All Comments on 'The Virgin Valentine'

by Vaginalpuppetry

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisover 6 years ago
Beautifully Erotic

Well done. I really enjoyed the love between your two characters. Perhaps one of the best 'First Time' stories I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lovely story.Good characters sensitively written.Thank you.

lonelyhdlonelyhdover 6 years ago
Great!!

This one is tied for my favorite Valentine's Day submission with maybe a slight edge to you. Great romance with just enough sex to be erotic. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

This is the best story on Literotica by far! The perfect amount of backstory, romance and sex all wonderfully combined into a literary masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five stars...

are not sufficient. This story is really outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story.

What fun! Great story, with love, good hot sex but more than sex, and actual dialog, not stilted. Good grammar and not full of typos, either, which is unusual on here. Thanks, and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Special quality

Thanks for helping me to relive the wonderful exhilaration of my ‘Gwen’

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 6 years ago
Well Done!

Awesome 1st time experience and very well written. I could almost see them, definitely felt the love. Happy Valentine's Day to you and good luck!! Please keep writing.

catamitecatamiteabout 6 years ago
Fucking Fabulous

I was right with her every step of the way. Well written, well told. If there aren't wedding bells in the future then Ryan is a fool, but then again, Gwen deserves a chance to taste the pleasures of other fruit. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A well written story

You were great with your story.... Trust me I am not a prude in any way shape.. I have had my share of women and even had the luck to have two virgins... If I may though.. in your next story with two wonderful people sharing a wonderful experience , leave out the word fuck.... It took away a little when this wonderful young woman was giving it all to read she said "fuck me" Ryan... except for those spots in your story I look forward to reading more from you....

the escapee from Jersey City

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 6 years ago
Superb story

Slow and steady build-up to the climax--well-described. Thoroughly enjoyed this story. It's worth way more than five stars, but unfortunately, that's the limit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BEAUTIFUL LOVE. ❤️ VALENTINE CHERRY 🍒

BEAUTIFUL LOVE ❤️ STORY. !!! VALENTINES CHERRY 🍒 FIRST TIME FUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL

The perfect Valentine's Day present...for both of them. For a future sequel, you could write about the day they plan to take the next step for a couple, conception. Teasing and abstaining for a week, to make their sexual tension soar, they have a marathon weekend of passionate sex coincident with her monthly peak in fertility (and desire). It would be another first in their loving relationship. Color me a hopeless romantic. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TOO SLOW

Good sex needs to be drawn out, gradual, building up. This was all that. However, the drawn out was so prolonged and wordy, it was dragged out, which had me skipping and scanning. Good sex need not be 100 MPH, but this was 15 MPH construction zone slow. So 3 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Well Written!

This story should have put into the category of First Time With Love as the essence of love permeated the story. The story clearly described their positions for each love making act. The ultimate love making act was her laying her soft warm titties on top of his chest following the completion of their love act. It is the ultimate cuddling act. MM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I cannot IMAGINE a Catholic girl being anywhere near that generous with her boyfriend. Judgement, suspicion and mistrust reign and, when things go bad, EVERYONE gangs up on the man.

VaginalpuppetryVaginalpuppetryabout 1 year agoAuthor

How very non-judgmental of you, last anon. I wrote this story specifically for a Catholic friend of mine based on her real experiences. I say this as someone who is non-religious, stop putting everyone in a box.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous