The Virgin’s Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god." He pants out, not being able to see just enhances the pleasure he's feeling.

Her tongue goes lower on the underneath of his balls that's sending shivers throughout his body.

"Oh yes, that's amazing." Chris pants, gripping onto the bed sheets.

Once again, Ms Campton's tongue goes slightly lower and she is now licking between his balls and his arsehole. Chris is amazed at how good it actually feels.

"Oooogg Goddddd!!" Chris moans loudly as he feels the first contact of Ms Campton's tongue on his untouched arsehole.

"Mmmmm!" She moans back, her tongue running all over his small, smooth arsehole, rimming him amazingly.

"I can't believe... you're licking my arse." Chris pants out.

"I'm going to be eating your tight little arsehole a lot when you work for me." Ms Campton whispers before returning his tongue to his quivering hole.

"That's.... fine... by... me..." Chris moans out, loving the feeling.

Ms Campton grabs Chris's thighs and pushes them up to his chest, at this angle he can feel her tongue properly going for it on her arsehole.

Sticking her tongue out hard, she starts to fuck his little hole with his. Pushing it in and out until he's soaking wet and loosening up for her.

She pulls back and looks at the little virgin hole in front of her, smiling to herself and knowing that she is about to destroy it and that he has no idea.

She spits on her finger and starts to rub it slowly around his arsehole. Chri's panting gets more constant, loving the feeling.

With a slow, wet movement, Ms Campton pushes her finger inside of his arse. Watching as the rim wraps itself around her finger.

"Ooooohh!" Chris moans out as for the first time in his life something has gone inside of his arse. His young naivety thinking that Ms Campton just likes to play with it until he cums, not knowing Ms Campton's real intentions.

Her knuckle rests against his arse and her finger is all the way inside of him. She curls it up and finds his prostate.

"Oh god!" Chris moans loudly, never feeling such a sensation before.

"I take it you've never played with your arse before?" Ms Campton asks.

"Never..." Chris pants.

"Good." Ms Campton says in a sinister way, smiling at the young boys arse that she is going to take for herself.

She slowly pushes her finger in and out of the tight arsehole, pressing against his prostate at every chance and revels in the young boys moaning and panting.

A few minutes of slowly fingering the young boy, Ms Campton presses a second finger against his loosened hole.

"Oooohh!" He pants out as his arse is stretched further, her second finger joining the other knuckle deep inside of him.

Watching his hole tighten around her fingers, Ms Campton's own cock is rock hard with anticipation. She loves watching the first time a boy learns to love their arse getting fucked.

A few minutes of slow fingering, Ms Campton picks up her pace and starts to finger Chris's hole faster and faster. Rubbing his prostate and making him moan louder and louder.

"How's that?" She asks.

"Fucking amazing." He pants out, he feels her wet tongue on his balls once again and he feels like his head is about to explode.

"Fuuuckk!!" He moans loudly.

"Mmmm good boy." Ms Campton moans.

Pulling out a tub of lube from her pocket, Ms Capton pours a little over her hand and then presses a third finger into his tight little hole.

Chris is keeping his legs to his chest as he feels himself getting stretched even further.

"Fucking hell!" He pants out.

"Such a good little hole." Ms Campton moans as she slides her three fingers knuckle deep into his arsehole, knowing it won't be long until this innocent boy will be moaning from her cock.

Faster and faster Ms Campton was fingering Chris's hole and his moaning is growing more and more intense. She presses against his prostate and his entire body starts to shake.

"Oh fuck, somethings happening!" Chris pants out.

"Are you going to cum from me fingering you?" Ms Campton says with a smile.

"I dooonn'tt knoooww!" Chris moans although he feels something building inside of him.

His feet start to tense, followed by his body shaking and the urge of exploding from within.

This is right where Ms Campton wants him, knowing he is on the brink of his first prostate orgasm, she loves it when a boy submits to her.

In an instance, she pulls her fingers out of his arsehole and Chris's explosive feeling is haltered.

"Noooooo!" He moans desperately, keeping his legs to his chest, "Please don't stop!" He begs.

"You have a choice," Ms Campton says, sitting up and looking at the naked 18 year old lay with his arse waiting for her, "I can give you the best orgasms you can ever wish to experience." She whispers, he fingertips tracing over his body.

"Please!" Chris begs out.

"If you want that, to feel total ecstasy you just need to do one thing." She whispers.

"Anything! I'll do anything!" Chris pleads, desperate to have the feeling back.

"Then you must beg me to fuck your tight, virgin hole with my thick cock until I fill you with my cum." She says.

Her words make Chris's heart sink.

Can I really beg to let this woman fuck me with her cock? I'm not gay, but oh god it feels so good! His mind is torn, the need to feel that pleasure yet the instinct to not let her.

Ms Campton is smiling down at the blindfolded boy, loving watching his mind argue with himself as he comes to terms with his desire to get fucked.

"Okay." Chris says, shocking himself about what he's just agreed to.

"Okay, what?" Ms Campton says, pushing the boy further.

"Do it, please." He whispers.

"You have to beg for my cock if you want it." Ms Campton says, gripping Chris's hard, leaking cock and making his body tense up further.

"Oh fuuckk." He shouts, "Do it, please, fuck my arsehole with your big fucking cock and make me cum!" Chris shouts.

"Good slut," Ms Campton smiles, a sense of accomplishment hitting her, "You want me to stretch your little arsehole with my cock? Once you've taken it you can never go back, you will be thinking of my cock every minute of every day." Ms Campton says. At the same time she lightly grabs his ankles and pulls them onto her shoulders.

Chris can't see because of the blindfold but Ms Campton is now completely naked and her hard cock is just inches from his hole.

With his legs in the air and his arse ready, Chris feels like his body is going to explode.

"Do it, please fuck me, I need it!" Chris pants out accepting his fate.

The head of her cock hits his arsehole and Chris instinctively clenches.

"Relax your hole, accept my cock." Ms Campton whispers.

Chris takes in a few deep breaths and relaxes himself, waiting for a cock to enter him for the first time.

Once again Ms Campton's cock hits his arsehole but Chris doesn't clench this time.

Happy with herself, Ms Campton looks down at the boy with his legs on her shoulders, waiting for her to take his anal virginity. She smiles and rips the blindfold off him.

"Look at my cock, I want you to watch as you become my complete cock taking whore." Ms Campton shouts out.

Chris stares at her perfect body, her big tits and finally he sees her cock. So thick and long just lining up with his hole, he gets a slight bit of fear thinking he won't be able to take it but he's already made his decision.

Smiling down at her conquest, Ms Campton holds onto her cock, Chris's leg remaining on her shoulder and she starts to push into his hole.

"Oh god, you're so big." He moans out, not knowing how he is going to take this thick pole.

"You'll take it my slut." Ms Campton whispers.

Chris wants to close his eyes but something stops him, he can't take his eyes off of the giant cock that's about to rip him open.

Ms Campton starts to push a little harder, the resistance from his arsehole is pushing back but with a little more effort the head of her cock pops inside.

"Fuuuucckkk!!!" Chris shouts out as he arches his back.

"There you go, you're officially a cock taking slut!" Ms Campton moans.

She stares at the tight hole stretching around her thick cock. It's been a few months since she has felt the inside of someone's arsehole, even longer since she's taken a virgin.

Enjoying the tightness around her, she starts to slowly push deeper into him.

Chris's air has been knocked out of his lungs, followed by the burning from his arsehole being stretched beyond belief.

"You're too big, I can't take it." He pants out.

"You can and you will, soon you will be begging for me to fuck you harder!" Ms Campton moans, not taking any sympathy and carrying on pushing inside of him.

Inch after inch disappears into Chris's arsehole. The burning feel never lightens up and Chris has to close his eyes and control his breathing to take it. Her cock feels never ending and Chris feels like she is up to his stomach.

Fucking hell! Ms Campton thinks, This has got to be the tightest arsehole I've ever fucked! I'm going to enjoy using this!

"Mmmmm!" Ms Campton moans, Chris opens his eyes and looks at this beautiful woman.

Looking down, he can no longer see her cock and he then feels her balls touching him.

"That's it boy, you have my 7 inch cock balls deep in your no longer virgin arsehole! You'll never be the same again!" Ms Campton roars out.

Staring at her big tits and her dominant face smiling down at him.

"OOOH FUUUUUCCKKKK!!" Chris roars out and arches his back up, feeling utterly and completely filled with dick.

She keeps his ankles on her shoulders as his arse slowly grows accustomed to being stretched so wide. She brings her hand down and lightly strokes his cock.

"Ooohhh!" He moans at the sensation, feeling like he could come from a slight bit of wind on his cock.

"It's changing now isn't it?" Ms Campton whispers, "The pain is going and your arsehole is getting used to by dick."

"Yeesss." Chris whimpers out.

She loves seeing his face writhe in pleasure and she takes this opportunity to start to move her cock back out of his arsehole.

"Oh god." He pants, feeling his arse stretching back as her cock slowly leaves him.

Leaving half in, Ms Campton pushes her cock slowly balls deep back inside his hole.

For a few minutes she slowly thrusts in and out of him, each push getting easier than the last until she can't feel much resistance.

Ms Campton surprises the boy, with her cock half way in she slams the rest fully inside of him.

"FUCK!!" He shouts at the hard thrust, once again the air gets pushed from his lungs.

"I'm going to destroy your arsehole now." Ms Campton says.

Chris opens his eyes and sees Ms Campton squeezing her own tits, smiling back at him. He goes to speak but nothing comes out and he just nods at her, his mouth wide open and gasping for air.

