a few comments about it,but she responded with asking if they liked it,surprised the headteacher and other teacher said,yes very much but....then students would like it to she said and a good lesson for them to respect women,if you hide a woman,s body they will go looking somewhere else,and probably not respectfull to that girl or woman,they admitted she had a point and just asked her to be classy and not sluttish,off course was her answer,at home she teases me with dirty stories,not saying if they,re true or false,but they make me so horny,she ,s dressed at home,pub,shopping,with family&neighbours a bit more daring,sometimes no bra,skirt short enough to see her knickers&lingerie,and she loves high heel sandals,so yes,i,ve got a sexy in control hotwife,and it turns me on when she ,s teasing&showing off to men etc,i become a obedient sub for her when she ,s so naughty,i do whatever she likes in return for getting more kinky in public&with men,she knows very well how it turns them on and me,sometimes i must jerk of to release my sperm or i was getting embarrased for the wet spot on my pants.She wants to know if it turns men on thinking about a sexy schoolteacher?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrmrsp1nk@Mrmrsp1nk
Husband to a fun and loving wife who has never told me no and is happy to make our fantasies real adventures.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES