The Virgin Voyeur: Act 03

Story Info
Cole and Reagan try something daring.
3.3k words
4.67
6.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spoiler Alert: The following is a work of pornographic fiction. It is shallow on story and steep on sex. It contains a lot of graphic, dirty sex between consenting individuals over the age of 18. It does not contain deep characterization, long narratives, or a complicated plot. It is recommended that the reader decide what they are in the mood for before proceeding.

The story so far: It was the summer of 1997 and soon to be college student Cole Bison is stuck spending the weekend with Reagan Dykstra, a fellow student, and neighbor. He catches her having sex. She catches him watching. That shared experience leads to Reagan taking Cole's virginity. Not wanting to end there the two continue their sexual adventures.

Act III: Excitement

Saturday morning had a quiet glow to it. Reagan and I both sleep in. Waking up naked with dried sex on my dick was a new and enjoyable experience for me. We each had cereal for breakfast and took turns showering. When I returned to the living room I found Reagan sitting seductively in the armchair. She was wearing a sexy sundress with no bra and had a mischievous smirk on her face. She and I had been close for less than 24 hours but I knew she had something brewing in her head. "What?" I queried.

"You know we can do it today?"

"Do what?"

"Watch me fuck. I could call Spencer, tell him you took a shift at work, and invite him over for sex. He'll definitely do it. The closet door in the guest room has those slats. You could be in there watching the whole thing and he'd never know."

It was a good plan. It was an exciting plan. It was a dirty, hot, sexy plan. There was no way I was going to say no and I think Reagan knew that. When I agreed she jumped out of the chair into my arms and hugged me with all of her excitement, "This is going to be so much fun!"

Things went as expected. She called her boyfriend, told him I was gone and that she wanted some attention. He told her that he had stuff to do but he'd come over before that. When she hung up the phone she looked electrified with enthusiasm.

We fooled around on the couch while waiting for Spencer to arrive. We mostly kissed but there was some petting in there as well. Our actions were softer and more intimate than the night before. She pulled out of our connection and cooed, "I can't believe we're going to do this?"

"I know right?"

"He's not going to have a clue and that's so bad, so naughty. I never thought I'd be doing anything like this. I'm so turned on right now."

I took her hand and put it in my lap so she could feel my raging erection. "This is how excited I am."

"Oh, baby you're as into this as I am." she purred.

"I never knew being bad could feel so good."

Before she could say anything else we heard a car door close. "He's here! Go, go, go!" she urged.

I sprinted to the guest room, darted into the closet and pulled the door shut. I realized I'd probably want to jerk off during the action. It would be better to strip now rather than run the risk of discovery later. I was pulling my shirt off when the doorbell rang. I had removed my shorts just as Reagan led Spencer into the room by the hand.

She got right to it, telling him to lay down. She stepped back, away from the bed and to my right. She was such a clever girl. Her positioning gave me a full-frontal view while drawing Spencer's eyes away from the closet. The excitement of what was happening hit me. I could hear my breath through my nostrils, feel my heart pounding in my chest, and knots twist in my stomach.

Reagan reached behind her and untied the straps of her sundress. With the knot pulled out, it slid down and off her sexy body. She looked gorgeous standing there in her just a pair of sheer mesh tanga panties. She glanced at the closet door, knowing I was behind it, bit her lower lip, and then pulled it free to form a smile.

Reagan put on a sexy display for both of us. She ran her hands over her small, firm breasts while seductively swaying her shoulders and hips. She moved her hands down her toned abdomen and hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties. She spun around in a slow, sexy, teasing kind of way. From there she bent at the waist and pushed the panties to her ankles. When she straightened up she was completely naked and incredibly arousing.

"Does this turn you on? Seeing me like this. Thinking about what you want to do to me. Thinking about what we're about to do."

Her voice was low, rich, and sexy. I realized that this must be what sultry sounds like. I'm sure Spencer thought she was talking to him, however, I knew she was talking to me. Not only was she into this but she was also good at it. She waved a finger up and down at him. "So am I just going to stand around naked or are we going to make a show of it?"

Spencer stood up and yanked his tee-shirt over his head, then dropped his shorts and underwear. He was already hard enough that the head of his erection was pressing against his lower abdomen. She strutted up to him and softly raked her nails from his chest to his cock. She took it in her hand and gave it a few strokes. I couldn't make out what she said next but she let go of his member as he lay back on the bed.

Reagan positioned herself to give me a clear view as she began to kiss the head of Spencer's hard cock. She moved it around making sure to kiss every part of his manhood. She then licked from base to tip and finished with a swirl. Her job at the ice cream parlor must've given her applicable skills. Every few seconds she would look in my direction and flash me a smile. I think she knew how captivated I was. Spencer cut the performance short when he said, "Ok babe I'm ready to fuck."

He stood up leaving them face to face. Reagan leaned in for a kiss but he shook his head preventing their lips from making contact. He then took her by the arm and guided her towards the bed. She would later tell me that she thought he wanted her on her back. She, however, wanted to give me the best view possible so she got on her hands and knees instead. Blind to the reality of the situation Spencer said, "Oh you're frisky today."

"You have no idea," she replied seductively.

He moved in behind her, touching the tip of his swollen cock to her pussy. I was too far away to make out the detail but I could imagine her vaginal lips were slick and open in anticipation of penetration. She moaned when she felt the contact between their sex organs. I remember exhaling deeply in hopes of cooling off my simmering stimulation.

Spenser secured the head of his cock against the lips of her cunt and began pushing. She groaned as he entered her. I stroked my erection thinking about how my cock had felt sliding into her. He slowly advanced until he had impaled his entire length.

"Oh, this is so incredibly dirty," Reagan smirked.

"Yeah babe super-hot," Spencer answered, having no idea of the spectacle he was participating in.

He gripped her hips, holding her steady as he slowly slid out then quickly plunged back in. She gasped at the change of speed and the force to which his hips slapped into her ass. He repeated this stroke style over and over, slowly out and slamming in.

I felt disembodied, fascinated with the scene before me. The hot girl from a few houses down, the one that took my virginity the day before, was letting me watch her get fucked. It was unbelievably erotic, my erection could only be described as straining. I was sweating and felt faint from excitement.

He began to increase the tempo. With each stroke, he almost exited her before ramming back into her. I could see that his rigid cock was shiny with her juices. She had locked her elbows and braced her arms to hold herself in position. They continued fucking this way for several minutes. Spencer was grunting while Reagan moaned in sync with his thrusts.

Reagan turned her head and looked right at me. I knew she couldn't see me but we seemed to lock eyes nonetheless. Her face was twisted in passion and she became more vocal, moaning loudly, "This is so fucking hot. I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Yeah, this is some good fucking!" Spencer shouted as he pounded away.

Seconds later he slammed into Reagan hard, halting his thrusts and groaning loudly. I could see his body shake indicating that he was shooting sperm deep inside of her. When his shaking stopped he pulled out of her fluid-filled sex organ and they both fell onto the bed.

After laying in silence for a few minutes Spencer stood up and started putting his clothes on. "Well babe this was great but I've got to go."

"Yeah I know, but I knew I could talk you into coming over and putting on a show."

He laughed, "I don't know what you're going to do at college. I won't be around to give you non-stop sex."

She giggled and looked at the door I was hiding behind, "Yeah you're right. It's going to be hard to find a man I can be dirty with."

It took Spencer another minute to finish getting dressed. "OK babe, I'll call you. Maybe I can come by later."

"I don't think so. I think Cole is going to be here with me."

"Ok then have fun with that guy."

"Oh, I'm sure I will."

I had to laugh. Reagan was being completely literal and in his arrogance, Spencer thought it was sarcasm.

"You can show yourself out right?"

"You betcha babe. See ya later," he said as he walked out.

As soon as I heard the front door shut. Reagan hollered, "You can come out now."

I stepped out of the closet and walked to the bed with my diamond hard erection pointing directly at her. We shared a devilish smile, silently acknowledging what we had just done. When I got to the bed she started gently rubbing my manhood. I reached down and began stroking her hair. "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen," I told her.

"Better than those porn movies?"

"Way better. It was unbelievably erotic. I thought it would be awesome, but wow, I don't know how to describe it. Watching him fuck you from behind, seeing your body in motion, the look on your face, it was way more exciting than I could've imagined."

Reagan moaned in agreement, "I've never been so turned on. Knowing you were right there watching me, stroking that beautiful dick of yours. I felt so dirty letting him fuck me and not telling him he was being watched. It was like I was having sex with him and fooling around with you at the same time. That was the most exhilarating thing I've ever done."

With a single motion, I lifted her legs and pulled her in so her ass was at the edge of the bed. I sank to my knees and leaned in so my face was centimeters from her vagina. It was saturated with her juices and Spencer's cum. Reagan's voice broke the silence. "Did you like seeing his cock going in and out of me?"

"Yes."

Wanting a closer look I spread her pussy lips with my fingers. The flesh was still swollen and her clit was visible under its hood. Some of the wrinkles seemed stretched and there were creases full of sex fluid. It was a visual spectacle that I'll never forget. I bent in and inhaled deeply. The musky fragrance filled my nostrils triggering an instinctual need to engage my sense of taste. I heard her gasp, "Oh shit. Are you going to? Are going to su..."

Before she could finish her question I put my open mouth on her vulva. "Oh fuck, oh fuck. You're doing it. You're really doing it," she cried.

I loved everything about her freshly fucked pussy. I couldn't resist the urge to be as close to it as possible. I pressed my tongue to Reagan's slit. Starting at the base I slid up through the crease of her smooth inner lips and finished at her clitoris. I repeated this several times, licking slower and slower with each stroke. Reagan was moaning loudly. She grabbed two fists full of my hair and started rotating her hips, grinding her pussy against my mouth.

I shifted from long licks to concentrating on the entrance of her canal. I peppered the taught flesh with fast flicking movements. The tip of my mouth muscle flashed back and forth, up and down. Warm sex juice flowed from her opening. "OOOooohhh fuck, so dirty. You're such a dirty boy. I fucking love it!"

