The Virgin Sacrifice

Story Info
I’ll take you there.
765 words
3.52
13.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wooden door creeks open, you shiver, the tension rising within you.

Closing the door, the wooden beam locked in place, your only means of exit forbidden.

My footsteps echo of the church walls as I move towards you. Your fate a certainty.

There you lay, lit for my eyes by the flickering pillar candles.

I see you moving, I wonder to what end.

Thrones surrounding you wrists, your ankles, pinning you to the cold stone alter.

White covers you from my view, the last remaining barrier from my desires. Your last semblance of hope.

As I step out of the shadows, you finally see me, you see the small dagger in my hand, it's blade glinting in the dim light.

I am beside you, my fingers run the length of your body. You squirm, pleading evident in your eyes.

The dagger moves to your chest, dragging it down, slicing through the thin fabric, exposing your waiting pale flesh to me.

Again my fingertips trail down your body, skin rising in my wake, a slight breathy moan escapes your lips.

I reach your clenched thighs, moving my fingers inwards, opening you.

Your body betrays you, a slight glisten on your lips.

I want you.

I will have you.

Rising from my position I join you, straddling your waist. There is no escape now.

I look down at you, staring into you, a ghost of a smile.

Leaning down I take your mouth with my own. Hard, my tongue probing. Pulling away, your lower lip between mine, a metallic taste.

I feel your back arch beneath me. The thrones, digging into you wrists with the movement.

My hands, gliding down your shoulders, searching for their destination.

Fingers finding nipples, pinching at them, hardening with my touch.

I want to play with you, to make you crave my touch.

Pulling, rolling, your nipples rising to stiff peaks.

You biting your lip, your eyes closing.

My mouth moves to engulf your nipples, sucking hard, my tongue circling. Teeth closing, grazing as I pull away.

Repeating from nipple to nipple. Moans filling the air.

Words fall from your lips, begging for more.

I move down you, standing once again at the end of the alter. Your legs open to me. You wetness marking the stone.

I can smell your arousal.

My fingers move up your lower legs to your thighs, spreading you wider.

Finally I see what will be mine.

I dip my fingers between you folds, spreading them wider, you clit engorged.

Gently I begin to circle it, the lightest of pressure.

Round and round. I feel you twitching.

I think you are ready.

My hands, slide down lower.

A single finger positioned at your entrance.

I look up your body, your nipples hard in the cold air.

I small dip inside you, you are wet.

I bring it to my lips, I want to taste you, as I stare into your eyes.

Fingers holding your lips apart, thumb pressed to your clit.

This time, pushing forward into you, my three fingers fill you.

A small gasp of pain, stretching around the intrusion.

Pulling out of you, a slight red streak costs my fingers.

A primal sound escapes my mouth.

Over and over again, the pace slowly building. Your walls tight around me.

My knuckles rubbing at your inner walls.

Your back arches as I find something within you.

I watch as I move within you, your wetness creating a sound we both can hear.

I lean down, I want to taste you again.

Holding your lips apart my tongue finds your clit, licking, sucking you into my mouth.

My fingers going deeper with every thrust.

I pull out of you. Your opening missing the intrusion.

Four fingers enter you, curling.

Mouth sucking.

Breathing increasing.

In and out.

Harder.

Tongue toying with you.

Back arching.

In and out.

Faster.

Teeth biting.

Moans escaping.

In and out.

Deeper.

Your body tightening around me. Walls clenching pulling me in.

Your body begins to tremble.

I do not stop, my fingers fucking you, my mouth on your clit.

One final push into you.

One final curl of my fingers.

One final press on you clit.

Thrones digging in as your whole body moves against your will.

My movements continue as your orgasm rips through you.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursing through you.

Your body stills.

My fingers leave you.

I move up your body once more.

Looking at you I smile, leaning down I kiss your lips. Powerful and unhurried.

Forever connected in this heavenly experience.

You are mine.

3