Without warning, Ms Campton starts to thrust in and out of his hole faster and faster. Each push forward making Chris's body spasm. She builds up until her cock is nearly all the way out of his arsehole before pushing it back in.

Chris is keeping his legs high on her shoulders as he lays there and takes this fucking, the pain nearly all gone and it's been replaced with pure pleasure. His arsehole quivering around her cock that thrusts in and out of him.

"Fuck yes." Ms Campton moans, his arsehole like a vice around her cock as she fucks him faster and faster, "Take my cock you little fucking slut." She moans.

"Yes.. yes... Fuck me." Chris pants out.

Closing his eyes he just lies there and enjoys the pleasure of his arse getting battered.

Knowing that she won't last too long in this tight arsehole, Ms Campton lifts up Chris's arse and reangles her cock, knowing exactly how to please a man.

"FUUUCKKK!!!" Chris screams loudly as her cock hits something inside of him that makes his entire body tremble.

"What the fuck was that?!" He pants out.

"That's your special spot, you're going to love what I'm going to do to you." Ms Campton moans out.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes!" Chris moans over and over, with every thrust hitting his prostate and striking him with a wave of pleasure.

"That's it you little slut, you love my cock fucking you don't you?" Ms Campton moans, loving watching these boys moan for her.

"I love it! It's so fucking good!" Chris pants, not believing how intense this can feel.

Over and over Ms Campton would hit his prostate of this boy who has his legs spread wide open for her.

If the hits before were like a wave of pleasure, what comes next for Chris is like a tidal wave. Something inside of him erupts and his entire body trembles.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKK MEEEEEEE!!!!" He screams out, arches his back tightly and suddenly he's hit in his face by a warm liquid.

Opening his eyes just in time to see another shot of cum firing from his own cock landing directly onto his lips. Over and over his cock shoots cum covering his own face and chest, dripping down off of him.

"OH MY GOD!!" He moans out and cum drips into his mouth, tasting himself and fucking loving it!

His own orgasm forces his arse to clench around Ms Campton's cock.

"I'm about to cum slut!" She announces, "Beg me to fill your arsehole with my cum, beg me to breed you!!" She roars out.

"Fuck! Cum in me! Please fill me with your cum! Breed my fucking arsehole like the cock whore I am for you!!" Chris moans out.

This orgasm like no other, it's never ending and he is seeing stars as Ms Campton never lightens up destroying his arsehole.

"YOU... FUCKING.... WHOOOORRREE!!!" Ms Campton shouts out and her cock erupts in Chris's arsehole.

He can feel mountains worth of cum firing inside of his bowels, like a fire hose exploding just giving him a warm and filling feeling.

"YYEESSS!!" He moans, loving the feeling.

Ms Campton keeps fucking the boys hole until all of her cum has drained from her balls, his arsehole still clenching around her as though he's milking her dry.

Both are panting and covered in sweat by the time Ms Campton's cock grows soft in his arse.

Pulling out, his legs flop down but she can see his gaped arsehole and the mass amount of cum pouring out of it.

"That... was... oh fuck." Chris pants, not being able to think straight. All he can smell and taste is the cum that covers and fills him.

"That was a good first time." Ms Campton pants back, sitting down on the side of the bed.

She grabs some tissues from her draw and hands them to Chris.

"Clean yourself off." She tells him.

Although he still feels week, Chris takes the tissue and starts to wipe the gallon of cum off his face, body and finally the cum leaking from his arsehole.

By the time he's done he has come back to his senses, sitting up and looking at Ms Campton, still completely naked.

"I can't believe we just did that, I just got fucked." He says in disbelief.

"That's going to be happening a lot more." She says with a smile.

Although Chris is worried about how much he actually enjoyed it, he knows that he can't go back to normal cumming now. That prostate orgasm was just too good.

"Go hop in the shower." She tells him.

Walking to her bathroom, Chris has a limp from the fucking and his arse starts to feel sore. He steps in and uses the best power shower he has ever used.

This is so crazy, I crashed into her and now she fucks me? He thinks while he lets the water wash all over him.

Coming back out, Ms Campton is just wearing a robe.

"We still have all night and morning." She tells him with a smile.

Just hearing this, Chris can feel his cock starting to grow again.

"But, I won't be able to fuck your arse again." She tells him which surprisingly makes him disappointed, "You don't want too much too soon, but don't worry, I'll be back in that arsehole soon enough." She tells him.

Ms Campton and Chris go into her living room and start to watch TV together, they order some food and have a nice meal.

After they are done and still sitting at her dining room table, Chris has stayed naked this entire time, Ms Campton looks at him and smiles.

"Time for your desert." She says.

Smiling back at her, Chris gets onto his knees and crawls between Ms Campton's legs. Moving her robe out of the way he sees her rock hard cock looking right at him.

Opening his mouth, he wraps his lips around it and starts to bob up and down happily.

The end for now.