The Virgin Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen didn't require my assistance for long. She'd quickly discovered that by rolling her hips in this manner, she could simultaneously grind her clit against my pelvis while my dick continued to please her from inside.

"How does that feel?" I asked, my hands finally free to explore. From this angle, her chest was practically begging for my touch, and I was eager to comply.

Gwen answered between moans. "I could definitely get used to this." She quickened her pace now, grinding harder against me as her hips rolled, my cock sliding in and out just enough to remind her of its presence.

"It's not so bad, having a bit of control," she continued, her voice soft as she caught her breath.

"I don't mind giving you the reins," I answered. "Do the things that make you feel good."

She came in closer now, still making love to me as she leaned in to whisper in my ear. "You know what would make me feel really good right now?"

"What's that?"

She moaned. "If you were to grab my ass and fuck me as hard as you've been dying to for the last few minutes."

No further encouragement was required. I dropped my hands from her breasts, reaching around to her rear where I found new curves to play with. I dug my fingers into the soft flesh, lifting Gwen up my shaft and holding her in place above me. I planted my feet as she grew quiet in anticipation, and with a single thrust I forced a gasp from her lips to split the silence.

"Lean back and put your hands on my legs," I commanded, knowing she would obey.

Gwen did as she was told, maneuvering her body to a new angle, moving to her feet for support. In this position I would easily be able to grant her wish, pounding into as hard and fast as her body could handle. With my grip still tight on her bottom, I began to thrust once more. I didn't start slow, determined to show her the difference between making love and being fucked. Her gasp and moans told me she understood.

I drove into her over and over, the head of my cock descending just far enough to tease her g-spot before slamming back into her depths. Her moans became profanity very quickly, her words pleading for me to keep fucking her, a plea I was quite willing to accept. Our bodies were soon glistening in sweat, but I refused to let go. I fucked her harder now, pulling her down my shaft with every thrust, meeting her halfway with the satisfying smack of ass on thigh. The mist of her juices now covered my balls.

I'd nearly forgotten that I was wearing a condom. I was beginning to worry about tearing when I felt a slight pain in my leg, the subtle sting of Gwen's nails digging into my skin. It wasn't because she was in pain, but quite the opposite.

"Oh yes! Ryan, I'm going to cum again!" she squealed, her voice breaking as I pounded without relent. "Please, don't stop!"

I had no intention of slowing down. Instead, I mustered every bit of energy I had left, thrusting faster and harder, determined to give her an orgasm she would never forget. Then, after a sudden intake of breath, Gwen came, moans growing silent as the bliss overwhelmed her.

Her cum flowed gently over my balls as I continued to thrust, the warmth of her juices proving that I'd done my job well. Her eyes remained shut, her lips still parted in a silent moan as her body trembled above me. I focused on nothing else but maintaining that ecstasy for as long as humanly possible, holding her steady as I continued to pound my dick into her dripping pussy. Her orgasm continued, fueled by the constant assault agasint her g-spot, until finally the trembling began to calm.

Gwen shifted forward now, bringing her palms back to my chest as her thighs squeezed tighter around me. Her body could take no more, no matter how hard I continued to fuck her. And now, as I stared into those beautiful blue eyes, the familiar tingle manifested in my balls. They tightened in to my body, preparing for release, signaling once and for all that it was my turn to cum.

The tingle spread quickly up my shaft, swelling with semen as I grew closer to the point of no return. I groaned, gripping tighter into Gwen's ass as I gave one final thrust, burying my cock deep inside her body as I came. She gasped somewhere above me, feeling for the first time the sensation of a man draining his balls inside her pussy. The thin barrier of latex did nothing to mask the throbbing against her walls, powerful and rhythmic as I gradually pumped her full of warm, pearly white cum.

As much as I wished my orgasm could last as long as Gwen's, I knew it would be a short stay in heaven. I also knew I wouldn't complain, and neither would Gwen. She was fully recovered now, though still flush, and her hips rocked gently in tandem with the pulses coming from within. I was locked in place, groaning with every pump, unable to move as the pleasure warmed me. Eventually, the throbbing began to ease, and in just a few seconds Gwen had managed to tease out the last few drops of cum I had to offer. I silently prayed it was all safely contained within the condom.

The pulse became a gentle tingle as the orgasm passed. She sat there on top of me, staring happily into my eyes and biting her lip as we caught our breath. Neither of us dared move, deciding that the only way to make this moment last was to stay right where we were for as long as possible. Eventually, Gwen leaned down, her breathing now normal enough to give me another kiss. I'd missed those lips, just as I'd missed her chest against mine, her heart beating furiously just below.

I remained inside her for a few more seconds, until finally Gwen found the courage to lift herself up. She gasped one last time as I left her body, her walls slowly adjusting from the stretch. I sighed in relief as I looked down, happy to see the condom fully intact, my cum still visible in its prison. Gwen rolled over now, collapsing beside me as her heart pumped blood to the rest of her body.

"This is the sort of thing you don't see in the romance movies," I said as I slowly pulled the condom off, careful not to make a mess.

Gwen giggled. "Well it's my first time," she said, her voice soft as she turned to look at me. "It's supposed to be awkward."

I laughed, tying the rubber in a seal and placing it back into the torn wrapper. "Are there any other words you can think of to describe how this went?"

Her smile brightened the room. "Wonderful! Amazing! Spectacular! Everything a girl could ever hope for! I could go on and on..."

I cut her off with a kiss, caressing her cheek as I took her lips in mine. Mine were dry from exhaustion, but she returned the kiss with the same energy and passion as any that came before. When we parted, I brushed loose strands of hair from her eyes, wanting a clearer view of those cerulean gems.

"No regrets?" I asked, hoping for the obvious answer.

"Not a one," she replied, Then, with her trademark mischievous grin, she added, "So, are there any condoms left in that box for later? You know, for practice?"

Laughter filled my lungs, nearly choking me as I rolled. "Don't worry, there are plenty in the drawer, but I'm gonna have to ask for a small break first, okay?"

She raised her brow, as though considering her options. "Deal. You waited patiently for me. I suppose it's only fair I return the favor."

It was difficult not to laugh, and impossible not to feel in love. It would seem I'd unlocked Gwen's sex drive, and now my only worry was whether I could keep up. I'd have fun trying, if nothing else.

Gwen wiggled beside me, pulling herself closer to my body for cuddles. I wrapped my arm around her and held her tight. Few things were better than sex, but holding her in my arms was a worthy contender.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Ryan. I love you." Her voice was soft and betrayed her exhaustion, and I knew she would likely fall asleep in my arms soon.

I kissed her forehead. "I love you too, Gwen. Happy Valentine's Day."