The Virgin Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should probably get dried off before the hot water runs out," I answered. We had been in there for quite a while now, and the tank wouldn't keep up much longer.

"After you then," she replied, waving to the glass door. I shut off the water and stepped out first, handing a towel back to her before retrieving my own.

With it being February, we were quick to dry off. The heater in this unit worked fine, but the chill of winter air still managed to creep in through the window, especially if you were wet. As much as I enjoyed watching the droplets of water cling to Gwen's curves, I diligently patted her dry, ensuring no spot had been left untouched before throwing the towel over the rod to dry.

Gwen's clothes were still in the living room, and I cautiously stepped into the den, still nude, to retrieve them. She wasn't planning to slip back into her dress just yet, however. This was mostly to avoid any awkward questions from my roommate should he return earlier than expected. We had a rule regarding sex on the shared furniture, though technically Gwen and I hadn't actually had sex.

When I reentered my bedroom Gwen was already comfy in one of my button up shirts and a pair of my socks, vibrantly colored and coming up almost to her knee. The hem of the shirt covered just below her waist, but I didn't have any underwear here for her to wear, which meant she was still bottomless. I handed her the pair of lacy pink panties, watching from the corner of my eye as she gracefully slipped them back on while I put her dress on a hanger.

"Cuddle time?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"That sounds lovely," Gwen replied, already flopping down on my mattress while I hunted for a pair of boxers and the TV remote. A shirt would just make me uncomfortable, and I knew she would prefer laying against my bare skin, smelling just like the soap she'd cleaned me with.

Just a few minutes later we were curled up beneath my sheets, my arm already going numb beneath her as she lay with her head on my chest. The TV was on and one of her favorite chick-flick movies was playing, but neither of us paid it any mind. She curled up tight against me, throwing her leg over my own, the smooth, warm skin feeling great against me.

Her fingers began to trace little circles on my abdomen, teasing the muscles I'd worked so hard to acquire. It tickled, nearly as much as her eyelashes against my skin, and I loved every second of it. Gwen was by far the best thing to ever happen to me, and I was thrilled to have shared something deeply intimate with her on this special day. I couldn't possibly ask for more, but Gwen was determined to give it to me anyway.

"Ryan?" she asked in her sweet little voice.

"Hmm?" I answered,

She hesitated before she spoke again. "You didn't get to cum again, in the shower."

I laughed softly, careful not to hurt her neck as my chest moved. "No, I didn't, but that's perfectly fine. I just wanted to make sure you were completely satisfied."

She giggled, and her hand continued to trace the circles, the fingers now wandering a bit lower down my waist. "Oh believe me, I am beyond satisfied!" Her eyes met mine now, still shining blue. "But it doesn't seem fair, you giving me two orgasms and only having one for yourself."

I thought I knew where this was going. I could see it playing out in my mind, the way her hand would travel lower until it slipped below my underwear, teasing me free until her lips came down to work their magic. I certainly wouldn't complain, but it really wasn't necessary.

I shrugged. "I'm perfectly content with how things are, don't worry." I then gave her another little grin. "But if you're really feeling bad about it later, you can even up the score, okay?"

More giggling, followed by the sudden sensation of her head leaving my chest to give me a kiss. I held her cheek in my hand, ensuring that it was a long one, finally releasing her only when I was satisfied. The look in her eyes was dripping with mischief by the time our lips parted. The warmth of her panties against my thigh informed me that she was dripping in other ways as well.

"I've been thinking about it, and I think evening the score is exactly what we need to make this Valentine's perfect. What do you think?"

Again, I shrugged. "I'm happy no matter what."

She rolled her eyes, knowing that I would happily welcome another orgasm, but then she bit her lip, a look of nervousness returning to her face for the first time since she arrived. It caught my attention quickly.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, unsure of why she would suddenly be blushing.

She nodded, still biting her lip before speaking. "I'm fine." That's when her hand finally breached the elastic barrier beneath the sheets, her warm fingers once again taking claim to my cock. I was already growing harder to her touch.

Then, she asked me something she'd never asked before, and I was suddenly aware of why she seemed nervous. "Do you have a condom?"

My smile disappeared, replaced by a look of shock and confusion. "A condom?" I asked, as though I hadn't heard properly, though I was certain I had.

She nodded. "Yeah. Do you have any in here?"

"Why would we need a condom?" I could already guess the answer, but I was still in disbelief.

Gwen rolled her eyes again, but giggled soon after. It was a good sign that her nervousness was beginning to ease. "What do you think?"

I sat up higher on the bed, ensuring that I could look her directly in the eye before I spoke. "Gwen, are you sure about this?" I asked, genuinely concerned that she might be feeling pressured to do something she'd rather not. "I mean, if you're worried about me having another orgasm, you really don't have to."

Her fingers continued to play with me, slowly reviving the erection that had wavered at her words. "I'm sure. I've been thinking about it since we climbed in to bed. You've been so patient with me, Ryan, and you've proven time and time again that you're with me for more than just the sex."

I touched her cheek with my fingers, feeling the warmth of her blush as her smile widened. I didn't know what to say in that moment, except for the one thing that I knew without a doubt.

"I love you, Gwen."

Her eyes grew brighter, the tears catching the light of the TV just right. "I love you too, Ryan!"

I pulled her up for another kiss, the most passionate one we'd ever shared. I'd never kissed another woman like this in my life. If my words weren't strong enough, I was going to make damn sure this kiss would deliver the message. My hand instinctively wandered down her back, sliding under the shirt to feel the warmth of her spine.

When we finally parted, I was still determined to protect her from doing something she might regret. "I do have condoms. That's not a problem, but Gwen, are you certain this is what you want? I would gladly wait another year, or however long it takes, so long as you're still my girl in the end."

"I know you would, and that's what makes this such an easy decision," she answered. "When you had your little slip earlier, you were so worried about me. It was incredibly sweet, how you were only concerned about whether or not I was okay, and all that time I was debating asking you to just slide it all the way in."

I cocked my head in surprise. "Seriously? I honestly thought I'd hurt you."

Gwen shrugged, still smiling. "A little, yes, but you wouldn't believe how good it felt at the same time. The pain was nothing compared to how badly I wanted you to push deeper, but you were sweet, and I decided to finish what we'd started instead." Another giggle. "And that's a good thing, because you weren't wearing a condom, and I doubt either of us would have cared enough in the moment to go look for one."

She wasn't wrong. Birth control was something we'd discussed a few times, but until we were sexually active there had been little point in spending the money. I kept condoms in my drawer for this exact reason, though I hadn't quite expected to use any of them so soon.

"Well, I just..."

"Ryan, you can ask me if I'm certain a million times, and the answer is always going to be 'yes,'" she replied, before I could continue. "I really do love you, and I can tell that you love me too. If my first time is going to be with anyone, I want it to be with you. And it's Valentine's Day! This is one of the few gifts we can give one another that isn't owned by the jewelry or candy industries."

She had a point, though I imagined the lingerie company that made her panties would want at least some credit for tonight's excitement. I didn't mention that, of course, and instead brought my lips down for one more kiss. It was all the answer Gwen needed, but to seal the deal I allowed my hand, still beneath her shirt, to explore new territory.

My other hand was instinctively undoing the buttons of my own shirt, slowly revealing Gwen's breasts as her hand pulled me free of my boxers. She stroked faster now, emboldened by the throbbing of my cock as it grew harder in her grasp. The shirt parted down the middle, and her nipple was too tempting to ignore. I left her lips and traveled south, nibbling my way down her neck, teasing her collar bone before finally diving to take the tiny pink bud in my mouth. She moaned as my tongue swirled around her nipple, teasing it to erection before coming back up to silence her with a kiss.

Gwen then decided that my boxers were an unnecessary obstacle, releasing my meat just long enough to help me wiggle free of them. She took a second to slip the shirt free of her arms before climbing back on top of me, pressing her body against mine as we kissed and touched.

I loved the way she felt against me, but I was ready to take control. In an impressive show of strength, I pulled Gwen's slender body beneath me, rolling on top of her as she squealed from below. I was fully nude above her, but there was still one barrier I had to take care of, and it was made of pink lace. The socks could stay where they were for all I cared.

Lifting myself up on my knees, I took hold of Gwen's panties and began to pull them off. She lifted her butt from the mattress to make my job easier. Earlier I had taken my time undressing her, patiently tugging away the thong to reveal the treat waiting for me below. This time, however, I was hungry, and the panties quickly disappeared over the side of the bed with the rest of our clothing. Gwen's legs came back to rest on the mattress, still parted around me as I began to kiss a path up her thigh.

I'd never gone down on Gwen before, but if we were going to have sex tonight there was no point being coy. She didn't argue, guessing my intentions as my lips kissed and nibbled their way closer to her pussy. I listened for her objections, but heard only the sighs and moans of a young woman aching with lust. I saw no reason to keep her waiting.

My tongue parted her labia with one slippery motion, tasting her for the first time. Her moans betrayed her eagerness for more, her legs parting wider in invitation. I accepted, giving another lick along her opening before moving to flick her tiny clit. I was teasing her, pleased with the way her body twitched to my every touch, her moans persuading me to continue. In mere seconds, Gwen was writhing in ecstasy before me, my hands holding tight to her thighs to keep her still.

I flicked faster and harder, pulling myself close as I worked her virgin pussy with my tongue. I licked along her lips, thankful to find them slippery and smooth, the unique taste of her juices waiting for me. I kissed her, giving the same attention to her now as I had with her lips above, sucking her labia and parting her with my tongue. Her moans grew louder, gasping with every new sensation as I showed her all that she'd been missing. It was all very revealing, and in just a few minutes I knew exactly how to make her cum. Gwen, however, had other plans.

She relaxed the arch of her back to peer down at me, still licking and sucking between her legs. "Condom! Where is it?"

I laughed as I rose to my knees once more, wiping her juices from my lips with my hand. "Someone's being a bit impatient," I replied with a smirk. Without waiting for her retort, I reached over to my nightstand, opening the drawer and retrieving an unopened box. The packaging came apart with ease, and I quickly removed a single condom wrapper from its contents.

Gwen watched with curiosity now, her lack of patience overridden by a desire to learn. I ripped open the foil package and placed the condom on the tip of my cock, rolling it down with practiced hands under her gaze. They were a lubricated brand, but my tongue had ensured this wouldn't be necessary. Still, I knew that what came next would be a lifechanging, and possibly painful, experience for Gwen. It wasn't something I took lightly.

"This is it. It's not too late to back out now. Are you sure?"

Her smile was the most reassuring thing I'd ever seen. Blue eyes met with mine, telling me her feelings before her lips parted to form words. "I know you'll take care of me. I'm ready."

I gave her a nod, excitement finally winning the battle with my nerves. Holding myself up with one hand and guiding with the other, I slid higher between her legs and placed the tip of my cock against her. Gwen's breath tightened in anticipation as I began to tease up and down, coating myself in her juices. She bit her lip as the teasing slowed. The moment had come.

I gently guided myself in to her, pushing slowly and carefully between her lips. She grimaced slightly, but Gwen was soaking wet and well prepared for what was to come, allowing for a smooth entry. I worked my way deeper inside, stretching her virgin walls as I penetrated further and further with each thrust, covering my shaft in her arousal. I studied her face as I filled her for the first time, certain that I'd find blood on my sheets when we were finished, but her eyes were quick to dispel any of my concerns. The little pain had been brief, and now her only expression was one of pure joy and pleasure.

"Congratulations," she whispered up to me, her hand coming to my cheek. "You're officially my first."

I offered a smile before leaning in for a kiss. The worst was over, and now the fun would truly begin. With both hands now free, I held myself up and began the slow withdrawal, watching her smile vanish into another moan as my cock retreated. It was incredibly easy, and I couldn't help but smile. Gwen was dripping with arousal, and I was eager to take advantage. No lube would be needed for this.

I pushed back inside, filling her void and forcing another gasp from her lips. Her hands traveled to my waist, urging me to continue. I pulled back once more, reminding her of every inch I had to offer before thrusting it all back in. Gwen squealed in delight, dispelling any nervousness that might have remained. Her legs parted wider, begging for more.

Despite my carnal desire to fuck Gwen harder and faster than I'd ever fucked a woman before, I kept my thrusting at a modest pace, making love to her instead. I kissed her whenever possible, occasionally coming up to breath while continuing to slide in and out of her body beneath me, listening to her every noise and finding only sounds of bliss.

"Oh, Ryan, that feels incredible!" she moaned between kisses. "I can't believe I waited so long for this!"

To be honest, I was proud of myself for never pressuring her. No one had ever given me their virginity before, and sharing this moment with a girl as beautiful and sweet as Gwen only fueled my lust for her body. And damn, what a body it was. My fingers found a new appreciation for her slender frame as I rediscovered her curves. Everything felt new, from the gentle sway of her breasts to the subtle squeeze of her legs around me. Her body was tight in more ways than one, and soft in all the right places.

But as I looked deeper into her sparkling blue eyes, I realized that the best part was this was all mine, a moment Gwen and I would share again and again, renewing our love with each passing night. I could only hope that she craved my body as much as I desired hers. Her eyes spoke for both of us. I wanted this moment to last forever, but sadly, I knew it would come to an end soon.

The familiar tingle began in my balls, and I knew that despite the added layer of latex, sex with Gwen was destined to be a short endeavor. Her teasing in the shower had stirred an aching inside me, an ache that would likely cause me to cum inside of her any minute. If I wanted this moment to last, I'd have to switch things up. My thrusting slowed, and, sensing the change, Gwen peered up at me with curious eyes.

"Would you like to try something different?" I asked, hoping she would understand my meaning. Gwen, ever the mind reader, returned a knowing smile.

"I'd love to," she whispered, giving me another kiss.

I slowly retreated, creating a sensation of emptiness that Gwen hadn't quite been expecting. She gasped, her back arching slightly higher as the tingles rushed up her spine. I took advantage, reaching under her with my right arm as I rolled over on my side, pulling her on top of me with a delightful squeal from her lips.

"Show off!" she said, grinning and giggling as I took hold of her hips and put her exactly where I wanted.

"You haven't seen anything yet," I promised.

Gwen was quick to catch on. She pushed herself up with her palms, bringing her knees up along my sides until she was straddling my hips. She gave me one last kiss before sitting up, her breasts leaving their place against my chest to tempt me from above. I reached up with one hand to play with her while my remaining hand took hold of her hip, fingers firm on her ass.

My cock was flat against my stomach, the slippery warmth of her pussy now pressed against the underside of my shaft. The hand on her hip was already moving on instinct, pulling and pushing gently until Gwen was rocking back and forth on top of me. Soon, she was moving all on her own, her moans growing louder as she rubbed herself against my manhood. It was an incredible feeling for both of us, a reminder of the similar scenario we'd found ourselves in just an hour before.

I was thoroughly enjoying all of this, the way her folds stroked me in her own juices, her palms against my chest for leverage. But there was so much more to experience, especially for her, and I had no intention of finishing her off like this. Besides, I didn't want her to work the condom off me before I had a chance to use I again.

"Are you ready?" I asked, reminding Gwen that she could be writhing to something more.

"You'll have to help me figure this out," she answered, lifting herself higher as she took hold of my cock. "I'll probably be a bit awkward at first." She blushed slightly, embarrassed at her own lack of confidence.

I smirked, trying to ignore the fact I was so close to being inside her once more, hovering just in front of her dripping orifice. "Don't worry, babe. It's your first time, its supposed to be awkward!" I replied, hoping the truth would make her feel better. "But just so you know, you're doing a wonderful job."

Gwen thanked me with her eyes, and with her confidence growing strong, she leaned slightly to her right to make room for me. I let her take control, remaining perfectly still as she pushed me back into her body, slowly impaling herself on my cock, inch by inch. She closed her eyes, moaning all the way down until she could fit no more of me inside.

I studied her, searching for any sign of discomfort and finding only the shine of a very happy woman. Her hands went back to my chest as she leaned forward, sighing with pleasure as she felt me from a new angle. My hands returned to her hips, guiding her body as I resumed the gentle sway.