I moved my mouth higher to her full and erect clitoris. I gently sucked on it while twirling my tongue around its edge. She was moaning very loudly at this point. Way louder than she had with Spencer. I inserted my finger into her vagina as deep as it would go. I made one 'come here' curling movement before she tensed up and cried, "Don't stop! Don't stop I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" before going completely silent and beginning to convulse.

Her hips rolled down and away from my mouth while the rest of her body trembled. Still gripping my hair I could feel her arms shaking. She went limp after that and kept repeating, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. So good. So fucking good."

Watching Reagan come down from an orgasm high was the best ego boost I'd ever experienced. She didn't give me much time to admire my handy work. She scooted up to lie in the middle of the bed. "Get up here, get up here on top of me," she demanded.

As I complied with her request she wrapped one hand around my erection and took ahold of the back of my head with the other. We kissed with passion and vigor. It took all I had to keep up with her frenzied tongue. I remember thinking that this must be the ultimate dirty turn on for her, sucking on the mouth that was just sucking on her seeded pussy.

She pulled her lips away from mine, "Right now, Cole" she urged. "Put it in me... please... right now!"

Reagan released her grip allowing me to put my hardened penis into position. I pushed with my hips and began entering her. Knowing that it hadn't been long since another man's cock was in there I expected her pussy to be distended in some way. I thought the sensation might be different. I realized that was not the case as her warm, wet inside skin wrapped itself around its newest visitor. Once my entire length was inserted and we were fully joined I stopped moving.

"Oh yeah!" groaned Reagan. "Ungh, oh Cole, oh baby, ahh, that feels so good. You're touching me so deeply. I don't want this feeling to ever end. You have no idea how amazing your dick is. It's like the best gift my body could ever have. It just fills me up and touches all the right places."

Her graphic language turned me on and inspired me to give it a try. "Yeah, you like it? You like having my dick in your pussy?"

She moaned, "Yeeesss," in response.

I started sliding out of her. "You like getting fucked?"

She moaned louder as I pushed back in. She closed her eyes and started shaking her head side to side.

The reaction I was getting made a hot situation even hotter, I kept going, moving in and out, "You like getting fucked by one guy while another guy watches?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! " she shouted.

"You just fucked one guy and now you're fucking another."

"I'm so dirty. I'm a dirty girl," she cried as she shifted positions.

She hooked her ankles up on my shoulders so the inside of my elbows pressed against the backs of her knees. She was practically folded over creating a completely different sensation to the penetration. She reached up and put her hands on the sides of my face forcing our gaze to meet.

I continued moving while we stared deep into each other's eyes. I wanted to please her, I wanted to fill every bit of her. I loved this as much as she did. The dirty stuff. Watching her with another guy. Eating her freshly fucked pussy. It was all so hot. I loved it all. It was hard to believe that sex was better than I had previously imagined but it was.

Reagan began making a loud, unintelligible mix of nonsense sounds. "Nnugh...nnugh... nnunh!" Each sound made in time with the rhythmic slap-slap-slap of our bodies ramming together. "Ahhhh... Cole, you're gonna make me cum! Ahhh... AHHH! Yes! YES! Oh, Cole, AH FUCK!" I kept thrusting into her as her body went wild beneath me. Her head whipped from side to side and she cried out, overcome with orgasm.

My body responded in kind. Every muscle from my brow to my toes tensed up in preparation for release. When the explosion came all of those muscles spasmed. It didn't feel like I was ejaculating sperm into her but rather life energy. My vision blurred and my ears rang as I shook and twitched all over. I am not sure but I think I may have lost consciousness for a moment.

When my wits returned I was slumped over Reagan with her limbs wrapped tight around me. We were both breathing deep, ragged, breaths. She squeezed me and I kissed the inside of her neck. We lay still for a long time after that.

Reagan and I spent the rest of the day naked. We talked, we fucked then talked some more. We got to know each other in every sense of the word. We told each other our sexual fantasies then christened my bed with slow lovemaking. After dinner, we got her dirty back on with some hard slamming in my parent's room. It was past 1 am when we were finally spent and fell asleep.

Sunday was our final day together. We fooled around in the shower before she went to work. When she returned we cleaned up the guest bedroom and made the house very presentable. There was about half an hour before our parents were due back. Reagan looked at me and said, "Let's go!" We sprinted to my room and we fucked one more time, finishing with just a few minutes to spare.

Both sets of adults were oblivious to the secret fun Reagan and I had, "See Cole I said the two of you were the perfect fit for the weekend," was my mother's comment.

Reagan's Dad chimed in, "The four of us talked about you two going off to college together. We're thinking maybe it would be cheaper if we just get you guys an apartment near campus."

"Seeing how well you two did this weekend that might be the best thing to do." My father added.

Reagan and I shared a look that was half shock half excitement.

Her mom said, "Well this house looks pretty good. I was expecting a real mess. I guess we don't have to worry about you two being dirty."

The End?