The Virgin’s Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few minutes Chris licks on Ms Campton's nipple as her moaning starts to get louder and her breathing gets heavier.

"Enough," She orders and Chris immediately stops, "Get back between my legs."

Between her thighs, Chris waits for the order to finally be allowed up her skirt.

Ms Campton spreads her legs wider and her skirt slightly pulls up again and shows her bare thighs.

"Put your hands on my thighs." She orders.

Doing as he's told, Chris feels her soft skin, dreaming of finally getting to taste her pussy and to have sex with her.

"Keep going." Ms Campton orders.

Chris's hands slowly work their way up her thighs, touching her skirt he keeps lifting it as he goes. Closer and closer to being between her thighs. He sees the first glance of her black underwear.

"W-what's that?" Chris asks in shock.

He sees a bulge in her underwear. He keeps lifting up her skirt and in shock he sees a very large bugle underneath her underwear.

"Do not stop." Ms Campton orders in a firm tone.

"You... You have a dick?" Chris asks, his hands still on her thighs but his jaw nearly on the ground.

"Yes," Ms Campton calmly tells him, "Now, take it out."

As though his hands have a mind of their own, Chris pulls down her thong and her cock springs free. It, is, huge!

At least 7 inches and as thick as a can.

"Good boy, now. Hold it." Ms Campton orders.

"I... I'm not gay." Chris tells her, not taking his eyes off from her cock.

"I know that." Ms Campton says calmly.

"B-but you're a man." Chris stutters out.

"I'm not, I'm a woman... with a dick." She tells him.

"I... I... I can't do this." Chris stutters out but still not moving.

He feels Ms Campton's finger on his chin and makes him look at her.

"You remember our contract, if you say no then I will have to go through insurance. You don't want that do you?" She asks.

"No, but.." Before Chris can finish she interrupts him.

"Well then, unless you want to pay for fixing my Rolls-Royce, you're going to take my cock down that pretty young throat of yours."

Oh my god! Chris's body shakes at her words, sending a weird wave of pleasure through his body.

He doesn't reply, instead he looks back down to the hard cock in front of him. A slight glisten of precum coming out of the top.

Chris has never fantasised about men before, he's never even thought about a man in that way. But, he can't deny how turned on he is right now.

Wordlessly, he slowly wraps his fingers around the hard cock. Feeling his girth and its warmth in his palm, Chris realises that he can't even close his fingers around the shaft.

"Good boy, get used to my cock." Ms Campton whispers.

Chris feels like he's in a trance, not believing the situation he finds himself in. Without thinking, his hands starts to slowly move up and down the thick cock. The skin moving with his hand as it spreads precum around.

A minute or two of staring at this hard cock, her smooth, large balls, Ms Campton speaks again.

"Enough of the foreplay, put my big, hard cock in your mouth now." She orders.

Chris gives one last look to Ms Campton who is smiling down at him. For such a beautiful woman, she has a huge dick.

The cock is so smooth, so big, so warm.

What can I do? I can't say no. Chris thinks.

Making his decision, Chris licks his lips and holds the cock aiming at him.

He lowers his head and feels the warmth from the cock inside his mouth. As the head touches his tongue, Chris closes his mouth and wraps his lips around the cock.

"Mmmm yes," Ms Campton moans, "I knew you'd look natural as my cocksucker."

Cocksucker? Chris doesn't like the term, but right now he guesses he is one.

Weirdly, feeling this hard cock in his mouth feels, as Ms Campton says, natural.

Chris brings his tongue up and rubs it along the head, tasting her sticky precum which is intoxicating.

"Mmmmm." He accidentally moans around the dick, surprising himself with how much he likes the taste.

Closing his eyes, Chris enjoys the feel of the cock in his mouth and he slowly moves his lips past the head and rolls his tongue all around it. Getting under the skin and directly onto the cock, it feels so smooth, so perfect.

"That's it, enjoy my cock." Ms Campton moans, sitting back and watching her latest conquest come to terms with his new role.

Chris slowly bobs up and down, only just being able to get an inch or so past the head in his mouth. He is lovingly sucking this cock and massaging the head with his tongue, now in love with the feel and the taste.

"One thing I love more than having complete control over someone," Ms Campton moans, "Is watching a supposedly straight boy turn into my cock loving slut."

Ooooh fuck! Chris moans in his head at Ms Campton's words. Getting more into it, Chris starts to bob faster up and down the thick cock.

Thinking that what Ms Campton did to him felt amazing, he tries to copy her.

Taking the cock out of his mouth, Chris holds it up and plants his tongue onto her smooth balls. Running his wet tongue all over them and taking the hard egg shapes into his mouth. He moans around it and then he runs his wet tongue all the way from the balls to the tip.

"Mmmm a quick learner I see." Ms Campton moans.

"Mmmm." Chris moans, happy that he's pleasing her.

He wraps his lips back around the cock and starts to bob up and down again. With a passion he is flicking his tongue all over the head as he sucks.

"See how much you can take down your throat." Ms Campton orders.

"Mmmm." Chris agrees.

Opening his mouth wider, he pushes his head further down.

"Gllgg!!" He gags and coughs, spitting the cock out of his mouth as it hits his throat.

"You'll get better." Ms Campton tells him.

Looking up at her and panting for air, a string of spit down his face.

"I'm sorry." Chris whispers.

"It's okay, now get my cock back in your mouth." She orders.

Chris is amazed at how these words are turning him on so much.

He wipes his mouth and wraps his moist lips back around the hard cock. He gets straight back to bobbing up and down as best he could.

Holding onto Ms Campton's hips for support, Chris just bobs his head up and down. Flicking the head with his tongue he can feel her cock twitching in his mouth and her legs tensing.

Ms Campton rests her hands on his head and just her touch is giving him pleasure.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth." Ms Campton warns.

Chris almost forgot that this would lead to her cumming, although the idea isn't appealing to him he knows better than to stop. He sucks harder and moves one hand to massage her smooth balls that he feels tighten.

"Fuck yes, swallow my cum you fucking slut!" Ms Campton moans.

"MMMMM!!" Chris moans around the cock at being called slut.

He feels her cock expand and the first hit of cum landing directly on his tongue. One small amount of the thick liquid and he is hooked.

He swallows that down but more and more cum fires into his mouth. Too much for him to take he coughs and spits some up that lands back onto her cock.

"Sorry." He coughs out whilst still gagging.

"Not bad for your first time." Ms Campton says.

Chris looks up at her smiling at him, her cock slowly going soft in front of her. He still finds it mind blowing seeing such a beautiful woman with amazing tits but then a cock attached to her.

"You better clean up the cum you spilled." Ms Campton orders.

"Yes, do you have any..."

"With your tongue." Ms Campton interrupts him.

Chris knows better than to argue, he sticks out his tongue and starts to lick up the puddles of cum that lie over Ms Campton. Swallowing down every drop and loving it all.

She pressed her heel to Chris's chest and slightly pushes him back. Lifting back up her thong, Ms Campton stands up and pulls her skirt back down. Her tits still on show and Chris can't take his eyes off from them.

"Come with me." She orders.

Chris starts to crawl behind her before she stops and turns around.

"You can walk," She tells him and Chris stands up, "But good that you assumed you would crawl. I'm impressed."

Chris silently follows her through the house and into what he figures is her home office. It's a large room, filled with bookshelves, a wooden desk and three leather chairs.

Ms Campton sits down on one side of the desk and gestures for Chris to sit on the other. She pulls out a piece of paper and a pen.

"Fill it in." She orders.

Chris looks at the paper and realises it is a form for bank details.

"What's this for?" He asks.

"So I can set up your payments for working for me." She tells him.

So, I am pretty much a prostitute for her? He thinks to himself.

Not questioning it, although he as issues, Chris fills it in and hands it back to her.

"Good, you will get your first pay this Friday. I'll also put a bonus in so you can fix your car." Ms Campton tells him.

"Really?" Chris asks, getting extremely happy now with the situation.

"I can't have you working for me whilst driving a battered car." She says with a slight chuckle.

Smiling to himself, Chris still has doubt about taking money for having sex, but if it means he has an income and can pay to fix his car without his family finding out then he's not going to say no.

"Okay, you can go home now." She tells him.

Chris looks down and remembers that he's completely naked. Also, he's disappointed that Ms Campton isn't going to help him cum, getting immensely horny after sucking her dick.

"You will learn that you are here for my pleasure. I will do what I can to make you enjoy it, however me cumming is always above yours." She tells him.

"I- I understand." Chris replies, although he's not happy with it.

He goes back into the living room and puts on his clothes. Just before leaving Ms Campton shouts out.

"I will be in touch soon, don't worry."

He gives her a smile and leaves.

Getting back in his bed, Chris's head is spinning.

Did I really just suck a dick? Have I agreed to do this for the next year? And finally, Am I gay?

CHAPTER 4

Learning The Job Role

It's been three days since Chris sucked his first dick, ever since he hasn't gotten Ms Campton out of his head. He constantly thinks of her, her cock and then his own starts to grow. His urge to do it again is growing stronger and stronger.

Then, his phone vibrates for a text.

"Outside, now." It says, from Ms Campton.

Chris opens his window and sees a very expensive car parked just down the road. She must've seen him because the lights flashed a few times.

"I'm just nipping out!" Chris shouts to his parents and runs down the stairs and out the door.

Running to the car, he sees Ms Campton smiling at him from the inside and he opens the door and gets in.

"Good boy, I'm happy with your speedy timing." She tells him, turns the engine on and starts to drive.

"Not a problem." He says with a smile. He looks at his "Boss", wearing a dress and a full face of make up, her jet-black hair perfectly straight. Chris starts to wonder how long it must take her to get ready like this.

When he starts to look at her legs he feels his cock growing in his pants.

As she begins to drive slowly away from Chris's house, without looking away from the road she says.

"Right, start sucking my cock."

"What?" Chris asks, he knows what she says but he doesn't believe it.

"What have I told you about not liking to repeat myself? Lift up my dress and suck my cock until I tell you to stop." She says in a harsher tone.

Chris is nervous that people on the street will be able to see in but his new found love of her cock takes over.

He takes off his seat belt and gets onto his knees, Ms Campton is driving slow enough that it's no trouble.

He pulls up her skirt and sees her hard cock sticking out of a blue lacy thong. Even though it's already out he pulls the thong down and grips the cock in his hands.

Opening his mouth, Chris leans down and wraps his lips around her thick cock.

"Good boy." Ms Campton moans as Chris starts to bob up and down her cock.

Ms Campton continues to drive as Chris eagerly takes as much of her cock down his throat as he can, running his tongue all over her shaft. It's harder from this angle to suck her dick than it was last time but he does the best he can.

"Spit on it." She orders him.

Pulling his mouth away, Chris lets some spit fall from his mouth onto the head of her cock and uses his hand to spread it all around. He slowly wanks her off, his hand and the cock now covered in spit. Then, Chris realises that they have stopped, he looks up and sees they are at a red light.

Looking out the window, there are three girls stood on the side of the road staring through the window right at him. At first they are shocked, then they burst into laughter.

Chris is even more embarrassed as Ms Campton puts her window down and shouts at the girls.

"He's a great cocksucker girls."

"Oh my god!" One of the girls shout and Ms Campton does her window back up and continues to drive.

Chris is staring at her, his face beet red with humiliation.

"Don't be embarrassed about this, you're doing great." She tells him.

Chris wants to curl up into a ball and forget that that's just happened, but he looks back down and sees Ms Campton's cock still waiting for him and he just decides to carry on.

Opening his mouth he gets back to bobbing up and down on it like the cocksucker he has become.

"Oh yeah, run your tongue around my cock boy." Ms Campton orders and Chris does as he's told.

Holding her cock in one hand he licks it all over, the mix of his spit and her precum filling his senses.

He feels the car pulling up and Chris stops, looks up and sees that they are in an empty car park.

"Stay there." She orders.

The two get out of the car and Ms Campton walks over to Chris's side. Opening his door, she pulls up her dress and Chris is now eye level with her cock.

"Get back to sucking my dick." Ms Campton orders.

Chris sits up in the seat, his legs out of the car and he goes back to bobbing up and down her thick cock. It's an easier angle now and he can properly move his head back and forth and take more of her cock down his throat.

"Time to see how much you can take." Ms Campton says and holds onto Chris's head, "Relax your throat, I'm going to fuck your mouth."

Chris tries to do as he's told, then he feels Ms Campton pushing her cock into him. The head hits his throat and his gag reflex kicks in.

He tries to pull back and spit her cock out but her grip on his head is too strong and she keeps pushing deeper and deeper.

"GLLLGGGG!!" Chris gags around the cock but Ms Campton isn't letting up.

"Take it you fucking slut!" She shouts loudly and Chris panics that people will see them.

He can feel every inch of her cock sliding down his throat, choking on it's every groove and vein as his spit starts to pour down his chin.

"GLLLGGGG!!" He gags again as he feels her smooth balls resting on his chin. His mouth is unnaturally wide and he opens his eyes and sees Ms Campton smiling down at him.

"Fuck hell!! You have 7 inches of cock down your throat you little whore!" She shouts loudly and Chris nearly cums in his pants at her words.

Holding his head still, Ms Campton doesn't hold back as she starts to fuck his throat as though it were a pussy. Harder and harder Chris can feel her balls hitting his chin as she bottoms out at every thrust.

"Gllg...Gllg...Glllggg." He gags over and over, his spit is flying out of him and Ms Campton's moans are getting louder and louder.

Without any warning, Chris feels a shot of warm liquid hit down his throat and he realises that she is cumming. The second load of cum that he has ever swallowed is pouring down his throat, to his disappointment, Chris can't taste it as much as the cum is past his mouth and just going straight down, but he sits there and takes it anyway.

A few seconds later, Ms Campton releases Chris's head and pulls her cock out, a pile of spit follows it and lands on the floor beneath them and Chris pants for air.

"Good job, we'll make a proper cocksucker out of you yet." She tells him and pats his head.

"T-thank you." Chris says back although he doesn't know why.

"Right, let's get you home." Ms Campton says and gets back into the car and starts to drive.

"I think you're getting used to your job well." She says as they drive.

"Thank you Ms Campton." Chris replies, although it comes out a little rough as his throat is sore from the fucking.

"You're coming to mine on Saturday night, you will be spending the night so bring a change of clothes." She tells him.

"Yes Ms Campton." Chris replies, knowing not to argue.

"Good boy." She replies.

The rest of the drive home is in silence and Chris gets out the car and goes to bed, luckily for him his parents don't see him and don't ask any questions.

CHAPTER 5

A Night With The Boss

Saturday night. Chris has packed a bag and is getting ready to go over to Ms Campton's. He's told him parents that he's staying at a friends, when in reality he knows that it's going to be a night of sucking dick and hopefully having his own sucked.

He is hard as a rock just at the thought.

Getting into his car, that's he's booked into the garage to get fixed thanks to his bonus from Ms Campton, he heads over.

"Hi Ms Campton." He says going into her house.

"Chris, how are you?" She asks, not dressed in her usual smart suits but in pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

"Good thanks, how're you?" He replies.

"Good, are you ready for your first night here?" She asks.

"Definitely." He tells her, wanting her to know he is happy to be here and to please her.

"Good, come with me." She says.

Chris follows Ms Campton through her huge house and finally into her bedroom. Like all of the other rooms, it is massive. A giant bed in the middle and on one side is a bathroom and the other is a walk in wardrobe.

"Put your bad in here." She says and Chris leaves it in the wardrobe.

"Okay, get undressed and get on the bed." She orders.

Chris is more than happy to obey, ripping off his clothes he lies down and his hard cock is at full alert, hoping that Ms Campton will suck his dick again.

"Slowly wank." She orders.

Chris looks at her but does as he's told. Gripping his hard cock, he starts to slowly wank as Ms Campton remains at the side, holding a glass of wine and watching him.

"Are you enjoying working for me?" Ms Campton asks.

"Definitely!" Chris replies, his cock already leaking precum into his hand.

"Good, now lick your precum." She orders.

Chris is hesitant at first, but Ms Campton gives him a stern look and he bring his hand to his mouth, sticking out his tongue he tastes his own precum for the first time.

"Good boy." Ms Campton says, she puts her wine glass down and goes into one of her draws. Pulling out a blindfold, Chris's cock jumps when he sees it. Hoping to get into something kinky with her.

Without saying a word, Ms Campton puts the blindfold over Chris's face.

"Stay still." She orders.

With his legs open, he feel Ms Campton get onto the bed between them.

"Oooohhh!" He moans loudly as he feels her warm mouth around his cock, "That's so good." He moans.

"Mmmm." Ms Campton moans back to him, "I'm surprised how good a cock you have, for a smaller man." She says.

"Thank you." Chris pants out as Ms Campton swallows his cock whole and starts to bob up and down on it.

He doesn't care that she has a cock, her blowjob skills are fucking amazing.

He feels a hand on his right thigh and it pushes it to the side, then, he feels a warm, wet tongue licking his balls.